Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Atsuma Ket vs Susano'o vs Hikaru Koi vs Zhi Zenshin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:35 am

XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kya didn't need more than a few moments of healing for Kya to relax as she had intended to. Her eyes snapped to the Kazekage when she spoke to her, and she heeded her words. The second seconds brought not a squint nor smirk to her face. She was never one too aware of the ability to mask her emotions, nor was she one capable in any capacity to care what people thought of her. This was a known quantity.So what was this hardline expression, one of direct, pointed blankness? A furrow of her brown when the Kazekage left showed that this was the way that Moody Blues held her tongue, opting to simply examine rather than talk. She deeply inhaled, and listened as Sonyo spoke, turning her head towards her and her husband as much as she could. In her mind the storm raged on, and it showed in her face that there was empathy between them.

She was taken back to the first time Oga's family had seen her necklace. She had just came from the girl's side of the bathhouse, and she was getting dressed when the Samurai's mother meandered past. She saw the necklace, and seized up, nearly dropping her own towel. What followed was the first and last time Kya elected to be anything other than stolid in the face of someone who had something to say about her faith. She endured a lot of harsh words and threats during her years in school. That was a particularly harmful night. But, regardless she was committed to her faith, just as her newly made acqu- friend was comitted to Suna. Still, she turned to place her hand on the free hand of Sonyo's.

A rare thing happened. Kya, aware or not, was truely feeling something deeper than even her usually vibrant emotional rainbow. Her eyes met hers and she smiled, even through the affirmation of what Ayame had said. "I... I thank you Sonyo. I worship death, this is true. My faith has led to much bloodshed, to the deserving and to the innocent but... this is merely a small portion of what it means. And I will one day teach its entire truth, beyond what zealots and the Immortalis have come to bring. Worship of death himself..." she cautioned a glance to the symbol around Nari's neck, for a split second, and continued, speaking directly into the ear of Sonyo. "I think there are things your husband can teach that I cannot. At any rate, I will return to the sand, and when I do, I will seek you out. Perhaps there is much that we can find similarity in. Child of Nature and Shinigami." she mused. She bowed to the pair, smirking at Nari and turning to lift her weapons from the ground.

As mysterious as her time here had been, it was past time for her to be gone. She whistled the "Konoha Anthem" intending the message to be clear. Where her leader had teleported, Kya merely walked without looking back towards her home.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi just stared at Tetsuhiko's back for awhile before stepping around him to stand beside Hikaru instead. It seemed that the two of them were going to be fighting for spotlight along this already bumpy road. She didn't even notice that she was pouting a little while set aside in the scene for a moment. Zhi did refocus on Bastet when she spoke to the group again, mentioning that they would be an official team under her tutelage. All her distraught feelings were blasted to bits in that moment. She barely managed to return a respectful bow to their sensei before she found herself bouncing in place with excitement. "Oh. Em. Gee!! Lady Bastet is actually going to train us to become chuunin!?" She was brought back down a little from her high when Tetsuhiko spoke again. "A... name?" She reiterated the topic while the jiton boy did his own brief pondering. Somehow, speed fit in less with the Renaissance theme than the other two boys. For now she could just accept it as an option though. Zhi waved goodbye to Tetsuhiko who departed to do some shopping. Zhi looked over to Hikaru and said, "Well! I wanna get some more training done before bedtime tonight! I wanna be totally ready for Lady Bastet tomorrow!! I'll be at the academy if you need me~!" She flashed a grin and thumbs-up his way before running off as fast as she could. "THISISGOINGTOBESOSUPERDUPERAWESOMELYAMAZINGLYSPECIALLYTERRIFIC!!!" She shouted to the heavens as she left the area.

Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +2 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Chunin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 550 || 550】○【STAMINA: 150 || 150
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] [ X Rank ]
_☆ B-Rank Applied
_☆ 32km Sensory Range (Zoom + Resolution Disciplines)
___○ Will of Kagura [ B Rank ]
____★ Can fully utilize "Kagura Shingan" while mobile.
____★ Kagura Shingan sensory range Halved (currently 16km)
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Kedokitoto
Kumurai Kaicho
Ergo War
Winterwolf78

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image
__ The group has been formed, so Hikaru had no reason to stay. He smiled as he disappeared.

Exit, stage left.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 440 || 440】○【STAMINA: 100 || 100
Technique Used:
emotion_kirakira
___○ [ Rank ]

OOC: emotion_kirakira

Kumurai Kaicho

Regelina Kaicho

Ergo War

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:40 am
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image
๑๑๑๑With all said and done, Hideo left the area and headed into the village.

EXIT

Techniques Used:

Personal Attribute: True Hyuuga - Moderate increase to reflexes

Chakra: 320/380
Stamina: 170/170

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

⊗⊗⊗⊗

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100