Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Christians Are Not Victims of Discrimination

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:06 am
Liberals Say After Discriminating Against Christians
BY NAPP NAZWORTH , CHRISTIAN POST REPORTER
Jul 6, 2017 | 12:02 PM

Almost daily I encounter messages saying that conservative Christians should stop "pretending" to be victims of discrimination. I encounter these messages about as often as messages arguing in favor of discriminating against Christians. Why the cognitive dissonance?

"Christians haven't been discriminated against like blacks, gays and Muslims, and they aren't being persecuted like Christians in China or the Middle East," I often hear in response, which is both true and beside the point. Discrimination doesn't have to be the worst ever for it to still be a cause of concern.

Continue reading: link  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:23 am
I agree. Any level of discrimination, even a minute amount, is still a no-no.  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:39 am
D-BoyTheFighter
I agree. Any level of discrimination, even a minute amount, is still a no-no.

But what is to be considered discrimination or not? That is the tricky part. Those who advocate gay marriage say that not wanting to make a cake for a same sex marriage is discriminating against these people, but they argue from a dictionary meaning of the word discriminate. In the Bible we read that we should not approve of what God considers evil (Isaiah 5:20). Approve can be many things. Not every action can be treated the same way. Not every cake can be made. If someone is made to make a cake in support of gay marriage then they when asked also have to make a cake for Moloch, or else they are discriminating (not treating the same way) against Moloch worshipers.  
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games