Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 2:02 pm
Rein_Carnation
My owed work is missing!
Won: Magic & Mayhem Familiar Breedings: Love Potion #9

Kenina (Naru_Uchiha007) x Imperial Cerulean (Rein_Carnation) needs to be added to the list, please.

Added!  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 7:43 pm
Calixita

Something's up with the list!
ID: 768
Description: It has been almost 3 months since uncerts were dropped off to me. This can be safely removed from the long list now <3 thx <3  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 9:49 pm
FrostyPeaches
Something's up with the list!
ID: 768
Description: It has been almost 3 months since uncerts were dropped off to me. This can be safely removed from the long list now <3 thx <3

Removed!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:16 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1423

I don't want to come off as a bother but would like an update status on this breeding, please and thank you. :3  

C o w b o y P e e p

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:49 pm
C o w b o y P e e p
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1423

I don't want to come off as a bother but would like an update status on this breeding, please and thank you. :3

Hello! Mind has not been able to start on yours yet, but she's hoping to get back into the habit and catch up on her owed work ASAP now that the pandemic panic has settled down a bit for her. However, if you do want to go ahead and transfer your breeding, she said she'd understand!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:55 pm
Calixita

Hello! Mind has not been able to start on yours yet, but she's hoping to get back into the habit and catch up on her owed work ASAP now that the pandemic panic has settled down a bit for her. However, if you do want to go ahead and transfer your breeding, she said she'd understand!

Thanks for letting me know!
I completely understand and I don't mind waiting :]. No rush!

C o w b o y P e e p

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:42 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: C432

Was curious about the status of this. I don't want to put in a transfer request if they're working on it or will be soon. =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:47 pm
Fayt_of_Redemption
Contact Initiated...!
ID: C432

Was curious about the status of this. I don't want to put in a transfer request if they're working on it or will be soon. =3

Hello! Mythi said he's still working on it -- he hopes to get his CYOs completed by the end of the month!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:06 am
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1280

It's been a year and both other breedings that were rolled have been posted and grown.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:44 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Contact Initiated...!

It's been a year and both other breedings that were rolled have been posted and grown.

I've sent Dolph a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:38 am
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1412/1413

- I know life is wonky out there still but blue and I just wanted to send Troll a heap of good vibes and there is no rush with our breeding..

- It got a bit quiet and we just wanted to make sure Troll is ok and soq stuff can come second and don't stress over our breeding slot <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:24 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Contact Initiated...!

Your breeding is complete and has been posted in QC!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:33 pm
FrostyPeaches
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1412/1413

- I know life is wonky out there still but blue and I just wanted to send Troll a heap of good vibes and there is no rush with our breeding..

- It got a bit quiet and we just wanted to make sure Troll is ok and soq stuff can come second and don't stress over our breeding slot <3

Hi Frosty!

You are more than welcome to send well-wishes to any staff yourself, and while your kind words are appreciated, this thread should be used for transferring owed work or requesting updates! If you have any questions or concerns, you're always welcome to contact me.

I've passed your messages along to Troll! They said that progress on your breeding is still very slow, but they're working on their owed work a little bit each day when they're able. They said they appreciate the message!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:11 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1210-1211 (I don't believe they're on the list anymore, but it's the Tourmaline x Polaris Frost breeding)

Just wanted to check in and ask when the next stage of growths are. It's been a while since I've had a breeding, and I can't remember the time frame on the different stages.

Totally understand if things are busy and the growths haven't dropped yet because of that!  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:47 pm
HoneyTeaTree
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1210-1211 (I don't believe they're on the list anymore, but it's the Tourmaline x Polaris Frost breeding)

Just wanted to check in and ask when the next stage of growths are. It's been a while since I've had a breeding, and I can't remember the time frame on the different stages.

Totally understand if things are busy and the growths haven't dropped yet because of that!

Hello! For growths, the timelines are as follows:

Basket to Foal: 1 week minimum
Foal to Adult: 2 weeks minimum
Basket to Adult (No Foal/Gashapon): 1 week minimum
Foal to Adult (No Basket/Live Birth): 1 week minimum

The maximum wait time for a growth at any stage is one month. Once they reach the one month mark, they are considered overdue. I'm not sure when the last growth for your pair was, but if it's been a month you can fill out the "Missed Growth?" form in the General Cert Thread here!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games