Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Humanity of Abortion Victims Shown in 'His Only Picture'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:03 am
Baby Photos Campaign
BY MELISSA BARNHART , CP REPORTER
Jul 11, 2017 | 9:31 AM

A Chicago-based pro-life group has launched a new campaign that aims to show the human faces behind over 2,000 abortions performed on average in the United States every day.

Because most people turn their heads and look away when they're confronted with images of aborted babies, the Pro-Life Action League says its campaign, called "They Were Our Brothers and Sisters," is intended to "evoke sympathy for abortion's hidden victims and their lost lives."

Read more: link  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:25 am
I agree. People must not stick their heads in the sand any longer. The truth can sometimes be painful, but it is still the truth and must be told.  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300

Scarlet Puppet

Hardworking Raider

12,700 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 pm
As a woman I will say this: If the woman was forced upon, and I do mean actually, physically forced upon. Then she has right to abort the child because it is her body. But only in this case do I believe it is right. I refuse to believe that god allows these terrible things to happen to any woman and she is forced to give life to a child she didn't want. I believe the force behind these attacks to be the devil himself. As I said ONLY in the case that she is physically forced upon and overpowered.

I can't understand any woman who can chose to end a child's life if she HAD the choice to make/take part in making that child. These are the woman who I can't agree with or even see as human anymore. These are woman who go out, get drunk, become incredibly intoxicated, and then claim that they were violated when they gave consent without even being completely aware of what happened. But they still gave consent. They still accepted the fact a man was going to do as they told him. And that is the woman who kills that child. She makes that choice and expects everyone to agree with it. No, I can't stand by them.  
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games