Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:00 pm
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread

Public owed work is listed in the shop's Owed Work List. The list may be used to ensure staff are aware of publicly owed work and to facilitate the transfer process.

Please note that breedings won in the same thread by the same colorist must be dropped as a batch if it has been under 6 months since the slot was won; if your breeding is marked as "Approved" but has not been delivered to you, this may be why.

Change to Owed Work policies
  • From the 8th of August, work that reaches the 12 month (1 year) mark will be flagged with management to check in with the colourist, whether the customer has requested it or not.
  • If owed work reaches the 24 month (2 years) mark it may be automatically placed up for transfer depending on the status update from the colourist.
  • Bribes/Auctions are currently exempt from this.
  • Customers do not need to post a request at the 12 month mark. Management will reach out to provide an update if we need to.

Adding to the List
If you have owed work that has not been added to the list, the thread it was given out in is closed, and it has been a month* since it was won, please use this form to let us know.

* If the work is not assigned to a specific colorist (for instance, Angeni Charms, Soqemon Coins, RP Raffle Stock Items), please post only if it has not been claimed in six months. If it has been claimed, it follows the standard "give the list one month from the date of claiming to be updated" rule.

[quote="Phail Ninja"][/quote]
[quote="LOLTERGEIST"][/quote]

[size=18][color=crimson][b]My owed work is missing![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Won:[/b] [url=link]Description[/url]

Modifying the List
If there's anything wrong with the list, including typos, use the form below to have it corrected. When it comes to recent changes, such as owed work that has been completed and needs to be removed from the list, please give it the standard one month wait to update. Thank you for your vigilance!

[size=18][color=darkseagreen][b]Something's up with the list![/b][/color][/size]
[b]ID:[/b] (state ID from list)
[b]Description:[/b]

Requesting a Transfer
If it has been at least six months since the owed work was taken on, you may request a transfer. Each transfer request will be handled on a case-by-case basis; for instance, if the original colorist has most of the work done, we may opt to give them more time rather than having the work redone by another colorist. However, a colorist will be given an extension of no more than 3 months, after which a transfer request will be automatically granted if the owner requests a transfer again.

When owed work is transferred, it will be made available to any colorist that is capable of fulfilling the work; the owner will not have a say in who picks up the work. If the owner opts to ease the owed work (e.g. make an edited breeding into an unedited breeding), a 2 week priority will be given to staff who are able to complete the original work in its entirety; after the 2 week period, it will be open to staff who can either do the original work or the eased work.

Anyone who posts a transfer request can expect the below:
  • When we touch base with the original colorist, they will have a week to discuss how the owed work will be handled or to send the shop the PSDs as necessary.
  • If the original colorist is given an extension to finish the request, they will have up to three months to complete it; after that period, it is up to the recipient whether they are willing to wait for the colorist, or whether they would prefer a new colorist take on the work instead.
  • When work available for transfer is picked up, the colorist will contact you via PM.
  • When a work is transferred, the process will start anew: the new colorist will have six months to complete it, the colorist will have a week to get back to the shop if they exceed the deadline, and so forth.

If you do not want the work to be transferred and do not mind waiting, simply do not make a transfer request. If there is ever a time when a transfer is obligatory, such as if a colorist goes MIA or quits, we will quote the affected users.

[size=18][color=rosybrown][b]My owed work is overcooking![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Are you open to easing the owed work:[/b] Yes, (specify)/No (For instance, are you open to having growing pets be adult-only? Are you open to having an edited pet be an unedited pet? If yes, please specify what changes you would be comfortable with. Priority will be given to those who can complete the work in full; after two weeks, we will also open up your work to those able to complete the adjusted owed work.)

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree. If they quote Phail Ninja or LOLTERGEIST, [quote="Phail Ninja"][/quote],[quote="LOLTERGEIST"][/quote] we'll be able to respond ASAP.)

If multiple parties are involved in requesting a transfer (for instance, a breeding where you need permission from both parent owners) and one or more are inactive, the active party may elect to make a decision without their input. To do so,
  1. The active party should try to contact inactive parties via PM (other channels, such as via IMs, DMs, quotes, Facebook, and so forth, are permissible so long as the active party, at minimum, sends the PM).
  2. If a month passes with no reply since the first time the active party sent a PM regarding the issue, use the following form. If it's a case of the inactive party being on Gaia but choosing not to reply for any reason, staff might make an attempt themselves; otherwise, if it's clear they're gone, we'll likely grant permission for the active party to make the call.

[size=18][color=mediumaquamarine][b]Requesting permission to transfer without the inactive party![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Inactive Party:[/b] (list all inactive users)
[b]Screenshot:[/b]
[img]show us a copy of the message, including: 1. proof that it pertains to the transfer request, and 2. the date[/img]

[b]Transfer Request:[/b] (link to the original transfer request if you posted one earlier. Otherwise, N/A and include the transfer request form below)

Other Inquiries
If you have any other questions that cannot be handled by another form, use the header below.

Please note that there is not much we can do in this thread for any owed work under six months old. In such cases, the colorist is more knowledgeable about their own status and availability than we, and it would be better to contact them directly; this thread is primarily intended for facilitating transfer requests, and is not intended to be a place to request status updates on owed work under 6 months old. Even if the colorist disappears and cannot answer any inquiries, they are entitled to those six months and may return to complete the work within the allotted time frame. The only way it can pass hands before then is if they let us know they'll be gone, in which case, we will send out notifications to the affected parties.

However, this thread can process inquiries for owed work that has been waiting for at least six months.

[size=18][color=dodgerblue][b]Contact Initiated...![/b][/color][/size]

Work That Does Not Belong Here
  • Baby Bump work and similar threads, even if claimed; the work is done at the discretion of available staff and never guaranteed.
  • SC purchases; they have no deadline and any transfer requests must be handled directly with the purchaser and colorist.
  • Certs; they are handled in the General Certing Thread.
  • Growths; they are also handled in the General Certing Thread.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:12 am
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!
Won: Got rolled for a semi-custom from Tudora in April.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:44 am
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!
Won: December 2015 Familiar Only Wishing Star  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:58 pm
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

Hey Ryuu, I was just wondering if the staff had heard anything from Dolphin lately. I know life can get busy, and I don't plan on having my work transferred, but I would love an update. Even just something small would be appreciated! Thank you!!  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:33 pm
HoneyTeaTree
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

Hey Ryuu, I was just wondering if the staff had heard anything from Dolphin lately. I know life can get busy, and I don't plan on having my work transferred, but I would love an update. Even just something small would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Hello! Yes; we last heard from her on Tuesday (8/29) and she appeared to be busy with work, but was otherwise still around! >v<

No worries about colorists who might be MIA with work under six months! They're entitled to the six months the shop gives them so there's not much we can do; even if they disappear, so long as they come back and complete it before the deadline, it's allowed. The only way it can pass hands before then is if they let us know they'll be gone, in which case, we would send out notifications to the affected parties. ( Not to imply that you'd been assuming they disappeared or anything, and I know you specifically mentioned you weren't interested in a transfer, but I am ALL about over-explanations and "for future reference" ashdjkashds. I appreciate you reading a wall when your question was literally answered in one line. (: )

Anything over six months might help tip us off to someone disappearing though, and we'd appreciate a check-in in that case!

I saw that dolphin hadn't posted in a while and that the work was close to the six month point, so I can see why it'd be a concern, and I think it's something many users share—not necessarily with dolphin specifically, but simply not being certain on the status of their pets—so I'll edit the info into one of the above posts later today! Thank you for asking! >v< <333

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:53 pm
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!
Won: Was rolled for a semi-custom from Tudora in April of 2017.  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:30 pm
Amira Keller
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!
Won: Was rolled for a semi-custom from Tudora in April of 2017.

Hello! This is showing up on the list for me (the list has a search function for users to look for their usernames; if it doesn't work for you, it's in the "Months Passed: 4" section). Can you let me know if that's what's being referred to, or was there something wrong with the listed entry?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:30 pm
Ryuukishin
Hello! This is showing up on the list for me (the list has a search function for users to look for their usernames; if it doesn't work for you, it's in the "Months Passed: 4" section). Can you let me know if that's what's being referred to, or was there something wrong with the listed entry?
Got it ^_^ For some reason the list didn't load completely and ended with only the first page. Sorry about that.  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:31 pm
Amira Keller
Got it ^_^ For some reason the list didn't load completely and ended with only the first page. Sorry about that.

Oh gosh, technology has come so far, but it's still got a ways to go, HAHA. Still, it was better to have made sure than let it be missed, and I'm glad we figured it out! Thanks for checking! 😚  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:13 pm
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert
RockerWolfie1616
LydaLynn

Hello, guys! Here to touch base real quick:

Sorry your work hasn't been taken up yet! The shop has rules against picking up more work when colorists already have stuff that they owe; I took stock of our staff recently and all of our active staff have either made obligations in recent events (e.g. Pokemon breedings, other events that have been in discussion in the staff area prior to transfer work being made available for pick up) or are busy IRL (most notably by the hurricanes).

I wanted to make it clear that your work is neither forgotten nor ignored, and that they will be prioritized as soon as colorists come free. We know you guys have already been waiting a while, and we really appreciate your patience!! T_T <333

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:05 am
Thanks so much for the update and touching base, Ryu - I really appreciate you putting this thread together where people can keep tabs on what's owed/knows things haven't slipped through the cracks.

I wasn't sure what the "QC" meant - if that meant they'd already been started and were in quality control?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:32 am
I'll PM later and drop ASAP! Posting here since my inbox is full atm, I hope you get the quote!

I've picked up the transfer pets listed for you on the spreadsheet (Stucky breeding babies x2; WS familiar; WS familiar)! The breeding kids are in progress/almost done, but need some adjustments as per quality check (pretty much what you said, Sabin)! Familiars from scratch, although I've done one of them already. Pets incoming ASAP; my goal is to finish this afternoon before I head out, but I can't promise that -- if I can't finish tonight I may need a while as I'll be pretty busy through the 17th (my schedule after that is still up in the air)

Sabin Duvert
Kamiki
LydaLynn
RockerWolfie1616

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:21 am
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 037+038
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Sure
Are you open to easing the owed work: If Leena's open to it, I am as well!

Leena-chan
Since it's been a while!

General Services

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas