Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
A Divine Morning: The Tarot Clutch Hatching is Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:04 pm
She'd fallen asleep. R'am was thankful his little hatchling was sleeping at his feet, twitching as much as she was. The blond leaned down to stroke a hand down her neck softly and felt her respond, her tail wagging slowly. It seemed even the most hyper of the dragonets needed their quick naps. Luckily for him, he had plenty of time to just watch and observe. He'd talked to a couple, but R'am noticed a lot of them were friends before this already. He would almost feel out of place if it wasn't for the simple fact that he had Lemath. His perfect, beautiful Lemath.

Gazing down at her, he grinned and just shrugged.

"What kind of adventures are we getting into, Lemath? Pretty Lemath with all this buzzing energy. Where do you get it?" That's really what he wanted to know.

That, and how long was she going to be down?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:12 pm
Ichta nearly spun on her heels when G'ran interjected, the red having not quite made it's way off her face yet. "Oh, yes! I'm..." she picked at her fingers nervously as she settled all her weight onto one hip sheepishly, "I'm glad to hear that. I just don't know how to do any of that myself, that's all..." and as much as Ichta would have loved to know that Aurinkoth would never come to any harm, this was the life she'd have now: the dangers that fell from the sky were now theirs to deal with as they both grew stronger together.

Her, Aurinkoth, Nadry, Menankith, Elzebuth and - G'ran's smile was returned, though hers was much less small and it practically blossomed across her face. He has a great smile. It was really a thought for herself, but Aurinkoth looked up at his with interest. Elzebuth's does? he asked and Ichta stood up just a bit straighter. Her posture game was so strong. Yes. Goran's...G'ran's. Yours is wonderful too, mine. You should smile all the time. I'll make sure you can!

The blue turned his head towards his brother again, Mine definitely reacted. Yours makes mine feel very happy! It is wonderful! Because for Aurinkoth, as long as his was happy, everything was well - and there was never any reason to not be happy.

Tsunake

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 pm
Demanthra had found a place to sit down and was working on feeding Monath. As she did so, she thought of her two foster brothers and Rhiyn, all who had not impressed either. She wondered how crushed they were right now, she could only hope all of them would remember that they would find their's.

Yes, then we can make a super hero team of dragons together. And that will include those two friends of your's that you were near when I came to you. Just think of it Mine, fighting thread, when we aren't help candidates. Mild mannered canadidatemaster's assistant by day and Weyr warriors by night,Monath pointed out, picking up on her new rider's thoughts. A smile came to the young woman's face, her dragon sure had a bright imagination. Though she would have to curb those tantrums, like the one she had when her brother took the top off her shell.

Hey, I can't help it my brother was rude and had to poke his nose where it didn't belong! I had it all planned out, Demanthramine, I would have made such a grand entrance,the green huffed, her tail lashing behind her. Demanthra winced, seeing the red eyes and could feel the anger rise from the other. She needed to distract her and fast.

"Oh look, Monath, there is your golden sister. Maybe after you finish eating, you can go say hello. You wouldn't want her to see you upset again, would you?"she asked softly. This seemed to sink into the little dragnet and her eyes went back to blue. Then she sat there and let Demanthra feed her, getting to visit with her sister was more important than her dumb brother anyway.

This is going to be quite a group, right Mine?Gyafrith thought to his rider gently.

That is certainly one way to put it, dear heart. Who knew we would have two stands impressions, a former candidate that aged out, and a pair of twin dragons. Not to mention an egg that no one even knew was there,Ashlyn thought back to her blue dragon. She went to make sure the dragonhealer that was working on the two that had gotten into a fight had the things they needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:32 pm
As another hatching ended, Ened gave a little sigh and looked around the sands at the remaining candidates. It didn't bother her so much, but she couldn't help but feel the negative emotions resounding around the cave like an echo. She smiled "Chin up." she said to any remaining candidates that were standing near by. "Just keep reminding yourselves that this is one more turn that you get to drink and they don't." she added with a laugh. Never mind all the other stuff, they got to keep doing.

~~~

Timor, likewise, was not terribly upset at not having impressed. Maybe it came from coming from a Hall and not the Weyr or Hold, or from having a craft that he loved, but he'd always thought that while a dragon would be amazing, his life wouldn't be so bad if he never impressed. For now, he was just happy getting to watch. Both the Touching and the Hatching had been quite dramatic affairs, even better in hindsight, now that all the eggs were safely impressed and they knew no one was seriously hurt.

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 pm
ShinosBee

"Ah! Well.." R'gan started, glad he'd asked him about something he actually knew. He'd hate to have offered his help and then just have to tell him to ask the weyrlingmaster. "Their hide can dry out pretty quickly, and because young dragons grow so fast, you need to oil it all the time to keep it from cracking." he explained. The weyrlingmaster would probably be going over all this again, but it was something he'd been hearing since he was young and helped his father with his dragon.

Basanuth turned his head towards Thanoth, frowning bemusedly. It definitely hadn't been a whole half of a day yet, but at least she was looking on the bright side. Yes. Hopefully we'll make it the rest of the day as well. Though he couldn't guarantee it.

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff