Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I was excited

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ever been to Disney world?
  yes
  no
  yay didney worl
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:12 pm
My family months ago decided to go to Disney World next summer. Ive never been >3> but we tried years ago it failed. So im not getting my hopes up but its getting more legit.
Im realizing more and more WTF is this bull s**t that is Disney now. rofl everything needs to be planned to a T and timed months ahead of time, fast past food plans. reservation months a head of time for restaurants? People enjoy this s**t this isn't a vacation.

I just said I want to eat at the restaurant with Lilo and Stitch that's my only demands and im leaving it to my family to plan. how am i supposed to know how i will feel in a year. >3>

also im 30 and never been on a plane >_< super nervous  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:29 pm
Camera 0bscura
My family months ago decided to go to Disney World next summer. Ive never been >3> but we tried years ago it failed. So im not getting my hopes up but its getting more legit.
Im realizing more and more WTF is this bull s**t that is Disney now. rofl everything needs to be planned to a T and timed months ahead of time, fast past food plans. reservation months a head of time for restaurants? People enjoy this s**t this isn't a vacation.

I just said I want to eat at the restaurant with Lilo and Stitch that's my only demands and im leaving it to my family to plan. how am i supposed to know how i will feel in a year. >3>

the worst part of a plane is the take off and landing. otherwise, its a piece of cake. also, be prepared to pay through the nose for television, if they have personal screens. Orlando was a thought my fiance and I had for awhile. Can't say I like the idea of spending 3k to walk around a theme park. We don't do rides at all.

He's been to Disney before and had mixed reviews on it. Then again, dead of summer and it was busy as hell. Sounds fun, however smile I hope you have fun  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:24 am
ADSOC
Camera 0bscura

the worst part of a plane is the take off and landing. otherwise, its a piece of cake. also, be prepared to pay through the nose for television, if they have personal screens. Orlando was a thought my fiance and I had for awhile. Can't say I like the idea of spending 3k to walk around a theme park. We don't do rides at all.

He's been to Disney before and had mixed reviews on it. Then again, dead of summer and it was busy as hell. Sounds fun, however smile I hope you have fun

I'm excited cause ive never gone and I do love Disney lol but im still iffy. But we just over the weekend booked our room and got our s**t all that left is booking the flight which we will do later. But next June I will be in Disney hopefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:24 pm
Camera 0bscura

I remember hearing that they're letting people schedule that stuff in advance to make sure they can go. Like some people are getting bummed that they can't meet their favorite characters or go on their favorite rides because the lines are so long. Are you going to try and see Stitch's Great Escape if it's open when you guys go?

There's also the Auto Train from DC to Florida if you want to trick your family out of flying down there and having to rent a car lol. I think it's like 15 hours with meals but you can bring your car with you on the train. Can't imagine it being that bad, I took the Coast Starlight from LA to Tacoma a month ago, 24 hours on the most roomy comfy a** seats I've ever seen haha. Other than flying I think you could get them to road trip down there, but it shouldn't be bad flying that distance since it's like 2-3 hours?  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:09 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

I remember hearing that they're letting people schedule that stuff in advance to make sure they can go. Like some people are getting bummed that they can't meet their favorite characters or go on their favorite rides because the lines are so long. Are you going to try and see Stitch's Great Escape if it's open when you guys go?

There's also the Auto Train from DC to Florida if you want to trick your family out of flying down there and having to rent a car lol. I think it's like 15 hours with meals but you can bring your car with you on the train. Can't imagine it being that bad, I took the Coast Starlight from LA to Tacoma a month ago, 24 hours on the most roomy comfy a** seats I've ever seen haha. Other than flying I think you could get them to road trip down there, but it shouldn't be bad flying that distance since it's like 2-3 hours?

You bet your sweet a** im seeing and touching everything that is Lilo and Stitch related. xD I know its convenient but scheduling breakfast 6 -12 months in a advance is a bit crazy.

No my dad already said flying, I wanted us to drive down but my dad doesn't want to waste time traveling so meh I guess i get my first plane experience.
xD and we not renting a car our hotel in Disney and they provide shuttles everywhere.
Im trying to convince my sister this fall to take the train to DC. we have a friend who lives there and we want to go visit and i never been to DC so i want to see all that s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:12 pm
Camera 0bscura

You bet your sweet a** im seeing and touching everything that is Lilo and Stitch related. xD I know its convenient but scheduling breakfast 6 -12 months in a advance is a bit crazy.

No my dad already said flying, I wanted us to drive down but my dad doesn't want to waste time traveling so meh I guess i get my first plane experience.
xD and we not renting a car our hotel in Disney and they provide shuttles everywhere.
Im trying to convince my sister this fall to take the train to DC. we have a friend who lives there and we want to go visit and i never been to DC so i want to see all that s**t.

I forgot you had a fetish for sweet and sour rumpage lol

So its just your dad not wanting to drive down? How does the rest of your family feel about flying down there? I wonder if he would be cool letting some of you guys go on your own if there were quite a few who wouldnt want to fly.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

I forgot you had a fetish for sweet and sour rumpage lol

So its just your dad not wanting to drive down? How does the rest of your family feel about flying down there? I wonder if he would be cool letting some of you guys go on your own if there were quite a few who wouldnt want to fly.

What sweet and sour rompage?
No my mother and sisters agreed. it would take 2 days to drive down (more 1 1/2 cause of stopping) so 6 day passes then 4 days in total would be 10 days and my father doesn't want to take that much time off not to mention my family is full or road rage LOL
I really don't mind, im scared and nervous but I want to experience it once at least im with others, so if we die we all die. rofl  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games