Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:13 am
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 293
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: No (I think it is about as easy as you can get already)

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree. If they quote me,
Ryuukishin
, I'll be able to respond ASAP.)

I got my first WIP a few weeks after winning the slot, but haven't heard anything since.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:23 pm
Lunarflowermaiden

Hello! I've gone ahead and given her a poke; I'll get back to you by next week!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:51 am
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 98-99
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: No

(As the other person is unable to quote anymore, I am taking it upon myself to post for the both of us)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 am
Mewsings of An Angel

Hello! I contacted Heart and will let you know when she replies, or get back to you next week if she doesn't!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:03 pm
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

Hi! It's been a few months since the last update smile Just wondering how things are going with 1-3? >_< Sorry if I'm being impatient!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:46 pm
Kyribird

You're not being impatient at all. <3 I've gone ahead and asked all colorists; I'll get back to you when I hear back, or next week if I don't!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:56 pm
Kyribird

Hello again! Regarding Aurel, Troll has been going through a mix of being busy IRL and facing technological issues with her pen; she recently obtained a new tablet and is hoping to have it set up soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:13 pm
Lunarflowermaiden

Hello! I haven't heard back, so your custom has gone up for transfer!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:40 pm
Kyribird

Hello! Regarding Sterre, Fitz has been facing hurdles both at home and at work since April. I don't know if your pet can be worked on soon, since they're still dealing with those issues now.

(I also wanted to clarify that it's okay to request follow-up questions or similar in regards to your work! :O From past history I saw you tended to leave it as is after hearing about it once; I really appreciate the respect you show our staff by giving them time when you know about what they're going through, but I wanted to clarify too that it goes both ways and we'd be happy to discuss it further if you had more questions! It's fine to post here, to DM staff directly, and to request a transfer after you've been waiting 6 months or more since the original pick-up/last transfer. If you already knew, that's more than fine; I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the options open to you, and I super appreciate you hearing me out!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:02 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

Hello! Heart hasn't replied, but the breeding has been done. I'll have someone drop them off for you! Please feel free to post here again if you don't see the drops by 7/1/18.

Kyribird

Hello! Heart hasn't replied. It's up to you if you'd prefer to wait or request a transfer (as a heads up, requesting a transfer will incur a 1 week max waiting period while we try to touch base with the colorist, since she is not formally considered MIA). Thank you!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:44 pm
Kyribird

Hello again! Regarding Zeredah, lining has been started but not coloring.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:20 am
Ryuukishin
Kyribird

<3<3 Thank you for all of the updates, Ryuu.  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:09 am
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

Hey I was just wondering if there is an update on Jet's December customs that they took on?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:40 pm
Cheyriddle4
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

Hey I was just wondering if there is an update on Jet's December customs that they took on?

Hello! I have not heard from her personally, but I'll go ahead and send her a message! The latest I'll get back to you is next week if I don't hear back!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas