Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:36 pm
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 56 and 57
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: No.

Snowbelle Thundara
Hey Snow, just quoting to let you know that I put in for the transfer. c: Just let me know if you're alright with it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 am
Revolutionary Roniel
Ryuukishin

ID: 200
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes, as long as he's still edited
Are you open to easing the owed work: No, I'd prefer he still be edited

I'm ok if Tudora needs the extra three months

Tudo is still around and has taken the 3 month extension! 🙌  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:01 pm
Kivras
Leena-chan

Hi hi! The owners of the remaining breeding reached out to us and said they'd be okay with the other litters being dropped off without theirs. n_n Since it's been a week with no reply from Jet, I'll be posting them from the mule in a bit!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:20 pm
Ryuukishin

Thank you much for looking into it Ryuu, and thank you for everything you (and the rest of the staff) do! heart  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:27 am
HoneyTeaTree

Hi hi, Honey! At this point it might be worth it to try and PM Snow? It was decided that in the case of an inactive party:
  1. The active party should try to contact them via PM at minimum (can also try IMs, DMs, quotes, and so forth, but it must at least include the PM).
  2. If a month passes with no reply since the first time you sent the PM regarding the issue, you're free to send screenshots here and we'll handle it. (If it's a case of them being on Gaia but choosing not to reply for any reason, staff might make an attempt themselves; otherwise, if it's clear they're gone, we'll likely grant permission for the active party to make the call.)

If you already have, then NICE!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:55 pm
HoneyTeaTree
Ryuukishin

ID: 56 and 57
Are you open to easing the owed work: No.

Snowbelle Thundara
Hey Snow, just quoting to let you know that I put in for the transfer. c: Just let me know if you're alright with it!

Fine with me  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 pm
HoneyTeaTree
Snowbelle Thundara

Thank you; we've sent them a PM! If they don't respond, we'll get back to you on 11/18 the earliest (made it a week + a day, due to it being late right now). Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:48 pm
HoneyTeaTree
Snowbelle Thundara

Hello! All of dolphin's breedings are in the process of QC, so the 3 month extension's been granted!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:54 pm
Ryuukishin

Thank you for letting us know, Ryuu! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:28 pm
Hi hi! Just a small clarification that guest colorists do not need special permission to take on transfers; the only time we will ask the owners to approve is if a colorist is taking work outside of their rank (e.g. secondary and guest edited soquili colorists may pick up anything; however, familiar colorists with no soquili secondary position need the owner's permission to take a soquili transfer, and unedited colorists with no edited secondary position need the owner's permission to take an edited transfer).

(Answering yes to "Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank" counts as giving permission.)

Candle Wick Ghost
Fatal Irony

Related to the above, The Lady Espeon "Memory" x The Moonlit Prince "Sin" was picked up by one over three! He should have already PM'd you, but I'm posting this here as well to confirm that he was approved to move forward without needing to wait for an owner reply. However, I realize that this was unclear and that one owner had yet to reply to his PM when I last spoke with him; if there are any issues, please feel free to contact me!

Thank you so much!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:43 am
Ryuukishin
Hi hi! Just a small clarification that guest colorists do not need special permission to take on transfers; the only time we will ask the owners to approve is if a colorist is taking work outside of their rank (e.g. secondary and guest edited soquili colorists may pick up anything; however, familiar colorists with no soquili secondary position need the owner's permission to take a soquili transfer, and unedited colorists with no edited secondary position need the owner's permission to take an edited transfer).

(Answering yes to "Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank" counts as giving permission.)

Candle Wick Ghost
Fatal Irony

Related to the above, The Lady Espeon "Memory" x The Moonlit Prince "Sin" was picked up by one over three! He should have already PM'd you, but I'm posting this here as well to confirm that he was approved to move forward without needing to wait for an owner reply. However, I realize that this was unclear and that one owner had yet to reply to his PM when I last spoke with him; if there are any issues, please feel free to contact me!

Thank you so much!

Thank you for clarifying! There were no issues with maths taking them on! I was able to indirectly get a hold of Wicky and she's as excited as I am! I forgot to tell maths that I had gotten word from wicky, but it's all good. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:01 pm
Fatal Irony
Thank you for clarifying! There were no issues with maths taking them on! I was able to indirectly get a hold of Wicky and she's as excited as I am! I forgot to tell maths that I had gotten word from wicky, but it's all good. smile

Ooh, I'm glad you were able to! And I appreciate the heads up; thank you so much! ;w; <333  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:05 am
Ryuukishin

ID: 063 and 064

Are you open to easing the owed work: No

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree.)
Caitlyn Hellstorm
posting to transfer like you asked hun <3 just gotta quote and agree

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:31 am
Mia Lovasz
Ryuukishin

ID: 063 and 064

Are you open to easing the owed work: No

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree.)
Caitlyn Hellstorm
posting to transfer like you asked hun <3 just gotta quote and agree

I agree!  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:30 pm
Mia Lovasz

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Thank you; we've sent them a PM! If they don't respond, we'll get back to you on 12/21 the earliest (made it a week + a day, due to it being late right now). Thanks again!
the fastest i've heard back in my life hsjdhasd

The breeding is in the QC stage and mainly needs to wait on other breedings (they fall under the "must be posted as a batch" rule), so the 3 month extension's been granted!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff