Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:01 am
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 48 - 49
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes

“stormflower”
Let me know by quoting if you’re ok with this!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:12 pm
Thanks, guys! :3 I'll ask about those once we're able to hear back from the other owners.

I'm unsure if notifications send with slanted quotes, so just in case:

stormflower
Post above!

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:52 am
Mewsings of An Angel
Ryuukishin

ID: 48 - 49
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes

“stormflower”
Let me know by quoting if you’re ok with this!

I had pm'd her a month and a half or so ago and she said she was working on them but I'm not sure if life swallowed her again but I'm fine with this too depending on what everyone says <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:16 am
Mewsings of An Angel
stormflower

Thanks for the replies, guys! We've touched base with her and we'll see what's what if we don't hear back by the 23rd around this time. :3  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:00 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
stormflower

Thanks for your patience! We haven't heard back, so I'll go ahead and start the transfer process tonight!

Kivras

Hi hi, Kivras! I talked with the other staff, and it was decided that in the case of an inactive party:
  1. The active party should try to contact them via PM at minimum (can also try IMs, DMs, quotes, and so forth, but it must at least include the PM).
  2. If a month passes with no reply since the first time you sent the PM regarding the issue, you're free to send screenshots here and we'll handle it. (If it's a case of them being on Gaia but choosing not to reply for any reason, staff might make an attempt themselves; otherwise, if it's clear they're gone, we'll likely grant permission for the active party to make the call.)

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:57 pm
Ryuukishin
Just sent a PM, maybe Gaia quoting borked or something, but thank you much!  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:26 am
Kivras
Ryuukishin

ID: 037+038
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Sure
Are you open to easing the owed work: If Leena's open to it, I am as well!

Leena-chan
Since it's been a while!

*would miss an elephant trumpeting in her own face if given the chance* Sorry for the delay in response! I am totally fine with anything <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:43 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
stormflower

Hello! I wanted to let you guys know Yumi was kind enough to pick up the breeding!

Kivras
Leena-chan

Thank youuuu! As marked in the sheet the breeding's already been uploaded to our image host, but it falls under the "certain works must be dropped as a batch" rule, so we'll have to coordinate how it's affected by the incomplete breeding as they haven't asked for a transfer. 🤔 I'll keep you guys posted though, and as usual I'll get back to you in a week (11/2/17) at earliest!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:29 pm
Snowbelle Thundara
We've talked through PMs but now we can do this. Just giving you a nudge so we both know what's happening. < 3
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

Hiiii, we ( Frosty & Snowbelle ) would like to inquire about a familiar breeding ( No.18 & 19 ) on the google doc.
I know all the colourists are always hectic busy IRL. I'm busy too and won't be online much myself in November ( i be in Asia for a wedding & celebrating 3 bdays before returning to canadaland )..
If I can't answer anything in time, please contact Snowbelle (:
Hopefully Kaitaia is doing ok? Her last post was in June and they have logged onto gaia not too long ago from what i see.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:33 am
FrostyPeaches
Snowbelle Thundara

Hi guys! I wanted to confirm that Kait has yet to see the PM from the previous transfer so it's safe to assume her status is still the same. You guys are free to have your breeding moved to a different colorist without the week-long waiting period if you choose, so long as the transfer request is made while Kait is still MIA.

Thank you!

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:32 pm
Whoan
Whoan x cyhorse Fusion
cyhorse
Whoan x cyhorse Fusion
mistalina13
mistalina13 x Natsuko-neko Fusion
Natsuko-neko
mistalina13 x Natsuko-neko Fusion
Nisshou H
Midnight (Nisshou H) x Vivace (Nisshou H) Pokemon Breeding
Candle Wick Ghost
"The Lady Espeon "Memory" (Candle Wick Ghost) x The Moonlit Prince "Sin" (Fatal Irony) Pokemon Breeding
Fatal Irony
"The Lady Espeon "Memory" (Candle Wick Ghost) x The Moonlit Prince "Sin" (Fatal Irony) Pokemon Breeding

Hello, guys! LOLTERNATIVE is no longer on staff and her owed customer work has been put on transfer. You'll be contacted again when your work has been picked up.

Her other breedings (Lady Letni x Grizzle Snowpaw, Cocomin x Whisper) are already complete but fall under the "must be posted as a batch" rule; they will not be put up for transfer, but I'm notifying you guys here so you won't be worried from seeing the rest of her work move to other colorists. 🙏
Nyhility
Grifferie
LydaLynn
Looneytaz82

Thank you for your understanding!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:00 pm
Thanks for letting us know.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:59 pm
Ryuukishin

ID: 200
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes, as long as he's still edited
Are you open to easing the owed work: No, I'd prefer he still be edited

I'm ok if Tudora needs the extra three months  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:07 pm
Revolutionary Roniel

Hi hi! We've sent them a PM! If they don't respond, we'll get back to you on 11/7 the earliest (made it a week + a day, due to it being late right now). Thank you!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 pm
FrostyPeaches
Snowbelle Thundara

Another update! Kait's back and working on her breedings. 🙏 If you guys decide to pursue a transfer it will go back to the mandatory week-long waiting period so we've time to discuss. Thank you!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff