Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:24 pm
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 1413-1414
Are you open to easing the owed work: sure, we can do foal --> adult so you guys don't have to color a basket

elfstar89
for transfer approval

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:25 pm
Ice_Dragon_Demon
Calixita

Are you open to easing the owed work: sure, we can do foal --> adult so you guys don't have to color a basket

elfstar89
for transfer approval

Confirming my approval of this request~!  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:25 pm
elfstar89

Ice_Dragon_Demon

I've sent Troll a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:17 pm
Phail Ninja

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1446 + 1447

Just seeing if there is an update on this at all.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:14 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Contact Initiated...!

I've sent mind a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:08 am
elfstar89

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Your breeding has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message

XxXPandamoniumXxX
Contact Initiated...!

Mind has actually finished your breeding, but is just working on finishing up some of the others! She apologises for the delay, as the last year's been pretty rough.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:11 am
Phail Ninja

Contact Initiated...!
ID: ID: 1282-1283

Can I get a status update on this breeding? Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:44 am
tefla
Contact Initiated...!
ID: ID: 1282-1283

Can I get a status update on this breeding? Thanks.

Dolph is just working on the last of the foal stages on her new laptop! She's hoping to get them done this week if she doesn't feel too unwell after her vaccine :3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:03 pm
Phail Ninja

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1426-1427

Just wanted to check on the status of this!  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:31 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Contact Initiated...!

I've sent Azael a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 1:14 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Contact Initiated...!

Azael is nearly there with all the stages. She just needs to finish the shading and lines, and refine a few splices/items. Progress is a bit slow thanks to some RL issues but if she can get the time, she should be all done before the end of the month!  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:37 pm
Phail Ninja

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 465 & 466

Just wondering if we had a status update <3 Still no pressure, I still completely get life <3 ^.^ I am just trying to get myself back onto a proper Year/Six month rotation for check ins <3

If Tudora wants us to transfer it that's fine too <3 Absolutely no pressure <3  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 2:12 pm
sesshiyasha

Tudora passed on the following message: "Still chipping away at it--I recently had to upgrade to a new main hard drive, but I finally got everything fully setup and re-installed. (Soquili files weren't affected--just needed my os and coloring programs all set back up)" heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 6:18 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
mistalina13
Kaya Wolf Moon
LydaLynn

Hello, everyone!

As you may or may not have noticed, your bribe trade with Yumi to his mule account (MoufuYurei) might have vanished from your active trades list, and you no longer have access to it. The good news is, trades never expire! This is just an outstanding issue with Gaia that they are working on fixing. To that end, we've also discovered a solition with Kaya's help!

1. Go to the Help Center and click on Live Chat. The button for Live Chat is black and in the bottom right corner of the Help Center. Live Chat hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm PST. If you go to the Help Center outside of active Live Chat hours, the button will say Help instead and clicking on it will take you to a form to submit a ticket. We recommend NOT submitting a ticket and waiting to speak to someone in Live Chat instead if possible; tickets can take months to years to hear back from.

2. Once in Live Chat, fill out the form with all the appropriate information about your missing trade. Be sure to include the account name you sent the trade FROM, and the account name you sent the trade TO (MoufuYurei). Ask if the person helping you can get you a direct link to the trade.

3. Once you recieve the direct link, please go ahead and cancel it. If your trade only contained gold, this should go through without issue. If your trade contained an item AND you used the Recovery Tool to recover the lost item, you will likely get an error when you try to cancel the trade. Let the person helping you on Live Chat know, and inform them that you used the Recovery Tool. It may take a few days for them to investigate and fix the issue.

4. Send a new trade to Soquili Auctions and message Phail Ninja so she knows to accept it. We will complete the trade on our end and keep the bribe on the Soquili Auctions account until the bribe is completed, and will pass along the gold to Yumi!

If your bribe has already been completed and paid for, skip step 4! If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:25 am
Calixita

My owed work is missing!
Won: Magic & Mayhem Familiar Breedings: Love Potion #9

Kenina (Naru_Uchiha007) x Imperial Cerulean (Rein_Carnation) needs to be added to the list, please.  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games