Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Great Hall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 pm
User Image

Ṱ̻̱͒̃͑͠ͅh̙̖̺̍͑̊̚͜e̳͈͕͕̎͊̂̒ ̜̦̜̖̽̒͒̐G̨̘̩͍̾̓̈́̚r̨̛̖̠̲̀̾̎e͔̹̞͈̅̊̇̚a͚̻̮̓͛̉͑ͅţ͚̟̪͗͒̃͝ ̡̰̤̂́̕͠ͅĤ͚̲͙̬̊͋͂a̟̲͙͓̿̉̇̒l͈̦̳̖̔̌͆̚l̨͎̗͉̇̓̀̚

The Great Hall has been decked out to look like a field of jack-o-lanterns. There are tables set up for food and refreshments, and everything is served buffet-style for people to come in and out to enjoy the night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fifth Year
Writer for the Daily Dragon - - -

With everything going on between them Alana was stressed. She didn’t want to pick sides. Right now, Candace and Kimberly weren’t speaking and neither were Minako and Kimberly. Alana didn’t know where Candace and Minako sat with one another. All she knew was she was trying to remain Switzerland. It was hard. Harder then the fifth year thought it would be.

Hanging around the refreshments it kept her out of things. Alana had no idea where Minako was. She could however thank her for the hairstyle. As for the outfit, she was just lucky to be dressing as Cinderella. Princess for the night. Nothing wrong with that. Holding her cup in her hand Alana surveyed the room. It was certainly decked out for the occasion. The jack-o-lanterns were a nice touch.

Status : Trying to enjoy the night.
                                                  With : The refreshments...

Attire : Cinderella

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
                                                  You'll blossom quite nicely in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image
                                                I wanna be a billionaire so ******** bad
                                                Buy all of the things I never had
                                                Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
                                                Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darrell was tempted to moonwalk into the Great Hall, but refrained from doing so. Not that it wasn't appropriate for his costume, but he didn't want to be labelled a giant nerd. Well, more of one than he was for being on the newspaper. Though, he figured his costume was completely appropriate. His mum had been a big Michael Jackson fan, and she had been quite helpful in getting the things he'd need for it, even including the wig. He just didn't want to do jheri curls to his own hair. Nevertheless, he strutted into the Great Hall instead, thinking that he might as well grab something to drink while waiting for some of his friends to show up. Clara was bound to show up sometime, and that didn't include anyone else.

Which, speaking of friends, there was Alana. Hadn't she and her group of friends had a big blowup earlier in the year? He was quite positive that was the case, and he made his way over, convinced that at least he could try to be friendly and cheer her up. She definitely looked good in her costume, and he waved as he came over.
                                                "Hey Alana. How's everything going? Where's the others?" He immediately winced as soon as he said it, and then decided to change the topic. Maybe she didn't want to talk about it. "Or um, well, nice costume. I didn't mean to upset you or anything."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Way to put your foot in your mouth, Darrell...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh every time I close my eyes
                                                I see my name in shining lights, yeah
                                                A different city every night, oh I
                                                I swear the world better prepare
                                                For when I'm a billionaire

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:28 pm
Fifth Year
Writer for the Daily Dragon - - -

Alana saw Darrell come over and she smiled. They were in the newspaper together. Although they hadn’t been partnered up they still talked. He was definitely a nice social interaction that didn’t include her sisters. Not that she didn’t want to include them. He was dressed up as an iconic music figure. “Hey Darrell, nice costume. And thanks, Minako sort of helped.” She told him.

“It’s alright, it’s not my fight. I just wish everyone was getting along.” Alana replied. Like always she was caught in the middle and it sucked. “But aside from that everything is good.” She added with a small smile. She couldn’t let it get to her. “I’m not sure where everyone is. Minako was around somewhere…” She admitted. “Figured if I couldn’t find anyone I’d just hang with the pumpkins and the refreshments.” Alana said brightening some. “How’s everything going with you?” She asked curiously.

Status : Trying to enjoy the night.
                                                  With : Darrell

Attire : Cinderella

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
                                                  You'll blossom quite nicely in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 am
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie methodically swirled her punch around in the goblet, pursing her lips and trying not to look too irritated at the same time. If she looked upset, someone might come over and ask her what was wrong, and that was the last thing she needed right now. Trying to explain one of her and Mark's squabbles would be like trying to describe a nasty wreck. It was hard to understand, unless you were there the whole time. She was so irked with him, however, that she had half a mind to go hunt down Chrys and Chance and the rest of them, even Byuch, the little jerk, because obviously that would be better than sitting around here.

But this was supposed to be their first 'thing' as a couple, so she and Mark had both agreed to not force either to endure the other's friend group. Mark found her friends annoying and immature, which she supposed made sense, since he was two years older, although he'd never said anything directly critical of them to her face. She could just tell when he was annoyed by now. And his friends... Liddie felt like such a wallflower around them. They were older and louder and all had equally older and louder girlfriends, and all of them seemed to regard her as a funny little curiosity that Mark had picked up at a flea market. He didn't understand 'what her problem' with them was, but she didn't understand what his deal was with her friends, either, so she supposed they were even.

"Hey." He had returned, equipped with cookies. They were in the shape of black cats, like her outfit.

Liddie smiled and rolled her eyes a little in spite of herself, and scooted over to let him sit, then wrinkled her nose. "You smell like alcohol."

"Simon smuggled in some fire-whiskey in Della's purse. I needed liquid courage to face my terrifying, clawed girlfriend." As usual, his tone jumped evenly from mocking to gentle teasing.

"You're the one who got angry," she muttered, but rested her head on his shoulder. He was (supposedly) dressed as a scarecrow, but it seemed more like a faded flannel and jeans.

"I was just ticked off," he said dismissively. "You've never seen me properly mad."

"Ooh, scary," Liddie teased, and then pouted at the look on his face, snatching up a cookie. "Oh, come on, let's go do something. Like the maze! Or the haunted house!"

"We're not twelve." Mark rolled his eyes, but got up, pulling her to her feet as well. "We can go in the maze if you let me snog you- and I mean really, not those little pecks."

Liddie flushed pink, even under her makeup. "Maybe. If no one's gawking."

OOC:
Username

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Event Archive

Manage Your Items