Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[GAMES] Shya Paely Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
shyanimegrl rolled 6 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 1, 4, 3 Total: 11 (6-24)

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:24 pm
The games area, when Shya discovered this area of prom festivities she knew she was going to have a blast playing here. And not just her, she was pretty sure that Noelle was going to be fairly entertained as well.

She checked and confirmed that Noelle was still beside her, not having gone ahead of her to curiously spectate the activities going on in the vicinity around them.

"Can we go play some games now?" Noelle was really asking why Shya was still standing here.

"Yup, I'm ready for lots of fun," Shya charged forward as carefully as she could remember to manage amidst her eagerness to start playing here in the prom land of games.

Success, she had managed not to trip or nearly trip on the way to the whack a walker game station.

The first handful of the wave of walkers managed to avoid her mallet swings while Shya endeavored to ignore the laughs Noelle comfortably dished out without tact as she gah!'d and argh!'d her own misses.

Her final two swings collided as intended though, so Shya indulged in a victoriously triumphant smirk.

WHACK A WALKER
Character Name: Shya Paely
Result: 2/6 WIN

Word Count: 189  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:35 pm
And, now somehow a bounty backstory came about.

With a flip of her thumb, Shya was smiling widely as she sent her first earned Gold Dragon flying up into midair a few inches above her hand. And in the following instant, she retrieved it from its airborne state with a downward drop of her fingers after that same launching limb swiftly moved her corresponding palm right above the coin in motion.

She shifted the GD in her hold so that she had it between her thumb and index finger. Then, she playfully shook the shiny coin lightly for emphasis while addressing her Maltese-like canine familiar friend Noelle, "Somehow that first game win feels mighty great, Noelle."

Noelle blew out a partial laugh right before a full length version of it was interrupted from all out expression by her responding back to her non-student reaper sorceress friend Shya in turn, "And, it also felt mighty great to me to have been able to laugh a whole bunch at your frantic misses, Shya."

"I defeated enough walkers for a win," Shya defended her whack a walker game play, "And, weren't you laughing even just a little bit too much, Noelle, don't you think you were, huh, hmmmm, huh, hmmmm????"

"Yes, you scored just enough for a win. And, back then and even now, are you sure you're not deliberately trying to make me laugh, Shya?" Noelle readily chuckled with her next reply back to her crimson bunny rabbit friend for the prom night occasion.

"I saw a bounty board game, Noelle, don't make me play it," Shya teased lightheartedly in kind.

"I saw that game, too, Shya, and you can bring it on. Also, why are we addressing each other by name so often and so formal-like?" Noelle finished her comeback rhetorically.

"Alright then, Noelle, we have a contract," Shya stated very decidedly.

Quote:
[Quest Profile] Shya is a reaper sorceress who has so far luckily avoided spraining either of her ankles in heels. Noelle is Shya's canine familiar, she resembles a white Maltese.

Word Count: 311

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shyanimegrl rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:15 pm
"Hmmmm," Shya stood thoughtfully as she mentally endeavored to formulate how she would go about making a request for a bounty to be placed on Noelle.

"What are you thinking about?" Noelle, the oh-so-notoriously-known-familiar-to-Shya, leisurely asked the standing figure as she tapped her paw on the toe end of one of the the reaper sorceress' shoes from the spot she was sitting beside her at present friend while foe.

"Well, if I am understanding correctly, I'll have to earn at least one more Gold Dragon before I can request that a bounty be placed on the gasp-worthy laughing offender Noelle."

"Pffffft," Noelle proceeded to roll from side to side as a fit of chuckles overtook her for a number of moments. Then, as she gasped for air herself, the white familiar went on to add in response, "S-so, what's your plan, Shya? You know, you could ask to confirm that so that you're sure instead of encountering a perhaps needless delay to your heroic efforts."

Shya's initial reaction to Noelle's response was a huff and then she pretended to stomp very very angrily away from Noelle for just a few seconds before her steps fell into a more relaxed pace toward another game station she had yet to play at.

However, Shya did pause after just a few forward paces to grin with challenge at her canine rival for now, "I need not check such details since acquiring another Gold Dragon is a mission I can undertake and succeed at repeatedly."

Luckily, Shya had emerged from wrestling with hay as a successful challenger of the ring-finding mission game that had been the duo's second destination in prom game land of wonder.

The One Genre to Rule Them All
Result: 85

Quote:
You found the ring! "The one ring to rule them-" "I SWEAR TO JACK" They start to argue. Sludge gives you a golden dragon coin in exchange for the ring.

Word Count: 281  
shyanimegrl rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 1 Total: 10 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:31 am
"And now, we wait," Shya smiled teasingly at her familiar rival after submission of her prom bounty notice request.

As the duo walked to another pavilion game station from the prom bounty board station, Noelle replied with equally as much teasing, "So, meanwhile, as we are awaiting my possible future duel, will I get to have plenty of laughs at your attempts at more of the games here, hmmmm?"

"You have or are developing a laughing addiction, don't you suspect so, too, Noelle?" Shya responded in turn as she now stood in line for a chance at shooting targets in the archery game station they had arrived at.

And Noelle responded right back while seating herself at the spot in line that the two of them have yet to have moved from, "From my experience of this possible addiction so far, it is not such a bad one to have methinks."

For a number of moments, the reaper sorceress and canine familiar ended up in spectating mode without any banter was they watched shots that were being fired at archery game station targets set up for players. For a while the absence of banter gave way to more awareness of the sounds of festivity here during this occasion of prom celebration.

And then, soon enough, it was her turn to send shots at circular structures with multiple rings for score measurement. Shya readied herself, adjusting her stance for several beats of time before her hands moved on to attempting to make sense of how she would wield the bow she had just been provided.

ARCHERY RANGE
Result: Example: Turn 1 - 5 points
Turn 2 - 5 points
Turn 3 - 0 points
Total: 10 (WIN)

Word Count: 264  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:21 am
A few additional beats of time later, Shya eventually fired her first arrow. And, success, she landed a good five points with that first shot of hers!

With her second shot, Shya aimed to replicate the motions she resorted to initially. And, that next shot as well resulted in a second suction cup sticking within the same ring area on the target she was designated to shoot at!

"Yes, maybe I have a knack for this archery business," Shya celebrated her successively attained target achievements with her shooting endeavors so far by sending a set of delighted hops and a handful of fist pumps skyward for a short, few moments of spontaneity without regard for her high heeled state.

Then, she got the bow in her hold ready with another set arrow again for the final shot she had been allotted.

"What's that, watch out," Noelle suddenly exclaimed just as Shya was briskly drawing back the bow string with her ammunition.

Noelle's abruptly and urgently voiced declaration startled Shya as the reaper sorceress prematurely fired away the arrow she was no longer aiming at the target in that split second.

And then, Noelle's cackles and rolling form beside her brought Shya up to speed with what had just happened. She had missed the target during her last shot attempt in the game.

And what could explain that bit of disappointment? Well, obviously from Shya's perspective, she had been effectively distracted by Noelle's successfully executed hunting mission for more laughs, this time by shameless trickery.

Quote:
[Quest Profile] Shya is a reaper sorceress who has so far luckily avoided spraining either of her ankles in heels. Noelle is Shya's canine familiar, she resembles a white Maltese.

Word Count: 254

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:23 pm
"Hey, I still won," Shya pointed out slyly after having taken a deep breath and crossed her arms while she had been waiting for Noelle to regain some semblance of composure again.

"Oh, a Gold Dragon, yes, thank you," Shya was reminded that she also earned a reward that corresponded with her win when she was handed her prize. Then, she turned her attention back at the still somewhat cackling white familiar turning back to tummy side down to the ground.

"T-that doesn't change the fact that I got to witness the hilarious moment you got distracted and missed the target, Shya," Noelle replied as she stood back up on all four paws with no shortage of tail wags in amusement.

"Well, I've been paid for the services I've rendered, I guess, despite how unconventional the circumstances may be," Shya examined the shine of the Gold Dragon she had been handed before pocketing it in the reasonable side compartment right below hip level that was rather well hidden on the side of her dress. "But now," she added next as she spoke to Noelle, "I could use a bathroom break before getting back to more prom fun."

And so, the duo looked around in search of a bathroom. However, it was The Shed that was happened upon by both next.

"Is this what I think it is," Shya posed a rhetorical question to Noelle as she scanned the area.

"It probably is what you're thinking it is," was Noelle's answer to the reaper sorceress' rhetorical question.

Quote:

Word Count: 256

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:32 pm
A memory from earlier today flashed across Shya's mind, partly in fondness of her aunt. Her prom outfit was assembled with help, courtesy of said aunt who was full of enthusiasm for the occasion and playing party dress up while telling stories of her festive social times galore.

Well, said stories were mostly about who and where her aunt got to share kisses with and at. And at the time, thankfully in Shya's mind, the reaper sorceress had mostly been very distracted with attempts to diplomatically negotiate a compromise with regards to looking stylish enough in clothes that covered more than the most recommended items of clothing by her aunt.

Here, however, Shya visibly scrunched her nose momentarily at the memories in relation to the topic of kissing.

Then, she turned around and retraced her steps. "Where's the nearest bathroom," she posed another rhetorical question in the process of moving away from the kissing booth.

Noelle did not verbally respond this time as she kept in step with the reaper sorceress and looked around for bathroom options.

Eventually, the duo located The Other Bathroom. Business there was taken cared of and then the duo turned their attention to the fake gold coins that were hung inside this place.

"Do you think these coins are real?" Shya asked Noelle an actual query with the intention of awaiting an answer to be received this time.

"Why would real coins be hung up in here? My bet is: fake coins, possibly even that these fakes are enchanted," Noelle readily provided this suspicion.

Quote:

Word Count: 259

shyanimegrl rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 1 Total: 6 (3-12)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:46 pm
Shya and Noelle were both ready for more games for sure, well, Shya to play and Noelle to watch for opportunities to laugh (Shya felt certain about the latter with regards to her figuratively ruff around the edges friend). Shya had yet to try this dancing game and when she got on the dance floor, she just stood still for quite a while with a perplexed expression that had Noelle having a blast, immediately rolling into fits of giggles as activity happened around her state as a statue then.

She wanted to do something, yes, but she was having a hard time choosing what; then a burst of red hot inspiration began coursing through her and she was suddenly dragonzting.

Noelle reacted by spontaneously laughing louder and was clearly classifying this game in the A+ category for laughing material.

Shya actually also was decidedly classifying this game in an A+ category for super fun even though she did not accomplish the mission that first time. She fully intended to play that game more after also replaying the other really fun games again.

SAVE THE FEAST!
Color Bonus: red
Column: 2
Row: 1
Result: MISS

Word Count: 182  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shyanimegrl rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 3 Total: 5 (3-18)

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:49 pm
Shya learned that she'll have to practice her newfound shooting while dancing abilities.

ARCHERY RANGE
Result: Example: Turn 1 - 0 points
Turn 2 - 0 points
Turn 3 - 3 points
Total: 3 (FAIL)

Word Count: 13  
shyanimegrl rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:56 pm
"Hey," Shya exclaimed when amidst her search Noelle surprisingly stepped towards her while shaking from head to toe while throwing hay her way in the process. "Oh, t-thank you, Noelle," the surprise that followed was that the canine had found the item in the, unexpectedly in light of the track record this prom night, taken up endeavor to assist the reaper sorceress by playing the game as a team duo like usual at least not obviously.

The One Genre to Rule Them All
Result: 99

Word Count: 76  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shyanimegrl rolled 6 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 2, 4, 4 Total: 20 (6-24)

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:57 pm
Shya returned to triumph and that's what happened.

WHACK A WALKER
Result: 4/6

Word Count: 8  
shyanimegrl rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:07 pm
Shya stealthily-slowmo-dance-moved to victory.

SAVE THE FEAST!
Color Bonus: orange
Column: 1+1=2
Row: 4
Result: HIT

Word Count: 4  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shyanimegrl rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 5 Total: 8 (3-18)

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:03 pm
Shya's dancing-while-aiming-arrows ability was gradually showing improvement.

ARCHERY RANGE
Result: Example: Turn 1 - 1 points
Turn 2 - 0 points
Turn 3 - 5 points
Total: 6 (FAIL)

Word Count: 7  
shyanimegrl rolled 6 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 3, 1, 4 Total: 14 (6-24)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:04 pm
And now Shya's ability to dance while battling walkers was sufficient for victory it turned out.

WHACK A WALKER
Result: 2/6 WIN

Word Count: 16  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shyanimegrl rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1 Total: 8 (3-12)

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:05 pm
Now there was moar dragonzting for Shya yay!

SAVE THE FEAST!
Color Bonus: red
Column: 4
Row: 1
Result: MISS

Word Count: 8  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash