Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
Deej's August Bribes - Rules, Questions, Concerns--NEW 11/13 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:46 am
Quote:
NOTICE

Thank you to those who've been holding onto your gold/platinum for these bribes, and those who've kept your offers updated throughout the months! Due to the amount of time that's passed, we will be considering all current offers null: your gold/platinum will no longer have to be saved for these bribes and your offers will no longer have to be kept updated. If Deej chooses to take on more slots, we will ask that users send new offers.

Thank you!

User Image

Post your forms here
Send me your offers here

What are these bribes?
They are 20 slot bribes. Customs and herd helpers are equivalent to one slot, and breedings are equivalent to two. This means I could take 10 breedings, or 20 customs/herd helpers, or any mix in between.
I will take on only one bribe at a time and pick up another as I finish.

Bribe picks are based about 55% offer/45% concept.
This means that if there are 2 concepts I love and can't decide between, the one with the higher offer will be selected.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:41 am
Process - your go-to guide on how to enter these bribes.

1. Read this thread in its entirety.
  2. Fill out your bribe forms (customs/herd helper/breedings/whatever) and post them here
  3. Go to here and fill out the form to send me your bribe. You will need a google account to do so. When it asks for the URL to your bribe post, click this icon on your bribe post, then copy/paste the URL. This is to ensure it properly links to your post.
  4. If you need to make some sort of edit whether it's to your post or your google form, edit your form or post. Do NOT void your post and repost.

Rules

My Bribe Rules
  1. Only 5 bribes can be entered with an additional familiar form as an option 6th.
  2. You need to do the google form in order for me to consider your bribe.
  3. You can only enter one herd helper
  4. Do not offer more than you have/willing to pay....duh
  5. I am willing to do just about anything. Except fully clothed horses (i.e., putting jacket + shirt + skirt on a pone) I do have a like/dislike list however,
    listed below.

Generic Bribe Rules
  1. If a colorist is not listed with an open bribe slot, do not make offers
  2. Offer what you have on hand and are willing to spend
  3. Bribe offers sent anywhere other than to the colorist will be ignored. If they specify an alternate account to send your offer to, make sure you do so!
  4. Send your full bribe information (what you are requesting and your offer)
  5. Do not send a PM and ask the colorist for an estimate, these are bribes. Use custom prices as a baseline and go from there
  6. If you are asking for a custom, include a form/description.
  7. If you are currently have an active Bribe, you may not participate in any other Bribe until the first is complete
  8. No individual may win the same colorist's bribe twice in a row
  9. It is strictly forbidden to offer real life cash/goods for bribes - both by Soquili's rules and Gaia's own ToS.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:59 am
Samples of my work - these are mostly from newest to oldest

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

To give everyone an equal footing since some people know me better than others, these are things I like/dislike doing:

• Gradients
  • Flutter wings & babby (small, tiny, un-flyable) wings
  • Armor
  • Minimal markings typically
  • Stripes & spots
  • Glowy
  • Fire
  • Jewelry & scarves
  • Feathers
  • WoW-esque stuff
  • Pokemon
  • Minis!

Dislikes
  • Custom wings unless flutter - I'm not confident in my ability to do custom wings so these are usually a pass for me....especially large wings
  • Heavy to extreme edits
  • Drawing critters bec I'm not very good at it Q_Q
  • Fully clothed pones - I like accessories like scarves but I do not like fitting clothes like skirts and jackets on a pone
  • Custom paws (aka, if paw template does not exist, I do not want to make templates for paws .-. such as seathis and mers)
  • Custom leg poses

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:05 am
FAQ

Q:I got a question, where do I ask?
A: Right here in this thread! Make sure to quote me when you do. You can also send me a message on the Soquili discord in #general, but please @deej or else I probably won't see! Messaging me on discord will warrant a faster response than PMing me on gaia.

Q: Just to make sure I'm reading clearly. Bribe forms are to be posted where?
A: Here. After you post your bribe, fill out this form! You will send a google account to do so. This is so that you can edit your form if you decide to change your offer.

Q: Do you accept Items?
A: Yup! As long as its able to be sent in a single trade, I have no issue with items, though I prefer pure!

Q: Omg I'm so poor I can't afford anything super expensive!
A: While money may work as a tiebreaker when necessary, it's concept I'm most interested in.

Q: If I win something from the bribes, and someone entered me in a breeding, do I disqualify their bribe?
A: Nope! I'm counting it by the person entering. You can end up in a couple breedings.

Q: WHOO HERDHELPER. I'm gonna have four boys and two girls
A: Whoa there buddy -- as much as I understand your enthusiasm, Herd Helper ponies all have to be the same biological sex (aka the same basic template). I mean, you could have the six of them on the male template and have your two identify as female, but the base template has to be the same. Its sort of like a large clutch of identical twins rather than a bundle of fraternal.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:15 am
reserving one more post in case  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:26 am
I'm hoping it's okay to post here now. I do have a quick question about bribe amounts. If we send in an offer, then we end up having more funds become available, would we be able to resubmit the offer? Or is it once you've submitted an offer it's done?

DeeJaye

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:38 am
Kaya Wolf Moon
I'm hoping it's okay to post here now. I do have a quick question about bribe amounts. If we send in an offer, then we end up having more funds become available, would we be able to resubmit the offer? Or is it once you've submitted an offer it's done?

DeeJaye
A: Here. After you post your bribe, fill out this form! You will send a google account to do so. This is so that you can edit your form if you decide to change your offer.

you are able to edit your form, i had ppl test it for me a few days ago and it works  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:42 am
DeeJaye
Kaya Wolf Moon

DeeJaye

you are able to edit your form, i had ppl test it for me a few days ago and it works

Okay thanks! I swear I read things but apparently didn't catch that bit. ^^'  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:43 am
I am new to Soq and am going through the rules/forms to look for what I need.

For the forms, I post the ones in the custom thread, yes? But I do not see a form for herd helper or the CUSTOM / TWINSIES headers. Where do I find these?

I apologies if they are right under my nose. ; ~;
DeeJaye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:39 am
- Mynsed -
I am new to Soq and am going through the rules/forms to look for what I need.

For the forms, I post the ones in the custom thread, yes? But I do not see a form for herd helper or the CUSTOM / TWINSIES headers. Where do I find these?

I apologies if they are right under my nose. ; ~;
DeeJaye
yes you post your custom/breeding/herd helper forms here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25167035
twinsies headers are in this post http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25167035#381032705
herd helper form is in that post as well ^  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PandorasRealm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:27 pm
DeeJaye

Hi I am selfy proxying for my main account, but I am wondering for your bribe thread where would I seek if you are willing to accept them mock breedings?

Do I fill out a custom form since it is not an official breeding?

My mock breeding application

I put my mock breeding application and linked you to it so you could see what it entails, in case it is something you are or are not accepting at this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:03 pm
DeeJaye

Are mutants and purewalkers available in these slots and if they are do you have a cap on how many you can do? Also can we enter for re-customs?  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:54 pm
DeeJaye

Are you good with CC / partial CC ponies if we can throw you inspiration ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:09 pm
PandorasRealm
DeeJaye

Hi I am selfy proxying for my main account, but I am wondering for your bribe thread where would I seek if you are willing to accept them mock breedings?

Do I fill out a custom form since it is not an official breeding?

My mock breeding application

I put my mock breeding application and linked you to it so you could see what it entails, in case it is something you are or are not accepting at this time.

it would be considered a custom so yes fill out custom form

AislingJuno
DeeJaye

Are mutants and purewalkers available in these slots and if they are do you have a cap on how many you can do? Also can we enter for re-customs?
yes, no, yes

mistalina13
DeeJaye

Are you good with CC / partial CC ponies if we can throw you inspiration ideas?

yep!  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:53 pm
DeeJaye

Do we need to offer a different bribe for each form, or can we offer a catch all bribe, ie you pick what form you like and the bribe counts for any of them? I'm sorry if that's not clear x.x  
Sales Stable

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff