Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Hikaru Koi vs Fukuwa Tokoguwa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desert and Ocean biomes are seen during the match between Hikaru Koi and Fukuwa Tokoguwa The ocean biome contains an artificial shipwreck, as well as small sandy islands and coconut trees. The sun-baked desert area also includes an artificial sun. Though given that these are suna participants a little bit of sun shouldn't hurt anyone right ~

Kedokitoto

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:47 pm
User Image

xVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxVANDA I wish you had the courage and the heart xx{ to use your brain }
xVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxcause you're wicked on the surface and you're partially insane - your thinking serves no purpose and it's harmfully in vain - your red slippers aren't working, your home's too far away

User Image

"Man, they couldn't have picked a more perfect stage for me, could they?" He murmured to himself upon walking into the arena. Given his unique talent of turning most non-metallic materials into "tinder" for his explosions, sandy regions were perfect for him. He made sure to wait in the "line" between the ocean and desert biomes, not wanting to pick an area until he actually met his opponent and learned what they were about. In the meantime he just stood there, hands in the pockets of his haori, secretly eager to show off what he learned. I just have to keep things under control. Slow down the pace of the fight as much as I can. As long as I can fight under my terms, I can win this. Never rush in. He reminded himself like mantra. If there was anything typical of him, it was taking things slow.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ () ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Future Kaiser Lord ˟ Fukuwa Tokugawa
xxxxxxxxxS U N A G A K U R ExxxG E N I NxxxDxxxR A N KVANDASKA
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ () ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
VxVANDANinjutsu - Bloodline - Bakuton - 465/465 - 205/205 - Doton/Katon

Kedokitoto

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Reaching the area much later, but much more fashionably, Hikaru walked up towards his to be opponent , along the beach as it were, speaking as he got within ears reach. " My name is Hikaru Koi as I am sure you already know, I cant wait to get this over with. " As he finished his sentence he would stop a good distance away from Fuku. He didn't know a thing about his opponents abilities, but, Hikaru was confident enough in his own skills that he wasn't afraid to try anything and everything to get his win. This is merely a stepping stone to my own inevitable future, everyone is just a test.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 400 || 400】○【STAMINA: 100 || 100
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image

xVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxVANDA I wish you had the courage and the heart xx{ to use your brain }
xVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxcause you're wicked on the surface and you're partially insane - your thinking serves no purpose and it's harmfully in vain - your red slippers aren't working, your home's too far away

User Image

Fukuwa shook his head, exhaling out a sigh as if he were genuinely disappointed in something. "I appreciate the introduction, but I'm afraid you'll end up disappointed. I tend to take time with these things." He said, not making the next move towards the opponent before him. He didn't seem to stand out too much compared to Fuku, however that was probably a more positive trait when it came to a proper Shinobi.

"My name's Fukuwa Tokugawa, if you don't take the first move then I will." He told him, giving the opponent a chance to start first while he got into his own position, breathing a silent "katsu" to himself while his arms lit up with golden chakra. An apparent armor technique. His hands didn't leave his pockets yet, but the aura expelling from that area of the clothing should've been clear indication that both palms were indeed infused with the ability as well. Staring Hikaru down, he waited to see if the boy would take the opportunity or contradict his own words by taking his time to start the fight.

VxVANDANinjutsu - Bloodline - Bakuton - 465/465 - 205/205 - Doton/Katon

Kedokitoto

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Hikaru chuckled as Fuku got defensive and requested he start. " Im not one to disappoint my fans. " As Hikaru finished his sentence he would make a seal and a clone would rip away from his body, it took off in a full sprint towards Fuku, Hikaru tapped it on the back as it ran off, giving it his blessing if sorts, but really, it would be quite the explosion unbeknownst to Fuku. When the clone reached its target it would go in for a simple jab, Hikaru would test Fuku firstly, and then finish it.
Hundreds of Winged horses began to fill the air and Hikaru himself would take to the sky with them, upon a paper discus of course. He was going to show Fuku why he was already destined to win this tournament. .

Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Fans? Isn't he getting a bit ahead of himself The thought brushed his mind, before he saw the boy make a seal. That was the trigger needed for him to move his own hands from his pocket, white clumps splattering the ground while two handfuls of clay creations were thrown forwards. He was thankful he wasn't against the sort of aggressive opponent that would keep him from moving his hands or not give him time to even make his creations. The clay he threw towards Hikaru's direction seemed to take the form of birds, although each was definitely quite small. It was no wonder he was able to fit such a good amount in his hands. "Katsu." Forming a one handed seal with his left hand, each one would increase in a size only described as dramatic when compared to their prior forms.

Twenty birds that shared the size of two feet each in wingspan, about the size of the average western crowned pigeon. Most of the flock soared upwards towards Hikaru's own winged battalion while a mere four dropped down onto the clone. Given the time they both started their technique, the distance between them at the start and the full speed of both techniques, Fukuwa wasn't danger close. It'd be one bird at the ground on each side. North, south, east and west of the clone would experience a less than modest detonation unless something could be thought up before the inevitable explosion once his creations hit the ground. Of course, twenty wasn't the limit of his charged technique. The clump of clay that hit the ground earlier wasn't a simple mess, when C 1.5 was performed, it formed that large owl he brought to the dojo earlier. Fuku shoved his hands back in his haori pockets while he watched for Hikaru's response. The culmination of sixteen birds homing in on Hikaru and his paper army wasn't anything to fool around with, since as a group their detonation was something to be feared. At the same time, unless his clone was a Kage Bushin or could use abilities as well, it was likely pretty screwed. A simple dodge probably wouldn't cut it since the birds dropped when the clones momentum was fully forwards in a sprint.

Still, he had to watch out for a few things. If that paper was about as threatening as his clay, the amount he had was a risk. He could be under aerial siege at any time, but the future lord of Kaiser had quite a few tricks up his sleeve. Or rather, in his pockets.

VxVANDANinjutsu - Bloodline - Bakuton - 405/465 - 195/205 - Doton/Katon

Techniques Used -
Shī Wan [ C1 ]
Description: One of the most basic and versatile forms of explosive clay, created from a single palm mouth. The user creates small animated dolls, often resembling animals. Depending on the variation created, they will retain the abilities of the creatures they where modeled after. ( For example, those resembling birds can still fly, spiders can crawl and climb, etc. ) This feature combined with their minor yet still effective explosive power, makes them excellent for all sorts of operations.
Guild: Takes 1 complete post for the earthen element to be shaped from the eaten materials, with the next post emitting the creature from the mouth that was used.

Character: Fukuwa Tokugawa
Technique Name: C 1.5
Type: Bloodline
Element: Bakuton
Description: Much like C1 it allows the creator to form different living constructs with his mending mouths. Only once the creation leaves his hand, it expands its size depending on how much chakra was used. Deidara used this technique to create flying creatures he could ride on of various sizes, The amount or size of a creation reflects the power of the explosion. Given C3's large explosive potential which is activated after building up chakra, no creation made can equal it's destructive power. The strength of this ability however is that the creations of any size are able to move in the way that their form represents. IE Fish swim, birds fly, wolves run and pounce. The increase in size is activated with a one handed seal.

Chakra cost is stacked on top of the original D-cost use of C1. The larger a creation becomes, the slower it moves but the stronger its detonation ends up. Creating 100 2-foot sized constructs wound still require 100 pellets worth of clay to expand. This ability is only usable by clay-method Bakuton Shinobi, meaning that creations can still hurt the user. Names of animals and techniques below are not the required sizes and shapes of the abilities, they just represent the maximum and minimum size/amount. Anything between that is up to the imagination of the user.

B-rank: Can increase the size of a creation to half the size of the C2 explosive. Also possible to create 5 owls with a rider capacity of 1 each, 10 wolves, or 25 2-foot constructs.

Kedokitoto

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Hikaru smiled down upon his opponenet as he too made his move. Clay.. I hate clay... Gross The threat sent after the approaching clone would find itself exploding, well, nothing really. As they approached the clone would erupt in paper and spread itself outward, but continue on its original path towards the creator of the explosions, the blast from the explosion pushing his own paper towards Fuku at an immeasurable speed. It would be a matter of seconds before the paper flew passed Fuku in a flurry, revealing the explosive tag that was placed on the clone upon its creation.

Hikaru, anticipating that Fuku would attempt to dodge the explosion would use his body flicker technique to disappear from his original location and appear ten feet behind the clay user. If he attempted to jump back from the explosion, Hikaru would be there to catch him of sorts. But the hands Fuku would be met with would give a jolt of electricity that would leave him unable to move and more importantly, end this little bout. The clay that had gone after his original location would find themselves in a cat and mouse chase with the winged horses, their speed easily matching that of the clay creations. .

Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:52 am
User Image

User Image

Surprisingly enough, the explosion didn't destroy the clone Must've been some pretty tough paper, that was for damn sure. Still, when the inevitable clone explosion occured, Fukuwa wouldn't have been at the detonation site. The moment the paper continued fluttering towards him, his summoned, large owl wrapped a talon around his arm, launching him eastwards of the explosion and towards the desert biome half, rising him up into the air immediately and away from the explosion, along with the boy who appeared a few feet ahead of his current position. That's his first Sunshin. I guess he was trying to catch me jumping out of his attack...it was an explosion too. Paper bomb themed? He wondered, before making his counterattack.

He was fortunate to have gotten an aerial advantage, but at the same time he knew putting himself too high would enter the range of those strange paper creations littering the top of the biome. Rather than go higher or continue flying in order to escape, the owl spun to throw Fuku up somewhat before he let go, sending it down like a missile towards Hikaru's grounded location. It could be another clone...but I doubt he'd risk hiding his real body up there while my birds are still active.. Whether it hit or not, the owl would nosebomb into the ground and explode in an exceptionally large explosion somewhere around C-rank in power, all while Fukuwa fell into the following smoke. He wasn't too high in the air and wasn't exactly frail, so the fall didn't much of anything except a wince when he hit the ground. Remember...the long game. It seems we both want to keep our distance and look for a golden opportunity. I have to restrict his movement if that's the case. Then I'll have the lead in this whole thing... His mind continued whilst he pulled his hands from his pockets, forming the tiger seal in order to summon two shadow clones into existence.

He immediately got to work. The sooner he finished up his own preparations, the less time Hikaru had in order to make his own. Besides, while hiding inside of a cloud of smoke was ideal for hiding, it didn't do much for sight on his own end. Clone A immediately darted out of the smoke and towards the desert biome, while Clone B threw out a single owl creation, expanding it to form a transport own that carried him upwards and out of the smoke. Its own destination was the game of cat and mouse going on in the sky between paper and clay birds. Fukuwa himself waited, catching his breath, preparing his body for what was to come next.

VxVANDANinjutsu - Bloodline - Bakuton - 355/465 - 195/205 - Doton/Katon

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Official Description: This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
Guild Description: Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment and perform any technique the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the amount of chakra put into each clone. A clone can have anywhere from [1] chakra to all but [1] chakra of the user's pool. The same goes for stamina. The user must retain at least [1] of each pool or they will lose consciousness. Each clone takes [15] chakra to create, and up to three [3] clones can be made per activation. Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. The clone disperses if it receives a solid hit (C-rank or higher), or runs out of chakra or stamina. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones, and any remaining chakra and stamina is returned to the user. Shadow clones may not leave the immediate area [same thread] that the user is in. The only exception is that a village leader may use shadow clones to aid them in managing the village, although the clones cannot leave the village.

Character: Fukuwa Tokugawa
Technique Name: C 1.5
Type: Bloodline
Element: Bakuton
Description: Much like C1 it allows the creator to form different living constructs with his mending mouths. Only once the creation leaves his hand, it expands its size depending on how much chakra was used. Deidara used this technique to create flying creatures he could ride on of various sizes, The amount or size of a creation reflects the power of the explosion. Given C3's large explosive potential which is activated after building up chakra, no creation made can equal it's destructive power. The strength of this ability however is that the creations of any size are able to move in the way that their form represents. IE Fish swim, birds fly, wolves run and pounce. The increase in size is activated with a one handed seal.

Chakra cost is stacked on top of the original D-cost use of C1. The larger a creation becomes, the slower it moves but the stronger its detonation ends up. Creating 100 2-foot sized constructs wound still require 100 pellets worth of clay to expand. This ability is only usable by clay-method Bakuton Shinobi, meaning that creations can still hurt the user. Names of animals and techniques below are not the required sizes and shapes of the abilities, they just represent the maximum and minimum size/amount. Anything between that is up to the imagination of the user.

B-rank: Can increase the size of a creation to half the size of the C2 explosive. Also possible to create 5 owls with a rider capacity of 1 each, 10 wolves, or 25 2-foot constructs.

Kedokitoto

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Hikaru watched as his paper did as expected and made contact with his opponenet. It looked as if Fuku had thought he had jutsu, but he didn't and he was just flailing about seemingly. The explosion from the paper tag would blow Fuku backwards into the receiving hands of Hikaru, causing him to succumb to the muscle shock take and rendering him unable to continue. It would seem as though Hikaru would win this fight.

Im not sure if you realize this, but you haven't updated your profile, so im going to assume you have no jutsu and no way to dodge or create these clay monstrosities. We were told to post our profiles at the beginning of the match but as you have nothing on yours, it doesn't really matter.

Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ He had done it! The explosion had seemingly knocked out Fuku but Hikaru would allow a green piece of paper land upon his body and place healing chakra through it and healing any wounds he may have sustained. I wonder who is next... He stated as his paper all dissipated and Hikaru left the current area.
(exit)

Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Tenshuyami

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:59 pm
Kedokitoto

Tenshuyami

Grand Judge

Going on the events of this fight I'm going to have you do a rematch. Kedo you avoided an attack that would have hit. Clone would have dispersed and Tenshuyami I know your busy, but your techs need to be listed on your profile. Do that and the fight will begin both of you let me know when you are ready.
Each post you will quote not only the person you are fighting, but me as well. Thank you

み[} Jigen Arena

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games