Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:54 pm
Kyjoto
My owed work is overcooking!
ID: C371
Are you open to easing the owed work: I am open to transferring to a new colorist.

I've sent DNS a message! As mentioned, I'll get back to you when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. The owed work will automatically be put up for transfer if I don't hear back!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:45 pm
Roarie Desu
Something's up with the list!
ID: C479
Description: It's a CYO from Mind. I was never in love with the design to begin with. I'm entirely okay with the request being cancelled and litening Mind's load.

As long as you're sure, since Mind hasn't started on it yet then no problem! I will remove it from the list, and informed Mind to take it off her workload.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:28 pm
Kyjoto
ID: C371
Are you open to easing the owed work: I am open to transferring to a new colorist.

Naru_Uchiha007
ID: C369
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, Open to transferring to a new colorist.

Hello! DNS got back to me, and your pets are complete. I will be dropping them off shortly!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:30 pm
Geyser Eelborn
ID: 976
Are you open to easing the owed work: I am open to transferring the work to a new colorist.

Hello, and sorry for the wait! I hoped that hearing back from DNS a few days ago I could see if she wanted a transfer or extension, but I haven't heard back from her again since. Your walker semi has been put up for transfer, and a colorist will contact you when they pick it up!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:59 pm
Calixita

ID: C476
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, I don't mind if this gets switched to a different colorist to ease Mind's work load. It's already an unedited adult pet so that's about all that can be done to ease it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Bluedemonwolf
ID: C476
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, I don't mind if this gets switched to a different colorist to ease Mind's work load. It's already an unedited adult pet so that's about all that can be done to ease it.

Your CYO has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:25 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
ID:636-653
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, I was accepted for the herd helper, which I left completely CC - if someone wants to do one of the other requests (except the mock breeding - I'm no longer eligible for that) or wants to do unedited or whatever, I'm happy to be flexible.

The original trade was for Project Rainbow Ticket + 5,000,000,000,000g
I got the ticket back - and have managed to make that amount of gold back from selling inventory items - so I'm good to trade.

I've sent Yumi a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If a week passes and I don't hear back, or Yumi gives the go ahead to transfer, I will be sending you a PM to work out the details since they work a little differently than a typical transfer!

Additionally, I've assigned your bribe to ID# 637.

Thanks

I've heard back from Yumi! He's elected to take a 3 month extension. Additionally, I can pass along a WIP he showed me!

Thank you very much! I'm so very glad he's doing well and able to work on ponies again. The WIP is spectacular.

Do I start a new trade with him at this point?

I'd hold on to it for now, as Yumi is still working through some things with RL and isn't fully back; but he hopes to be soon! I'll keep you updated on what to do with the trade.

Has anything been heard from Yumi? My trade has been sent and accepted by the Soquili Auctions mule.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:33 pm
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn

Thanks

I've heard back from Yumi! He's elected to take a 3 month extension. Additionally, I can pass along a WIP he showed me!

Thank you very much! I'm so very glad he's doing well and able to work on ponies again. The WIP is spectacular.

I'd hold on to it for now, as Yumi is still working through some things with RL and isn't fully back; but he hopes to be soon! I'll keep you updated on what to do with the trade.

Has anything been heard from Yumi? My trade has been sent and accepted by the Soquili Auctions mule.

Hello! I have heard back from him in regards to transferring some other work recently. Would you like me to ask him for a status update on yours, or put in a transfer request?  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:10 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn

Thanks

Hello! I have heard back from him in regards to transferring some other work recently. Would you like me to ask him for a status update on yours, or put in a transfer request?

If you don't mind asking if he'd prefer transferring or working on it. I love the wip, it's just been so long and if he's having trouble I'd rather lighten his load than add more stress. But if he thinks he'll have a chance to work on it and still wants to, I can wait a little longer, I'd just rather it not be another year and nothing happen with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:23 pm
LydaLynn
If you don't mind asking if he'd prefer transferring or working on it. I love the wip, it's just been so long and if he's having trouble I'd rather lighten his load than add more stress. But if he thinks he'll have a chance to work on it and still wants to, I can wait a little longer, I'd just rather it not be another year and nothing happen with it.

I've sent him a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:57 am
Calixita
LydaLynn

I've sent him a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:11 am
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn

Thank you!

Hello! I have not heard back from Yumi. Would you like to wait longer, or put in a formal transfer request?  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:16 pm
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn

Thank you!

Hello! I have not heard back from Yumi. Would you like to wait longer, or put in a formal transfer request?

I'll give it one more week, let it get past Thanksgiving. If you don't hear from Yumi by then I'll request a transfer. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:11 pm
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn

Thank you!

I'll give it one more week, let it get past Thanksgiving. If you don't hear from Yumi by then I'll request a transfer. Thank you!

Hello again! I still have not heard back.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:05 am
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita

Thank you!

Hello again! I still have not heard back.

Calixita

ID: 637
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, the winning bribe was for a CC herd helper and I'm still open for that. Can be for Noble Valley herd or Baxt vai'datha herd. I'm also willing to take one of my other bribe requests from that thread or anything in my Quest thread that strikes a colorist's interest. Honestly I'm pretty easy going with a little communication. -- the HH, if that's the way it goes, will be done as a user giveaway/contest when it's done.  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games