Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Suna Tournament Observation Stand. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 am
User Image

User Image

People began to gather around observation room again, the second round must be coming to a close. Sonyo sighed softly, then stood up and ruffled Taylor's hair, ignoring his question. "You're good to go." The female was starting to draw herself back behind her emotional walls, hiding away. She turned to Tetsuhiko after his whimper, grabbing the taller boy by his shoulder and sitting him down as well. His burns werent serious, superficial, but she imagined they still hurt. They probably felt akin to a bad sunburn, All the same, no one liked sunburns. Sonyo cast healing hands once more and went to work repairing the damage done to Tetsuhiko's skin, silent, her face blank. She wouldn't let this gennin see how scared she was, she wouldn't let Nari see. The shadow passed through her peripheral vision again, this time on her other side. She tried to ignore it, she did. Her hands floated over Tetsu's arms, her eyes watching her hands but still distracted.

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 490 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825
❖┇ Hyouton x ❖┇ Fuuton / Suiton x ❖┇ Chemist x ❖┇ Sunagakure
❖┇ Evergreen x ❖┇ Medic / Bloodline x ❖┇ B-Rank Chuunin

User Image

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                  Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                  > Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] B-rank
                    A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by C - ranked Shinobi such as Chuunin and is required to advance. A C - ranked Shinobi has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding

> Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                    Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel the Risen
              NecroPlant
              Mattysandwich
              Kumuraii Kaicho
              Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image
Zero to sixty. Taylor was stunned at how quickly Sonyo closed herself off. Something must seriously be on her case if she decided to distance herself so suddenly. Still, he didn't know her well enough yet to pry. "Thank you for your care." He said politely as he stood up. Besides, a few more people wanted her attention. First was the exorcist, whatever her name was. She apparently used some technique to nullify the sensation of pain. That was interesting, but it was a little too late to have an effect on him. Still though, he appreciated that the girl was trying to do something. Taylor just wished she would't shout so much.

Tetsuhiko also said hello. Taylor waved initially since he was in the process of waiting for a respond from Sonyo when he asked how things went. When the boy was finished being healed and then Tetsuhiko was next, he turned around faced the other pre-teen boy. "My match went well, thank you. I am pleased to say that Zhi is going to the next round." He said. He understood that the words probably confused Tetsuhiko since his original two opponents were Fukuwa and Hikaru. But, since Hikaru was advanced automatically for some reason, followed by Fukuwa also losing for some reason, those two mysteries resulted in Zhi appearing. Taylor was completely lost as to the logic which occurred, but since he learned from his match he felt like it was all for the best. Speaking about for the best, Taylor turned to Nariomi and decided to use up a question. "Mister Nariomi, if I may." He began. "When you introduced yourself to me initially, you called yourself, "A sage of the first path". Now I understand my knowledge is limited, but when I went back to the academy to make the genin sparring tournament I didn't find any scrolls which listed what a sage was. If you would not mind, could you please tell me?" He asked earnestly. To be a sage must be something of importance if it's how you introduce yourself to another. Taylor desired this knowledge so that he could be prepared for more things which were undoubtedly coming his way.

Taylor
Chakra: 333
Stamina: 303
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin +1 ll Reflexes: Genin +1
Passives:
Electric Resistance Training: E-ranked
One with the Chain: E-ranked
Minor Control: D-ranked
Pivot: C-ranked
Quick Step: B-ranked
Horus
Chakra: 413
Stamina: 413
Techniques Used:
Body flicker: D-ranked
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin ll Reflexes: Genin
Passives:

OOC:
Kumurai Kaicho

Necroplant

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko sat down when directed and felt the healing chakra go over him. He listened to Taylor as he responded and when Zhi's name was uttered he quickly became confused. "But I beat Zhi." Tetsuhiko's face morphed into a puzzled expression. "Even though I lost will they announce me into another match too?" A myriad of thoughts went through his mind as he considered the possibilities for her re-entry. He looked over and heard a snow-haired girl make an announcement. His hearing at the moment was faint so he considered that maybe he was hearing her wrong as well as Taylor.

He turned his head back to the medic. "Thank you! Is there anything you can do with my ears?! I'm not earing so well!" His voice was inappropriately loud and out of pitch because of his temporary hearing deficiency. If the burns were completely healed and his hearing restored then he would be good as new.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 520 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ Caesar ] [ Io ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___

Mattysandwich][/quote]
[quote="I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Mattysandwich

Necroplant

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

malavaes

Kedokitoto

Regenki Kaicho

The Wolf of Asgard

Ayame sat with her chin on her closed fist as she watched all the fights from her vantage. Masato and Susano'o scared her for a moment as the boy used the eight gates. Zhi was a small thing of high energy and would need to learn to be a bit less loud to be a true ninja. Taylor was using his partner very well, but him forfeiting the match because the girl passed out bothered her a bit. He would have to get over being too nice even to his fellow genin. Atsuma had done well, as well as Tetsuhiko. Their match had been one of the most interesting to say the least.
When she heard Nari speaking to her she nodded, "That's fine, after the final round has started we may go in the other rooms." She then huffed and smiled at the exorcist, "Kyomei what did I tell you about trying to exorcise Nari? Choumei is a part of him as much as your own soul is a part of you."

She would then walk to the front of the observation deck and use the PA system to make her next announcement. "Good job all of you, I have much enjoyed watching all of your bouts. The final round will consist of a 4 person fight, the last person standing will be the winner. Hikaru Koi, Zhi Zenshin, Atsuma Ket, and Susano'o report to your field your match starts as soon as everyone has arrived."  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:53 pm

User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Atsuma finished his water and left without paying too much attention to the others. [[exit]]

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:18 pm
The Wolf of Asgard
]

XAyame_HatakeX
]

James Cameron Poe
User ImageUser Image

King of The Frozen Sand

James appeared in the hallway outside of the observation post with a puff of chilled smoke, and slipped inside to look around. If the chatter about was to be believed, then he had mad it just in time for the final of the tournament.

He looked around a bit at so many new faces. He looked to the bar and did a double take, taking a strong smell of the air, and narrowing his vision to a young girl at the bar.. Ayame made and announcement, and he sliped through the group over to her.

"Not to be a downer here love, but should Noriko really be that drunk?"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Nostalgic Gaming Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:21 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  A loud yipping could be heard when a giant wolf charged through the room. She was extremely excited to see all these people she took on a playful stance with quick and sudden movements. The wolf was too excited to even move around the room because of the amount of people in it. As soon as a hand patted her side she settled down slightly when her partner was with her. The large body builder of a man looked around the room with his golden eyes. When he spotted someone resembling the kage he walked over to her with his hands in his pockets. He stopped for a moment and debated about just going back to sleep until Amaterasu pushed him with her head. Her eyes looked over to another large wolf just like her. Her head tilted as curiosity overwhelmed her. She moved slowly over to the wolf and began to lower her head towards him sniffing his scent. Tsukuyomi's tail shifted slightly because he was annoyed and just wanted to sleep. His ears flicking with all the sounds in the arena and the room causing him to speak up. "Are you the kage?," He asked and continued on "Because I need a head band." He stated with a deep voice. Still standing behind the woman and enormous man at her side with his hands in his pockets. His gold eyes looked out to the arena and contemplated who would win this battle. Then something struck him like he was hit by the eight gates by another ninja. The white haired woman had a pair of lightning bolts tattooed to her arm. His hand instinctually reached up to touch his face where he held the same tattoo. His breathing changed and Amaterasu looked over sensing her partner's stress. She moved to his side and whined a bit licking his face to try and bring him out of his funk. He snapped out of he and let out a heavy sigh trying to bury that past. That poor girl endured the same fate he had to. It was good that she made it out just as he did.
                                                  User Image
                                                  ◆¦ TSUKUYOMI'S CHAKRAx 250 / 250 x ◆¦ TSUKUYOMI'S STAMINAx 250 / 250x ◆¦ AMATERASUS CHAKRAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ AMATERASU'S STAMINAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ RYOx 0x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ TAMER / TAMERx ◆¦ D-RANK GENINx ◆¦ SUNAGAKURE x ◆¦ HYOUTONx ◆¦ WOLF TAMER
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

XAyame_HatakeX
                                                  Winterwolf78
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                x

While he hadnt gotten an answer to his question, he did recive a question in response. While it was not hard to see why the boy would be confused about the nature of sages, it still should have been something the academy could shed light on. Taking a knee to match the boys height he smiled,"A sage of the first path is a follower of ninshuu who has attained the highest rank within the, I dont want to use order but I must. We are capable of manipulating the chakra that naturally resides within this world and applying our will to it. We are responsible for ensuring that chakra is used responsibly." Taking a deep breath he sighed a bit as the tone darkened,"If need be we also take the lives of those who would abuse its power for their own gain. Chakra does not exist as a tool to dominate, instead it is a tool to unite and protect." Rising back too his feet he nodded,"Any further questions on the matter?"

██
                                                    ██
                                                    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[ o ] Chakra : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Stamina : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Sage : : 00 / 870 x [ o ] Ryo : : 71,300 x [ o ] AC : : 50,700 x
                                                    [ o ] Buki / Blood x [ o ] Jinchuriki x [ o ] A - Rank Jounin x [ o ] Suna x [ o ] Kaguya x [ o ] Ninshuu Sage xxx

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Iron resiliency: The user has gone through tough enough training, being roughed up and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user's fortitude is mildly increased.
                                                        > Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The user's striking strength is mildly increased.
                                                        > Swift Foot: A well trained individual is usually faster than an untrained individual, and the practitioners of the Iron Fist understand this fact more than anyone. However, those of the Iron fist not only accomplish this boost of speed….they also do it in armor! The user is now unaffected by the additional weight of armor (to a logical limit), and when the user is out of armor, their body and technique speed is greatly increased at the loss of the protection. They are much more adept at bursting into action, going from standing to 100% in single moments. Conversely, the user can now perform these techniques without needing armor. Must relearn every technique at half the learning cost to perform techniques without armor to learn the different distances and timing of the techniques. Overrides restriction.
                                                        > True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability. Increases Stamina by +25 for every style mastered.
                                                        > Satori [ Enlightenment ]: Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage. The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this training, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch. The user's reflexes are mildly increased.
                                                        > Trick Style: Knife Toss: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. Confers a slight reflex bonus to the practitioner.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Artless Draw: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. Slightly increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.
                                                        > Trick Style: Retreating Feet: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
                                                        > Trick Style: Blade’s Edge: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Stepless: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping: Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise. While moving through an area where cover or some obscuring factor is present (buildings, people, fog, etc.), the practitioner gains a moderate bonus to speed and reflex.
                                                        > Skill: Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
                                                        > Skill: Manipulation: Manipulating the bow itself is simple, but controlling the arrows is very difficult. Many enhancements can be made to arrows to give them different flight paths, but buying those kinds of arrows is expensive and making them is difficult, so a method was developed wherein the user can freely alter how an arrow flies without need for such trifles. During this training, the user practices firing arrows with abnormal hand positions. Reduces the Stamina cost of bow-related Bukijutsu techniques (including Formless Styles) by 10 Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.
                                                        > Skill: Adaptability: For the most part, the style thus far has focused on techniques to be used while stationary. However, this leads to many problems when fighting alone in situations that demand frequent movement. During this training exercise, the practitioner is to practice all known techniques while running, jumping, and maneuvering across a battlefield. After mastery, the user can align shots even while running and jumping.

Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Strength: Heavily Increased [ +4 ] xx Relfex: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Fortitude: Supremely Increased [ +6 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
As Taylor expected, the man used some words he could not understand. From context clues he was able to deduce that Ninshuu was some sort of religion or cult. The boy did not realize that chakra existed in things which were not naturally organic, like the world itself. His ears perked as the tone darkened, reflecting the more bleak reality of his mission. "I see." He said as he looked out the window down at the fight. Three of the fighters already entered the arena, meaning just Hikaru was missing. Taylor hoped that both of his friends somehow could make it to the final round. Zhi because he felt her resolve in their match, and Hikaru because he was just too pretty. Still though, Taylor didn't allow his mind to get too distracted before he asked another question. "If you utilize chakra from outside of your body, then how do you draw it to you? Furthermore, how can you sustain it?" Taylor may not be the most intelligent ninja, but he knew how the chakra network worked. He knew that chakra was created from the heart and serves as a battery of sorts to the body. It's self sustaining to a point, so then where does taking the chakra of somewhere else come into play? All the same, Horus looked through the glass ceiling down at the wolf which entered the area. The bird hobbled along the roof away from viewing Taylor to stare down at the animal. Side to side the thunderbird's head shook in order to get more vision on it. Animal instinct dictated that the wolf was some sort of threat. Of course, since Horus was on top of the glass ceiling of the observation stand, there was no way that the two were getting in contact anytime soon.

Taylor
Chakra: 348
Stamina: 318
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Passives:
Horus
Techniques Used:
Passives:

OOC:
Kumurai Kaicho

Nostalgic Gaming Nerd

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                x

The young mans question was a good one. While it was true that he could count on one hand the people in the village who knew the exact mechanical process of how to absorb and channel natural chakra. He knew that it wasn't something you go around blabbing to the world. So with a wry smile he chuckled,"That, young one, is a secret. Though I can tell you this. It takes no effort on behalf of the sage to gather and use it. Doing so requires, generally, exceptional control of ones chakra."

██
                                                    ██
                                                    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[ o ] Chakra : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Stamina : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Sage : : 00 / 870 x [ o ] Ryo : : 71,300 x [ o ] AC : : 50,700 x
                                                    [ o ] Buki / Blood x [ o ] Jinchuriki x [ o ] A - Rank Jounin x [ o ] Suna x [ o ] Kaguya x [ o ] Ninshuu Sage xxx

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Iron resiliency: The user has gone through tough enough training, being roughed up and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user's fortitude is mildly increased.
                                                        > Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The user's striking strength is mildly increased.
                                                        > Swift Foot: A well trained individual is usually faster than an untrained individual, and the practitioners of the Iron Fist understand this fact more than anyone. However, those of the Iron fist not only accomplish this boost of speed….they also do it in armor! The user is now unaffected by the additional weight of armor (to a logical limit), and when the user is out of armor, their body and technique speed is greatly increased at the loss of the protection. They are much more adept at bursting into action, going from standing to 100% in single moments. Conversely, the user can now perform these techniques without needing armor. Must relearn every technique at half the learning cost to perform techniques without armor to learn the different distances and timing of the techniques. Overrides restriction.
                                                        > True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability. Increases Stamina by +25 for every style mastered.
                                                        > Satori [ Enlightenment ]: Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage. The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this training, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch. The user's reflexes are mildly increased.
                                                        > Trick Style: Knife Toss: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. Confers a slight reflex bonus to the practitioner.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Artless Draw: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. Slightly increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.
                                                        > Trick Style: Retreating Feet: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
                                                        > Trick Style: Blade’s Edge: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Stepless: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping: Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise. While moving through an area where cover or some obscuring factor is present (buildings, people, fog, etc.), the practitioner gains a moderate bonus to speed and reflex.
                                                        > Skill: Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
                                                        > Skill: Manipulation: Manipulating the bow itself is simple, but controlling the arrows is very difficult. Many enhancements can be made to arrows to give them different flight paths, but buying those kinds of arrows is expensive and making them is difficult, so a method was developed wherein the user can freely alter how an arrow flies without need for such trifles. During this training, the user practices firing arrows with abnormal hand positions. Reduces the Stamina cost of bow-related Bukijutsu techniques (including Formless Styles) by 10 Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.
                                                        > Skill: Adaptability: For the most part, the style thus far has focused on techniques to be used while stationary. However, this leads to many problems when fighting alone in situations that demand frequent movement. During this training exercise, the practitioner is to practice all known techniques while running, jumping, and maneuvering across a battlefield. After mastery, the user can align shots even while running and jumping.

Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Strength: Heavily Increased [ +4 ] xx Relfex: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Fortitude: Supremely Increased [ +6 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taylor let out a loud sigh when Nariomi revealed that further knowledge on the topic would be locked. He didn't realize it, but the blond boy was very engaged in the words. He had a thirst for knowledge, so to hear that he reached the end of it disappointed him. Still, he was grateful to get something out of it. "I appreciate the knowledge that you can lend. Thank you, Mister Nariomi." Taylor said with a bow. The boy knew that respect should be shown when someone does a favor. He then looked up at the man and pondered another question. "Since you offered to assist any suna ninja who needed help, does that mean that in Sunagakure genin find their own jonin instructors to teach them? I know in the academy it was taught to us that we would work with higher ranking ninja, but I never understood how we would get involved with them." He asked as his left hand rested upon his chin in pondering thought. Taylor, like anyone his age and current position, was of course curious about what would happen next. This tournament has been engaging and he still had to cheer Zhi and Hikaru on. And yet, after it ended he would need to find something else out in order to further his ninja goal. Hopefully Nariomi would help him find out how to do so.

Taylor
Chakra: 363
Stamina: 333
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Passives:
Horus
Techniques Used:
Passives:

OOC:
I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:09 am
Nostalgic Gaming Nerd

The Wolf of Asgard

Winterwolf78

Ayame was struck silent by James's words. so what she had suspected was actually true? The girl was Noriko. "James, I thought it was her, but I couldn't know for sure until you got here." Well wasn't this an interesting turn of events. Before she could get her next thought out, or turn to see the fight a female wolf came into the room rather excitedly. when she lowered her head and sniffed at Daichi he made sure his head was up, and a low growl came from his chest. It wasn't a threat per say, but one to let her know who was the alpha. Ayame put her hand on his head and tried to hide her shock as another familiar scent hit her nose.
Ayame put her hand in her pocket an listened to the boy speak. "I am Ayame Hatake, and this is my partner Daichi. I am the Kazakage."
She couldn't help but notice he was built much like Theo and James. She looked at James as she handed the boy a headband, " I'm going to go with my gut and say this is Tenshi?"
When she looked back at the boy her brow furrowed as his whole demeanor changed and his wolf went into protective mode. " Are you all right little one?" She said not being able to stop herself from calling him by the nickname she had called him when he was a child. Daichi stood beside her leaning his body into her's, lending her some of his strength.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nostalgic Gaming Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:05 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  When the kage talked to him and inquired if he was okay he looked to her. "Sorry I zoned out there for a second." He said while his hand touched his tattoo again. Rubbing it as if it were dirt he had to remove. He was wondering if it was really okay to talk to a higher up about this. If they would care or if it was an appropriate thing to do. Complaining about their past and all that business. Then again, she did ask what was wrong with him. "This tattoo is not a happy one," He started as he tried to muster courage to speak this out loud. Amaterasu sat on the ground and leaned against his legs gaining his attention instinctually. His left hand moved down and started scratching right between her ears. "The white haired woman in that arena has this tattoo also. Which means like me... she was a slave." He stopped when his ears folded against his head with the horrible nightmares plaguing him again. Amaterasu leaned up against him with more of her weight dragging him out of it again. He took the head band from the kage and placed it on his right bicep. Moving over to the observation ledge his golden eyes watched the white haired woman in the arena. His attention was given almost solely to her. He wanted to see what she was capable of to make it out of that hell probably by herself. He forgot to tell the kage who he was and momentarily looked back to her. His golden eyes resembling yet another member of the family with how beautiful they were. "My name is Tsukuyomi," He stated as he pointed his thumb to his wolf. "That's Amaterasu, Lord Kage." He finished by looking back at the woman in the fight. Amaterasu licked her chops and looked back to Daichi. She took a low stance with her tail staying low against her body. She laid down on the ground near Daichi with her ears folded against her head and her muzzle licking Daichi's. She was showing submissiveness to the heavily battle scarred wolf.
                                                  User Image
                                                  ◆¦ TSUKUYOMI'S CHAKRAx 250 / 250 x ◆¦ TSUKUYOMI'S STAMINAx 250 / 250x ◆¦ AMATERASUS CHAKRAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ AMATERASU'S STAMINAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ RYOx 0x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ TAMER / TAMERx ◆¦ D-RANK GENINx ◆¦ SUNAGAKURE x ◆¦ HYOUTONx ◆¦ WOLF TAMER
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

XAyame_HatakeX
                                                  Winterwolf78
                                                  The Wolf of Asgard
                                                  Azeiel The Risen
                                                  Izzy told me to quote you too brotha.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Sonyo became more and more distracted as the seconds ticked by, and she only answered Tetsuhiko with a nod. Once again castin healing hands she healed up any damage done to his ears, standing once more. "Might take time for the full range of hearing to come back. Give it a moment." With that, Sonyo gave Nari's arm a squeeze, a gesture she'd be back, and then she wandered off. Her destination? She was attempting to follow the shadowy figure, even though it kept repeatedly disappearing to and from her sight. Was this a genjutsu? What was going on?

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 490 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825
❖┇ Hyouton x ❖┇ Fuuton / Suiton x ❖┇ Chemist x ❖┇ Sunagakure
❖┇ Evergreen x ❖┇ Medic / Bloodline x ❖┇ B-Rank Chuunin

User Image

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]

Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

> Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] B-rank
                    A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by C - ranked Shinobi such as Chuunin and is required to advance. A C - ranked Shinobi has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel the Risen
              NecroPlant
              Mattysandwich
              Kumuraii Kaicho
              Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ He felt shinier than a new penny after the healing chakra alleviated the burns and his loss of hearing. He hopped up after his healing with a relieved smile. "Thank you so much!" Now that Tetsuhiko was good as new he walked over to Taylor's side and stood quietly. His eyes took multiple glances towards Sadayo, taking in her beauty. His cheeks turned crimson for a moment before he turned to look at Naorimi and Taylor. He also noticed that Bastet-sensei was there, but she seemed preoccupied so he did not want to bother her for the time being. Not to mention the fact that his hearing was not all recovered yet, he wanted to be able to hear Sadayo's angelic voice or his teacher's stern and occationally wry tone.

After Taylor finished his statement Tetsuhiko spoke up. "Sir,did you see my artistic exhibition on the battlefield today? I may have lost my second round, but I did so...BEAUTIFULLY!" A glow of enthusiasm came over Tetsuhiko as he dramatically posted with pride of his aesthetic achievements. "So many years of crafting, so many years of..." Suddenly, he turned his head to look at the tournament and noticed that Zippy was in it. His jaw dropped as he noticed this. "So I wasn't hearing Taylor wrong, Zhi is still in this!" Tetsuhiko arms began flailing in flamboyant frustration. "WHAT?! Why is Zhi still in the tournament?! I defeated her with my art in round one. It is an insult to my art to let her continue to the finals!" Tetsuhiko's mouth was practically foaming at this point as his eyes pierced into Nariomi and a more distant Ayame. They were the ones who decided to insult him in such a grotesque way. "I know I defeated her, it was announced. Unless...my performance was sabotaged! This can't be! I worked so hard to refine such perfect theatre." He was talking to himself in a manic manner at this point before he began to feel suddenly light headed. "Oh my stars!" Tetsuhiko suddenly fell over with his hand pressed to his forehead in a genuine faint. Miraculously, he landed safely onto a nearby sofa.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 520 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ Caesar ] [ Io ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___

Mattysandwich][/quote]
[quote="I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel the Risen

み[} Jigen Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers