Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] What Even....? (Mareig and Camlann)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

HoneyTeaTree's Teepee | Myn's Teepee (Coming soon, here's the request)

This is a private RP between these two Soq. Please don't post unless you've been invited to do so.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 pm
Heading back to the jungles that he called home after months away from his rag-tag family, Camlann had spent several weeks preparing for the long journey. He had several packs of dried foods that he could eat along the way and his faithful blade rested on his hind leg, ready to be pulled should he need to rely on its edge for safety. Even now, as he walked the familiar roads and paths that would eventually lead to the place he called home, his senses remained on alert, ready for anything that might require his talents. Camlann's most recent conquest had been a brief, unsatisfying event, and the warrior within him itched to be loosed upon the battlefield to bring swift, fierce justice.

But who would call out to some stranger in the middle of the road, several miles from nearest herdland? His desires were merely hopeless dreams at this point.

There were nights he wished he hadn't settled down - not that he really, truly had - and kept to his life of travelling endlessly. It made the search for war and battle far easier and he could easily rely on the hospitality of several herds to rest and get well before heading off to the next great encounter that he would so effortlessly change the tide of. There was no need to set time aside to travel back to some stationary place, at least not any sooner than he wanted to, but now he felt a deep obligation to return to the cenote in the jungle that he called home and it was all because of Lunete and Avalon.

He was more than grateful to the two mares who had so graciously saved his life and he owed it to them to return and resume his assumed duty of protecting the cenote's precious resource, even after months or years had passed since his last visit. Camlann had always tried to divvy his time up fairly between his heart's calling and the responsibilities he now carried. For every month or year he spent at the cenote, he would spend the same amount of time looking for work in the world beyond the South-Eastern jungle.

It was rare to see many other travelers, especially on the routes that he took to get back home. Every now and again he would see Soquili graced with wings fly overhead, but he hardly ever saw anyone travelling on hoof. A few odd rag-tag groups would be encountered in the busier areas during certain times of the year, but there was nothing notable happening now.

Camlann's eyes narrowed as he noticed off in the distance.... Was that.... a figure? Who else could possibly be out here, in the middle of nowhere, travelling?

- Mynsed -

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:54 pm
Oh boy, Mareig had a troublesome day. It had started way early in the morning, with the sun still hidden beneath the horizon. There were ants. Everywhere. He didn’t quite understand how, considering when he had fallen asleep the night before, there hadn’t been an ant pile. But now there was. Then tripped while going down a hill and, unable to keep up the accelerated speed, began to tumble down to the bottom. Fortunately, it wasn’t all that tall and so, he managed to get away with minor bumps and bruises. Now, he was undeniably lost. And in quite the situation. His tail was tangled in some sparse bramble and the more he tried to get it loose, the more caught up it got. He let out a groan of frustration, stamping a foot. He had places to go. Granted, he didn’t know which way those places were. But it was certainly not in the same darn spot he’s been at for the past hour. And of course he hadn’t seen another in a few days. What a load of-

His eyes caught sight of something in the distance. It was a someone! Excitement rushed through him. Now he would have some company for sure! He had been so lonely, seeing not another soul to chat to. Of course, the other could also help with detangling him. If they were friendly. They probably were. His grin widened. There was no way they couldn’t be friendly. ”Hi!” he shouted before the horse had fully approached. It was a taller male, very fierce looking. With a very shiny… was it a sword? He thought he heard of it but has never seen one in real life. Regardless, the horse was way larger, way fiercer. He seemed like a perfect companion.

Ignoring his predicament for the moment, his grin widened. ”Where ya headin’, stranger?” Mareig asked excitedly, too wound up about actually speaking to someone again. He was a social butterfly, not a hermit. He wanted interactions. Two days was too long without company. And his opinion, the only times there shouldn’t be interactions should be when sleeping. Though, even sleeping could benefit with some cuddling. Did this stallion cuddle?

”The name is Mareig,” he introduced hastily, nearly forgetting his manners. His mama would kick him around the river if he ever forgot a lick of the politeness she had instilled in him. Now, his tail was all but forgotten.

HoneyTeaTree

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:52 pm
As Camlann grew closer to the figure off in the distance. His brows furrowed and he inclined his head out of curiosity, his ears twitching as the figure yelled out to him. Ah... It seemed they were energetic. Hopefully Camlann would be able to avoid them, he wasn't really in the mood for much conversation.

To his dismay, it seemed that the mini was taking it upon himself to talk to him and at this point Camlann couldn't just ignore him. He glanced over at the black and white spotted mini and huffed as he noticed the predicament that the usdia seemed to have managed to get himself in to. Perhaps if he freed the mini from the bramble, he would be free of interaction all the sooner.

"Hello." Camlann was curt, he didn't have any other reason to offer conversation to the smaller stallion.

"I'm heading home." With practiced movements, he pulled the blade resting at his side free and carefully used the sharpened the edge to cut the brambles to free Mareig's tail. With three swift motions, the brambles fell and Camlann tugged the few remaining vines away. "There, you should be good to continue your travels. Farewell."

- Mynsed -

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:01 pm
He was free, he was detangled. And his hero was standing right in front of him. Towering over him, actually. Prancing away from the brambles a moment, Mareig almost plunged into another bush. Almost. Grinning widely, he swung towards the large horse, nearly bouncing. How exciting, meeting someone new. ”Thank ya, stranger!” he chirped happily, prancing a few steps closer. ”Farewell? But we only just met! What’s ya name, hm?” The mini asked excitedly, looking the stallion over.

Boy, did he look fierce. And cool. Obviously, the other was kind too. Why, he helped him with his situation! He just had to repay him now. ”You sure use that sharp thing good. Do… you think I can touch it?” Mareig was in no hurry to get anywhere too soon. Sure, there were places to go. But he had a debt to pay off first. Besides, why would he pass up company when the road has been so lonely so far? There was no way he could part ways now. At the very least, until he returned the favor. He grinned widely, almost idiotically, up at the stallion, his neck craned back to look at him.

HoneyTeaTree

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:56 pm
Camlann watched the mini stallion with a gaze that could only come across as apprehensive. Just as soon as Mareig had been freed, it seemed he was only going to send himself into another bramble. The tension in his shoulders, though still very much there, lifted ever so slightly as Mareig managed to stay upright and out of the nearby bushes.

The draft gave a single shake of his head. "I have a destination in mind. I'd prefer getting there sooner rather than later, and don't have time for pleasantries if I want to get there in good time." There was a pause, and Camlann sighed as thoughts of Lunete telling him to be more sociable came to the front of his mind. She had told him many a time of how imposing he came across, and how being more than just a stallion with a one-track mind for battle would be good for him. He conceded. "... But, if you must know it, my name is Camlann."

He was ready to move om, though it seemed the mini was less than inclined to let the conversation drop. "I have been training for a long time now. I am simply skilled with it now as a result." He gave another stern shake of his head at the small stallion's request. "I'd rather you not. Just as you said, my blade is sharp. I would rather you not risk injuring yourself." Camlann looked down at Marieg, waiting to see if the tiny thing had anything else to say to him. "If that is all, I will be on my way. Do be careful to not tangle yourself in the future."

- Mynsed -
Ahhhhhh, I'm so so sorry for making you wait so long for a reply. Life got... really wild for me for a while there. I'd love to keep this rp going, but I totally get if you'd prefer not to! ;o;

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces