Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
Deej's August Bribes - Post Bribe Forms Here Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

Applications Can be posted: Now
Selection starts: I'll probably pick my first one late today or tomorrow

Read the rules on the main thread before posting your forms here!

Rules for this thread

1. Do not "reserve" a post if you do not have any bribes ready to post. I'll delete your post.
  2. You can post up to five separate bribes. Individual bribes can be for a single ponies, twins customs, "Herd Helper" (Triplet-Sextuplet customs), or a breeding. You can include an optional Sixth for "Attaching Familiars to Any bribe" but they must be in a single post.
  3. You can attach up to five familiars to these bribes (either all on one bribe or spread out.) These familiars are optional for me to do and I do not have to take them on top of the soquili if I do not wish to make them.
  4. Do not include your offer for the bribe in the form, but please be semi serious about bribing.
  5. You can edit posts that have not been crossed out (selected by me) up until the end, after which they should be left untouched.
  6. Please try to exclude your signature as its a lot easier to browse through posts without signatures attached. Thanks!
  7. Once you're done, send your offer here

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:53 am
Bribe Form

[quote="Deej Bribes"]
[b]Username:[/b]

[quote="bribe 1"][quote="Form"]
Custom/breeding form goes here
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote="bribe 2"][quote="Form"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote="bribe 3"][quote="Form"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote="bribe 4"][quote="Form"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote="bribe 5"][quote="Form"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:15 am
Bribe types forms

Custom forms

Headers
Please post these outside of the spoilers in the individual bribe posts so I can identify the type immediately.

Twins

[size=24][b][color=#ff007c]T[/color][color=#ed007c]W[/color][color=#db007c]I[/color][color=#c9007d]N[/color][color=#b7007d]S[/color][color=#a5007d]I[/color][color=#93007d]E[/color][color=#81007d]S[/color][color=#6f007d]![/color][color=#5d007e]![/color][color=#4b007e]![/color][color=#39007e]![/color][/b]
[/size]
[i][b]Type[/b]: Identical/Fraternal
[b]Gender(s)[/b]:
[/i]

Herd Helper Special
Only one entry of herd helpers per person. The Additional people gifted do not count as having 'won' this time around as they are not required to be listed ahead of time so I likely wouldn't know anyway who got them.

[size=24]
[b][color=#ff007c]H[/color][color=#e6007c]e[/color][color=#ce007d]r[/color][color=#b5007d]d[/color] [color=#83007d]H[/color][color=#6b007e]e[/color][color=#52007e]l[/color][color=#39007e]p[/color][color=#530e6c]e[/color][color=#6d1b5a]r[/color] [color=#a23636]2[/color][color=#bc4424]0[/color][color=#d65112]0[/color][color=#f05f00]0[/color]
[/b][/size]
[i][b]Amount[/b]:3-6
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.[/b]:[size=9] optional info of herd/Family goes here. Keep it within 200 words.

[/size]
[/i]

Pure Skinwalkers
I will not be doing custom pelts.

[size=24][b][color=#000000]P[/color][color=#330000]u[/color][color=#660000]r[/color][color=#990000]e[/color][color=#cc0000]w[/color][color=#ff0000]a[/color][color=#bf0000]l[/color][color=#800000]k[/color][color=#400000]e[/color][color=#000000]r[/color][/b]
[/size]
[b]Gender(s)[/b]:
[b]Pelt[/b]:
[b]Charmed[/b]: Y/N

Standard Soquili custom form

[b][size=24][color=purple]CUSTOM[/color][/size][/b]
[spoiler]
[b]Edit Category:[/b] - Choose from Unedited, Minor, Moderate, Heavy, or Extreme
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Body Build:[/b] Choose from Regular, War, Draft
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Basket or Adult
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
• Commercial Cosplay - Based on a commercial character. Specify. (Ex. Final Fantasy - Sephiroth)
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

[b]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~ [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.
[b]
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~[/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

[b]~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] List any custom accessories/items.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]

[b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Name... of the horse. >_>
[b]Owner:[/b] Owner of the horse
[b]Breed:[/b] This does not have to be your horse's species - it can be a descriptor word or related to the concept origin.
[b]Temper:[/b] One temper or concept. Please keep it short.
[b]Mate:[/b] Lifemate, if any.
[b]Tag Background:[/b] See [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17609839]Tag Gallery[/url] for choices
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] The color of the tag frame
[b]Tag feather color(s):[/b] The color of the tag feathers (short/long)
[b]
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b]

[b]~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~[/b]
[b]Element: [/b]
[/spoiler]

Familiar custom form
Must be attached to a bribe order of a soquili (OR given a 6th quote in the form stating "attach to any bribe")

[quote]
[color=blue][size=18][b]Familiar custom![/b][/size][/color]
[spoiler]
Name:
Owner:
Breed:

[spoiler]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
[/spoiler]

Temper (one word for familiar's personality):
Tag colors?:
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?:

[/spoiler]

[/quote]

Skinwalker and Angeni Contract and forms

Skinwalker Form Addition

[b][size=18]~*~ Skinwalker ~*~[/size][/b]
[b][size=16]If Cursed[/size][/b]
[b]Original Breed:
Pelt Species:[/b]
[b]
[size=16]If Pure[/size][/b]
[b]Breed of Walker:[/b]
[b]Charmed:[/b]
[/size]

Domained Angeni Form Addition

[b][size=18]~*~ Angeni ~*~[/size][/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b]
[b]Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):[/b]
[b]Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):[/b]

Breeding forms

Rules pertaining to posting breedings

Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
    Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
    Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can edit it
    Uncerts are not required, but are preferred -- Please link to Uncerts if you have access to them. The better I can see the parents, the easier to breed those little traits that might be missed such as Marking details*

[b][size=24][color=cyan]BREEDING[/color][/size][/b]
[spoiler]
[quote="Mothername x Fathername"][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, the couple will be put in both the Open list and the Unedited list.)

[size=14][b]Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)[/b][/size]

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

[/spoiler]

Optional: Seasonal breeding

May Through August: TIKI TUNNELS

If you wish to add a twist to your breedings, add it to that bribe's form INSIDE the spoiler tag given.

For Worry Warts Leery about getting something they wouldnt be happy with/people with weaker tummies. If you don't mind any of it, don't bother filling out. If you do, and you are rolled, I will avoid using these.

You only need to copy over or fill out what you need to specify.

If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE (Example: "No nose bone piercings", "no Witchdoctors", "no Jaguar Tails")

_______
[color=red][size=18]TROPICAL TIKI TUNNEL[b][/b][/size][/color]

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them:
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V:

[b]Mutations[/b]

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?:
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?:
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?:
~~~~~~Coral growths?:
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?:
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?:
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?:
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: (bright colors, etc)

Additional Form Modifiers

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent/ both parents are bald, they will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent (or both) with scars, I wont be adding scars to your children (... If I recognize them as scars -- sometimes they look like markings). If you want your kids to have random scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.
[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Human Clothing
I do not like making pants/tight skirts/most shirts/etc on a soquili, and will just figure out how to make them into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets and additional accessories even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing. Sorry I will not add the modifier for this and you must understand that fully clothed ponies will not produce fully clothed babes in these breedings.

Bearded Ponies
While I have no issues with Facial hair, if you don't fill this out I'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: Facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair Vs Fluffy Fur

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males right? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/RP
Personality/Plot form: This is totally optional and will only give me stuff to play with IF I feel like it. This is not like the personality based breeding, and they will thus not gain edits if they are unedited (though templated items may be added if I see fit) unless I roll a throwback or variant

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their Parents Personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able to)

[b]What is their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around etc) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:17 am
Winners so far
  1. Pandora Talie - twins

List
* indicates did not receive bribe offer

Page 1

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:17 am
reserving one more post just in case  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:34 am
Deej Bribes

Username: Revolutionary Roniel

bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 4 - 6, CC
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.:

Helping start a tea house! Emiko would love to train some "little sisters" in the art of geisha entertaining. She's been stranded in the Kawani lands, but she's determined to make a new life here, and setting up a new okiya and tea house is her dream!

She will train them in dance, music, entertaining, and other arts!

Description:

Mostly CC, with a few specifications!

I'd like their species inspiration and edits to be modeled after one of these critters: Phoenix, tiger, goat, fox, cat, tanuki, shisa, raven
(please stick with one critter, and don't combine animals)

They are maiko geisha, so should have:

- Darari obi (The obi is the sash around the waist. This is what it looks like from the front. pattern CC)
- Hair somewhat like this (or another maiko hair style if you have a favorite?)
- Kanzashi hair ornaments
- Face makeup

Here is an album of other geisha pics for inspiration

Other notes:
- I prefer sumi-e/brushwork style, but they don't have to be
- Regular body build
- Full-sized soq
- No need to put any clothes on them other than the sash around their waist. Feel free to CC other accessories based off traditional geisha garb.

All else is CC!

bribe 2

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Probably heavy, depending on CC edits
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Regular, both legs down
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original character

WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Based roughly off my previous Cayliant pet. That reference is pretty outdated though, so feel free to go more CC. He is inspired off an elf with spider affinities. So silvery base color, spider web patterns, and twining vine patterns. Think Lord of the Rings in aesthetic. Feel free to CC more silvery markings.
Face: Green eyes, silvery face perhaps with vine or spider-web markings, but please no spider web covering his muzzle like the other pet version. Custom expression, a bigger smile! He is very cheeky and playful.
Mane: Edited. He has thick straight hair, pale blond. It is medium to long in length, with shiny green beads throughout it. Possibly small braids? CC in general. No need to match refs too closely.
Tail: CC pale blond tail that matches mane. Long in length.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra long angeni fetlocks!
Reference Image(s):
- The original OC (lineart only)
- His dorky face
- His really old version from another shop

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Angeni wings. I love the older version angeni wings, the long straight ones.
Other Notes: Include all angeni headwings/footwings please!
- Also, could he have the head down template?

Custom Items: CC accessories.

Options:
- Leafy armor like you see in the art of him as an elf. CC in design
- Maybe spider web patterned armor instead? CC in design
- Maybe some sort of jewelry? CC

See previous references

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cayliant
Owner: Roniel
Breed: TBD
Temper: TBD
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He is based off an old DnD character! biggrin

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Spiders
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):
- Note: I have discussed this domain with Uta previously, and she OKed it.

He is a friend to all spiders, and sees all the good they do in the world. He can have a somewhat sneaky way of doing things himself, though not in a malicious way. He doesn't try to scare anyone with his spider friends, though isn't always sympathetic when he feels they are being disrespectful of his charges.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
- To be discussed with RP management, but some aspect of spider control and seeing through the eyes of spiders, spider communication, and being able to bless spiders to have stronger webs and whatnot.

bribe 3
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Light to moderate, CC
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: Regular, both legs down
Concept Origin: Natural

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: CC, something natural. Anything but solid bay/brown/black
Face: CC something natural
Mane: CC something natural, medium to long in length. Windswept and wild!
Tail: Hair tail. CC something natural, medium to long in length. Windswept and wild!
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron wings template. CC color, based off a bird of prey like a hawk or falcon. Something that matches in color to his body, but CC in bird variety.
Horn: Classic unicorn horn, CC color
Other Notes: I also like the head down template, but it's up to you. ^^

Custom Items: CC accessories, something native american-ish.

n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

bribe 4
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Moderate to heavy, CC
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Family of Verity

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: CC! This soq is a family member to Verity. Something that looks related to her. ^^
Face: See above. CC!
Mane: Long hair. CC
Tail: Long hair, CC
Reference Image(s):
Verity (uncert 1, uncert 2, uncert 3, uncert 4)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: The bigger fluffy template angeni wings
Other Notes: Include all angeni headwings/footwings please! If you want to draw custom big headwings/footwings that's grand, but optional,

Custom Items: CC armor and whatever other accessories you feel inspired for.

See Verity images above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: TBD... Their domain will either be Battle, or something similar.
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Verity comes from a line of brave angeni warriors who defend the land against evil.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
TBD, to be discussed with RP management.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:35 am
Deej Bribes

Username: Uta

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM
TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Identical (Color Swap only)
Gender(s): Male

Edit Category: Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: OC / Mockbaby Twins / Based on Plushie

WIP Needed? Nah.

Body: Similar to the plushie. Red like his father Laureat with Loth's golden markings along his back. Paler stomach and leg markings.

For the twin I would like the based to be a brown and cream like Lothorien, with redish markings along his back. Paler stomach and leg markings.

Ultimately I want one looking more like Loth's colors, and the other to look more like the plushies red colors. Choose the colors however you'd like!

Face: Similar to the plushie. Golden markings around the eye/cheek. Black forehead marking running down his nose.

For the twin CC. Colors can stay the same or be more red/whatever.

Mane: Edited. Something similar to the plushie. Long. Black for both twins unless otherwise inspired. A rose behind one of the ears or somewhere in the hair. CC based on plushie.

Tail: Something similar to the plushie. Am happy for this to be edited or unedited, depending on our preference. Black or both twins unless otherwise inspired. A couple feathers coming out from it maybe. Color is CC based on plushie.

Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A Hooves can follow the plush -- one black, one dark red, one violetish, and one up to you. Regular or cloven is fine.

Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image x User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Extra long spiraled unicorn horn on both twins. Black is fine for both unless otherwise inspired.

Wings: Light brown wings that fade to darker tips. The type is up to you. Possibly some sort of open wing to see the markings on his back but I also love the regular wind wings. Whatever works best to you!

The twin an be the same or different (red perhaps?) depending on what you prefer and what inspires/looks best.

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Feathers in the tail, and a rose behind their ears.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: Uta
Breed: Mockbaby
Temper:
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's a plushie Deejaye designed. It wasn't picked up during CYOs so I'd like to get him (and a twin of it) this time!

bribe 2
Form

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:12 am
Deej Bribes

Username: Celeanor

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Minor/Moderate
Soquili Species: - Wind
Concept Origin: Re-custom

WIP Needed? Yes please! Old and very near and dear pone!

User Image

Existing pony; note: he was based on a cremello stallion done in the 'crystal' style Sirenz was doing at the time. I basically just want a shiny white pony with a light dusting of grey/pink on his muzzle with blue eyes and awesome new armor.

[ x ] - Painting ref link

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Existing pony: original wind wings, Ameh fetlocks, custom long mane and custom long tail. CC how all that fits together.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Silver/white armor, he's based on roman gladiators but I love your armor selections so CC~!
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC, old pone needs new emperor clothes

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Crousader
Owner: Celeanor
Breed: Gladiator
Temper: Distrustful
Mate: Amarinne
Tag Background: 020 Wispy Clouds by Felmino

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, I own him

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:18 am
Deej Bribes

Username: Kyaishi

bribe 1
Form

BREEDING

Cetra x Shishio Gen
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure :3

Unedited?: No

Cetra (Kyaishi) x Shishio Gen (Celeanor)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Kyaishi, Celeanor

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No thank you :3
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations:
Cetra
Father - Belial
Mother - Aquene
Maternal Grandfather - Nanaki
Maternal Grandmother - Star Catcher
Paternal Grandfather - Marius
Paternal Grandmother - Neve

bribe 2
Form

BREEDING

Nyx Valkyrie x Kaitou
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure :3

Nyx Valkyrie (Cheyriddle4) x Kaitou (Kyaishi)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kyaishi, Cheyriddle4

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: Kalona wing style 2 and 4, demontail

---Link to previous Generations: N/A, 1st Gen

bribe 3
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/CC
Concept Origin: Pokemon splice - Articuno/Arcanine/Sylveon

WIP Needed? Not required :3

All CC!
Reference Image(s): Reference - follow as closely or as loosely as you please!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
CC!

CC!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: Kyaishi
Breed: Pokemon
Mate:

bribe 4
Form

TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Identical

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angenicorn
Concept Origin: New Concept, armored angeni brothers

WIP Needed? Yes please ^^

Body: Both legs down template, armored metal gauntlets styled like these. Darker colors on legs, colors CC from ref palette
Face: Armored mask and neck armor, darker colored muzzle, colors CC from ref palette
Mane: Edited, medium length like the windblown template with a couple braids mixed in, colors CC from ref palette
Tail: Strife's uni tail template, colors CC from ref palette
Hooves/Fetlocks: Unicorn cloven hooves, angeni fetlocks with ankle wings, colors CC from ref palette
Reference Image(s): Please use this color palette for body, but all determinations on how to use it are CC! Slight color variation(s) or markings between brothers are all that is needed.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Original uni horn
Wings: Either angeni wing style, surprise me!

Custom Items: Armored mask, neck armor, gauntlets, chestpiece (colorist may choose more if wanted, just no saddle or bridle plz)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Armored mask and neck armor, mask detail, armored gauntlets (alternatively, you can use Kaitou as a reference for gauntlets <3)

Also alternatively, you can use anything from the following references for inspiration or additions:
1, 2, 3 (bottom left 2 concepts), 4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:01 am
Deej Bribes

Username: o-Elixir-o

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Paw
Concept Origin: Choose one -
Commercial Cosplay - Game of Thrones

WIP Needed? If you'd like! <3

Body: Pattern based on the wolves for body color.
Face: Blue eyes, brown eyebrows, face & ears match wolf colors for body. Expression: troubled or concerned
Mane: Long wavy curly brown hair
Tail: Wolf tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws
Reference Image(s): For hair: 1, 2,3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings: Describe Wings -
Fins: Describe Fins -
Scales: Describe Scales -
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: No

Trading Post Items: No
Custom Items: Blue flower crown & blue cloak

Blue Flower Crown: 1, 2
Cloak - 1 something simple that crosses in the front like this.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lyanna Stark
Owner: o-Elixir-o
Breed: Mutant
Temper: Omit
Mate: N.A
Tag feather color(s): Blue Flower

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay GOT

bribe 2
Form

CUSTOM
TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Identical
Gender(s): Female

Edit Category: - Edit/Mini/moderate/Twins
Soquili Species: - Nymph
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? yes please!

Body: Spotted Deer
Face: Amber Doe eyes with heavy black eyelashes
Innocent expression
Mane: Style & Color
Tail:Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves & fetlocks same color as body
Reference Image(s): Spotted Deer

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Light Brown
Custom Items: Flower Crown/CC some items (Think nature child)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flower Crown with this color for the flowers.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimi
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Gentle
Mate: Non

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Soquili Species: - Nymph Mini

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Everything is the same except –
Also could she have like a shy expression??
Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: If possible glasses/CC some items (Think nerdy/bookish)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Glasses

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kimi
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Shy
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING

Hoshi x Tomoe
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Hoshi (o-Elixir-o) x Tomoe (Natelie)

Mother:
User Image

pregnant stage: Yes please!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings

Co Ownership?: Nope
Teepees: Natelie & Elixir

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: knotted hairstyles, weaved hairstyles, bald

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: I can't find yuuta's cert so i"m going to pass on this! ToT

bribe 4
Form

BREEDING

Ophelia x Prince Pinkie

Soquili 1 Name: Ophelia
User Image
Soquili 2 Name: Prince Pinkie
User Image
Pregnant Stage: Yes please
Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Elixir's Teepee & XxXPandamoniumXxX's Teepee

Twins/Triplets?: Twins

Livestream?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Nope

Throwbacks?: Yes
Ophelia's Parents:
Swift Wind x Titania
Prince Pinkie's Parents:
Prince Dix x Vesper

bribe 5
Form

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 am
Deej Bribes

Username:Nayci

bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:4
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Starting a Herd. These girls are warriors of the Elyos herds in the same northern lands that my mare Matania and her brother Mataius come from. They are the direct foes of the Asmodian herds. Plotline wise- they have come down from the north seeking out to stop the dragon Tiamat from destroying the kawani. They will have run ins and issues with Matania and her group of companions, dealing with prejudice, stereotypes, etc. It's unknown if they'll be able to overcome those issues in order to stop the chaos.

Description:

Half Angeni/Half Regular Tri-Wing
CC wing template(s), whichever fits best with the wing inspiration
Angeni Fetlocks
Pale peach skin tone for fur color
Armor inspired by any of the four female armor types: [Armor Inspiration] [Armor Inspiration 2]
Wings colors/markings inspired by the images: [Wings] [Wings 2] [Wings 3]
Mane and tail ar CC in design and color, medium length, does not extend past the shoulders
Color shift only - pastel blue, pastel purple, pastel pink, and pastel green

bribe 2
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Flutter/Kalona/Uni
Concept Origin: • New Concept - Plushie Conversion of a mock-child between Hallows Bane and Nymphalidae Edited twin of my unedited conversion Njola

WIP Needed? If you want to, but not required

Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Has both a original templated uni horn and edited kalona horns
Wings: Based off of plush, looks like it’s a mixture of flutter/kalona

Trading Post Items: CC - would be lovely but not required
Custom Items: CC - would be lovely but not required

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: Nayci
Breed: Half Demon
Temper: Omit
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It’s a plushie Ryuu made for me back in the day. Jet did a wonderful job converting it originally. Now I’d like to add an edited version.

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING

Alexandrite x Viggo Tomislav
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:Yes

Alexandrite (Nayci) x Viggo Tomislav (Mahogany Sunset)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional:Markings)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Nayci | Mahogany Sunset

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: N/A - Both are 1st generation

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 am
Deej Bribes

Username: - Mynsed -

bribe 1
Form

CUSTOM

Edit Category: unedit?
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: CC design?
WIP Needed? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s):

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Smaller, delicate horns
Other Notes: I would really love earthy colors

bribe 2
Form

CUSTOM
TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Identical (eye color difference)

Edit Category: unedit
Soquili Species: Normal
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: CC design?
WIP Needed? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s):

Other Notes: Identical in everything but eyes.

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING

Mareig x 'Ello

Unedited?: You could make them unedited; flowers don't have to beused.

Mareig (- Mynsed -) x 'Ello (Porcelain Pinch)

Soquili 1 Name: Mareig
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid |
Soquili 2 Name: 'Ello
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: N/A
Co Ownership?: none
Teepees: Mynsed

---Lifemate?: No

Twins/Triplets?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes?

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

- Mynsed -

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 am
Deej Bribes

Username: oo DeD

bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 5-6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Bolstering a family. A traveling group of dancers, these Apsara will be based on those from Cambodian culture and will be spiritual sisters to Sopheary. These are, for the most part, fully CC full-sized females, with the garb interpreted however you'd like (as jewelry, armor, sashes, etc.). I would like them to look more mythical than Sopheary. While still pulling elements from modern interpretations, these are more modeled after old mythical characters depicted in bas-reliefs, so alternate line styles are loved. I'm good with non-human base colors and any color scheme.

bribe 2
Form
CUSTOM

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Ground
Concept Origin: Recustom

WIP Needed? Sure~

User Image
Recustom of Ezekiel. He's based on a black moonstone, and is the brother to Ananchel.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
CC how the hair and armor edits turn out. The idea behind the armor as that he has always been jealous of the fact that his sister received the horn and wing traits and he didn't, so he implemented them in armor instead.

Custom Items: CC jeweled armor.
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ezekiel
Owner: oo DeD and Tanakako Agreement to the Recustom
Breed: Black Moonstone
Temper: Cynical
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Recustom

bribe 3
Form

CUSTOM

Soquili Species:Mutant 'Suti
WIP Needed? Yespls!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Grey (see ref for specific color). Markings that resemble cracks in the body with glowy pale blue underneath, like ice leaking out. Fayth markings like tears, like a necklace, and along the back underneath the scales (Like the ref but with the markings themselves not being as big).
Face: Narrowed, ghostly blue eyes. Stern expression. Fayth tear markings (see ref).
Mane: Long, blue and silver streaked (see ref). Windblown and swoopy with some strands loose here and there. A regal but messy look.
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Main Ref. How exactly he translates into the Soq-world is pretty CC. A Fayth with ice themes. Have fun with the design!
Fayth symbols

Horn(s): CC 'suti spikes/horns.
---Suti Traits: Body scales, spikes, and spurs. Colors CC, fitting the ice motif as much as possible!
Wings: CC in design
Scales: I'd like at least the back scales to be somewhat translucent and ice-like in design, if possible. Overall details CC
Other Notes: With inspiration from the ref, I'd like as much ice incorporated into his design as possible that'll you think looks good. Ice for spikes, maybe scales and on the wings or in the hair? Whatever works! Amount of ice is CC. Have fun with it!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original designed by me!

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water

bribe 4
Form
TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Identical (color swap)

Twin 1
Soquili Species: Hippogryph x Ulun'suti
Origin: Mega Rayquaza, Mega Charizard Y
WIP Needed? Sure, but it's not necessary c:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC! Colors and design more based on mega rayquaza
Face: CC
Mane: CC. I personally love the idea of the general feel of the twins being oriental-dragon-eqsue, with hair that is long, or has a long strand or a long hairpiece that resembles the glowy bits that come off of mega rayquaza's body. Feel free to interpret this as you will!
Reference Image(s): Mega Rayquaza, Mega Charizard Y

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) CC 'suti traits
Wings: CC 'suti wings
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Other Notes: Front griffin claws. You can incorporate any Hippogyph or fire 'suti traits that you'd like!

Custom Items: Baubles that resemble the orbs on Mega Rayquaza? How they're incorporated is CC

Twin 2
Soquili Species: Hippogryph x Ulun'suti
Origin: Shiny Mega Rayquaza, Shiny Mega Charizard Y
WIP Needed? Sure, but it's not necessary c:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC! Colors and design more based on shiny mega rayquaza
Face: CC
Mane: CC. I personally love the idea of the general feel of the twins being oriental-dragon-eqsue, with hair that is long, or has a long strand or a long hairpiece that resembles the glowy bits that come off of mega rayquaza's body. Feel free to interpret this as you will!
Reference Image(s): Shiny Mega Rayquaza, Shiny Mega Charizard Y

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) CC 'suti traits
Wings: CC 'suti wings
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Other Notes: Front griffin claws. You can incorporate any Hippogyph or fire 'suti traits that you'd like!

Custom Items: Baubles that resemble the orbs on Mega Rayquaza? How they're incorporated is CC

bribe 5
Form

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:20 am
Deej Bribes

Username: Phail Ninja

Please only pick one! Throwing all my gold in xD

bribe 1

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Helping a herd

Form

This will be for the seathi pirate colony (also called the Holy Grail herd!). Completely CC seathi / seathi crosses as you like [edit levels up to you!] BUUUUUT they must all have paws (because... doggy paddle...). And they must all have some sort of piercing - as its part of their rite of adulthood (e.g. earrings etc... - this could be the only difference between them, if you want!). They have to go out and acquire treasure and then wear it as proof of coming of age <3

bribe 2
TWINSIES!!!!

Type: Fraternal
Gender(s): Male / Female

Form
CUSTOM

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn-Wind
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not needed but I love seeing them if you want to send them my way <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Very CC - mix of white/black/grey/pink [can use all 4 or just 1 of the colours if you want!]. These Soq will be siblings to Sakura, Casper, Rhode & Saffron. Use any markings you like, but so they look related <3 I'd love some more heart-based markings, seeing as Sakura has them, if possible ^.^ The two twins should have identical markings <3
Face: All CC!
Mane: Hair 100% CC but edited!
Tail: Classical unicorn template
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks please (edited or stock, as you prefer <3)!
Reference Image(s): -

Horn(s): Karkdann horn
Wings: Heron wind wings

Custom Items: CC! Nothing huge, but feel free to add something small (like a necklace or bracelet or something - just a minor thing <3)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All Soq referenced belong to me <3

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING
Maurandella x Gyokuro
Pairing Type: Standard
Breeds Involved: Aquatic Mini (Seathi-Nixie-Nymph x Mutant Seathi-Nixie)
RPed Couple?: No
Lifemate?: No
Twins?: No
----Triplets?: No

Entry Code:
Maurandella (Ryuukishin) x Gyokuro (Phail Ninja)

Maurandella:
User Image
UNCERT

Gyokuro:
User Image
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Teepees: Phail, Ryuu

---Lifemate?: No

Twins/Triplets?: No

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: -

Throwbacks?: Yes <3
---Maurandella's Sister: Linaria

_______
TROPICAL TIKI TUNNEL

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: YES
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: YES

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: I would love!
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: I would love!
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: I would love!
~~~~~~Coral growths?: I would love!
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: I would love!
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: I would love!
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: GIVE ME EVERYTHING
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: NONE

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: I would love!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: (bright colors, etc) NOTHING

bribe 4
Form

BREEDING
Cyllene x Eclipse

Entry Code:
Xochitl (Mx Cherie) x Soft Petals Dancing Through The Eclipsing Night "Eclipse" (Phail Ninja)

Xochitl:
User Image
UNCERT

Soft Petals Dancing Through The Eclipsing Night "Eclipse":
User Image
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I'd like one!
Teepees: Phail, Cherie

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]
---Lifemate?: YES <3

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: Yes <3
---Gen 1

_______
TROPICAL TIKI TUNNEL

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: YES
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: YES

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: I would love!
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: I would love!
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: I would love!
~~~~~~Coral growths?: I would love!
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: I would love!
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: I would love!
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: GIVE ME EVERYTHING
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: NONE

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: I would love!
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: I would love!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: (bright colors, etc) NOTHING

bribe 5
Form
CUSTOM
Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Unicorn (half-breed)
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay- "The Song Of The Lioness" Quartet by Tamora Pierce
WIP Needed? Yes, please x3

Body: Her fur should be a pale skin-like color all over her body. For example, one of these. She has multiple scars. Two parallel scars run down the side of her calf (make them on the inside of one of her front legs, probably the one in the back). One scar should be longer than the other. A long scar should run from just under her chin, going down her neck and ending at her abdomen. She should have a small scar upon her cheek. Feel free to add more small scars wherever you wish.
Face: Her eyes should be a very bright violet. As I said before, she should have a small scar upon her face.
Mane: Custom mane. It should be short and straight, similar to either this reference or this one.
Tail: NOT the uni tail. She should have a custom tail, made similar to the mane. Nothing too long.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks please x3 Custom-drawn if possible! Hoof color is CC. Cloven hooves please.
Reference Image(s): They are incorporated into the form already, so I won't repost them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The standard uni horn. It should be silver in color, to match her armor. However, it should have a purple glow to it, the same color purple as her eyes. The purple should radiate away from it, sort of like sun rays.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: The 3 stud earrings please ^.^ colored a silver to match her horn/armor.
Custom Items: She should have armor, but a horse-version of it. Something like the reference, but toned down a little (especially on the head/neck bit - none of those spikey bits!), and with no saddle or weird dragon bit xD The design should be different. It should be silver, but should have intricate gold patterns on it, with no other colours on it. You could throw in a few golden lions, like one her shield/in the general reference x3
She should have a belt around her waist. It should be made of gold wire, picked out with amethysts. Attached to this belt are her sword and dagger.
You should be able to see the hilt of the sword, which is silver and topped with a battered, round crystal. The sheath has a silver base, but is mostly overlaid with gold. The dagger should be small with a fairly plain handle, made of silver. The sheath should match that of the sword.
A shield should rest upon her back leg. It should have a shape like the one in the reference, and the design upon it should match the other reference.
She should be wearing two different necklaces. One has a simple gold symbol hanging off a gold chain. Pick some sort of rune or something, I'm not bothered.
The second necklace also consists of a simple gold chain. However, at the end of it should hang a see-through crystal in the same shape as a lump of charcoal. Inside it, in the middle, you should be able to see a glowing ember.
She should also be wearing a bracelet on her front leg. It should be made of pale gold, with a black opal upon it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Horse Armor] [Shield Design] [Shield Shape] [Random Runes] [Black Opal]

[General Reference] - For how it should feel etc...

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sir Alanna of Pirate's Swoop and Olau
Owner: Phail Ninja
Breed: Lady Knight
Temper: Fiery
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Would it be possible to get a version of her with armour, and one without? That way you can see her mane/scars clearly 3nodding

Optional Familiars - attach to any bribe!
Form

Familiar custom!

Name: Delcatty
Breed: Mountain Cat!

Body: To look like Delcatty!
Face: To look like Delcatty!
Mane: To look like Delcatty!
Tail: To look like Delcatty!
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons: To look like Delcatty!
Reference Image(s): [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Edit as appropriate to look like delcatty!

Trading Post Items: Nah
Custom Items: Nah
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: -

Name: Milotic
Breed: Snek!

Body: To look like Milotic!
Face: To look like Milotic!
Mane: To look like Milotic!
Tail: To look like Milotic!
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons: To look like Milotic!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Edit as appropriate to look like Milotic!

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: -

Name: Glameow
Breed: Mountain Lion!

Body: To look like Glameow!
Face: To look like Glameow!
Mane: To look like Glameow!
Tail: To look like Glameow!
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons: To look like Glameow!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Edit as appropriate to look like Glameow!

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Name: Ninetales
Breed: CC - Wolf or Fox?

Body: To look like Ninetales!
Face: To look like Ninetales!
Mane: To look like Ninetales!
Tail: To look like Ninetales!
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons: To look like Ninetales!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Edit as appropriate to look like Ninetales!

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Name: Mud... kip!
Breed: Squirrel!

Body: To look like Mudkip!
Face: To look like Mudkip!
Mane: To look like Mudkip!
Tail: To look like Mudkip!
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons: To look like Mudkip!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Edit as appropriate to look like Mudkip!

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:41 am
Deej Bribes

Username: spelldancer

bribe 1
Form

TWINSIES!!!!
CUSTOM

Type: Fraternal
Gender(s): Male & Female

Twin 1:
Soquili Species: - Imp
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: a silver dapple based off reference 1, with clock swirls based off reference 2 that sort of glow an electric purple in places
Face: eye color: purple, eyebrows: match hair, inner ear: CC what looks right (lighter or darker than body), expression: standard, facial markings at least one swirl on the face
Mane: Edited: based off of reference 3 and 4: cream
Tail: spade tail: triangle is cream to match hair, rest matches body
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock: continuation of body
Reference Image(s): Reference 1, reference 2, 3, 4,

Horn(s): Imp horns: edited like bull horns that are larger and curve up a little more at the tips: bright as if glowing purple and teal
Wings: butt wings and head wings: membranes similar to these wings in a more teal green tone
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none.
Custom Items: Steampunk accessories, hat and cuffs at least. Other things CC if desired: browns with jewels and glows of purple and teal
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuffs, ideas for extrapolating from (glows, details), hat, inspiration

Twin 2:
Soquili Species: - Imp
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: a silver dapple based off reference 1, with clock swirls based off reference 2 that sort of glow an electric purple in places
Face: eye color: purple, eyebrows: match hair, inner ear: CC what looks right (lighter or darker than body), expression: standard, facial markings at least one swirl on the face
Mane: Edited: based off of reference 3 and 4: cream
Tail: spade tail: triangle is cream to match hair, rest matches body
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock: continuation of body
Reference Image(s): Reference 1, reference 2, 3, 4,

Horn(s): Imp horns: edited like bull horns that are larger and curve up a little more at the tips: bright as if glowing purple and teal
Wings: butt wings and head wings: membranes similar to these wings in a more teal green tone
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none.
Custom Items: Steampunk accessories, hat and cuffs at least. Other things CC if desired: browns with jewels and glows of purple and teal
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuffs, ideas for extrapolating from (glows, details), hat, inspiration

bribe 2
Form

Herd Helper 2000

CUSTOM
Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Valkyries! Each one a different color of the rainbow.

Edit Category: -Heavy
Soquili Species: – Hippogryph and Unun-suti
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Wildlife edition – Cirque du Soleil Amaluna Valkyries

WIP Needed? No

Body: Based off of Reference: I only ask that the horse not be skin colored
Face: Based off of reference
Mane: Edited: small braids based off of reference
Tail: Peacock tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: 4 claws from hippogryph
Reference Image(s):
reference 1

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Edited horns based off of headdress in reference
Wings: Edited: Like Ulun’suti spread style wings with a claw hand at the joint (Can just be spread wings with a claw edited on): coloring based off of reference- (exact coloring CC)
Scales: Leg scales? If they work in the design
Other Notes:

Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light

bribe 3
Form

BREEDING
Entry Code:
Catriona Cricket (spelldancer) x Pitter Patter (Kyrieko)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: )

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Spelldancer, Kyrieko

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: Nope
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

bribe 4
Form

BREEDING
Entry Code:
Anahera (Mx Cherie) x Steinarr Farran (spelldancer)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Teepees: Mx Cherie, spelldancer

---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: Anahera’s mother, Anahera’s father

bribe 5
Form

CUSTOM
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No

Body: Sumi-e style lines, with soft pink body fading to slightly darker pink at the back and some veining like a petal of a cherry blossom
Face: eye color is dark pink, eyebrows matches hair, inner ear darker pink, expression normal, and a cherry blossom on the cheek in the style of brush painting (in black)
Mane: Edited; based off hair reference, still with sumi-e style lines, in inky black, with cherry blossoms scattered throughout
Tail: Edited; based off hair reference, still with sumi-e style lines, in inky black, with cherry blossoms scattered throughout
Hooves/Fetlocks: the palest part of the body is the fetlocks, and the hooves are black.
Reference Image(s): cherry blossoms, painted cherry blossoms, hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: petalesque wings, sort of like the reference but made out of cherry blossom petals, sumi-e lines and brush painted effect on the wings
Other Notes: Have fun!

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A teapot and teacups
Reference Image(s) for Items: Teapot

Sales Stable

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff