"Yes, with Elzebuth and His too," Nadry agreed with Aurinkoth, smiling back at Ichta. And maybe, just maybe, with Basanuth and His as well. Menankith had a bond with the dark-hided blue, and R'gan seemed nice enough. Funny, how quick she was to categorize G'ran and Ichta as friends, but more hesitant with him...which was more in line with how she usually was, when she gave it thought. The three of you went through a lot together today, Menankith offered as sure explanation. You didn't meet Basanuth's until after, but I don't doubt my brother has chosen well. You'll like him when you've had more time to get to know him.

"I'm not sure what surprises me more," she said after a moment of hesitating consideration, deciding to give voice to something she'd been thinking all day, "That I left the Sands with a dragon, or with friends."

That we will. The brown was pleased that his brother saw for him and His what he did. And we will make sure our brothers and sisters have the freedom to soar as well.

demon_pachabel