Do you have a bonded in mind? Amila

FIRE-LIZARD
Name: Shinryu
Lines: Egg
Color: Bronze
Physical Description: CC Really
Personality: SPOILED. From hatching Shinryu is going to be loved, well cared for, and spoiled silly. He's capricious with people he's unsure of and outright hostile to people he thinks will hurt him or his bonded. Shinryu acts like he thinks he's a dragon, though he's entirely not and gets fussy if he thinks he's not getting the love he deserves. Shinryu has a more favorable attitude towards females to males, and likes being allowedf to fly outside to explore... When Thread isn't falling -- at which point he begins cheeping like a spoiled baby to object to the little spores daring to hurt him. Seriously. Shinryu is a brat who has decided Amiula, his bonded, is Mommy.

QUEST INFO
Why do you want this character? Amila's pretty hurt after the Tarot clutch and began withdrawing from everyone but her hallmate. She's finally coming to grips with being raised by less than supportive parent figures and is in dire need of a friend. She also adores animals, and would be an excellent caregiver, being used to WAY more creatures.
What do you love most about this character, if anything? It cheers my candidate baby up. It cheers her up lots.
Anything else? RAWR.

Do you have a bonded in mind? Amila

FIRE-LIZARD
Name: Seiryuu
Lines: Egg
Color: Blue
Physical Description: CC, maybe space themed? I like space.
Personality: Unlike the feisty, snappy Shinryuu who siuts and nips and bites anyone daring uposet 'Mommy', Seiryuu is very, very agreeable and cheery. Seiryuu often has to mediate between his brother and the rest of the world, but when he does... Oh BOY is he skilled. Seiryuu is a natural mediator and a caregiver, and often tries to spread love and joy where he goes. Although Seiryuu is often 'stuck' babysitting Shinryuu, he's not unhappy in the lease, and loves meeting all kinds of people and dragons. If Seiryuu could dream of it, he'd wish he was nothing more than a blue dragon, helping to look after all of the lovely humans.

QUEST INFO
Why do you want this character? Like Shinryuu, Amila's starting to emotionally hurt -- however, Seiryuu is also to not only balance the salty spoiled brat of a clutchmate he has, he's also inspired by Asian myth like Shinryuu -- being one of the guardian dragons of a cardinal direction, as well as the color blue like a 'true' Azure Dragon... Unlike grumpy old Shinryuu.
What do you love most about this character, if anything? I'm a nerd for mythology and he's a mythology reference. Well aware he's also in Fushigi Yuugi. 0 carps given there.
Anything else? It would actually be nifty for these two to have siblings from their clutch given out to Candidates by Amila before they hatch. Make frans. Unlikely though but I have ideas.