Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:42 pm
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 73 and 74
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes (Foal/Adult preferred, adult only okay if necessary. Basket can be skipped).

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree.)

Rhyleigh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:43 pm
Lunarflowermaiden
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 73 and 74
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes (Foal/Adult preferred, adult only okay if necessary. Basket can be skipped).

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree.)

Rhyleigh
I agree

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:57 pm
Lunarflowermaiden
Rhyleigh

Hi hi; we've sent them a PM! If they don't respond, we'll get back to you on 1/12 the earliest (made it a week + a day, due to it being late right now). Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:33 pm
Lunarflowermaiden
Rhyleigh

Hello again! The breeding's been inked and is in the process of being shaded, so the 3 month extension's been granted! Thank you!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:57 pm
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

I was just wondering if I could get an update on the fusion from musica? I figured I would just check in and see if anyone has at least heard from musica since I haven't seen them in a while either. So again, if I could just get an update it would be greatly appreciated <3 Thanks Ryuuuuuu~ <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:06 am
~Twilight...Angel~
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

I was just wondering if I could get an update on the fusion from musica? I figured I would just check in and see if anyone has at least heard from musica since I haven't seen them in a while either. So again, if I could just get an update it would be greatly appreciated <3 Thanks Ryuuuuuu~ <3

Hello, Twilight!!

Musi is much like me in that I don't think either of us are wont to post our WIPs haha. So I can't speak for the pet itself, but when it comes to musi, I know he's been around! 😄

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:43 am
Ryuukishin
~Twilight...Angel~
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

Hello, Twilight!!

Musi is much like me in that I don't think either of us are wont to post our WIPs haha. So I can't speak for the pet itself, but when it comes to musi, I know he's been around! 😄
oh good! Like 85% was making sure that someone has seen him, wanted to make sure Musica is okay :3
Thanks Ryuu!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:41 am
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

I am so sorry, i really dislike annoying you but what happened to Kaitaia? last time we spoke she was back on to work on things, so we agreed to sit and hang tight, and now seems like this familiar colourist is MIA again? @x@??
Did she work on any of these?  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:01 pm
FrostyPeaches
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

I am so sorry, i really dislike annoying you but what happened to Kaitaia? last time we spoke she was back on to work on things, so we agreed to sit and hang tight, and now seems like this familiar colourist is MIA again? @x@??
Did she work on any of these?

No worries! That's what this thread is here for! <3

Harder to say for Kait, though, since she's not in the Soq Discord chat. 🤔 It looks like she last signed in on 1/5/18 if it helps!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:39 pm
Ryuukishin
Whoan
Whoan x cyhorse Fusion
cyhorse
Whoan x cyhorse Fusion
mistalina13
mistalina13 x Natsuko-neko Fusion
Natsuko-neko
mistalina13 x Natsuko-neko Fusion
Nisshou H
Midnight (Nisshou H) x Vivace (Nisshou H) Pokemon Breeding
Candle Wick Ghost
"The Lady Espeon "Memory" (Candle Wick Ghost) x The Moonlit Prince "Sin" (Fatal Irony) Pokemon Breeding
Fatal Irony
"The Lady Espeon "Memory" (Candle Wick Ghost) x The Moonlit Prince "Sin" (Fatal Irony) Pokemon Breeding

Hello, guys! LOLTERNATIVE is no longer on staff and her owed customer work has been put on transfer. You'll be contacted again when your work has been picked up.

Her other breedings (Lady Letni x Grizzle Snowpaw, Cocomin x Whisper) are already complete but fall under the "must be posted as a batch" rule; they will not be put up for transfer, but I'm notifying you guys here so you won't be worried from seeing the rest of her work move to other colorists. 🙏
Nyhility
Grifferie
LydaLynn
Looneytaz82

Thank you for your understanding!

I was wondering if there was an update on this. Thank you.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:35 pm
LydaLynn

Hello! I believe the other litters from the same breeding event are still being worked on.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:31 pm
Ryuukishin
LydaLynn

Hello! I believe the other litters from the same breeding event are still being worked on.

Thank you kindly for the quick response.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:00 am
Ryuukishin
Mia Lovasz

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Thank you; we've sent them a PM! If they don't respond, we'll get back to you on 12/21 the earliest (made it a week + a day, due to it being late right now). Thanks again!
the fastest i've heard back in my life hsjdhasd

The breeding is in the QC stage and mainly needs to wait on other breedings (they fall under the "must be posted as a batch" rule), so the 3 month extension's been granted!

ID: 063 and 064

Hey hun just wondering if there was an update on this. its a few days to the end of the 3 month extension (end of page 3). Just wondering what's going on is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:38 am
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!
Won: Soqemon Coins (As it has been 6 months, and with that I don't think it was ever put on the list... figured I'd follow up to see!)  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 pm
Mia Lovasz
Mewsings of An Angel

Hello! I've sent inquiries regarding both (@Mew, I had to get something clarified before I'd be able to add them to the list) and I'll contact you guys again when I hear back, or on the 14th if I don't receive a response.

Thank you!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces