Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:18 pm
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 2 & 3
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: No, but I am open to guest edited colorists as well.
Are you open to easing the owed work: No  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:01 pm
Kyribird
Ryuukishin

ID: 2 & 3
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: No, but I am open to guest edited colorists as well.

Hello! I've sent a message regarding the transfer request to both and I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't!

Regarding Sterre, Fitz is okay with transferring the work! They won't be home to grab the file until mid-next week, but they offered to complete the shading to maintain consistency, and their extension request's been granted until July 15th. Since this is the first time we've offered anything short of a 3 month extension, July 15th is when we'll reassess the situation and won't necessarily be open for automatic transfer afterward.

Thank you!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:22 pm
Ryuukishin
Hello! Spoof is nearly done with all of her breedings as of last week! May I clarify if you're asking for another status update for your breeding specifically, or if you wanted to know more about what the extension entailed?

Hello it's been 13 months now since the breeding was won. Is there any updates? will they be done soon? Sorry to ask. Its just been over a year. :/ In May said Spoof was almost done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:15 pm
Mia Lovasz
Hello it's been 13 months now since the breeding was won. Is there any updates? will they be done soon? Sorry to ask. Its just been over a year. :/ In May said Spoof was almost done.

Hi, no worries! :3 I'll look into this for you.  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:30 pm
Mia Lovasz

Hello again! When Spoof last gave a status about your breeding, they were in approvals and she was bound by the "must be dropped as a batch" rule. When we changed rules to allow breedings to be posted outside of a batch after six months, we individually notified all colorists with affected breedings, including Spoof, but it appears she was swamped with RL obligations. Thanks for letting us know about it; I'll go ahead and have someone drop off the completed breedings. :3

AislingJuno

Hello, Aisling! This is just a heads up that it looks as if your Nocturne x Cobalt breeding was the one incomplete. As always, choice of whether to transfer or not is up to you while a colorist is still here, but I wanted to assure you it wasn't missed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 pm
Ryuukishin

AislingJuno

Hello, Aisling! This is just a heads up that it looks as if your Nocturne x Cobalt breeding was the one incomplete. As always, choice of whether to transfer or not is up to you while a colorist is still here, but I wanted to assure you it wasn't missed.

Hi Ryu, I'm fine with waiting for Spoof to do the breeding. However if RL obligations are swamping Spoof and she would rather transfer the breeding, then I'm fine with that to.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:09 pm
AislingJuno
Hi Ryu, I'm fine with waiting for Spoof to do the breeding. However if RL obligations are swamping Spoof and she would rather transfer the breeding, then I'm fine with that to.

If Spoof mentions she wants any work transferred, or we make a call that affects that (e.g. declaring someone MIA), we'll let you know! 😚 Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 pm
Kyribird

Hello again! Heart's been granted a three month extension!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:46 pm
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 184-186

Has their been any word on this breeding set? I know there was a small update about some being templated back in March, but it's at ten months, so an update would be nice.

thanks for any info!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:21 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 184-186

Has their been any word on this breeding set? I know there was a small update about some being templated back in March, but it's at ten months, so an update would be nice.

thanks for any info!

Hello! I'll ask Griff and get back to you when I hear back, or in a week--whichever comes first!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:52 pm
Ryuukishin

ID: 292
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: No
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:15 pm
Cheyriddle4
Ebonrune

Hello! We've heard back from Jet and will be having her customs transferred; if you have not submitted a transfer form, we will assume "no colorists working outside of their official rank," and "no easing of owed work," though you're free to submit updated preferences. (If you've submitted a form, we will go off your form!)

Thank you!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:45 pm
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 282

I was curious about a update for this...?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:19 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 282

I was curious about a update for this...?

Hello! I'll ask the colorist and will let you know when she replies, or in a week if I don't hear back!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:50 pm
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 279

Wondering about this one, if you have any info, Ryuu heart  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items