Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:07 pm
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!
Won: July 2018 Wishing Star (True Friend)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:13 pm
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!
ID: Uncertain...it was one of the item slots from Lolly and Yumi's Ticket Stand in the Pokemon event

Forgive me if I posted incorrectly. I was wondering if all of the owed Pokemon event items had been done? I had a Soq waiting to get her item but I don't believe I ever got it. Would you update me on the status please?  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:30 pm
Kivras
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!

Thank you for the heads up! I'll ask that it be added!

Kaya Wolf Moon
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!
ID: Uncertain...it was one of the item slots from Lolly and Yumi's Ticket Stand in the Pokemon event

Forgive me if I posted incorrectly. I was wondering if all of the owed Pokemon event items had been done? I had a Soq waiting to get her item but I don't believe I ever got it. Would you update me on the status please?

No worries, this is correct! Not all of the items have been completed; Maths was hoping to be able to work on yours in particular in the next week or two.

It looks like your entry was removed from the Owed Work List, and I'll ask that it be added back in!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 pm
Kivras
My owed work is missing!

Kaya Wolf Moon
Contact Initiated...!

Hello, thank you both for the heads up! The Owed Work List had been updated with both of your owed works.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:44 pm
Ryuukishin
No worries, this is correct! Not all of the items have been completed; Maths was hoping to be able to work on yours in particular in the next week or two.

It looks like your entry was removed from the Owed Work List, and I'll ask that it be added back in!

Thank you! I figured it was being worked on but wanted to be certain since it had been removed. I really appreciate the update. biggrin

Calixita
Hello, thank you both for the heads up! The Owed Work List had been updated with both of your owed works.

Thank you, Cali! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:33 pm
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!
Won: The purple plushie never got turned because I believe I heard the colorist left.

I hope this is the right place to post this. crying  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 pm
ChaosMyotismon
My owed work is missing!
Won: The purple plushie never got turned because I believe I heard the colorist left.

Hello Chaos!

Yes, this is the correct place and form! Thank you for waiting until the minimum six months has passed until contacting us. Cherie has retired, but still plans to complete all their owed work. However, since six months have passed you are welcome to request a transfer if you wish. It's up to you! If you decide you'd like to request a transfer, please make a new post with the "Requesting a Transfer" form.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:42 am
Calixita
ChaosMyotismon
My owed work is missing!

Hello Chaos!

Yes, this is the correct place and form! Thank you for waiting until the minimum six months has passed until contacting us. Cherie has retired, but still plans to complete all their owed work. However, since six months have passed you are welcome to request a transfer if you wish. It's up to you! If you decide you'd like to request a transfer, please make a new post with the "Requesting a Transfer" form.

Thank you for the info. I looked at that form and it says I need a ID number? I don't have a number so I guess I will wait till I get one to transfer. Take a load off Cherie if possible. smile  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:09 pm
ChaosMyotismon
Thank you for the info. I looked at that form and it says I need a ID number? I don't have a number so I guess I will wait till I get one to transfer. Take a load off Cherie if possible. smile

Sorry about that -- the work has been added to the spreadsheet! Your ID number is 679.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:57 am
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 679
Are you open to easing the owed work: I don't know. He seems pretty simple already. But if it could be eased a little I guess going by the uncert he has starry/cloudy looking areas on him. Those could be left off if it would help. Though I do like them XD So thus the I don't know. sweatdrop  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:31 pm
ChaosMyotismon
Ryuukishin

Are you open to easing the owed work: I don't know. He seems pretty simple already. But if it could be eased a little I guess going by the uncert he has starry/cloudy looking areas on him. Those could be left off if it would help. Though I do like them XD So thus the I don't know. sweatdrop

Hello! I've gotten in touch with the colorist and will get back to you when I hear back--or in a week, whichever comes later!

Don't worry about easing the work, too; it applies to the type of pet (e.g. edited or unedited, breeding with all stages or breeding with basket or foal stages omitted) and not the actual pet itself! :D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:48 pm
NOTE ON 2017 CYOs
Hello, everyone! Thank you for your patience regarding CYOs!

I had initially planned to add 2017 CYOs to the list as a batch, but due to changes in my life I was unable to find the time to complete the project. It was becoming harder for me to maintain the list even excluding the CYOs, and Cali has kindly taken over. All users who had asked about CYOs in this thread but were not added to the list were verified to have had their plushies completed. Moving forward, Cali will be accepting "Adding to the List" requests for 2017 CYOs.

Thank you!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:50 pm
Calixita

My owed work is missing!
Won: 2017 CYO ~ Mr. Cheri

I'm perfectly fine with waiting as RL always comes before online time. I'm just updating you for the list ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:30 pm
Ryuukishin
ChaosMyotismon
Ryuukishin

Hello! I've gotten in touch with the colorist and will get back to you when I hear back--or in a week, whichever comes later!

Don't worry about easing the work, too; it applies to the type of pet (e.g. edited or unedited, breeding with all stages or breeding with basket or foal stages omitted) and not the actual pet itself! :D

I heard from Cherie tonight and she said it was done just not dropped yet. So I guess this is now void! biggrin Thank you guys so much for the help!  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:33 am
Rein_Carnation
Calixita

My owed work is missing!
Won: 2017 CYO ~ Mr. Cheri

I'm perfectly fine with waiting as RL always comes before online time. I'm just updating you for the list ^^

Your owed work has been added to the spreadsheet!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games