Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:37 pm
Spitfire's eyes grew wide as Faelon spread his angel wings. She had assumed as much from the look of them, but it was something completely different to marvel at them in their full glory. "Yes I do need to get a feel for your tone" She said rather seriously, not wanting him to get any ideas that she was getting fresh with him, Spitfire could keep this professional.

After warning him, Spitfire poked at the muscles on his shoulders and back and then carefully felt the arm of his wings. "Do you order salad often?" She asked him conversationally as she inspected him. "Do you mind flapping your wings, don't try and go anywhere, but give a good push down."

Daisicle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:55 pm
"Feel free to touch them to your heart's delight~" he quipped in a playful manner, largely to hide the slight awkwardness and discomfort he was now feeling. This may have been the first time anyfaun had looked at him this intently... and thoroughly... and it was honestly a bit more unnerving than he'd expected. He hid this behind the usual, pleasant smile as he waited for any comments.

That said, the small talk she was making was quite peculiar - was it cause they were in the pub?

"Yeah, actually. I typically have some form of salad for every meal, though the nuances of each varies depending on what produce are in season at the time. From my understanding, the same is true of most fauny, right? The first-generation migrants tend to be vegetarian." That was certainly how his mother had raised him and his brothers, though apparently Wellspring had begun to eat aquatic life since moving to The Spring.

To what he assumed to be her main point, he offered a nod and looked forward. "Don't worry, I wouldn't go anywhere if I tried, haha!" A few moments later, he raised his wings up and flapped them down with enough force to pop his hoofs off the ground for a few moments, albeit in a manner not all that more impressive than if he's simply hopped from a standing-position. The most it really did was generate some wind. Looking back once he finished, Faelon flashed a confident grin.

Wolfs Heart

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:24 pm
"Yes, I was vegetarian before coming here and being introduced to the foods here..." Spitfire started, signaling with her hands that Faelon could stop and be seated now. The female took her own seat, "But our bodies are very different, your's and mine." Spitfire continued. "I think you need more strength, more muscle in order to be able to fly. Eating more meat would help, it's an essential part to the..." Spitfire dropped her voice for a moment, "To the harpy diet. The most important thing will be excercise and discipline, build up your strength, but the meat will help with that some, I'm afraid." Spitfire looked down, it certainly wasn't an easy fix, she felt bad for the male, he probably had more work cut out for him than any student she had seen before. "I can give you some ideas for daily excercises, if you decide you're willing to try meat, do so gradually, it can be hard on the stomach." Was this even what he really wanted, Spitfire couldn't tell for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 4:37 pm
With a nod, Faelon returned to his seat, wings tucked back behind him, as directed from Spitfire. The adult was positively giddy at what might come out of her mouth that would act as the key to flight - in fact, it might of been the first time he'd felt excitement towards his wings since he'd been told to stop attending flight classes.

That excitement left his face as he listened to her assessment.

"More strength...?" He obviously looked a bit confused - with all the helping he did around the tree, he was fairly toned already. "Look, I'll be honest, I'm not sure where meat comes in. Aren't angels 'delicate' little things?" Faelon wasn't exactly nuanced in how anatomy and muscles worked. Still though... If it meant he could fly...

He scratched at his chin and laughed, albeit more softly and awkwardly this time. "Well... What the heck. I guess I could try. But really... meat...?" That was probably the bit that made him the most uncomfortable.

Wolfs Heart

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:14 am
"It's a different kind of strength," she should have been more specific, she hadn't meant to insult the boy, but her target was more specific. "You need strength in your back and wings, I'll give you some exercises, as I said. "Angels are smaller, but you have a faun's body. You just won't operate like an angel." Spitfire sighed, knowing he would have trouble with the meat option. "I'm sure you could find other sources that will help build your muscle... nuts... if eggs seem less like meat to you, those work well... It is up to you, truly. I'm just sharing what I have observed, but I think it's possible for you if it is what you want."

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:00 pm
Faelon nodded as she continued her explanation, not wholly following it due to a lack of knowledge in the field of anatomy on his part, but convinced enough by her conviction. She wouldn't just say these things to get her hopes up... or at least he sure hoped she wouldn't. "Nuts and eggs are certainly more palatable. I'll... I'll have to give it some thought."

"Thank you."

Wolfs Heart
We can end it here if you want

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items