Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Maze

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image

T̬͚̯̣̾͒̊̅h̖̹̱͌̔̌͜͠ë̹̙̼̖́̂̍̈́ ͖̳͉͓͊́͆̄M̭͙̪̠͑̑̅͝ã̡͍̙̫̽̉̽z̦̰̯͉͑̈́̄́e̺͇̲̦̅̎̓͝

Try not to get lost in here...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image

D A N I E LxxxJ A C O B S

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Like every year, Daniel waited in anticipation for Halloween to arrive. It wasn't the scary aesthetic; he enjoyed it as much as anyone else but it was the costumes that he loved. He didn't have Lucy's talent and passion for clothes making, but loved to put on costumes and he was incredibly proud of how this year's costume turned out (despite Vince's ribbing and Ji's discouraging silence, the mustache looked perfectly fine). He loved Sherlock Holmes detective stories and didn't buy into the pervasive belief that John Watson was an idiot; he was ready to pull out his copy of The Sherlock Holmes to prove it.

He looked around to see green, green, and more green, with maybe a hint of dark sky and stars. He and Ji decided to try the maze they'd set up on the grounds along with Vince and while he wasn't the best at directions, he was having fun, even though he suspected they were utterly lost. He wasn;t discouraged though, they just had to work out how to get out of here before the next morning and before Professor Hill chased them out—Daniel liked sleeping in his own bed, but he wanted them to get out on their own. "So," he started, turning to look at his friends. "Left or right?" he asked with a sheepish smile.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe mazexxxxxw i t hxxVince and Ji
                                                            f e e l i n gxxdeterminedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis costume

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMaze Entrance
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxTheo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxApprehensive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нer dιrтy pawѕ and ғυrry coaт, ѕнe ran down тнe ғoreѕт ѕlopexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнe ғoreѕт oғ тalĸιng тreeѕ - тнey υѕed тo ѕιng aвoυт тнe вιrdѕ and тнe вeeѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнe вeeѕ нad declared a war - тнe ѕĸy waѕn'т вιg enoυgн ғor тнeм allxxxxxx
                                                          тнe вιrdѕ, тнey goт нelp ғroм вelow, ғroм dιrтy pawѕ and тнe creaтυreѕ oғ ѕnowxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceNath stood at the entrance to the maze with a skeptical expression. He wasn't entirely sure this was the best idea, truth be told. Since coming to this school, one thing he'd learned about magical people was that their standards of acceptable behavior was vastly different from that of 'muggles'. While sports played by non-magical people were certainly dangerous, he didn't think that there were any school sanctioned sports teams that were quite as dangerous as Quidditch, for example. There was a certain lack of concern for safety when you could magically heal wounds. Which was all well and good, except what if you died when you fell off your broom? Even magic couldn't heal that.

spaceIt wasn't that Nath thought the maze would kill him, of course. He simply wasn't entirely convinced that they professors wouldn't simply leave the students to wander it for hours if the couldn't find their way out. They didn't worry much about physical safety, he wasn't sure if mental well being was high on the list of priorities, either. Still, Theo wasn't at all interested in the haunted house, and this was the only other truly 'scary' part of the festival. Nath enjoyed scary things, to an extent, and since it was Halloween, he reasoned that he should take part in something of that nature. But, he wasn't going to force his friend into the house. Instead, they would do the maze. And hopefully not get completely lost.

spaceCautious, he glanced at the other boy, a brow raised.
                                                          "And you'll be okay?" he asked, wanting to double-check that Theo was absolutely certain this was what he wanted to do before they got hopelessly lost for a few hours. Professor Hill was standing, quite menacingly, at the entrance, probably so that everyone understood that if they so much as broke a twig, he'd kill them. He'd probably grown the bloody thing himself, Nath thought with a mixture of wonder and exasperation. Maybe there were evil plants inside. Could plants be evil? Did they have the consciousness to be evil? ... Nah, probably not. He didn't think. Surely there'd be a warning about it if they did.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕo ғor a wнιle тнιngѕ were cold, тнey were ѕcared down ιn тнeιr нoleѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнe ғoreѕт тнaт once waѕ green waѕ colored вlacĸ вy тнoѕe ĸιllιng мacнιneѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвυт ѕнe and нer ғυrry ғrιendѕ тooĸ down тнe qυeen вee and нer мen
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxand тнaт'ѕ нow тнe ѕтory goeѕ - тнe ѕтory oғ тнe вeaѕт wιтн тнoѕe ғoυr dιrтy pawѕ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gгεεκ HλlғϑϐlσσdЅεςσπd Ψελг Hυғғlερυғғ

Theo was equal parts excited and terrified about this whole Halloween event. They had tried to figure out what to do, and Theo had had to adamantly refuse to go anywhere near the haunted house. He hated to admit it, but he wasn't in Gryffindor for a reason. He was easily spooked, specifically by anything jumping out. Unfortunately, it seemed Nath liked spooky things, so the two settled on the maze. Supposedly it didn't have any jumpscares, but he was still nervous. It didn't help settle his nerves that Professor Hill was standing guard, looking just as grumpy as always.

Nath asked if he'd be okay, and after swallowing his nerves a bit, he responded with a timid nod. "I think so. I mean... unless Professor Hill feeds us to a carnivorous plant... or lets us get lost in the maze." He bit his lip, pushing his worries aside for his friend. After a deep breath, the Hufflepuff pushed himself forward into the maze. It was really tall. Why didn't they have a super tall friend?! They'd get lost for sure! "So which way do we go? It forks here, and I don't have a clue." He looked over at Nath, hoping the Ravenclaw could use his wit and intelligence to guide them both out of the maze.

Cara MiaKitty

Lᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Θн, σн, σн Ƭгψ Σvεгψτнιπɢ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMaze
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDaniel, Ji
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ѕee a red door and ι wanт ιт paιnтed вlacĸxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          no coloυrѕ anyмore, ι wanт тнeм тo тυrn вlacĸxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ѕee тнe gιrlѕ walĸ вy dreѕѕed ιn тнeιr ѕυммer cloтнeѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι нave тo тυrn мy нead υnтιl мy darĸneѕѕ goeѕ
                                                          xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceVince wasn't entirely sure why he'd let his friends talk him into coming to this thing, let alone dress up for it. He was mostly going to blame his little sister; Andi's letters were getting more and more rage-inducing, and it was only two months into the term and one month into the official divorce proceedings. The only thing that'd managed to perk her interest and distract her from how distraught she was over the whole thing was him mentioning this stupid festival. She'd insisted that he go, and have a lot of fun "for all of us me and Duane" because she doubted if Halloween would be very fun at home. He'd responded by writing James and Lyre, and insisting they take her (and maybe his older brother, though that was mostly up to Duane) to do something fun. They'd said sure, but James said he had to go to the Halloween festival, and had sent him a bloody costume to boot. At least the man had asked his sibling's advice on what to send, though.

spaceNine wasn't Vince's first choice for a costume, but it certainly wasn't the worst. He was his favorite doctor, and a very good character overall. Of course, Vince would've gone with The Punisher, but the last time he'd done that, Andi had informed him that 'wasn't a real costume'. Hey, call him crazy, he didn't see the point in spending a ton of money on clothes he'd never wear again. At least this costume avoided that; it was just slacks, a purple t-shirt, and a leather jacket. There were accessories he'd never use again, but those he could use for displays or something.

spaceApparently, the haunted house was out of the question, because there'd been rumors of some older students being dressed up like zombies, which was a no-go for Ji. Vince was mostly fine with that, since he didn't see a trip into the house to be fun. It'd either not be scary at all, because those things almost never were. Or, it'd actually be terrifying because he'd hope that wizards could avoid all the things that made haunted houses terrible, what with having magic and all, and he'd be so thrown off by it actually being scary that he never lived down screaming like a girl. Considering how much he'd already teased Daniel over the insult to facial hair he was calling a mustache tonight, he didn't want to give either of the other boys any ammo. The only other 'scary' thing was the maze, and if nothing else, Vince knew he could get them out of it once they were all maze-d out. Or, he hoped so; maybe it was enchanted and the old 'hand on the left wall' trick wouldn't work.

space"I dunno, does it really matter? We just got here..." He glanced at Ji. "Hey, spin in a circle. When I say stop, we'll go whatever way you're facing. Unless you're facing back the way we came, I guess." Not an airtight plan, since he could very well be facing the exit (entrance?), or a wall. But it was a plan, at least. Or, that's what he was telling himself, anyway.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι looĸ ιnѕιde мyѕelғ and ѕee мy нearт ιѕ вlacĸ
                                                          xxxxxxι ѕee мy red door and мυѕт нave ιт paιnтed вlacĸ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxмayвe тнen ι'll ғade away and noт нave тo ғace тнe ғacтѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxιт'ѕ noт eaѕy ғacιng υp wнen yoυr wнole world ιѕ вlacĸ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

oyehh

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:18 am
"The past cannot be changed.
The future is yet in your power."

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Alice In Wonderland/Thinking: Please no turkeys /Currently with: By herself

As Halloween came around to Hogwarts, Lauretta Reddington wrote to her sister Amelia asking her to send her the Alice in Wonderland custom that she was meant to wear to the Halloween party at the muggle school she went to before she started Hogwarts. Lauretta entered the maze not knowing where she will end up as long as she can get out again. She would be fine as long as she didn't see any turkeys she hated and was completely scared of the ugly bird thing. Walking past a long line hedges she started to get a bit scared but she determined to get herself out. Turning the left wishing she had paid more attention in class instead of the amount of time she spent dealing with her grief instead but somehow managed to get passing grades. Lauretta still she didn't see any turkeys and if she did she was bolting the other way. The young Hufflepuff wished her best friend with her rather than her mind thinking their was turkeys in the stupid maze.

OOC: Open for interaction.

"Never, never, never give up."

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:06 am
User Image
User Image

Outfit: A'hoy Captain Hikaru

Hikaru loved Halloween it was alway great fun dressing up. He had done trick or treating when he was younger back in his muggle neighborhood but now he was getting to the age where it would be weirder for him tto do that and he was at Hogwarts on Halloweens now. Today he would enjoy the festivities. He had planned to meet Lauretta at the maze but he had to repair parts of his costume, easy with his wand. He gathered she was likely in the maze so he wandered in. Eventully they found each other, by literally smacking into each other. "Oh hey Lauretta, there you are. "You ok? Had to fix up my costume, sorry im late." He said after they recovered from the soft impact.

Jasminekiwifire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:58 pm
"The past cannot be changed.
The future is yet in your power."

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Alice In Wonderland/Thinking: Turkeys? Why can't they leave me alone! /Currently with: By herself once again

Lauretta calmed down after seeing Hikaru show as a pirate. "Nice pirate costume." She smiled at him and complimented him as they walked along the maze as she hoped there was no turkeys or at least a student dressed up as student. As the pair walked through the she spotted a student dressed as turkey. "Why a turkey?" Lauretta said to herself. The student got closer the young student bolted the other way as fast as she could getting herself lost more. Once she stopped running she realise she lost her best friend and she started to freak out more and more. Lauretta broke down into tears and just sat there. "Why a turkey? Why out of all those costumes a stupid turkey?" She asked herself crying. Lauretta thought back to her grandparents farm and the day she got attacked by a turkey. She cried more and freaked out more.

OOC:

"Never, never, never give up."

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Akira approached the maze, frowning. He and Ibarra had decided to go to the maze instead of some of the other areas, mostly because the haunted house seemed kind of lame (at least in Akira's mind) and apple bobbing was still going to be there. Besides, Akira wanted to see if he could find his way out of it easily enough. It couldn't be that difficult, he reasoned. Besides, at some point Callista was going to show up and she was probably going to start another argument. He wasn't too worried about that though, considering he was prepared for anything. He glanced toward Barry, a mischievous look on his face as he considered his best friend. "So, straight, left, or right? I'm pretty confident I can get us out of here if we get too turned around." Well, his brother always said he had to put his brain to work, and this seemed like as good an opportunity as any. Akira wasn't worried.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So which way do we go first?
                                                  OOC:

- ◎ -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:35 am
User Image
                                                I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
                                                You're living in the past, it's a new generation
                                                A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 || 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣

════════════════════════

Phoebe might have managed to convince Peter to go to the Halloween event with her. Mostly by manipulating him, but she didn't mind. Besides, she thought it might be fun. The only boring part was that Peter hadn't really dressed up, but Phoebe supposed she could forgive him for that. At the moment, she was busy examining the entrance to the maze and wondered how many people were going to get too scared and back off from it. It didn't look scary, save for Professor Hill giving everyone looks like he was going to murder them for stepping on a twig. Which, he didn't dress any differently than before. Which was boring, but she supposed she guessed that having to deal with students all the time left him with not that much time to plan a costume, though it was kind of funny to see everyone else give the head of house a wide berth.

She gave Peter a look as they approached. Peter hadn't wanted to go into the haunted house, and she had been tempted to drag him into it anyway. However, she had decided to relent, and instead decided to go for the less-intimidating maze. Not counting the professor that was keeping an eye on everything. Tossing her hair back, she cocked an eyebrow at Peter.
                                                "So, nervous about going in or should I ditch you here and go off alone? Either way, this should be fun, and I suppose we could do something else later." Which, that something else was likely to be the haunted house if he actually did ditch her. Phoebe wasn't the forgiving sort, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: If he ditches me, he'd better vanish...
                                                OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
                                                I've never been afraid of any deviation
                                                An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange
                                                I ain't gonna change

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:35 am
User Image
User Image

Outfit: A'hoy Captain Hikaru

Hikaru and Lauretta continued together in the maze. Well they where untill the came across a student dressed as a turkey. Who dresses like a turkey? Who has a turkey costume? "Wait up Lauretta!" Hikaru said running after her. He was more athletic and a bit longer legged so he could chase and be able to keep up. He found her sitting at a dead end crying. He sat next to her. "Dont worry it just a student not an actual turkey." He said giving her a side hug with his arm. "It not weird to be scard of birds, I'm terrified of geese myself." He guessed their fears has similar orgins. He had been attacked by a small flock when he was small. It had been more scary than anything considering he had been the size of a full grown goose at the time. Lauretta likely had a similar thing happen but with turkeys.

Jasminekiwifire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:53 am
                                            「 Halloween 2038 」
                                            From the get-go I knew this was hard to hold
                                            Like a crash the whole thing spun out of control
                                            Oh, on a wire, we were dancing
                                            Two kids, no consequences
                                            Pull the trigger, without thinking
                                            There's only one way down this road

·✪· Iᗷᗩᖇᖇᗩ ᗩ. ᗷᗩᑌTISTᗩ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorPuzzle Gamer )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ibarra was obviously relieved that he and Akira agreed to go to the maze instead of a Haunted House, in which in his opinion was regarded as 'boring'. Maze was at least something to wrack some brains aboutm and he was confident that two brains can make it through the finishing point. Like Akira, Ibarra wanted to see how fast he could figure this out, but hey, perhaps the two of them could make it faster. He did however expect Callista to suddenly appear from the bush, act hoity-toity, and argue with every single thing. The thought of that princess-wannabe made Ibarra roll his eyes, and apparently Akira somehow felt the same way, too. "You mean we can get us out of here, two brains are better than one," Ibarra smirked confidently, "Anyway, we'll go left, assuming Callie doesn't go here to make a debate. Again. Her fussing makes her look like a komedyante, and yet I'm supposed to be the quote-payaso-unquote. Do I look like a payaso, Akira? And no, my cowboy costume doesn't count in the criteria." He asked thoughtfully with exasperation. One of these days, he wonder how Akira was able to stand her since they were housemates- and these were the times he didn't feel bad about being a Gryffindor. Because honestly, for him, someone has to have the patience of Santa Monica to handle arguments with Callista since she was intent of winning the debate in his perspective. Unfortunately, he wasn't blessed with that divine patience.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Akira] at [Maze] »

It was like a time bomb set into motion
                                            We knew that we were destined to explode
                                            And if I have to pull you out of the wreckage
                                            You know I'm never gonna let you go
                                            We're like a time bomb! Gonna lose it, let's defuse it
                                            Baby, we're like a time bomb
                                            But I need it, wouldn't have it any other way

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Peter didn't have a problem with Halloween. He didn't care for the costumes and people often went into their 'creepy scary Halloween mood that became annoying too quickly, but the abundance of sweets more than made up for it and Hogwarts was known for their food. The new attractions and events set up this year surprised him and set the castle abuzz with excitement and had about as much flair as a local carnival (although Peter doubted that muggle version employed quite as much magic). He was curious of course and he would've visited an attraction or two, if given a choice, which of course he wasn't. Lately, it didn't seem like he had much creative control over his life, not when Phoebe was concerned. It wasn't bad at all—certainly better the alternative—but Peter wondered when did he become an indentured servant, not that he was complaining (he knew exactly when, the moment he said yes to Phoebe's scheme). Her outfit cinched it he thought, eyeing it as they walked towards the maze along with throngs of other students he deliberately turning to stare at the maze before they lingered too obviously. Nothing described Phoebe more perfectly than a she-devil.

The maze seemed to be popular; there were many people entering them undeterred by Professor Hill’s (shiver inducing) glare despite the dark and the threat of deadly traps that Peter suspected the professor put up in hopes of getting rid of them. It wouldn’t be surprising after all, and the only thing that reassured Peter about the maze was that he liked his plants too much to put deadly creatures in them. Traps he could deal with, crawling creeps, no. They stopped at the entrance and Peter could hear the challenge in Phoebe’s voice when she asked if he felt nervous. ”Of course not,“ he gave her the widest smile he could manage, his hand rising up to grip hers. ”We can go to see other things when we come out. Maybe go see the bonfire?“ Not the haunted house. He knew perfectly well what Phoebe’s next destination would be if he let her down now. ”Shall we?” he asked, following her lead.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe mazexxxxxw i t hxxPhoebe
                                                            f e e l i n gxxtrepidationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis (wrinkled) uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out