Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Plans and Bonding (Alumet/Zenobiath & C'ryn/Aresoth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:48 am
It was a little strange, C'ryn kept wondering if this was a wonderful dream that he was going to wake up from at some point, only for it to never happen. He had always wanted to impress a dragon, so why was it so strange for him to feel like this wasn't real now that he had. Was it because he had managed to impress a bronze, something he had only seen as a dream?

Any time these thoughts entered his mind, Aresoth was there to remind him that it was real and he was worthy of everything that he was given. Sure, C'ryn had always known and felt that he was made for greatness, something more then what his father had done before him. With Aresoth by his side, C'ryn knew the two of them could be something great, they were both born leaders.

So it was C'ryn was sitting in the weyrling barracks with a bucket of meat, currently cutting up some of it and then feeding it to the bronze that was sitting beside him. It was almost a month since he had impressed to Aresoth and the weyrling training was just as hard as he had thought, as well as heard it would be. V'mel was a tough old man but he got results with his firm handed way of training them. Coddling wasn't something that C'ryn believed would get any good benefit for a strong team, and that was what they needed the most. He was already looking at the other weyrlings and trying to determine their strengths and potential weaknesses. He wanted to be prepared with what was going to happen, to make sure he could be a strong leader, if the time ever came.

When the time comes, C'rynmine, because we will be leaders. A smile appeared on C'ryn's lips as he fed another piece to his growing bronze. "Of course Aresoth." A trill of happiness escaped the dragon as C'ryn ran a hand gently over his eye ridges and over the perfect shape of his wedged head.

Continuing his feeding, Aresoth caught sight of someone entering the barracks. Zenobiath, sister dear. He reached out to her as he saw her and hers enter the barracks. C'ryn caught sight of Alumet and the gold as well and smiled at them, giving a wave of his hand. "Hello, Alumet, Zenobiath."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Hope this works.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:35 am
BastetAmun

Gold Training was just...exhausting. It left her feeling like she'd found nothing but trouble sometimes, though her Zenobiath reminded her that she was deserving of it time and time again. It was with a weary stride that she followed the growing, elegant creature in to the room. There was a quiet demand in her mind, a reminder that she was hungry. That got her to blink, pausing as she glanced down at the Queen, who looked up at her with eyes that were starting to whirl orange with her irritation. Ah, Alright, love, calm down. The dragon seemed content with this, her eyes turning away from her Rider and leading her to their bed. She settled, pulling a bit of meat from another bucket and cutting it in her hand before adressing C'ryn and Aresoth, "C'ryn, Aresoth. It is nice to see both of you." Aresoth, my brother.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:43 pm
There was no denying that C'ryn found Alumet beaufitul, he was sure there were a lot of men who felt the same way too, but there was more to her then just beauty. She was elegant, graceful and caring. He would have never guessed at that before he had begun to know her through their weyrling training. He supposed it helped as well that Aresoth was very close to his golden sister.

The bronze stood up, moving away from C'ryn and towards Zenobiath. He gently nuzzled his sister before sitting somewhat close to her, giving her space so she could eat, but his tail did wrap around her some. How is your gold training going? He could tell that his sister was doing well and that hers was taking excellent care for her, so Aresoth felt no need to waste any true time on pleasantries.

C'ryn, however, knew it was nice to be polite and since his dragon had moved away from him, he followed after, sitting on the floor. "Nice to see you too. How are you doing Alumet?" Aresoth's need to watch over his siblings seemed to rub off on C'ryn, though he knew the two with them, as well as many of the others could take care of themselves.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:54 am
BastetAmun

The young Goldrider let her gaze linger over C'ryn. He was lovely in his own way, she supposed, but so were many. She was rather used to seeing the beauty of people, and recognizing things in them that they perhaps did not recognize in themselves. Her fingers moved to stroke her little one's head, feeding her larger bits of wherry. It seemed to be Zenobiath's favourite meal, and so she indulged her, while being cautious of anything that might cause thicktail in her beloved little one. They had to look their best. She watched as Aresoth neared her love, watching a deep golden wing brush a light bronze hide with fondness. Ah, her other half's heart was large. We learn more every day. There is much we must know for when we are a part of this weyr's system, but my Golden sisters teach me much. My beloved learns as well, and though it confuses her, we are happy.
And you? Surely your training is going well. You must be looking after our siblings when I can not.

The young woman tucked a strand of light hair back, her attention on the Bronzerider, rather than Hers for a moment, "I am well. We learn much in our Gold training, though I will admit to a bit of exhaustion. The records must be kept in such order, and I must learn exactly what I need to know. I will be a large part of how this Weyr functions some day, and that is terribly important." Oh, to know that was such a burden. She was beginning to find out that it was not all as it seemed, as it had been when she was merely a candidate. People had two sides.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:16 pm
I do look over them, sister dear. They all have their own personalities that make them so dear and unique, though I do worry about the beliefs some of them have. He knew his sister probably shared the same worry, even as hatchlings it was easy to see how their siblings would grow, just as they would grow. He did not want his siblings to be sent anywhere else, to be able to stay at this weyr so they could be together. Training is going fine. I am working on exercises that will build muscle to help during flight. Not to mention C'ryn has been learning about being a wingleader when we go and visit with his father. We will be able to lead even more efficiently when we graduate from here.

Watching the two dragonets C'ryn turned his attention to Alumet when she spoke up. "You must be spending quite a bit of time down there. I haven't gone there myself yet, Aresoth is determined to train his muscles to get ready for flight, even at the age they are currently at." His eyes watched Alumet, it was easy to see that the burden of what she was going to have on her shoulders when she graduated was beginning to worry her. "It's a lot different then before." His eyes moved to look at Aresoth and Zenobiath, the two metallic dragons born of the clutch. "Being a metallic rider, while there is no responsibility dropped onto our shoulders right away, if we do not grow into the positions that we can take...would we not be squandering our roles?" He didn't know about Alumet, but C'ryn had always hoped to be a bronzerider like his father, not for the perks of being metallic, but the chance to do more then he could on any other color. He was lucky Aresoth had decided to chose him, this his bonded had found him.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff