Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
son of a betch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay
  rocks
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:55 pm
I started collecting crystals, minerals and stones over a year ago and my little shadow box storage thing i have for it tipped over some how and came home to s**t everywhere emo Now i cant get it set to how i like it. its driving me insane.

Anyone else collect?

Im going to Lebanon PA in a few weeks ago for this crystal, rock and fossil show o3o its going to be so cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:48 am
Camera 0bscura
I started collecting crystals, minerals and stones over a year ago and my little shadow box storage thing i have for it tipped over some how and came home to s**t everywhere emo Now i cant get it set to how i like it. its driving me insane.

Anyone else collect?

Im going to Lebanon PA in a few weeks ago for this crystal, rock and fossil show o3o its going to be so cool.

Like collect rocks or collect anything in general?

I do have a collection of pressed pennies going on from all the places Ive visited.

What made you start collecting stones, crystals, etc?  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:00 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Anyone else collect?

Like collect rocks or collect anything in general?

I do have a collection of pressed pennies going on from all the places Ive visited.

What made you start collecting stones, crystals, etc?

Collect anything in general xD people seem to collect something even if it something small or little amounts.
Hoarding is in our blood LOL

O nifty :0 I have a few of those. Nothing big just things here and there around here.

I don't really know really ive liked rocks and stuff but something really set it off xD im addicted. something about them I really enjoying .___. i have to much LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:56 am
Camera 0bscura

Collect anything in general xD people seem to collect something even if it something small or little amounts.

O nifty :0 I have a few of those. Nothing big just things here and there around here.

I don't really know really ive liked rocks and stuff but something really set it off xD im addicted. something about them I really enjoying .___. i have to much LOL

Well at least with the rocks and crystals you can hold on to them and show them to your kids later in life. Especially if you remember where you got each one from, then there's a lot of stories and educational moments there :3

That's what I would like to do with the pressed pennies, just hold on to them to look at them and then later on in life pass them with the stories and stuff to my own children so they can keep or toss them I don't know hahaha.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:35 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Well at least with the rocks and crystals you can hold on to them and show them to your kids later in life. Especially if you remember where you got each one from, then there's a lot of stories and educational moments there :3

That's what I would like to do with the pressed pennies, just hold on to them to look at them and then later on in life pass them with the stories and stuff to my own children so they can keep or toss them I don't know hahaha.

Kids these days want dem electronics and ipads those damn wippersnappers
Ive kind of gone overboard with my collection xD Fri I got to this Gem and crystal and fossil show in PA i cant wait ive set a side a good amount of money to spend whee cant wait ugg.  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games