Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Bonfire

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

B̡͉̞͍̿̌̓̕ǫ̙̜͓̎̓̓͝ṅ͙͚̝̦̓͋̂f̩̟͎͈̓̓͋̽i̱̯͙̱͑̆̀͠ŗ͚̣͎̇͒̏͋e̗͕̪͌͛̑͘͜

This is where people can gather, tell ghost stories, and otherwise enjoy getting warm.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin First Year
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

Rebecca was super happy it was Halloween. She got to dress up which she of course had to dress as the wicked witch of the west. Being a witch and dressing as a witch was pretty awesome in her books. Though the makeup was a lot of work but she managed it. Aside from that she was just trying to enjoy the festivities. If only her sister could be there too. She could have had her dress up as Dorothy or Glinda… the Evil Queen from that one show she heard about.

As luck would have it Rebecca came upon Sherwood. He was a Hufflepuff in her year. The moment she spotted him she knew she wanted to be friends with him. Since there was no way she was going to drag her new friend into a haunted house she settled for hanging around the bonfire. “It’s this great? Makes me wish my sister could be here.” Rebecca said glancing between the fire and Sher. “I just love Halloween.” She added with a light but happy sigh.

Company : Sher

Attire : Wicked Witch

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBonfire
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBecca
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕιиg αи∂ ∂αи¢є αяσυи∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ωє киσω ωє ¢αи'т вє fσυи∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ вє υи∂єя тнє ѕєαxxxxxx
                                                          ιи αи σ¢тσρυѕ'ѕ gαя∂єи ιи тнє ѕнα∂єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSher was grinning ear to ear, his mirth managing to overshadow the nervous thumping of his heart. Everything was very intense tonight, which he hadn't expected. Chrys had said that every other year, they'd only done a feast. Which sounded nice enough, but admittedly quite boring compared to this. It was almost overwhelming, and Sher had no doubt that after a couple of hours, he'd be ready to call it a night. But, for now, he was determined to enjoy this. Even if the makeup on his face itched like crazy and the bonfire was hot.

spaceHis hands twitched, almost reaching up to scratch his cheek. He didn't want to ruin the facepaint his oldest sister's friend Dris had so kindly applied. He settled for doing as Chrys had suggested, and patted his hand against it instead, attempting to dispel the sensation. It helped, a little.
                                                          "It's really neat," he agreed, watching the flames dancing in front of them. "Chrys said this is a one-time thing, so lucky us that it's our first year, huh? Except, I guess it's too bad your sister won't get to go to one when she gets to school, I guess." He frowned slightly. How old was her sister? Maybe by the time she was attending, they'd circle back around and do another event like this? It wasn't like they never had big events, they just didn't do them all the time. So it could happen.

spaceThe Hufflepuff smiled at her enthusiasm; it was infectious.
                                                          "My family doesn't really do Halloween," he said. "But, my Aunt Anthea used to dress me and my sisters up to celebrate it with her. She said she always wished they had when she was younger, so she was living... uh... it starts with a 'v'... vicariously! Vicariously, through us." Did Becca know what that word meant? He only did because Aunt Anthea used it a lot. He read a lot, so he did have a fairly extensive vocabulary, but that one was all her. Or, he was pretty sure it was.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕнσυт αи∂ ѕωιм αвσυт
                                                          xxxxxxтнє ¢σяαℓ тнαт ℓιєѕ вєиєαтн тнє ωανєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн ωнαт נσу fσя єνєяу gιяℓ αи∂ вσу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxкиσωιиg тнєу'яє нαρρу αи∂ тнєу'яє ѕαfє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie arrived at the bonfire in her costume and looked around for Ollie. They had agreed to meet here for the party, and she was excited to spend the night with him. Of course that excitement had dulled a little... since learning something earlier in the night. She really wasn't sure how she was going to tell him. Knowing her tactful as ******** self, she'd probably just blurt it out in a word vomit before her brain could make a nice coherent sentence about it all. That was definitely more her style.

Arnie sighed and touched her stomach gently. She hadn't been able to believe it when she'd peed on the stupid stick she'd gotten her sister to owl to her. She'd been a little worried because she had missed her period and figured she should probably check... and low and behold... two bloody lines appeared. She wasn't even sure what she was supposed to do now, but she knew telling her boyfriend and most likely the father of the kid was the first step... but that was another thing. She and Ollie had had sex pretty close to when she'd last done it with David too... so there was not way to know for sure if Ollie was even the father. She groaned and ran a hand through her hair.

OOC: Outfit in picture

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:37 am
                                              Halloween 2038xxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodHufflepuff First YearReserve Beater

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien really liked Halloween, because it gave him an excuse to dress up as someone cool without being judge-d especially as Starlord. After all, the guy can dance with a walkman and still kick some arse, which was how Lucien like him. Unfortunately, he cannot find a good trench coat that fit his size and resorted to using a red jacket instead, but at least the mask-helmet and the guns were affordable. He already spent a lot of time bobbing appleswith some of his housemates and some enjoyable socialization in the Great Hall, so he found it fit to relax in the bonfire at the moment. He immediately spotted Sherwood and Becca, though he moreso recognize the former due for the fact that they're housemates and were on the Quidditch team. Lucien found Sherwood very likable, albeit very... shy. He wondered if Sher had been bullied before, or perhaps sheltered. Both was worse, he thought, but it wouldn't hurt for two housemates to be friends, right? As for Rebecca, Lucien liked her too, and found it funny that her costume was... a witch. The Wizard Witch of the West. "Hello Sher, hi Rebecca," he greeted, sitting behind them and removing his Starlord mask to reveal his smiling face, "Your costumes are wonderful. How's Halloween treating you?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Sherwood, Rebecca] at [bonfire]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Cara Miakitty

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:38 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Prefect - Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver had found the perfect last minute costume. In fact, it was so perfect that he only had to purchase one item. The rest of his outfit was his own clothing. And it suited his personality. Like, who else would go dressed up as a damn banana? Nobody! He did find another costume he sort of liked, but it would’ve made him look like a huge douche – a magnet with cats attached to it. That wasn’t quite the look he was going for. The only down side to his costume, which he didn’t think about when making plans to meet Arnie at the bonfire, was that he was going to be hot. To avoid a downpour of sweat, the blond stayed as far away from the flames as he could while scoping the crowd for his girlfriend. Wow. He loved calling her that.

As soon as a girl wearing heels and a nice outfit as her Pinocchio costume stepped into view, Ollie knew who it was. So, he approached the brunette from behind and blocked her eyes with his hands as he asked, “Guess who?” He knew Arnie would know it was him, but the real surprise was his costume. Until two days ago, he didn’t even know what he was going to dress up as, and he wasn’t about to blow it and tell her what he decided. He would rather just show her the day of. Plus, then she wouldn’t have the chance to try and make him dress up as Geppetto to be a “cute couple”. God, he really hated when couples did that type of s**t.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me wanna steal your heart
                                                ♫ ♫ No matter what you do, I'm gonna steal your heart

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:56 pm
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin First Year
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

“Yeah, lucky for us.” Rebecca said nodding in agreement. They sure were lucky. She’d have to tell Sabrina all about it. No doubt there would be mention of it in her latest letter. “I’m sure she would have loved it. I’ll just have to tell her about all the fun we’re having.” She told Sher. Chances were Sabrina wouldn’t be getting the experience. Granted that didn’t mean that she shouldn’t enjoy it as to share it all with her later. She’d be happy to hear about it at least.

Hearing about how Sher’s family didn’t really do Halloween, Rebecca wondered why not. Though her family didn’t do anything for it either. If not for their father who would take them out from time to time. “Vicariously… so living through the experiences she gave you.” She replied with a smile. She only knew that from the many days of boredom which resulted in reading. “She sounds great. Wish I had an aunt like that.” She added. Truthfully just having an aunt at all would be great.

“My family doesn’t really do it either. Mother considers it to be a waste of time. Sometimes I think father let us have some fun on the day just to spite her.” Rebecca shared with a smirk. The fun times with her sister were surely missed but she would be sure to have some fun times with her new group of friends. The Slytherin turned her head when greeted by a familiar voice. It was from none other then Starlord or rather Lucien. “Hey Lucien,” Rebecca greeted him. “Thanks, nice costume. I’d say it’s treating us well. How about you?”

Company : Sher & Lucien

Attire : Wicked Witch

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Julian Galaksylph

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie grinned when her boyfriend put his hands over her eyes. She, of course, knew it was him despite his little game of guess who. "Hmm... I dunno.... the boogieman?" She said with a laugh, before spinning around to face her boyfriend. She blinked slowly when she found him dressed as a banana.... before snorting and giggling. "Great costume Ollie." She said witha
                                                        smile. She hugged him before pecking his cheek quickly. Seeing him,
                                                        she almost forgot her turmoil from earlier... but not quite.

She chewed on her lip, before pulling him a little bit away from the crowd and into a quieter corner, farther away from the fire. Now that they were in a quiet location she frowned and then looked away. "I got something to tell you." She said quietly, rubbing the back of her head. She knew she was going to end up blurting it all out at once. That did seem to be her specialty... especially recently. She sighed and then took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant... Not very far along because I only just missed my period... but I took a test anyways cuz I was worried, and I was right. And now well... I dunno what to do. Well I do know what I wanna do, but it's partly up to you cuz it's likely you're baby. I mean there is like a 5% chance it could be David's but that's not really likely, and so you're probably the dad of the baby so I mean you get a choice too and I'm not gonna force you to like be like a dad or anything... but I want to keep the baby."

OOC: Outfit in picture

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff