Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Star Crossed Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 pm
for all those RP pairings that didnt get there proper due  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image

♚ Xaiver Damien Tepesh ♚

X
aiver sighed he had just finished explaining to gwen how long it would take for a vampire child to grow and how long she would be with child at ~12 year gestation period and ~300 before they were the equivalent of a 20 year old human one could say it took a long time he wasnt sure how she had taken the news yet as after explaining he had left the room after all there was still the matter of the hunter that had arrived gwen seemed convinced her was her brother but xaiver wasnt sure they hadnt spoke but the two had watched him from afar he had managed to convince gwen to not approach him brother or not he was a hunter and they were vampires but he didnt know how long that would last .."maybe we should go back home" he mused to himself after all they were on a sort of honeymoon in a diffrent realm if he could convience her to leave maybe he would have to deal with the hunter she thought was her brother

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You look delicious"

"May I have a bite?"

12 years was a long time. But when you were practically immortal, did it really seem that long? That was something to ponder, which was exactly what Gwen was doing. She stared at the window, covered by the curtains, and twirled a piece of her long orange hair. "Well, I guess it wouldn't be too bad..." She spoke softly to herself, a small blush coming over her face. Thinking of having a child with Xavier was kind of embarrassing, and the fact that her brother was somewhere in this city possibly was concerning.

They had come here to go on a sort of... honeymoon, away from the Realm they lived in to get some privacy. So Rolim having possibly appeared here was clouding up her mind. With a sigh, she hopped up off the bed and headed towards the door. Peaking out, she heard Xavier say something about going home. "But what about our... uh... honey...moon..?" It was still embarrassing to think about, but she didn't want to leave, either.

ℓσcαтιση: North Argent City, Hotel
cσмραηү: Xavier heart
мσσ∂: Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:50 am
User Image

♚ Xaiver Damien Tepesh ♚

X
aiver who had been lost in thought didnt even sense gwendolyn approaching from behind him and when he spoke he turned super fast and almost attacked bu caught himself just before placeing his hand on his heart "gods Gwendolyn dear you almost killed me from fright" he says giving a small laugh at his joke be fore he addressed her concern "oh you heard that?..yes well it was just a thought nothing more" he says brushing it off be fore he walked to her and placed his hand on her red face "your s adorable when your all shy" he says before letting her go and walking back into the room he flopped onto there shared hotel bed and stretched "now that i think about it this will be the first time we share a bed huh?" he chuckled at that thought of course they had been together for a while now but usually ..being what they were .. the spent there nights wondering and talking and there days sat at home either playing game or other time waisting activities but outside of normal pda coupleness .. and a few teaseings like when he walked in on her in the shower and just smirked at her before he was quite litarally thrown out of the room or when he had walked around an entire day in nothing but a pair of boxer that had seen better days just to get a reaction from her

cσмραηү: Gwendolyn

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:07 am
"You look delicious"

"May I have a bite?"

Gwen flinched only slightly when Xavier turned around quickly. He must have been distracted by thought to have not noticed her approaching, so she gave a smile and soft giggle once he complained. The touch of his hand to her cheek made her blush more, his words making her puff her cheeks. "Not adorable..." She grumbled as he walked back into the room to flop on the bed.
She stepped back into the room and shut the door, taking enough paces to close half the gap between her and the bed Xavier was sprawled on. His question kept the blush on Gwen's face from moving, and she nodded her head gently before speaking and playing with the ends of her hair. "Yes, it is. Strange to think about, considering we've been together for a while now..." With that, she shrugged. Being vampires meant they didn't sleep, or need to, so the only use a bed was for was relaxing and other things...
Her face had just went back to normal when the though crossed her mind, causing it to once again turn pink. Gwen turned away, finding something to fiddle with on the dresser. "At least it's nice here. Things are quite, no clan members running around, no guide duties..." She aimlessly talked, trying to get her mind off of the embarrassing thoughts. "What are we going to do today, then?" They had only just arrived this afternoon, and the night was still young.

мσσ∂: Embarassed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:36 am
User Image

♚ Xaiver Damien Tepesh ♚

X
aiver smirked at her words "super" he said in respose to her first phrase as if to say you are super adorable but in fewer words he couldnt help but notice her pink cheeks as she spoke and the way she skirted around him and fiddles with things was so cute to him "yes well we are creatures of the night .. adly we are also both pre 3rd gen as well meaning we dont need sleep at all not even during the day ... but you know this why am i explaining it to you?" he says mostly speaking to himself after the first few words he had a bad habit of doing that so used to explianing things to her and pretty much everyone he had talked to so far ... he sat up and gave a nod "well weve also been busy what with clean up after the angel invasion ... and makeing sure fenrri doesnt attack any wandering souls who either ignore or dont know of the dont go out after dark rule..." he went on about all there seemingly endless duties in the clan he sighed it had gotten worse since moto took over things were not as organized but that was to be expected shakeing himself out of that he smiled at gwen after all they had come here to get away from it all .. to have some real bonding time ...and other reasons xaiver actually blushed for a moment before he smirked "well we could put this bed to good use" his eyes twinkled with mischief at his double meaning before he shrugged "really i planned on just exploring the city seeing if theres anywhere for us to get some fresh food... i know we brought enogh to last but ..." he shrugged his eyes shifting to red as the sun finally lost itself behind the horizon line and darkness took hold

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:18 pm
"You look delicious"

"May I have a bite?"

She didn't hear her partner's addition to his earlier compliment, and continued to fiddle with the knick-knacks on the dresser. For the most part, Gwen's face had returned to it's normal color, and as the male went on about the duties they had she nodded along. She was picturing everything that had happened, all the way from when she first woke up in the valley to her meeting Xavier, to the angel's, to falling in love with him, and then to being changed completely into a vampire from being human. So much had happened, and it seemed like it had started so long ago. Though she couldn't help but smile.

Gwen turned to walk over and finally flop down next to him, only to have him mention 'using' the bed. She sat bolt up right, face red, and turned away from him as he continued on about just exploring the city. "Expolring the city sounds great! Let's do that!" The embarrassment had reached her voice, taking it up an octave or two and raising it's volume. She stood up rigidly to walk to her bag and peruse her outing clothes. Maybe she would just keep the dress on she was wearing, but she had to look through her clothes to cool off her face and get her mind some where else.

мσσ∂: Embarrassed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:55 am
Former-Lady-Carixa
User Image

♚ Xaiver Damien Tepesh ♚

X
aiver smiled his eyes giveing of a mischevious twinkle as she sat stright up all embarrased before she could even blink he was up and grabbed her bag no on the oppisite side of the room he tilted his head at her "somethign wrong my love?" he asks her her bag held over his shoulder like on would a jacket "you seen a bit red and your voice sounded off maybe we should stay in tonight and make sure yoour alright" of course he knew nothing was wrong with her as they couldnt get sick and it wasnt nearly time for bloodlust to set in they had feed before they left to be honest he was just being a general pain after a minute or so he plaed her bag on the bed and chuckled "ill wait for you on the balcony .. thogh in my opinion what you have on now is lovely .. though i would say that with whatever you wore so take it as you will gwendolyn dear"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:14 pm
"You look delicious"

"May I have a bite?"

The female vampire pouted, her face a shade of rose red still. "Y-you know exactly what's wrong..!" She looked away, flustered, and twiddled with her dress skirt. He was doing this on purpose, it's just how he was and how their relationship worked. Normally, Gwen wouldn't get embarrassed so easily, but when it came to her lover and them being alone, was a completely different story. Xavier knew exactly how to push her buttons and make her squirm.

He finally placed her bag back down, onto the bed this time, and Gwen nodded in agreement to his statement. He was always sweet on her, even if he was picking on her. Xavier was a good match for her, and she knew it. She just didn't know how to act. "Okay..." She grumbled a little as he went out onto the balcony, before moving over to her bag to rummage.

Despite Xavier's mention of what she had been wearing, she felt it was necessary to change into something a little more night-out appropriate for the evening. Once she had finished putting her choker on, Gwendolyn stepped outside with him. "Sorry for the wait. I'm finished now." She had finally calmed down, a cute smile on her face as she gazed at him. "Where shall we go first?"

мσσ∂: Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:46 pm
Xaiver gave a whistle at her clothes then motioned over to a pair of what seemed to be high school kids flying about "seems like there are other who can fly here so i fiigured..." and with that his shirt was of and wings spread with her scooped in his arms he winked and took off with her .. to be honest she was lucky he hadnt tossed her off the balcony he had thought about it as they passed the odd couple what seemed to be an angel haveing issues with staying in the air and a fire demon trying to keep him air born xaiver smiled at gwen "so i could keep carrying you or " he made liek he was going to drop her but didnt actually do it "how bout you spread yours and we take a tour around the city ,,see if we can find a nice place to eat..who knows with those kids in the sky mayhaps there are others like us about?"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 pm
"You look delicious"

"May I have a bite?"

Gwendolyn smiled, a soft flush appearing on her cheeks as her partner whistled. That was easy enough, no reason to get flustered now that she had calmed down. She glance over at the pair he had mentioned, and gave a soft giggle at the pair. It reminded her of when she had first changed, Xavier had to pull her up and keep her from crashing into the ground. "That looks familiar, doesn't it? Though the roles are switched." As she finished speaking, she looked over to see his shirt fall off, as per usual, and then he scooped her up to throw her over the balcony jump and fly with her in his arms? That was a shock.

The female looked at the couple again. They were a rather... odd pairing, to say the least. He was an angel who was having issues flying, and she was a fire demon of sorts helping him. "What an odd pairing." She smiled with a giggle, only to be fake dropped by Xavier. She flailed her arms, and made a small, startled yelp, before puffing her cheeks at him and chopping him lightly on the head. "I knew you were going to do that, damnit." And with that, she took off her jacket, revealing the open back of her dress.

"I knew I liked this dress for a reason." With a small grunt, her beautiful ebony winds sprouted and she began to hover near Xavier. Taking one more glance at the young couple, she looked around at the city scape in front of her, giving a gentle nod. "Who knows, maybe. Though I could totally go for some food. It's been ages and it feels weird." After flying a little distance, she sniffed the air. There was a tasty smelling restaurant under them, and she couldn't help but aerial dive closer to the ground before landing in the ally next to the building. "Here okay?"

ℓσcαтιση: North Argent City

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 am
User Image

♚ Xaiver Damien Tepesh ♚

X
aiver chuckled a bit at her "does bring back memories doesnt it .. though it wasnt really all that long ago now was it" he says to her knowing her perception of time and hhis was very diffrent she was still adjusting to the idea that she would live for hundreds of years after this one to xaiver a single year wasnt that long

Xaiver grinned as gwen reacted to his false drop by flailing around cutely then chopping him on the head witch hurt..alot he winced "ow .. still worth it" he says witha chuckle a tear in his eye that he wiped away from the pain she kept forgetting just how much stronger than him she was she still had issues with her strength bu atleast she wasnt ripping her clothes just picking them up or breaking her glass by trying to drink anymore... xiver shuddered at the sheer amount of hand held game consoles he had had to replace just because she got slightly annoyed at the game a squeezed the console just a tad to hard turnign the entire thing into a pile of broken plastic and glass though he did miss the suprise on her face when she realized what she had done

Xaiver who had been lost in his own thoughts didnt registure that she had wiggled free from his grasp until she was flying in front of him saying somethign about eating but the way she said it ment somethign else she wanted to eat normal food..witch he guessed was ok after all she still wasnt used to not eating he remembered his first ffew years he kept a normal habit of eating meals "perfect" he chimed in a bit late landidng beside her and foldin his wings behindthem then winceing as they merged with his back "hopw you brought me an extra shirt otherwise im goig in like this" he says with a smirk and he placed his hands on his hips his muscles gleaming with the mist from flying looking like it could be sweat but they both knew it wasnt

ℓσcαтιση: North Argent City, Restaurant/cafe

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:20 pm

And I heard
As it were
The noise of thunder.

One of the four beasts saying,
Come and and see, and I saw
And behold

Well, this was a drag. The only reason she had come to this "planet" was on a mission from the council. There were some serious powers that be in this place, which was to be neutralized if needed. Siriden and her teammates had come to find out this "planet" was actually a pocket dimension, and the gods here had no interest leaving or letting any of the inhabitants leave. Yet alone let others in, easily at least. Which was why, unlike her partners, the Skrull had to take on a different appearance.

There were, however, some other beings visiting and blending in, along with the small amount of residents that had been allowed to attend the "school" that was here in the city. It was a fairly nice place, for a college town basically. And, since their job was a flop, and they were supposed to be here for at least a month or so on their recon mission, Siri decided it a good idea to check out the party side of the city. Because why not, right?

She had eventually found a pretty hopping bar, and waltz in. The skrull had been given a "human" id card, which she showed at the door and then again at the bar before ordering a shot named Liquid Cocaine, and then a drink called Red Russian. As they were being made, Siriden pulled out her communicator, which had been upgraded to look like a "cell phone" from this place. Tapping on the screen, she sent a message to Dusk: Hey, I found a pretty good place for some drinks and fun. then she typed the address in and sent it.

Before she knew it, the bartender had brought her shot and sat it down for her. The Skrull slammed it back, getting a few looks from some on lookers who had been eyeing her since she walked in. With a smirk, Siri sat the shot glass down and then grabbed the drink as it was sat down on the bar. Standing up, she walked herself to the dance floor, and soon found herself with a group of people.

Ƚ¤çåțȋ¤ñ: East Argent City, Club
ç¤ɱקåñÿ: Herself, Party goers
ɱ¤¤ď: Bored
ƒ¤ȑɱ: Brunette Female, Human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:43 pm
Addison "Dawn" Magineus, Aiden "Dusk" Magineus

"Weve separated for now"

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"This place is so uninteresting"

Dusk and Dawn who had assumed other names while on this mission apperantly there was a legend here about a pair of magi twins with simular names fighting in some great war thousands of years ago .. the god they had met had this kind of mischevious grin to them that set the twins off immediatly and the gods odd persistence that siriden take on a human-like form despite the many wierd beings they had seen so far and asking the twins to use diffrent names wasnt all he did somehow the god had decided that the twins looked to "young" witch to them they looked normal sure they were smaller than most races but thats just how magi were it wasnt as if there faces looked young ..atleast to them .. after all was said and down the twins walked out taller and with aqua blue hair and eyes that covered there pointed ears dawn loved it ...dusk not so much they had also been told they could change there form if they needed to fight and not to use there powers out in the open unless they obtianed a sort of "lliscence" so of course the twins had spent the first few days acqurireing thr said item just as they exited the registration office they both looked at the other and heaved a sigh "i hate this place" they said in unison before dusks pocket rang he pulled the "phone" out and smiled dawn smirked "let me guess" dusk just shrugged and pulled a few shards out of his pocket "see you later sis" dawn rolled her eyes as her brother used the catalyst crystals to teleport away whiel se was left in the north city with bugger all to do

Dusk rolled his eyes as he walked in and leaned against the dor frame of the bar "weve been here less than a week and youve already got a new fan club" he says giveing siriden a smal salute before he strolled to the bar intent to ignore her and just drink the barkeeper gave him a wierd look like he was way to young to be here dusk scowled and showed his "ID" grumbleing somethign about how the gid was supposed to have fixed that problem after acquiring his drink he drank at it pretty heavy already a glass and a half in before the bar keeper could even finish writing up a tab for him

"what to do i wonder "

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:23 am
"You look delicious"

"May I have a bite?"

His question had caught her off guard, had it really not been that long ago? It felt like ages, but to Gwendolyn, time was still moving at it's "normal" pace. As compared to Xavier, who had been around for a long time. "I guess you're right. It just feels like a long time ago." Folding her own ebony wings behind her, they merged with her back, causing the girls to squeeze her eyes shut and flinch. "I'm still not used to that..." She grumbled under her breath.

Ignoring his pain, Gwen threw her jacket back on. Served him right for being a butt! And he claimed it was worth it, so eh. Whatever. She glanced over at Xavier, who was standing there all shirtless and gleaming with a smug look on his face. "Of course I do. I know how you love to rip your shirts." She stuck her tongue out at him, before pulling a small handbag from behind her back and throwing another shirt at him. "Alright, muscles. There you go." And with that, she turned and walked into the restaurant without him, finding a nice booth to the side.

ℓσcαтιση: North Argent City, Restaurant

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out