Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Jigen Hei Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 am
User Image
xxUser Image

xxxxxxRace:: Saiyan
xxxxxxKi Pool:: 220/220
xxxxxxBase Power:: 185
xxxxxxStamina Pool:: 260/330
xxxxxxCurrent Health:: Healthy
xxxxxxCompleted Training Paragraphs:: 10
xxxxxxCurrent Transformations:: None
xxxxxxCurrent Attire:: Outfit Number 1
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxTotoma's eyes would light up in excitement following the sensei's offer, "Really? I'd be grateful if I could sign under your dojo's name," she confessed, placing a hand on her cheek in a dreaming manner, while her other hand crumbled her bottle slightly. Once Daiko returned the woman fanned herself and pouted. "Aww, I guess I can clean up at the diner's bathroom," she mumbled, pulling out her sweater from her bag to tie it around her waist. "Man, you guys need to win that competition, this place could use a major upgrade, it'll get you more students to boot!" Totoma pointed out, tying her hair into a high bun, and fixing her breasts underneath her sports bra. "I will most likely be back later today, would you like to join us, sensei?" Totoma asked with a grin, "It's the least I can do to pay for your meal!" [+30 Stamina]

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:00 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The students would nod to each other as they heard the young girl accept the offer to join the dojo in the tournament. Rao and Ragu pounding each other's fist as Daiko heard the news and smiled grandly. His hand on his collar before he moved his hand to his shirt pocket, pulling out a pair of glasses and putting them on. His mouth would exhale as he walked to her side with a hand in his pocket. A burst of Ki crossed his glasses, reflecting his power as he put a hand behind his head, letting his hand feel his tighted hair. The Titanium bangle he wore to keep his hair together was a lightly tight, but he didn't mind for the look of it. His eyes would blink slowly before listening to his friend and smiling towards. "You look nice already Toma-chan. No real need to anything but dry off" He'd say while he walked towards the door, looking back towards his master as she offered him a free meal.

"No thanks, I'm feeling a bit tired after my drinks, besides. I've gotta moderate the LOSERS here clean up this messy dojo." He'd comment as he looked to the three who attempted to sneak off. They would all sigh before he waved them off and winked a bit. "Have fun you two. And eat enough for us 3." He'd call out to them before Daiko would bow his body towards them and look to Totoma. His hand would beckon her as he opened the doors and stepped before the gate, ready to fly or walk.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 250/250 ||BP: 210|| Stamina: 330/330..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image
xxUser Image

xxxxxxRace:: Saiyan
xxxxxxKi Pool:: 220/220
xxxxxxBase Power:: 185
xxxxxxStamina Pool:: 200/330
xxxxxxCurrent Health:: Healthy
xxxxxxCompleted Training Paragraphs:: 10
xxxxxxCurrent Transformations:: None
xxxxxxCurrent Attire:: Outfit Number 1
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxTotoma blushed and grinned coyly. "Please, you flatter me Daiky-kun," the woman cooed, "Sadly, a face like this, doesn't come easy." After taking up her bags, Totoma nodded towards the sensei."Alright, have fun sensei, bye boys~!" The young woman walked out of the door, her bag slung over her shoulder.

[Exit]

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko saw her expression and nodded before looking back to the others with a closed eye'd smile and a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his head. His mouth would let out a sigh of relief feeling he didn't need to come back and immediately clean up the area as he walked with her out. his eyes following her as they reached the steps and headed down towards the large city below them.
-exit-

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 250/250 ||BP: 210|| Stamina: 330/330..❞

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Taking a seat he would inhale and exhale greatly allowing his body to relax before he started his exercise. His eyes would gleam a bit while he let the ki burst around him a mere moment before he opened his dim eyes and began to feel the presence of all the one's who trained around him. The Ki of all with in his 50 meter range at the moment, the focus of all of their movements and the motions they made. His mouth would solemn let a breath escape while he waited and bated his time allowing himself to get a reading on where each person was. His mouth furrowed while he opened his eyes and shook his head. Sighing a bit he would blink a bit seeing the three before him.

"A bit of late night training huh?" Ragu asked while the three of them snickered before patting the young man's head and smiled. "I'll be damned if our tyke was tired from training by himself. If you train we train. Tell us how to help." Prego would add before placing a hand on his sides while he looked to Daiko, as Daiko would raise his head smiling he would move his hands to the join of his knees and nods. His mouth would then grin while he allowed his hand to move infront of his face. "Thank you guys. I need all the help I can, I can't seem to get one thing I want to." He'd tell them while removing his glasses and placing them by his side. His hand would then untie his hair while frowning. "I want to be able to sense people's motions, incase I can't see. I'm not the best at blind fighting, but I'm trying to get better."

His hands would would clap together as he bowed his head. "Would you please help." The men would nod while Rao put a hand infront of Daiko. "Guard your eyes. We will move around with swift and silent movements." He'd wait for the young man to shield his eyes before he placed a pile of dice beside the lad. Daiko's hand would slowly grasp it and move it around in his palm to get a feel for them. "We'll say our name once you hit us, if you hit us. So try your best to determine where we are." The young man's head would exhale as the darkness was all he could imagine. His eyes were closed off and now all he could hear was light patter.

Daiko's hand would hold the dice while he listened for each one of them, though as he listened he'd let his mouth exhale. He'd feel the heavier footsteps of Rao. He could tell due to his lack of lightness. His mouth would exhale once more as he moved a dice to the tip of his thumb and his hand would move around and tried to aim while blinded. His head would shake a bit while he shook a bit. He didn't feel a proper motion to attack while blind, only following the source. He'd feel a bit off in his thoughts of attempting. He would continue this search of the area for them until he felt he had to make a move. His hand threw up a dice as it hit the ceiling and he would then shoot a dice at the location he felt Rao. The dice would light make a sound as he waited a moment and held his other hand out.

"R-Rao." He'd call out before Daiko would smile a bit and listen intently. His mind would clear of the louder noises, such as Rao's breathing, and the crawling creatures close to him. His eyes would squeeze shut in concentration, his mouth returned to it's plain frown as he focused harder on the next target. His mouth would let out a light hum as he felt a bit of resonation. His hand pulled a dice back once more before the other two burst.

As the night grew deeper, the many dice in his hand hadn't deminished from the time he had hit Rao, from the small number of three he had. His eyes remained closed as only one remained, Prego. He would swiftly move around the arena while Ragu and Rao sat on the side lines, the two of them chuckling a bit as Daiko concentrated. His nose would twitch before his head turned and he flicked another dice backwards. He would then hear a grunt as the dice hit the ground afterwards. Daiko would open his eyes upon hearing the call.

"Prego." His voice slightly disappointed as the four gathered round. Daiko would smile up at his peers before rubbing the back of his head. "I'm so happy, you all joined me. Please, let's meet tomorrow and do our best." He'd tell them while the three bowed to him and he returned the gesture. As they walked off Daiko would look to his hands and nod his head before putting his hand on the ground and lifted himself up. Training wasn't done for him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 250/250 ||BP: 210|| Stamina: 110/330..❞

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Hmph, Hmph, Hmph." The grunts from the center of the dojo bellow through it's depth as the young man Daiko rested his thumb on the ground as his knuckle pressed to the hard wood floor. His eyes were closed as he went down and furrowed his mouth before pushing back up with his eyes slowly fluttered open. His mouth turned from a strained frown to a grin. His body would be pushed up and his feet would slide across the ground as he would make a heavier thud than he wanted to. His body would strain a bit as he stood up straight and began to stretch the free arm he had and then the arm he used while he looked to the doorway to the living quarters. He stood face to face with Prego as he gave a child like grin. The two would return gazes before Daiko would put his arms to his side. His eyes glazed with a joy that he couldn't put his finger on. He would turn his back towards the young man and walk to the wall. Prego's only words would be. "You felt my presence correct?" The young man's eyes would lay half closed while he turned his head lightly.

"Of course. It's hard to miss. You're pretty strong." Daiko would touch the wall before closing his eyes once more. The young man's body would move back and with a swift turn, raise his left arm blocking a kick. Prego's leg laid against Daiko's arm as he looked to the young man's eyes. "That's funny, I don't think I've even seen you try before." The two would lower their limbs before Daiko sighed a bit and then put a hand to the back of his head. "That's true enough, Prego-san." He'd say as he then defended against two more kicks that came simotaneously. His eyes would squint a bit as he looked at Prego's face. His mouth would grit as his eyes remained calm, not too long after they would jump back and put their hands up. "There's a chance we won't see each other in the tournament brackets." Prego would murmur to Daiko as he put his hand on his hair, and began to weave the titanium wire around it. Though after this Daiko would exhale and smile to Prego as he walked to the opposite side of the living quarter's entrance. His eyes would peer back before entering and sitting down and exhaling. The young man would be overshadowed momentarily by his master who smiled down at him before patting his head and preparing.

After a few hours, the young Saiyan laid on a seat as he breathed heavily and laid down. His eyes shut lazily as he slept in a starting vehicle as the several occupants took off towards the isle that would be the location of the next World Martial Arts tournament.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 250/250 ||BP: 210|| Stamina: 65/330..❞

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:38 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 340/340

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 300/300

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ Flying around the world for quite a while, Scyrew had made numerous of stops in attempts to search for the remaining dragon balls. Having to locate them around the planet was tricky, his stops for them had to make sense as to where they might be. As he flew around, he remembered the announcer speak as to how he was the 7th and they would connect him to other strong fighters. Meaning, if he were to truly find these magical wish orbs, he would have to find fighters that could hold the potential of being very skillful fighters. ┓

_┗ Scryew looked down seeing a dojo and several martial artists on the outside running drills, figuring this next spot would be as good as any really. Deflating down to the ground, he took sight of the fighter's insignia as well as the dojo name. They were the same as the saiyan's he fought at the tournament. Interesting by coincidence truly. Walking forward, the students took sight of him and stared at him, remembering him to being the very being who beat Daiko. With silence, the namekian just walked forward to the entrance of the steps and stood there. Hoping for the Master of this dojo to come out to face him. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ NO ONE ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ CONCERNED ]

Out.Of.Character: Exits

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The three who trained in the front were practicing routine as they all smiled. It seemed that this was a new day for them, even after the departure of their old friend. The three would jump around in a light spar before Prego stopped and lands infront of the gate to the dojo. The other two, a bit confused as they land and the group looked to the descending namekian , all getting into their fighting positions, and slowly scooting back. The three would squint before a few louder footsteps came from behind them. The elder of the dojo would hold a bottle in his hand as he grinned. "Oi, stand back boys.That's not how we greet guests here." He'd annouce while he stood there, watching the students relieve themselves of the stance before stepping behind him. "Scyrew right? The chap who went toe to toe with Dai-chan. I think I know what you're here for." He'd say while crossing his arms and closing an eye. "And it ain't no damn rematch or spar." He'd call out to Scryew before looking to a pouch on his side that glew a bright orange as Scyrew stood near him.

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:32 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 300/300

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ Awaiting till the master walked forward, Scryew stood patiently. Apparently the members of the dojo were a bit tense, maybe preparing for a fight possibly. Though a sudden voice called out for them to stand down. The master approached out to the steps looking out to him Scryew and grinned, already having the idea as to why he would be here especially without any sort of notice. ┓

_┗ The male stated that it wasn't for a fight. Not at all, pulling out the dragon ball. Scryew dimmed his eyes as he slowly moved into the pocket on the inside of his jacket, pulling out his bright orange dragon ball. Showing it to him in hopes that this man would have the information he needed. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ NO ONE ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ CONCERNED ]

Out.Of.Character: Exits

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:53 pm

The smile on the man's face would grow as he threw his up and caught it. "It's something that not many people know about. An emblem of a time long passed for most." He'd say to the silent visitor as he closed one eye. "I've kept this thing to inspire my student sot continue their training. Though it's just a relic, since it seems the students I have. . .And had, have a conviction no item can hold up to." He'd pass it up the item before leaning back as he gave a loud laugh that bellowed. "Though I don't know why they're so special, but I know the location of 2 more. Though it won't be that simple to get one." He'd tell him as the students looked t their master. The ball that lands before the green man had 5 stars on the front as the master would turn his back. "One is where Dai-san is now. The Turtle hermit master. He's a bit grumpy so he won't enjoy company as much as I do in the city." He'd say while walking into the gates once more of the dingy dojo. "But the other, is in a small patch in the forest, next to a pole the extends high into the sky. The first master to win the tournament lays there in his grave, and no one dares go through the trecharous forest to loot him. But, it's there, untouched. It lays East of here, while the hermit lays to the north. I'd suggest making your next choice wisely. " He'd call out as he continued inward. "Try to keep out of trouble, you're famous now."

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:04 pm
A K K O

❝..That time of day huh?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His legs uncross as the many students before him punched and kicked. His hands would rub his sides as he stepped out of the room. "Keep training kiddos. I've just gotta check on something." He'd say as his hand would grip the string of his pants, his muscles tensing a bit out of nervousness as Ragu and Rao would look to their master and then close their eyes. The power was uncanny. They would open their optics and quickly follow him to the doorway as he exited and many of the students continued their training within. The master would tighten a bandanna with the school's logo onto his head while his eyes blinked slowly at the 8 warriors descending down. Each, more powerful than the last. He could sense it. His mouth formed a frown as he would recognize a few. It seemed there were two Daikos and a Gyoza. His hand tightened on his waistband as his eyes closed. "I'd say it is good to see you guys. But, I'm kind of busy. Come back later, K?" He'd jest while laughing. Rao and Ragu smiling seeing Daiko until they see the identical one by his side. The warriors ahead do not speak, nor laugh, merely stare. One of them gets into a stance native to the Fridge force as all of them follow, except the Yosi who drew a blade from her back. His eyes would slowly open as he stared at the group and sighed. "I knew it. . .Daiko would've done that dorky laugh because he was nervous. . . Gyoza would've told me to shut the hell up. . . And they wouldn't use such a goofy stance." His mouth formed a frown while the muscles on him pulsed and his ki bursted. "But hey. Atleast I know I don't have to hold conversation. Ya know. Ragu. . .Support me. Rao, take focus on limiting damages. We're not made out of money here." The two would nod taking up variations of the Tiger Stance as their master would let his pressure begin to pick up the rocks around him. "And most of all, keep those kids safe in there."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 580x5
Ki: 1000/1000
Stamina: 1100/1100

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:05 pm
A K K O

❝..That time of day huh?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Akko's hand stayed in a proper stance as Ragu and Rao laid behind him. The dojo almost untouched as his hand shook. A Gyoza and Arcana laid before him as his body heavily breathed. He would suffer from burns and scarring. His eyes were faded while his feet wobbled before the many warrior clones infront of him. Though as he did look, it seemed that along with them, there were men in the garbs of the Galactic Emperor himself. He didn't know at the moment, but this was a wave of evil he wasn't prepared for. There were nearly 5 dozen of the troops along with the still standing Daiko's, Yosi's, Gyoza's and Ziber's. His eyes blinked slowly as his mouth frowned. "This won't be it. . .I've still got fight in me! Bring it on!" He'd shout to prep himself up as his ki rose, though after a quick burst, it would disperse as he fell to his knee. "d-damn it. . . Damn it all. . ." He'd mutter to himself as a hand fell to the ground. He couldn't feel his palms, his left arm was useless at this point, the legs he stood firmly on couldn't support his weight, an his senses dulled from weariness. The man's bandana falls as the Clones charge blasts and aimed their palms towards him. The ki could be heard charging as he panted, rising up to his knee to hold his arm up infront of his fallen students. "I ain't gonna . . ." He'd say attempting to save face as the blast fly forth.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 580
Ki: 5/1000
Stamina: 10/1100

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:31 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Heroic entry..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The blast was intercepted as a great light slammed down onto the ground of Golden Ki, a hand touching down on the concrete as the purple gi picked up in the wind. He'd stand up straight while his dark hair circulated and his hand moved forward. A swift burst of ki would shoot through the large beam as the boy stood with a sigh of relief. "Phew." He'd say while closing his eyes smiling. Daiko stood directly infront of his old master while the man looked forth in disbelief. His eyes blinked slowly as Daiko turned his head a bit and gave a cheery chuckle. "I sensed this from a bit away, and it wasn't looking too good." Daiko would then turn his head to the clones who had mobilized and threw several punches in his direction as his golden ki disappeared. His hair flashed golden as his eyes turned teal for a moment. In a slight switch of pace, the shockwave from a ki would knock all of them away and send a wind that met all of the soliders around. Though when the motion finished, Daiko was standing in his normal state. He'd sigh slightly while gripping his hands into fists. The clones hit were knocked into several buildings around as Daiko put his hands by his side and floated upwards. His body disappeared nearly as he appeared in a building where a Yosi clone had landed and frowned. "Nice Try." He'd tell it as he kicked it's torso and dug his toe into her stomach. "Yosi is much stronger than this." He'd tell the clone while he flipped backwards, sending a clone directly to the street, making a rather large crater from the impact. Daiko's body then disappeared again as he reappeared punching downward on the Gyoza clone, and then moving to his own clone which had flown towards him. The opposing Daiko's clashed fists, but with Daiko's power, the clone's arm cracked and contorted as he knocked it to the ground. Daiko slowly descended and landed on his feet while his hands moved up into his own stance. "Let's get started." He'd call out while his ki rose, looking to the many opponents.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1190/1180 ||BP: 1200|| Stamina: 1120/1130..❞

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:00 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Heroic entry..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko puts his hands up and creates a blast, and as it is formed, the one's below form ki beams that shoot towards him. Daiko bursts into his Golden, Super Daiko mode as his hand throws the orb downwards. The power, enough to outmatch the remaining clones in power and destroy them, leaving a crater in the street. After such, his body lands as his hair returns to it's normal black color. The young man looking up to the others with the armors on. Daiko's eyes squint. ". . .Leave." He'd say as sternly as his tiny body could muster. Though it was enough to make the bulk of them turn tail and begin running while the young man sighed lightly. The students peaked out of the dojo in fear of the faces that attacked, matching the face of their savior. The young man's smile would become nervous with strangers looking upon him again as he kneeled infront of Akko. The man panting heavily before falling upon the boy's shoulder. "I'm sorry master." He'd say while helping sit the man back. Akko was awestruck seeing the Daiko who promised to surpass him take out an army of such a great level. Daiko and him would look off to the side before looking back at eachother and laughing. Though it was short lived as the two would look down to the ground shocked. "That power. . .It's unreal." He'd mutter to himself while his eyes widened and stared to the ground. Even Chitakk's power wasn't that massive, and. . .Angry. Daiko would turn his head in the direction of the power and looked distraught. "I-Is Bur in trouble?" He'd ask himself while taking out a small half bean from his belt/sash. The boy then turning back to his master and putting it to his mouth. "DAIKO! GET THAT AWAY! IT WAS IN YOUR PANTS!" He'd shout as Daiko would push it towards his mouth. "I-It helps Master, trust me! A-and it was just in my sash, no skin, I promise!" The two struggle for a while as the student's fear becomes Curiosity, and that becomes embarrassment, as finally Daiko puts the bean in his Master's mouth making him swallow it. In a few moments, his bruises and burns were gone, his weariness dissipated as he sat up and looked around confused. Daiko would then stand up sighing. "That's better." He'd mutter while turning to the direction of the power once more, concerned.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1190/1180 ||BP: 1200|| Stamina: 1120/1130..❞

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:15 am
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1215 |♢| Ki: 540/540 |♢| Stamina: 600/600 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

As they flew, Yosi was doing her best to try and locate someone. Something about these multiple ki readings; they were almost identical to her friends, but they weren't as strong. She knew this because she'd been around them, specifically Daiko, Ziber and Gyoza. Finding one of those three would prove an easier task in this confusion. "...You do know these people are using you, right? Why are you rushing to find them?" Zani would ask as they flew. "Because...they're my friends." At this the older sister would burst into a fit of giggles. "Riiiight! Friends. I knew you'd say that, but I just wanted to hear it aloud. Kufufu. I mean, really, they brainwashed you good. You just met these people. Doesn't it make more sense that they're using you to fight their battles for them?" she pointed out. But Yosi would shake her head and smile a little. "I did think that at first. And I would've been ok with it as my way of atoning. But they aren't like that, they're good people." Especially Daiko, who was pushy, but genuine with his offer of friendship. He, along with the others gave her a second chance; a chance to do the right thing this time. And speaking of Daiko, Yosi would pick up on a distinct power level among the multiple copies. This had to be the real Daiko! "I can sense Daiko. Let's hurry." "Which one is Daiko, again?" "He...He's the one who killed you" she hesitated to admit. ".....Greeeeeeeat" Zani groaned, rolling her eyes.

As they arrived, it seemed a great fight took place not just moments ago if the crater, damaged buildings and panicked people were any indication. And not far from the crater they would find Daiko who was staring up at the sky, looking in the direction of that massive power level. Was he also concerned about it? Yosi would float down, landing a little bit away from the guy with Zani close behind. Her arrival seemed to spark some sort of reaction with the locals, clear and evident fear in their eyes. Their reaction would make the malicious woman smirk but not for long as she would begin to stare at the short male. If she had heat vision, Daiko would feel a hole burning in the back of his head. Yosi on the other hand, was not a fan of all the attention, especially not this kind. Tugging on her scarf, she'd clear her throat before speaking and also to get the boy's attention. "Daiko, are you okay? I can feel your ki all over the place, as well as the others. Even...myself, which is the weirdest part of all. And then there's...that" she commented, gesturing her head to the giant power they all felt.

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {50}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {35}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {34}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                      ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                      ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                      ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items