Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Taylor Childe, Hikaru Koi and Fukuwa Tokoguwa. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Forest and Mountain biomes are for the match between Taylor Childe, Hikaru Koi and Fukuwa Tokoguwa. Most of the melee occurs in the central octagonal area, while longer range combatants can take cover in the trees of the forest terrain. Thunderstorms form above the mountain biome, which often stretch into the forest biome. Wild fires might become a thing if this keeps up ~

Mattysandwhich

Kedokitoto

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:00 pm
Kedokitoto

A voice boomed into the arena before the constants could arrive."Sorry folks, we all know you were looking to the blood and carnage of a three man fight, but it seems the one lucky contestant from this round won the surprise advancement lottery. Congratulations Hikaru Koi, your ribs get to remain intact for a few hours longer~~"  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taylor was stunned when Horus flew him back to the arena the two nearly just left from. The two flew over the forest and landed back in the central ring area. As soon as Horus landed Taylor got off his back so that the bird would fly off once more. What interested him, however, was that Horus instead folded his wings and waited. "Does that mean the previous opponent isn't here?" He asked softly, although he truly did not expect a reply. He instead stood by the left of his bird as the two faced the forest. His body was slightly tense as though to expect another surprise strike.

Chakra: 413
Stamina: 413
Techniques Used: None at the moment.
Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm
User Image

xVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxVANDA I wish you had the courage and the heart xx{ to use your brain }
xVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxcause you're wicked on the surface and you're partially insane - your thinking serves no purpose and it's harmfully in vain - your red slippers aren't working, your home's too far away

User Image

Fukuwa was upset. He didn't show off any of his moves so he could save the surprises for the chuunin exams in his last fight, but it seemed like the fight instructors didn't like that. He was drawn into the next round of the tournament instead of relaxing at home following his loss. It wasn't like he could expect a win without using his true power, but having possible rest time was quite frustrating to the laid-back Bakuton user.

If there was any consolation, it wouldn't be a free for all. Seemed like his opponent from the last round won some sort of advancement lottery. Lucky I"m not getting my hands on him. He thought, obviously just somewhat salty over the whole situation. Walking within the dense forested area, Fukuwa took the moment of peace in order to set up for the fight. With a simple ram seal he formed two shadow clones to scout out the biome while he crouched behind a tree, placing his hands against the ground. If Taylor discovered one of the aforementioned clones, he'd see them with their hands in their pockets, focusing on him but not attacking.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ () ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Future Kaiser Lord ˟ Fukuwa Tokugawa
xxxxxxxxxS U N A G A K U R ExxxG E N I NxxxDxxxR A N KVANDASKA
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ () ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
VxVANDANinjutsu - Bloodline - Bakuton - 465/465 - 205/205 - Doton/Katon

Mattysandwich

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:57 am
User ImageUser Image
Taylor was tense as he waited for something to occur. He didn't hear anyone approach, but when Horus turned his head to the left Taylor followed. His face beamed with a smile as Fukuwa appeared. "Fukuwa!" He cheered as he rose his right hand and waved. Finally, someone he recognized. It didn't seem like the guy was going to start off with an attack either, which was just about how the boy remembered the taller one. Horus' feathers ruffled as he turned his head the opposite direction. Taylor felt a twinge of fear as he followed suit and saw another Fukuwa. "You too?" He asked as he moved back ten feet from the center of the middle area so that both clones were visible. Was this guy also going to attack without any greetings. Was there some sort of genjutsu used on this competition to make everyone go for the offensive without even introducing themselves? Were Taylor and Horus immune? Meanwhile, Horus took the sky and flew around in a circle around the center area, starting from the center and would fly over the Fukuwa to the right first on his circular course. He flew approximately twenty feet above the ground, and felt like Taylor was in danger.

OOC: You do not have the shadow clone jutsu listed on your profile. You were warned about this by multiple people. I personally asked you to update your profile before you posted in this fight. So I refuse to treat those clones as shadow clones. You do have the regular clone technique, however, so I will allow you to state that you are using that technique. However, the subtle hint of having your hands in your pants for the prep post of C1 is not allowed. I felt bad when Kedo used it against you since it could have been solved off screen, but now that you have refused to do so I do not have any guilt saying this. If you update your profile by your next post then I will allow you to fight with whatever techniques are on it. In addition, I purposefully avoided attacking or making any combat actions so that you can have a chance to get back the set up you were trying to do in your previous post. This is your last warning.

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 am
User Image

xVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxVANDA I wish you had the courage and the heart xx{ to use your brain }
xVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxcause you're wicked on the surface and you're partially insane - your thinking serves no purpose and it's harmfully in vain - your red slippers aren't working, your home's too far away

User Image

The clone of Fukuwa gave a small smile, it was good to see Taylor. It's not like they had any long-running conversation, but their one interaction did feel strong in his mind. Like he imparted some sort of long-seated wisdom in the blonde shinobi, and it pleased him to know he could help someone in that way. "Sorry, Taylor. My dad sort of beat it into me that I shouldn't ever let my guard down on an opponent I don't know anything about." He spoke earnestly, remembering what he had to go through in order to become a Shinobi. The academy was one thing, but the grueling training sessions given by his parents were another. If he wanted to follow that path, he needed to be ready.

"I won't attack without giving you a chance, but I'm not going to underestimate you. It goes against what Kaiser means to me." The clone didn't make a move, though the second one did keep its eyes trained on Horus. Ignore the bird for a second and Fukuwa could find both his clones destroyed in a smart double assault from his blonde and avian opponents. Meanwhile in the thicker center of the forest, Fukuwa's mending mouths were chewing and infusing the ground. Mulch, leaves, dirt, things less controlled in explosions than clay. However the debris from such detonations would be fearsome. Honestly I'd hate hurting him, but if I can win this with a show of force it'd be the ideal situation...I think he's smart enough to know that something like that would drain plenty of my chakra. Then even if I focus him, there's still his bird....it all falls to me knowing nothing about him. That makes it even harder to form a strategy against him than it was against Hikaru.

Future Kaiser Lord ˟ Fukuwa Tokugawa
xxxxxxxxxS U N A G A K U R ExxxG E N I NxxxDxxxR A N KVANDASKA
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
VxVANDANinjutsu - Bloodline - Bakuton - 465/465 - 205/205 - Doton/Katon

Mattysandwich
Hey, just wanted to note that I'm terribly embarrassed over the whole situation. Simply because I forgot to press "Submit" the last time I worked my profile over and assumed everything was up/running. Either way thanks for the warning/heads up. I'll definitely not make the same mistake in the future. Here's the profile

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Horus continued to fly around. There was something about the two enemies that didn't sit well with him. As an animal it felt like they weren't the main threat, like mountain lions which corner their prey before the queen of the pack pounces from behind. Two thunder clones appeared next to the bird as Horus maneuvered his outstretch wing span in a way which mimicked handseals. The bird and the two clones flew more toward the mountains, although still hovering around Taylor's location, turning in the air to face toward the Fukuwas while still behind their blond companion. Meanwhile, Taylor felt slightly more at ease. He back stepped further toward the mountain, only being now around ten feet from the base of it. This allowed him to keep a clearer line of sight on both of his opponents. Of course he expected a fight out of a tournament, but he was afraid that these people would just attack mindlessly like his first opponent did. "Just to be clear, we're still cool after the fight, right? And we're not going all out?" He asked as he lowered his body so that his right hand could slip into his thigh pouch. Two kunai came out as the boy shifted his eyes between both foes. It was a shell game to determine which one was the real one, if either were. He felt like the one who spoke was real, although that could have been a distraction to make him think that. So many mind games involved in this fight. Neither Zhi or Masato had him thinking so hard. Regardless, one kunai found its way into his left hand while the his right gripped the hard metal with the blade held up. The point on his left hand was pointed down, signalling that it was aimed more for defense than offense.

Taylor
Horus
Chakra: 403
Techniques Used: Lightning Clone x2
Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ A hologram-like screen began flashing over the screen for a few seconds while Taylor awaited a reply from his opponent. Accompanying it was a briefly blaring alarm which fell silent at the very moment that Fukuwa and his clones vanished into explosive plumes of smoke which gradually formed together then dispersed all at once. The silhouette that lingered in the midst of these special effects appeared to be bouncing around like a little fool. In no time, the grays would fade into color and reveal the giddy child who had just made a noteworthy personal accomplishment back in the observation stands.

Zhi kept skipping around with her eyes closed while chanting, "I did it! I did it! I do-do-do-diiiiiid iiiit!" She stopped skipping around at the smoke finished completely clearing and did a cheerful dance where she stopped, "Ooh ooh oh hoho yeeaah!" She suddenly stopped and came a bit of a late realization. Her sensory range had plummeted during her personal celebration. How? No clue. Why? Even less clues. Zhi was gonna need a lot of Scooby Snacks for this mystery. She opened her eyes and realized all at once that she was definitely not where she was a second ago. "UWAAAAAAH!?!?" A loud surprised gasp echoed off the mountains and through the some of the forest. Zhi frantically looked around to see where she had been teleported to all of the sudden. It was then that she saw several copies of Horus flying about and Taylor in the distance and maybe still on guard from a few moments prior to her appearance. "Wh-what is going on?" By the roars of the crowd, she could figure out that she was back in the tournament arena but why now?

Oh well! What was more important was that Taylor was right there and it had been a few hours or probably more since she saw her friend. Curiosities and mysteries were tossed aside with ease before she sprinted over to him, "Taaaaaaaayyyylooooooooorrr!! What's up!? Been a little while! Iwaswatchingyourmatchovertheresomewhere, butnowI'moverhere!" When she was only a few feet away she mustered just enough of a breath to finish with an excited holler, "ISN'T THAT JUST WEIRD!?" Zhi held her fist out to him for a greeting fist bump while she grinned like the hyperactive idiot that she was. Gradually, the pieces were fitting back together. It didn't look like Taylor's opponent was here in the arena anymore, but she was. Obviously that meant that she was probably back in the tournament. Right? If not then how did they know that they were so close that she'd be glad to congratulate him for winning one of his matches? 'Maybe... Lady Bastet? Nah, she was just watching too. No reason to stir things up like this. Well whatever, maybe I can have a fun rematch with him without any interruptions this time. Neat-o!' Her mind was racing as fast, if not faster, than her mouth. This was so cooool!!

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 490 || 490】○【STAMINA: 90 || 90
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Tenshuyami
Azeiel The Risen
XAyame_HatakeX

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:02 am
User ImageUser Image
Taylor and Horus immediately became on guard the moment that the sirens started blaring. Was this an attack? Did something happen outside of the arena. Questions swarmed him as the two Fukuwa's in his vision disappeared without a trace. "What now?" Taylor exclaimed as he shielded his eyes with his right arm as a makeshift defense. Horus started to channel lightning chakra throughout his body to manifest his next attack before the new challenger appeared. When the familiar blue haired girl appeared, both bird and boy were stunned.

"....................Is this the work of a genjutsu?" Taylor asked as he lowered his arm back to his side. He heard of illusion tricks which could make someone see their dearest and most treasured friends. And while Zhi and Taylor only began their friendship recently, she was at the moment the most important person in his life. Obviously Horus didn't count since he was a bird. Speaking of which, since the animal did not think the appearance of Zhi was any sort of trickery, the moment the girl appeared and moved over for a friendly fist bump Horus descended from the air and dispelled his two clones. The bird landed right in front of the girl and attempted to rub his head upon her upper torso and head. When Taylor saw that Horus was able to react with the girl, he was able to mentally confirm it wasn't a mirage. "Zhi? Have you been my opponent the whole time?" He asked honestly. Although he still had the two kunai in his grasp, he was completely baffled by the events which were transpiring during this match. Was Fukuwa a genjutsu this whole time? Did Zhi have a plan but then got bored and decided to reveal herself? What in the world is going on? Unfortunately since he was so confused he didn't truly note what she said in her super speed speaking. Hopefully Zhi could slow it down for a second to help the otherwise hopeless blond.

Taylor
Horus
Techniques Used:
Regenki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image
__ While Zhi waited for her friend to give her that neat little fist bump Horus swooped in and immediately went for some attention. Hey, it was on friendly greeting or another, right? No biggie. "Hah hahah! Hi Big Birdie! Want a cracker?" She'd hold back her entertained chuckling for a moment to reach into her pouch and pull out a treat for the thunderbird. The cracker was offered up to the large avian then she looked back over to Taylor to answer his question, "Weeeelll... I dunno. What do you think? Heehee~!" Zhi petted Horus' neck a little then said, "Non non~! I just told you, silly. I was watching and then I got brought down here. I guess I'm your opponent now?" She chuckled softly and nodded affirmatively.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 490 || 490】○【STAMINA: 90 || 90
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 am
User ImageUser Image
Thank goodness it was Zhi who showed up. Horus delightfully ate up the cracker as he hobbled away to eat his food. When the bird moved away, Taylor approached the girl and hesitantly poked her with his left hand to assure that Zhi was in fact real. "Yep. I'm not under an illusion." He said as he lowered his arm. Why did Fukuwa stop being his opponent? What in the world occurred? Why was this tournament so ludicrous? "Well, if you're my opponent, at least I know you're not going to go in for the kill. It's great to see you, Zhi." He said with a smile and a sigh of relief. The past two opponents have either started with attacks, or made it clear that the fight was on the moment that they entered the arena. Zhi was an odd duck, but Taylor knew that he could trust her. It was at that moment, however, he realized something off about her. "Where's your bow?" He asked. The last time the two spar, Taylor fought Zhi long enough to deduce that her primary form of combat was her bow and arrow techniques. She didn't really have other techniques aside from them, but at the same time she was a menace even with only the basics. If she did not carry the bow, did that mean she discovered a new form of combat? If that was a case, and that style was even more menacing than the arrow of mass destruction, then Taylor was clearly going to be out of his element at record speeds.

Taylor
Horus
Techniques Used:
Regenki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi glanced over her shoulder where her bow usually was and gasped. "Oh no! Wait... oh yeah! I remember now... silly me." Zhi bounced on the balls of her feet a little and smiled. "I got some new toys that I liked more." If Taylor looked at her feet he'd see the shiny new blades attached to the tops of her boots. Dialing back to what was said a bit ago, Zhi inquired, "Were people trying to kill you? That's pretty intense since we're all Suna ninja and stuff. Then again..." The girl tapped her chin a little while still bouncing in place and thinking back to her fight with Tetsuhiko, "My opponent did set a whole lot of our arena on fire. But... that wasn't too bad, I guess." She just shrugged and refocused. "Ready to have some fun, bestie!?" She fell into a pretty standard left T stance by sliding her right foot back behind her, "It's time for another rematch! Let's put on a great show for Kazekage-san-sama and Lady Bastet!" While still mostly playful and energetic, there was a very apparent amount of focus in the expression of her face. Jinton chakra flowed through her central nervous system to enhance her reflexes as well as her arms to enhance the speed which she could perform hand seals. She didn't really mind if they started fighting at super close quarters or if Taylor chose to put a little distance between them first. This was going to be fun. Especially since she would get to show him what her parents taught her, and what little she also learned on her own.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 445 || 490】○【STAMINA: 90 || 90
Technique Used:
• Speed Release: Rapid Reasoning [ X Rank ]
_☆ B-Rank Applied
_☆ Reflex Stat Multiplied x8
_☆ 1/5 Posts
• Jinton: Senkakusha no Inzou [ Enlightened Person's Handsigns ] [ E Rank ]
_☆ Can Perform Hand Seals Faster than the Sharingan can Track
_☆ 1/5 Posts
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image
Taylor looked down when Zhi began to bounce on the balls on her feet. It was only because he subtly heard a sound that he realized that the girl had bladed shoes. This was going to be a quite the ordeal since he wasn't sure how she had planned to use those in combat. Regardless, it just meant that he would have to try harder in this fight. Taylor was ready for a real fight. Since the opponent was Horus, however, the thunderbird once again flew off to and perched himself on the plateau ledge over by the thunderous mountains in order to observe the fight from above, but not interact. He had no reason to after all, considering that Zhi was not an opponent who would kill Taylor. Two against one was not fair to the prideful bird, and because of that he would not help his partner have an unfair advantage. Meanwhile, Taylor tightened his grip on the two kunai in his grasp. While he would prefer to have started this at a distance, he inadvertently backed himself into a corner back when the two Fukuwa's approached him. Since Zhi also moved to him, he only had at most ten feet backward before he was on the mountain. "May the best ninja win." Taylor said with a smile.

His focus then became sharp as he pivoted on the ball of his right foot in order to turn his body sideways to the left of Zhi's location. In the same momentum his left arm rose and bent itself so that it was level with Taylor's torso, with his fist nearly touching his chest on the opposite side of his heart. Taylor then struck forward with his elbow as his bent knees allowed him to lean forward with the strike. The purpose of the elbow blow was to collide with Zhi's upper torso and force her back a few feet. With those new bladed shoes Taylor wasn't sure about the full potential of her feet combat. It was for this reason that he wanted to push the distance between them a bit so that he could change the battle tone to mid-range, a field he excelled at with kunai strikes and his chain scythe manipulation.

Taylor
Stamina: 403
Techniques Used: .Formless physical: D-ranked elbow strike
Horus
Techniques Used:
Regenki Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ A thought that seemed super duper important at the moment popped into her head right after Taylor mentioned the best ninja winning in a sportsmanlike manner. She closed her eyes for a moment and smiled as she proceeded to ask, "Oh yeah! Did you g- agh!?" Zhi practically, and somewhat literally, choked on her words as she was caused to messily stumble backward several steps upon being hit square in her very preadolescent chest. No bounce. No defensive cushion. None. "Haaagh..." Zhi panted and looked up at her friend with a very betrayed expression. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? I wasn't even ready!" She stomped her feet in a very brief, miniature tantrum then pointed at Taylor. "Okay then! Here I come!" All at once she became super serious and focused again. Boy... it would take a little work to really get this child in the correct mindset as a shinobi.

Hopefully... he wouldn't notice the rather simple genjutsu she prepared and cast while she was stumbling backward. There was no doubt that she'd been hit, but there was only so much her code of "being faster than everyone" could allow in terms of being beaten to a punch. As long as Taylor didn't catch on too soon, he would have to figure out how to deal with his depth perception being distorted and then some. In actuality, Zhi was further and more center-aligned to where she'd been hit back from- about three feet of each thanks to some very well-played footwork synced with her hyperactive exaggerations. Zhi retracted her pointing finger into a forming fist as she ran back in for some close combat. This time, she was gonna hit HIM in the chest and see how he liked it. Zhi raised her hand and thrust a punch for his body at the last possible moment to take advantage of the little disadvantage she'd given him. "SHANNARO!!" The chakra piled at the front of her fist would be discharged all at once for a more impactful punch. It would hurt quite a bit, but moreso since if it did connect he'd be thrown pretty hard into the face of the mountain behind him.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 425 || 490】○【STAMINA: 80 || 90
Technique Used:
• Ghost Touch [ D Rank ]
_☆ Shifts target's perception 2ft forward and to the left/right.
_☆ Taylor sees things 2ft closer and to his left.
• Cherry Blossom Impact [ C Rank ]
_☆ Complex Cost (1/2 Chakra & Stamina)
_☆ Effect becomes Passive for rest of fight.
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• Speed Release: Rapid Reasoning [ X Rank ]
_☆ B-Rank Applied
_☆ Reflex Stat Multiplied x8
_☆ 2/5 Posts
• Jinton: Senkakusha no Inzou [ Enlightened Person's Handsigns ] [ E Rank ]
_☆ Can Perform Hand Seals Faster than the Sharingan can Track
_☆ 2/5 Posts
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:31 am
User ImageUser Image
Taylor threw the kunai in his right hand as he brought back his left elbow to his side and extended his right arm forward. He aimed it with percision to Zhi's location by where her torso was. It wasn't meant to harm so much as it was meant to further the gap between them. However, his eyes widened as he somehow missed his target. He couldn't be sure how, but despite the fact that he threw at the right place the kunai seemed to move through Zhi and fly past her. Furthermore, when the girl started to close the distance once more, he could hear footprints coming at a slightly different angle than the girl approached from. His mind was racing until he came up with the only logical answer.

'Don't tell me...' Taylor thought as he channeled chakra into the weapon in his left hand in order to mimic handseals; in particular the kai handseal. He did so and as soon as he did, he realized that Zhi was nearly right on top of him. Taylor improved a guard as he brought both of his arms together bent and in front of his chest. His knees were still bent which meant that he was primed to resist impact, but when the fist collided Taylor found himself taken off of the ground and flew straight into the mountain wall behind him. The sheer force of the strike was enough to make minor cracks in the massive stone, which caused Horus to worry about the power which Zhi was fighting with. He wouldn't step in yet, but the thought came to the bird that he may need to. Meanwhile, Taylor pulled himself out off of the mountain and put himself back on his feet. "Well.... that was new." Taylor said as it took him a second to regain his footing."You seem to have been training a bit since we last fought." He said as he hoped to stall her while he caught his breath. It seemed like his initial assessment was right and that the girl was now infinitely more dangerous in close quarters combat than she was prior. Therefore, he was going to have to think quickly on how to keep a gap between them.

Taylor
Chakra: 403
Stamina: 358
Techniques Used: Formless hard physical: B-ranked block
Kai: D-rank
Formless soft physical: E-ranked kunai throw
Horus
Techniques Used:
Regenki Kaicho

み[} Jigen Arena