Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:43 am
Lady Argentum Draconis
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 728

I won a familiar from Zakit here in Nov of 2018. I noticed the other day that my trade to them was cancelled as of Jul 13 2019.

I know Zakit is usually very busy RL so I just wanted to know what was up. Thank you.

I've sent the colorist a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or within a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:10 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
727 Custom Familiar

Lady Argentum Draconis
728 Custom Familiar

Hello! Zaikt has quit his position as a senior colorist; as such, he has elected to place both his familiar customs up for transfer. When a colorist picks up your owed work, they will send you a PM!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:12 pm
Calixita
Nyx Queen of Darkness
727 Custom Familiar

Lady Argentum Draconis
728 Custom Familiar

Hello! Zaikt has quit his position as a senior colorist; as such, he has elected to place both his familiar customs up for transfer. When a colorist picks up your owed work, they will send you a PM!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Thanks for the info. It is very appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:41 pm
Calixita

Ryuukishin
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert
RockerWolfie1616
LydaLynn

Hello, guys! Here to touch base real quick:

Sorry your work hasn't been taken up yet! The shop has rules against picking up more work when colorists already have stuff that they owe; I took stock of our staff recently and all of our active staff have either made obligations in recent events (e.g. Pokemon breedings, other events that have been in discussion in the staff area prior to transfer work being made available for pick up) or are busy IRL (most notably by the hurricanes).

I wanted to make it clear that your work is neither forgotten nor ignored, and that they will be prioritized as soon as colorists come free. We know you guys have already been waiting a while, and we really appreciate your patience!! T_T <333

I know there's been the event and everything so things have been busy, I'm just wondering if there's any update.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:55 pm
LydaLynn
Calixita

Ryuukishin

Sorry your work hasn't been taken up yet! The shop has rules against picking up more work when colorists already have stuff that they owe; I took stock of our staff recently and all of our active staff have either made obligations in recent events (e.g. Pokemon breedings, other events that have been in discussion in the staff area prior to transfer work being made available for pick up) or are busy IRL (most notably by the hurricanes).

I wanted to make it clear that your work is neither forgotten nor ignored, and that they will be prioritized as soon as colorists come free. We know you guys have already been waiting a while, and we really appreciate your patience!! T_T <333

I know there's been the event and everything so things have been busy, I'm just wondering if there's any update.

Hi Lyda!

Was the owed work you're referring to a loyal companion familiar from the January 2017 Wishing Star? If so, Strifeling picked up and completed the pets a while ago! I don't have a link to the drop off post, but this is the completed pet and their certs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If this isn't it, can you let me know what the owed work is? Either the ID code from the spreadsheet, or a link to the win if it's not on there!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:33 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita

Ryuukishin

Hi Lyda!

Was the owed work you're referring to a loyal companion familiar from the January 2017 Wishing Star? If so, Strifeling picked up and completed the pets a while ago! I don't have a link to the drop off post, but this is the completed pet and their certs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If this isn't it, can you let me know what the owed work is? Either the ID code from the spreadsheet, or a link to the win if it's not on there!

Sorry, I didn't intend the confusion. I have the wolf, he's awesome. It must have been an email from around the same time the thread opened that I'm remembering that referred to this.

I wnted to ask about the SC credits giveaway that Phail did back in Feb of 2016. I know SC happens when it gets picked up and I'm not trying to pressure or anything, but since I can't see what's happening with it I was just hoping for an update if there is one.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:39 pm
LydaLynn
Sorry, I didn't intend the confusion. I have the wolf, he's awesome.

This was about the SC credits giveaway that Phail did back in Feb of 2016. I know SC happens when it gets picked up and I'm not trying to pressure or anything, but since I can't see what's happening with it I was just hoping for an update if there is one.

Thank you for the clarification!! Yes, SC work has no time-frame for being picked up or completed, regardless of the owner. It doesn't look like your custom has been picked up yet!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:46 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn
Sorry, I didn't intend the confusion. I have the wolf, he's awesome.

This was about the SC credits giveaway that Phail did back in Feb of 2016. I know SC happens when it gets picked up and I'm not trying to pressure or anything, but since I can't see what's happening with it I was just hoping for an update if there is one.

Thank you for the clarification!! Yes, SC work has no time-frame for being picked up or completed, regardless of the owner. It doesn't look like your custom has been picked up yet!

Thank you for letting me know.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:21 pm
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 490 491
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes; We'd be fine with Gashapon. We'd also be willing to go with an unedited artist as a last possible resort.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:14 am
Sweenys_Revenge
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes; We'd be fine with Gashapon. We'd also be willing to go with an unedited artist as a last possible resort.

Hi Sweeny!

Before I can begin the transfer process, I will need Luna to agree to this! I'll go ahead and quote her, but if she is inactive, please follow the steps outlined on the first page on how to handle transfer requests with inactive parties!

If she was already aware of this and just hadn't had the time to respond yet, there's no rush -- just wanted to make sure all steps were covered!

If multiple parties are involved in requesting a transfer (for instance, a breeding where you need permission from both parent owners) and one or more are inactive, the active party may elect to make a decision without their input. To do so,
The active party should try to contact inactive parties via PM (other channels, such as via IMs, DMs, quotes, Facebook, and so forth, are permissible so long as the active party, at minimum, sends the PM).
If a month passes with no reply since the first time the active party sent a PM regarding the issue, use the following form. If it's a case of the inactive party being on Gaia but choosing not to reply for any reason, staff might make an attempt themselves; otherwise, if it's clear they're gone, we'll likely grant permission for the active party to make the call.

If there are any questions or concerns, please let me know!

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:16 am
Calixita
Sweenys_Revenge

Hi Sweeny!

Before I can begin the transfer process, I will need Luna to agree to this! I'll go ahead and quote her, but if she is inactive, please follow the steps outlined on the first page on how to handle transfer requests with inactive parties!

If she was already aware of this and just hadn't had the time to respond yet, there's no rush -- just wanted to make sure all steps were covered!

If multiple parties are involved in requesting a transfer (for instance, a breeding where you need permission from both parent owners) and one or more are inactive, the active party may elect to make a decision without their input. To do so,
The active party should try to contact inactive parties via PM (other channels, such as via IMs, DMs, quotes, Facebook, and so forth, are permissible so long as the active party, at minimum, sends the PM).
If a month passes with no reply since the first time the active party sent a PM regarding the issue, use the following form. If it's a case of the inactive party being on Gaia but choosing not to reply for any reason, staff might make an attempt themselves; otherwise, if it's clear they're gone, we'll likely grant permission for the active party to make the call.

If there are any questions or concerns, please let me know!

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Yes I agree! Sorry, I didn't realize I needed to post~ DX  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:25 am
Sweenys_Revenge

LunaRei_SilverBlood

I've sent the colorist a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't, at which point the work will automatically be put up for transfer.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:52 am
Sweenys_Revenge

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Hello!

I have not heard back from Nyhility. Your work will be put up for transfer, and a colorist will send you a message when they pick it up!

Since you're only interested in opening up the owed work to unedited as a last resort, I will put the work up as edited only for now. If at any time you'd like to go ahead and open the owed work to unedited colorists as well, please let me know! Otherwise, I will keep it as edited.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:13 pm
Calixita

My owed work is missing!
Won: MCCL breeding  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape
My owed work is missing!
Won: MCCL breeding

Added!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games