Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
Deej's August Bribes - Rules, Questions, Concerns--NEW 11/13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:57 pm
Divena
DeeJaye

Do we need to offer a different bribe for each form, or can we offer a catch all bribe, ie you pick what form you like and the bribe counts for any of them? I'm sorry if that's not clear x.x
I get what you mean and yes thats fine!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:40 pm
DeeJaye

So, I'm on custom cool down, but that doesn't matter when it comes to bribes, right? I just wanted to make sure before I went ahead and tried to fill out forms or anything, lol.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:47 pm
DeeJaye

Are you offering the Twisted Tunnel for breedings too? (I think they start in August...)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:42 pm
DeeJaye

I do not see it posted anywhere but, what is the cut-off date/time for these?  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:16 am
~Twilight...Angel~
DeeJaye

So, I'm on custom cool down, but that doesn't matter when it comes to bribes, right? I just wanted to make sure before I went ahead and tried to fill out forms or anything, lol.
doesnt matter!

Calixita
DeeJaye

Are you offering the Twisted Tunnel for breedings too? (I think they start in August...)

ohhh...didn't realize! hm, I might. after I pick my first slot I'll maybe toss it in and do a lil announcement to let everyone know!

Snowbelle Thundara
DeeJaye

I do not see it posted anywhere but, what is the cut-off date/time for these?

until i pick all my slots!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:09 pm
DeeJaye

I want to make a change to my post/bribe. Is that allowed and if so, do you want me to edit the form or void and repost?  

Teh Cheryl

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:20 pm
Teh Cheryl
DeeJaye

I want to make a change to my post/bribe. Is that allowed and if so, do you want me to edit the form or void and repost?

DeeJaye
Process - your go-to guide on how to enter these bribes.

1. Read this thread in its entirety.
  2. Fill out your bribe forms (customs/herd helper/breedings/whatever) and post them here
  3. Go to here and fill out the form to send me your bribe. You will need a google account to do so. When it asks for the URL to your bribe post, click this icon on your bribe post, then copy/paste the URL. This is to ensure it properly links to your post.
  4. If you need to make some sort of edit whether it's to your post or your google form, edit your form or post. Do NOT void your post and repost.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:31 pm
If we update our offers, are you notified, or should we note it in our posts or?  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:36 pm
for custom familiars in your bribe, can we post them with the bribe ponies they will be attaching to? Or does it have to be a seperate '6th' entry? If that is the case, does that mean you can not choose both the familiar and the ponies it goes with? Can you do twin familiars?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:17 pm
Quote:
NOTICE

Thank you to those who've been holding onto your gold/platinum for these bribes, and those who've kept your offers updated throughout the months! Due to the amount of time that's passed, we will be considering all current offers null: your gold/platinum will no longer have to be saved for these bribes and your offers will no longer have to be kept updated. If Deej chooses to take on more slots, we will ask that users send new offers.

Thank you!

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Sales Stable

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out