Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Atsuma Ket vs Tetsuhiko Hanzō Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Urban, Geyser, Savanna and Forest biomes are the setting for the match of Atsuma Ket and Tetsuhiko Hanzō. The urban area is similar to what one would expect out of the ruins of a three story building. The geyser area is filled with randomly exploding steam gysers and puddles of water no more then a few inches deep. The savana area is the only area in this particular biome setting that is open and spacious. With tall grasses, knee height, populating the area. The forest biome is populated with thick pine trees and heavy shadows.

malavaes

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

The boy sat in the forest biome playing his flute. The one playing the piano in the lounge was his opponent. He assumed he must have been a performer like himself. The music coming from Atsuma's flute was sad, but if one listened closely they could tell it was ramping up ever so slowly. He waited so long for the fight and yet felt like the match itself would not last too long. Not by over confidence he just had a gut feeling. The evening felt pregnant.

Toya could barely keep himself from shaking. The only thing he could do to calm himself was to play his flute. The idea of fighting was intoxicating he wanted to watch his opponent plead, beg, cry. Oooooooh it would be marvelous. Toya's art was not his paper. It was the screams of anguish from his victims.

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko appeared, stepped into the arena and stopped at the outer ring of the urban side. "Déjà vu." He thought, this was the exact same battlefield layout as before which was a nice advantage. As he stepped in he heard the roar of enthusiasm from his audience and waved his arms with dramatic effect and set off the sounds of his tambourine wrist bangles. Suddenly, Caesar appeared with Tetsuhiko inside of its midsection identically to last time. His chakra puppet strings attached to the puppet from within after extending from Tetsuhiko's ten digits with tambourines still playing. "We'll need some more music this time!" Immediately, the iron pipe organ inside of Caesar began to play as the loud sounds played from the man with the iron mask's mouth. Tetsuhiko's hearing had been severely impaired from his previous battle with Zhi Zenshin and her sonic boom attacks so he thought that he might use that to his advantage by playing a song of ominous quality. "Thanks to Zippy I don't think my ears could be any more damaged." The Iron Prince reasoned. He was able to hear with bare minimum efficiency after the battle, but that was not enough for a true recovery and full restoration of his hearing.

Tetsuhiko could not hear so much as a peep from outside, not even the roaring sound of the crowd. "So this is what it's like inside of a pipe organ." The young shinobi pondered as Caesar's heavy iron legs moved in an authoritative march before stopping in the center of the urban area about six feet behind the central platform. The mighty forest stood clearly in front of him as he pondered. "Where's my opponent? Who's my opponent, for that matter? Every show needs a great antagonist!" Tetsuhiko smirked as he waited for an enemy to become clear to him. He knew his opponent would have the advantage of Tetsuhiko's lack of hearing, but the antagonist would also have to contend with the thundering sound of the pipe organ. "I need to focus all of my attention on one marionette for now and summon more later,that was my mistake last time." The puppeteer was certain of this new piece of strategem.

I hope this fight will be worth the wait, good luck! (ENTER)

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 500 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• Ichi (One)
___○ D-Rank
Technique Active:
• Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
___○ E-Rank (x2 Cost)

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Io ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ] [ Artemisia ] [ Thanatos ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ]

Malavaes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:29 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Atsuma sighed. Deep within the forest he could hear a loud source of music coming from another area within the arena. Atsuma knew who his enemy was and had seen him playing the piano quite skillfully in the lounge. A genjutsu prodigy and a performer in his own right Atsuma knew what was going on. No one engaged in battle playing music without a motive. Atsuma himself hadn't been playing idly either. Everything had a purpose in battle. With a sigh Atsuma got himself up from the ground. In the palm of his hand he would create two small pieces of paper and stuff them in both his ears. The boy would approach the source of the sound he had heard earlier. The music was now a muffled buzz. "There he is." Atsuma mumbled from behind a tree. What he saw was indeed very interesting. The enemy was standing in the middle of the urban slice of the arena. The noise Atsuma tried to muffle came from large pipes coming from what appeared to be a large...Atsuma could only assume it was a puppet,
but if that was so where was the puppeteer. From what he had learned at the academy about this particular class of shinobi was that they had to be around the puppet to manipulate it. With a couple of hand signs the boy would create a shadow clone. The same clone would dash out of the forest towards the geyser biome. Atsuma would watch the opponent from the forest.

The clone itself would perform a technique while dashing towards the biome to throw the enemy off. With a mix of hand seals paper would begin to peel itself from his skin and take the form of birds. These birds would be made up of pure white paper. With a flick of his wrist they would all fly rapidly towards the enemy while he made his way to the geyser.

Toya was not pleased.

Techniques used:
Shadow Clone Jutsu - B

Kamikaze Unit Part I - C

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ A coating of a B-Rank amount of chakra came over the puppet's reinforced metal skin immediately at the appearance of his opponent in the geyser section. Every inch of the metal marionette was coated in the powerful chakra shield, the source of which were the puppet strings. When the white birds were sent in his direction a magnetic field covered the entirety of the arena along with the activation of the Magnetic Music Performance. This was all accomplished via the continuous shaking of his tambourines on his wrists. The sound was able to put the Magnetic Field and Magnetic Music Performance into place with ease.

Caesar's music persisted in its booming sound effect into the forest and geyser as Tetsuhiko stuffed his ears with his scarf in order to protect his hearing from within. He was very cautious of his back and any sneak attacks to react to.With the shield up, Caesar simply stood in the wake of the birds. "This seems familiar." He thought as he stared at the pale winged creatures through the eyes of the exquisite doll of the Iron Funeral Collection. "I hope he's ready for a puppet play, although it may end in tragedy...for him!" Tetsuhiko's eyes widened at the very thought.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 450 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
___○ D-Rank
• Magnetic Music Performance
___○ E-Rank
Technique Active:
___○ E-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Io ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ] [ Artemisia ] [ Thanatos ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ]

Malavaes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:59 am
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Atsuma watched the events unfold from his safe spot among the trees. His clone had done the job quite well.
He was somewhat proud, but it was technically himself so he felt wrong feeling proud. Either way the technique would hit the target and the enemy would find that the birds would scatter once hitting the shield into tiny pieces of paper all falling on the metallic beast. Now Atsuma would begin his own performance. His enemy would now see the world around him become made of paper. Slowly everything that composed the arena would turn into a paper variant. From the trees to the rocks in the geyser. The buildings in the urban area. Atsuma could cast his genjutsu by the touch of his paper. It was quite insidious really.

The shadow clone would stop running the moment he saw his technique become blocked by the machine. He would now face the machine. Atsuma did not want the clone to show his flute. The enemy would believe it all to be origami no mai. Performing a set of hand seals the Shadow Clone would act as if he were performing the jutsu that made the terrain change into paper. He would then perform another set of hand seals. Focusing on the area around the machine the air pressure would drop significantly.

Tendrils of paper would form from the ground to restrain the machine's arms.
More would grab the machine's legs while a third would slither on to the machine's back and knock gently on it. These tendrils were composed of several layers of paper making them very strong.

Techniques used:
Technique Name: Welcome To My World [x]
Type: Genjutsu - Bloodline
P/S. Sense: Sound // Touch (Activated via PA)
Base Duration: // Upkeep: 5 posts 20 chakra
Element: Paper
Description: Activates upon hearing Atsuma play his flute. The world around the enemy becomes enveloped in paper. Atsuma has practically limitless control of the paper within the genjutsu. He may manipulate the world to attack the enemy with the paper, explosive paper and even restrain the enemy.

Teikiatsu no Jutsu [ Low Air Pressure Technique ]
Official Description: This technique makes the air pressure in an area drop dramatically.
Guild Description: Causes many different effects: Headaches, Drowsiness, Nitrogen expansion, Cloud condensation, Stigmata, etc.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:40 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Once the pages made contact with the chakra covered Caesar the attempted genjutsu was negated and then Tetsuhiko felt inexplicably short of breath. "What's happening?" He was gasping for breath when he was able to breathe with ease before. "This must be a technique." He thought as the chakra shield on the puppet's skin extended outwards to a three-foot diameter in a second resulting in the air pressure inside being higher than the air outside of it. As a result, the pages were quickly pushed outwards with the shield's expansion and consequently, the shield exploded outwards pushing away the paper even further. The shield's air explosion did not cause any real damage to Caesar, but Tetsuhiko would have to find a way to escape the low air pressure field soon. The pipe organ music also persisted out of Caesar's mouth.

"This stage needs more actors!" With two puffs of smoke two additional marionettes appeared on the battlefield. The first one was the priestess Io riding her signature bull chariot. Io levitated fifteen feet off of the ground in front of the forest, looking down towards the trees. With Tetsuhiko utilizing magnetism the raging bull's mouth opened and fired a plume of flame which made contact with the leaves of the trees. The flame persisted and it would be mere seconds until the entire forest was ablaze. The fire from the forest then spread devastatingly into the savanna. The savanna went up in flames even more quickly than the forest did with its dry fields of grass. The stream of flame continued annihilating the forest.

The second puppet that was summoned was Thanatos, the embodiment of death from the Iron Funeral collection and one of its pawns. He appeared directly five feet above Atsuma in the geyser section. Thanatos appeared to be the harbinger of death with the burden of many coffins on his back. The marionette fell downwards in order to crush Atsuma from above. This puppet was hundreds of pounds of metal and would have to be avoided as it fell quickly and would not be instantly seen.

Sorry for the wait, I wanted to ask if the B-Rank genjutsu was blocked by the B-Rank chakra shield. The mods are in deliberation about it but I just wanted to post with it now because I may not be available later to post before the 48-hour mark and I do not want to waste your time. If you disagree with this feel free to discuss with the fight mods and see what their judgment is. I also used the shield expansion to repel the C-Rank Low Air Pressure technique. I am not certain if that would work either, but I figured I would get creative and try it.

Edited in the shield exploding outwards as per the fight moderator's request. Now the shield is down, the paper was pushed far away, and Tetsuhiko is under the effects of the low air pressure.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 430 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• Nii (Two)
___○ C-Rank
Technique Active:
___○ E-Rank
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ D-Rank
• Magnetic Music Performance
___○ D-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ] [ Artemisia ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Io ] [ Thanatos ]

Malavaes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:08 am
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

While the enemy dealt with the barrage of different jutsu being used on him, Atsuma's shadow clone would move before the puppet was summoned on top of his body. Although Tetsuhiko himself would not see the boy moving. Atsuma's shadow clone would seemingly fade away into paper birds as the puppet came crashing down.
While the genjutsu was active the enemy would not be able to see him until releasing the genjutsu. Atsuma's shadow clone would run behind the puppet known as Caeser.

Atsuma was looking at the events unfold. Nothing he couldn't deal with, but he could tell something was off by the main puppet's reaction. He just couldn't put his finger on exactly what was wrong. When the puppet known as Io was summoned Atsuma watched her levitate before running out of the forest and into the playing field. He wondered if the Caeser would notice his presence now that the clone was gone. He could feel the heat from the now burning forest behind him. Grabbing his flute the boy would play a mute sound due to the performance, but it did not matter to him. If Tetsuhiko was in fact looking at Atsuma's real body leaving the forest he would notice how it would seemingly disappear and then reappear.

Atsuma had used substitution jutsu with his shadow clone and was now behind the magnificent beast. The noise deafening with the paper doing little to no difference in helping. Detonation tags would rip themselves from his body and turn themselves into birds. These birds would then fly up towards the pipes producing the loud and obnoxious music and dive into them. They would detonate when they reached the very end of said pipes.

Atsuma's shadow clone would use Touei no Jutsu while running towards the front of Caeser again between it and the heavy puppet that had been used in an attempt to smash Atsuma. It's body was glowing intensely to catch the puppeteers attention.

Techniques used:
B- Kamikaze Unit Part II x2
E - Substitution Technique
Technique Name: Paper Ghost [x]
Type: Genjutsu - Bloodline
P/S. Sense: Sight // Sound
Base Duration: // Upkeep: 3 posts 5 chakra
Element: Paper
Description: Activates upon seeing Atsuma perfom his bloodline jutsu. The afflicted will see Atsuma dissipate into a swarm of paper birds. While in reality he is somewhere else in the near vicinity.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ There was a great consuming inferno brought on by Io and her flames of hell breathed out by the bull. By this point it flaming spread across the entirety of the forest and the savanna. Roughly half of the arena was consumed in flames as a thick black smoke billowed from the forest fire into the industrial area from the wind. The flamethrower ceased at this point because the goal was achieved, the fire was unstoppable. Thanatos naturally landed on his feet as the version of Atsuma in the geyser section flew away as a flock of birds. The Reaper now stood in the geyser area close to the forest, its trees like torches blazing with light, but he had now jumped more towards the center of the geyser nearer to the industrial area as the pipe organ song played out of his mouth as well. These were simply movements of magnetism and not techniques or actions.

Tetsuhiko was now in a very precarious situation from inside of Caesar, his breathing was limited, smoke was blinding him, and he could feel the intense heat. With the smoke in his eyes, it was unlikely that visual genjutsu would affect him at this moment. As the pipe organ continued its funeral song of death Tetsuhiko attempted a substitution of Caesar and Thanatos and it failed. The doors behind Caesar then opened as Tetsuhiko performed a body flicker on himself and appeared suspended in the air thirty feet above.

Around Tetsuhiko nearly five hundred pounds of iron sand appeared swirling around him with his tambourines playing on his wrists magnetically. It was difficult for him to hear much of anything as he witnessed an explosion which consumed Caesar below. He was now about thirty feet in the air and looked over the arena. He was now safe from the smoke and the low air pressure from this height. It would be quite inconceivable for the low air pressure to affect even the air above. He would now prepare himself to react quickly to any flying paper birds that would no doubt come his way.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 415 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• Substitution Technique
___○ E-Rank
• Body Flicker 1/3
___○ D-Rank
• Unsealing
___○ C-Rank
Technique Active:
___○ E-Rank
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ D-Rank
Magnetic Music Performance
___○ D-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ] [ Artemisia ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Io ] [ Thanatos ]

Malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:06 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

The glowing clone would realize the inactivity of both puppets. Stopping in his tracks and his apparent glowing the clone would perform a set of hand seals and create a tornado 10 feet above the puppet known as Caeser. Tatsumaki Wana was the technique's name. Leaving it was impossible unless the user possessed either strong taijutsu or strong lightning release. The real Atsuma would leave the area under the tornado's range. The moment Tetsuhiko would leave he'd clash his head against the tornado and be sent back into the magnificent explosion of Caeser.

In all of the raging noise of the tornado and Caeser, Atsuma silently mumbled.
"This is my art." He mumbled raising his arms as the birds exploded beautifully. The flames of the explosion would swirl within the tornado.

Techniques used:
Tatsumaki Wana [ Tornado Trap ] - C

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ As Tetsuhiko escaped Caesar through the doors Artemisia appeared instantly at his back with ten chakra threads attached to her and pipe organ music playing from her mouth. When she appeared at his back it was not enough time and he was singed by the flames. He let out a grunt of pain as he suffered from first degree burns to exposed skin. She faced the tornado trap directly with her back to her master's back. As she motioned to punch through the pressure Tetsuhiko felt at his back a B-Rank amount of chakra was applied to her fist. He was incredibly proficient in the puppeteer's formless style which allowed the chakra imbued punch to break through the tornado trap and neutralize it with incredible ease. Once the barrier was broken Tetsuhiko's magnetic clothing allowed him to continue to fly upwards with his metal marionette still shielding him from behind. The magnetic field pushed him back from his front with haste. The magnetism moving him by the clothing was incredibly fast as he applied a B-Rank amount of chakra to the clothes in order to protect his body from the explosion's expansion. Tetsuhiko was nothing if not a fashion icon at this point. He was now about fifteen feet in the air above where the explosion impacted.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 355 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• Ichi (One)
___○ D-Rank
Technique Active:
___○ E-Rank
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ D-Rank
___○ D-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Io ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ]

Malavaes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:45 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

Malavaes

Grand Judge

So since this fight has come to the mod's attention it is now under ruling of the grand judge. We are going to let the previous dodges not count against you, but with the last summoning Artemesia would not have been summoned on time. Tetsuhiko would have suffered first degree burns on any open skin and singed clothing. kumurai please edit your post to include that and the fight may continue.

If something happens again I will have to just pick a winner.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:19 am
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Atsuma's show was interrupted by the resilient shinobi. For a gennin spar things were getting quite out of hand.
Atsuma didn't want to actually hurt anyone too much. That wouldn't help anyone since they're both suna nin. Yet the boy was quite determined. Speaking of which Atsuma had never truly paid attention to the boy himself.
Back at the lounge he played and talked with the confidence of a man, but now that he was out of his puppet all that Atsuma saw was a boy! His body would fade away into paper birds again like before. He'd stay put where was,
however and watch the boy from down below. How long could he run from Atsuma?

The shadow clone on the other hand would run away towards the urban area of the arena and hide enter one of the buildings in an attempt to hide although from where Tetsuhiko was watching the building would be compromised,
but the room in which he found himself hiding would not.

I LOVE IT WHEN THEY RUN! RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN! WHEN I CATCH YOU...It will be bitter sweet.

Techniques used:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ As Tetsuhiko levitated in the air from a considerable height above the ground he had a survey of the area. The light burns on his skin stung a bit as Artemisia remained at his back playing her loud song from her mouth. Tetsuhiko immediately disappeared from Atsuma's view as the flames from the forest and savanna fire spread out of control. The inferno moved across the ground of the industrial area with terrifying speed. It would not quite touch Atsuma yet as it spread but it would pursue him relentlessly and eat up his paper. To Atsuma this would probably look like a standard Katon technique. As this occurred the invisible Tetsuhiko flew away from Artemisia who remained in her exact position. He had noticed that Atsuma turned into a cloud of paper birds earlier and that another version of him ran into the three story building. Tetsuhiko flew towards the building as the loud pipe organs persisted. He floated above it and he ripped the steel beams from the walls with magnetism."Every structure must have steel in the walls." He thought and considering that the ruins of this building were far from being up to regulatory codes ripping the industrial structuring out would be incredibly simple. The building began to collapse on top of Atsuma in its entirety. This would be difficult to detect at first as the building would swiftly cave in.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 325 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique
___○ D-Rank
Technique Active:
___○ E-Rank
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ D-Rank
___○ D-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Io ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ]

Malavaes

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:50 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

The minute Testuhiko became randomly invisible in the air and fire began breaking the laws of physics by spreading naturally onto concrete Atsuma knew he had found himself in a genjutsu. The boy would perform his kai and release himself from the genjutsu. This would cause Atsuma's genjutsu to cancel due to him having to stop the chakra in his body, but it didn't matter since Tetsuhiko had gone after the clone and had his back turned to Atsuma. Tetsuhiko would have to approach the building and lower himself in order to manipulate the steel beams in the building. There was also the fact that Atsuma was still behind the large Caesar. While he demolished the building Atsuma would send a barrage of Kamizaze Unit Part II's at him from behind.

Kaze no Bouseki Tate [ Spinning Shield of Winds ] would activate the block the flames approaching the shadow clone. Atsuma's shadow clone would look out of a window as Tetsuhiko approached and would jump out of the building as it collapsed. While free falling the clone would launch a kamikaze unit at Tetsuhiko.

Techniques used:

Kai
Kamikaze Unit || x2 - B
Kamikaze Unit I - C
Kaze no Bouseki Tate [ Spinning Shield of Winds ] - D

み[} Jigen Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash