Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Haunted House

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:46 pm
User Image

H̼̦̲͗̀̕̕ͅa͉̯̙͎̎̆͋͠u̠̟̼̭̅͗̇̕n̰̩͔̺̄̐̈́́te̺̝̫̫͑̍̌͘d̞͙̥̟̿̎̽̄ ̨͍̝̝̃̈̓͝H̗͔̺̩̀̇̈́́o̜͚̖̘̓͛͋͝ú̧̥̙̲̐̏͠s̘̮̰̻̃̓̅̋ḛ̟͍̞͂̈́͗̚

This small shack has had an enchantment placed upon it to make it larger on the inside. Beware of the various things that go bump in the night within!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHaunted House Entrance
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxVira, Zach, DJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнє ∂αяк ¢αяиιναℓ ιѕ ιи тσωи, уσυ вєттєя вє яєα∂уxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт fσℓℓσω тнє ραяα∂є σf ∂αи¢ιиg ѕкєℓєтσиѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fυℓℓ σf gнσυℓιѕн ∂єℓιgнтѕ αяσυи∂ єνєяу ¢σяиєяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т тєℓℓ уσυя ραяєитѕ уσυ'яє нєяє - тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕσσи вє мσυяиєяѕxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceOn the one hand, Desi was pretty sure going into the haunted house was a completely terrible idea. It was going to be loud. It was already loud, actually, just standing outside the entrance. She had her special earplugs in, and even then, she was a little overwhelmed by all the noise. But, she didn't mind it so much this time, because that's what it was supposed to be like, so it would be scary. The whole reason these sorts of places worked, she'd been told, was by overwhelming the senses so that you had an excessive reaction to whatever happened inside. If you were already on edge because of the noise and the flashing lights and all that, it was easier for someone to jump out of a corner and scare you. That's what Uncle Les had said. If it was quiet, you'd be able to hear the people in front of you when they got scared, and know what was coming, which took all the fun out of it.

spaceNormally, Desi hated loud noises, and bright lights, and being in small, cramped spaces. But, in this case, she wanted to give it a shot, mostly because it was like that to be scary, and she was very interested in scary things. She was, after all, a scary thing, no matter how many times other people informed her otherwise. The reason she didn't like all of those things normally was because they made her uncomfortable, but in this case, that was the entire point, so she thought it was all very clever and sounded like an excellent time. Plus, being that she was half-vampire, she refused to give anyone the chance to tell her she was a coward for refusing to go through. Let her dad be the wimpy one in the family, she and Zach could be tough. Even if she did have her hand clasped in her brother's.

space"Uncle Bas is in there, somewhere," she said, nose wrinkled. "Zach, DJ, did either of you see his costume? Mum said he was a zombie." Zombies, Desi thought, were terrible. Gross, rotting things that ate people, ew. They were like... like the icky, hobo cousins of the undead family. As a very much not-gross, classy member of that family, she was sort of offended. "I bet he's like, the least scary thing in there." She smirked slightly, because if what Uncle Les had told her about these things was true, that was a pretty mean thing to say. After all, it had to suck, being less scary than a fake dead body on a table, or some fake webs hanging from the ceiling.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx¢σмє ιиѕι∂є fσя тнє яι∂є - уσυя ∂єєρєѕт, ∂αякєѕт fєαяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнє вєѕт иιgнт σf уσυя ℓιfє, уσυ'яє иєνєя ℓєανιиg нєяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє υикиσωи, тнє υиѕєєи ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє gσииα fιи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωιтиєѕѕ тнιѕ, ωιтиєѕѕ тнαт, υитιℓ уσυ ℓσѕє уσυя мιи∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach crossed his arms and considered the shack in front of him. He'd heard that their uncle was inside, but he hadn't seen his costume yet. Why Uncle Bas had decided to go as a zombie, he'd never figure out, but that might have been because his uncle was certain to overdo it. He didn't mind the idea of his uncle being undead (after all, half his family seemed to be that way), but he might have gone for the typical muggle zombie with guts and blood and rotting flesh and... Just ew. However, he doubted his uncle would go the extra mile to make his costume authentic. Namely, either dying and being reanimated as an inferi (because those were the only legitimate zombies he knew of) or wearing something that was made of rotting flesh. Both outcomes were very much unlikely for his uncle to actually do.

Zach shook his head at his sister when she asked if he'd seen his costume yet, and instead shrugged his shoulders.
                                                  "Nope, I haven't seen it yet. I think he was trying to keep it a secret. I can't smell anything that smells like rotting flesh, so he can't be an authentic zombie." He considered her statement about Bas being the least scary thing in the building and snickered. "I bet if Dad was in there, he'd be the second least-scary thing in there. I mean, Dad's basically a vegan kind of vampire so... Not scary at all."

════════════════════════

Thinking: This can't be that scary.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:52 pm
Light a roman candle with me.
Just a roman candle,
You can wear your sandals
And I'll pour you just one cup of tea.
Then you can go and rest
You haven't seen my best, so...

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira didn't normally like haunted houses because she didn't like deliberately being scared but she was genuinely curious as to what a wizard haunted house would be. All the stuff muggles generally put into theirs were just normal occurrences; ghost,vampires, werewolves, goblins, and they were taught by three out of the four!She supposed there might be a zombie in there since they seemed to be the standard for disturbing horror and maybe a banshee though she didn't think she'd be scared of one but she couldn't be sure of that since she'd never met one. She was only lackadaisical about vampires due to her Tia being one as well as being best friends with two half ones and the scariest thing about them was how unconcerned they were about biting people. Though it was a second choice, Elvira accompanied her friends to the haunted house not at all surprised by their choices of costume though impressed with how realistic Zach managed to look impaled and by DJ's in general. At first she had figured he was someone from Supernatural but when she asked him she had been happily surprised that he was actually Constantine. She didn't read many DC comics but her Papa did and in a few of them she remembered glossing over him. She didn't know enough about the character but she thought he did the costume justice.

The Ravenclaw came back to the present to hear the twins lambasting their uncle for his choice of costume as well as their opinion that he be the least scariest thing in the house. Which...she didn't really know Bastian that well besides being occasionally annoyed when he egged on Desi's more obnoxious episodes so she couldn't really agree or disagree as far as how scary he could be. "I think I would have a healthy amount of fear for someone wearing rotting flesh. If only because I would want to know where and how they came across it." Elvira popped up fiddling with her gloves a bit anxious now that they were actually at the haunted house. "Who was the professor in charge of this anyway? Do any of you know?" If she knew who was in charge maybe she could figure out the level of scary she was walking into.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Just spend an evening with me.
Just a lazy evening,
Then you could be leaving
Or we could stay and talk until three.
I will think it's magic and I'll hope you'll agree

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:42 pm
Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
'Cause I speak of the pompitous of love
People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong

DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

first year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ had always liked Halloween. Admittedly, mostly because of the candy and being able to stay up late, but also because of the scary crap and the costumes. He was used to having to put his own costume together, since his parents weren't really the type to rush out to the shops with him at the last minute to get something to wear. Also, he'd never really had friends to go with, so he'd always ended up with the kids from down the street, who were like, five years younger than him. But he'd been thrilled to discover that they'd be having a festival at school, especially because Lea had written him and said that it wasn't often that they had these sort of things. Plus now he had people to go with, even if Desi and Zach were probably a bit too into it and he didn't know what Elvira was dressed as, but didn't want to admit it. He surveyed the 'haunted house' skeptically. "It's probably not even that bad," he said with a frown. The idea of a scary Bas was enough to make him snicker. His... sort of cousin but not really was about as scary as your average star footballer. Not very. "They probably picked whoever teaches... what's it called? The ghost class." Would there be ghosts inside? The school ghosts were cool, but not very menacing, to his disappointment. Aside from the Baron, and even he just looked kind of stupid.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Well, don't you worry baby, don't worry
'Cause I'm right here at home
'Cause I'm a picker, I'm a grinner
I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:00 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHaunted House
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxIvar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

ṃÿ ṉαṃε ïṡ јïṃṃÿ αṉḋ ÿøυ вεττεɾ ṉøτ ώεαɾ ïτ øυτxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡυïсïḋε сøṃṃαṉḋø τhατ ÿøυɾ ṃøṃṃα ταlќεḋ αвøυτxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ќïṉģ øƒ τhε ƒøɾτÿ τhïεṿεṡ, αṉḋ ï'ṃ hεɾε τø ɾερɾεṡεṉτxxxxxx
                                                          τhε ṉεεḋlε ïṉ τhε ṿεïṉ øƒ τhε εṡταвlïṡhṃεṉτxxx

spaceRory was absolutely thrilled that they were doing this event. Personally, he found it ridiculous that they didn't do it every year. What the hell kind of witches didn't throw some huge bash for Halloween? Wasn't it supposed to be basically their biggest day of the year or some shite? The feast was nice and all, but this was way better. And he wasn't going to buy any shite about it being impossible to organize, because even his horrible arse old school had managed to have a big Christmas party every December. Actually, he was pretty sure part of the reason the school sucked so badly was because the budget meetings always allocated way too much money towards that, and not enough towards important stuff.

spaceHalloween was, of course, Rory's favorite holiday, and had been ever since he was little. He liked to play dress up, and Halloween was the only day of the year he could do it and not get his arse beat for his trouble. That wasn't exactly a concern anymore, what with Cal adopting him and all. He kept having to remind himself that was a good thing, actually, because he was so used to the way things were. Still, change could be good, he supposed...

spaceThe Slytherin glanced at Ivar out of the corner of his eye. He still wasn't really sure what was going on with them, to be honest. Ever since the feast they'd been hanging out more or less, and Rory tended to go to the Hufflepuff when he was having a bad day. Kimi had her own issues right now, what with the arguments with her 'sisters', and anyway, one person knowing his big secret was more than enough. Ivar could see him cry; he'd already seen it once, therefore trying to hide it was a lost cause. Of course, that wasn't the only time they hung out, but he was sure as hell going to pretend that was the only reason they did. Ivar was nice and all, but honestly, once this whole thing blew over and he got over his personal tragedy, he doubted if they'd stay very close. They hadn't been able to stand each other before, why would it change now?

spaceStill, the current... truce? between them was nice. Mostly because Rory did somewhat fancy the other boy, at least aesthetically. Maybe a little for his personality, too, since Ivar actually seemed to be a genuinely nice person, which was something Rory still could barely believe actually existed. But Rory didn't even know if the guy fancied blokes, first off, and even if he did, no way would he fancy him. Rory wasn't going to attract a guy like that. He probably needed to find what was effectively a guy version of Kimi, to be honest. Someone ornery who could put up and match his piss poor attitude. And that he wouldn't have to feel bad about being an arsehole to.

spaceFor now, though, he was glad he had... whatever this was. Especially since it meant he could enjoy the night. It felt like whenever he hung out with Kimi lately, they were both in a rotten mood because of their individual drama. Ivar didn't have that, so he could actually have a good time with the Hufflepuff. Forget about his problems for a bit. Which was exactly what he intended to do. Glancing at the Hufflepuff again, he smirked, arms crossed.
                                                          "Ye sure ye'r nae tae scared?" he teased, though he was pretty sure Ivar wasn't even scared in the slightest. You didn't play beater for Quidditch if you were a chicken, after all.

xxxсïģαɾεττεṡ αṉḋ ɾαṃεṉ αṉḋ α lïττlε вαģ øƒ ḋøρε
                                                          xxxxxxï αṃ τhε ṡøṉ øƒ α вïτсh αṉḋ εḋģαɾ αllαṉ ρøε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxɾαïṡεḋ ïṉ τhε сïτÿ υṉḋεɾ α hαlø øƒ lïģhτṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxρɾøḋυсτ øƒ ώαɾ αṉḋ ƒεαɾ τhατ ώε'ṿε вεεṉ ṿïсτïṃïʐεḋ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          "You sure you're not too scared?"

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:12 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHaunted House Entrance
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxVira, Zach, DJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

тнє ∂αяк ¢αяиιναℓ ιѕ ιи тσωи, уσυ вєттєя вє яєα∂уxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт fσℓℓσω тнє ραяα∂є σf ∂αи¢ιиg ѕкєℓєтσиѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fυℓℓ σf gнσυℓιѕн ∂єℓιgнтѕ αяσυи∂ єνєяу ¢σяиєяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т тєℓℓ уσυя ραяєитѕ уσυ'яє нєяє - тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕσσи вє мσυяиєяѕxxx

spaceDesi snorted at her brother's commentary on their uncle's costume, rolling her eyes slightly. She nodded in agreement with Elvira's assessment. If anyone else had said that nonsense, Desi would've thought they were just very bad at delivering a joke. She, meanwhile, knew full well how her brother's brain worked, and that he was dead serious. "I'm pretty sure they don't let you wear actual rotting flesh for a costume," she said drolly. "First of all, ew, second of all, double ew, and third of all, pretty sure that's a quick way to get recommended to Uncle Niall. Or, to have him get another recommendation, since he can't exactly see Uncle Bas."

spaceThe idea of their father participating in something like this was completely laughable. And she did laugh, a sudden, barking thing, her hand flying to her mouth. She choked on the laugh slightly, and coughed, cheeks pink. "Dad, in there? Please, he'd never do it. And anyway, the only way he'd be scary is if he fell on something and someone mistook him for an actual corpse." Of course, anyone trying to remove whatever object he got lodged in his chest would find out exactly how scary vampires could be. But she was pretty sure their Mum wouldn't let anything like that happen. She was about, somewhere. Probably hovering near the haunted house, actually, so she could, like, prevent panic attacks or something. Desi figured she had to use her powers for something other than impromptu therapy sessions with her kids, after all.

spaceShe was pretty sure DJ was right about it not actually being scary, but she hoped he was wrong. Otherwise, she was putting herself through her own personal hell with no payoff. Nose crinkling, she shrugged.
                                                          "Mum did the Great Hall," she said. "but I've got no idea who did this. Guess the Ghost Studies professor'd be a good choice, though. He's kinda creepy looking. I'd say Uncle Jason should've done it, but his idea of scary is just standing there. Which is what he's doing at the maze." She rolled her eyes again. Honestly, could the guy be any more boring and predictable? "Can you imagine a haunted house run by him? It'd just be a room, with him standing there, threatening to turn you into mulch. Lame." She shook her head. All that menace, and he didn't even use it properly. She'd never understand why anyone was actually afraid of him.

xxx¢σмє ιиѕι∂є fσя тнє яι∂є - уσυя ∂єєρєѕт, ∂αякєѕт fєαяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнє вєѕт иιgнт σf уσυя ℓιfє, уσυ'яє иєνєя ℓєανιиg нєяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє υикиσωи, тнє υиѕєєи ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє gσииα fιи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωιтиєѕѕ тнιѕ, ωιтиєѕѕ тнαт, υитιℓ уσυ ℓσѕє уσυя мιи∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:13 am
                                              Hallow's Eve 2038

space(✶) Iᴠᴀʀ Eʀɪᴋssᴏɴ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce MugglebornSixth Year HufflepuffVice Captain, Team Beater

spaceI saw you dance by the fire, right through the shadows that you fear
                                              space'Til no one was here; I held the light left behind you
                                              spaceYou whispered something in my ear- told me all was clear.
                                              spaceI held the pieces of you lost and left alone,
                                              spaceI saw the days when you were empty on your own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar loved Halloween and he was very grateful that the school find the time to do it. After all, October thirty-one is his birthday and he didn't even try to hide that fact. Hell, even Matteo had the word 'Halloween' tattooed on his hand and that's how the Eriksson brothers bond. Those were the times Ivar was reminded that Matteo wasn't as absent as he thought it was, given that his brother would send him a gift every birthday. And right now, he was sent a costume from one of his favorite TV Series. He liked any genre that involves space but Voltron? It takes the cake. Honestly, Ivar was considering going Star Wars until Drew pointed out that "it was too predictable". Granted, Drew dressed up as a fairy in the Legend of Zelda, so Ivar consider doing the same lead.

When he thought Rory wasn't looking, the Swedish Hufflepuff could not help but take a glance at him at the moment. Ivar had noticed that things were becoming surprising ever since he confronted Rory during the Sorting Ceremony. Nowadays, Rory was still a bit of an a**- but not the sort who glares at everyone like Leon McGregor did when he was here. They even hang out sometimes, and Ivar can appreciate some times without worrying over too many stuffs- much as being a Vice Captain and well... friend stuff. Rory came to him every time the Scot was having a bad day, which was something Ivar was willing to help. While they do hang out, Ivar wasn't sure if he was allowed to call Rory a friend- since he wasn't exactly in the levels of Reyna, Glynn, and the others. But it was still not less of a friend, and Ivar wasn't shitting if he say that it was weird. Sure, he was gay since fourth year or whatever but Ivar was sure that Rory didn't like him crush-wise. If he had the right to guess, Rory seemed to be the type to go for someone who wore the aesthetic similar to maybe Rubin. Granted, Rubin already made it clear that they're fashionable so. There's that.

Ivar caught Rory's glance and crossed arms, making him raise an eyebrow when the fellow Slytherin asked if he was sure that he wasn't that of a chicken. It made Ivar genuinely chortle, because he was sure that no one could be as scary as a tarantula up close. "I was going to ask the same thing to you, Babadook," He smirked, "Besides, what kind of beater runs away from stuff like these? It's like they're always running away from bludgers. Sort of." But well, what kind of beater didn't risk to approach the bludger and hit it, too? Sure, Ivar had so many moments when he hit himself but that's the point of the job. Unless the team he was up against was Gryffindor, of course. He was deadpan serious every time when it's Gryffindor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              spaceThe simple way that you're moving, I'd wait for hours 'til you'd call
                                              spaceRemember me at all? I parted ways with the sunlight,
                                              spaceI'd know the songs that you would sing, the memories you would bring.
                                              spaceI held the pieces of you lost and left alone,
                                              spaceI saw the days when you were empty on your own.
                                              spaceYou got it all wrong, you got it all wrong...

WITH [Rory] AT [Haunted House]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((out of character notes goes here))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody bounced along towards the haunted house with Eve in tow. She absolutely loved Halloween and having a couples costume with Eve only made it 100 times better than any other Halloween ever. Also she knew Bas was somewhere in the haunted house and she wanted desperately to make fun of her big brother. It was so fun...
                                                          and he made it so damn easy. Really who could blame her for doing it? I mean it took him until Aleah kissed him for him to even realize she liked him. He was probably the biggest dope on the planet! And this was her last year to bug him at school since he graduated at the end of the year and all.

She grinned at her girlfriend and intertwined their fingers.
                                                          "How much you wanna bet nothing in this haunted house is even that scary?" She asked with a laugh. She had vampires all over her family and her older sister was Michelle.... she was pretty sure anything the school came up with was a lot less scary than Michelle and all her stories... Apparently the school used to be way more dangerous since she was pretty sure kids had died A LOT during Michelle and Ada's years at school and all.

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Cara MiaKitty

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff