Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:18 pm
Calixita
Inari Miko
Calixita
Inari Miko
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2129

Just wondering if Sweeny is okay since I haven't seen/heard from them in a while and Elixir & I haven't received our baskets from the breeding yet.

Hello! Sweeny has been very busy with RL and hasn't had time to work on it.

If Sweeny is almost done with it I don't mind waiting longer until things calm down for them. If the breedings aren't almost done, I will need to think/talk it over with Elixir because I don't want to have Sweeny do all this work only for us to ask for a transfer (unless that would make it one less thing for Sweeny to worry about).

She said she thinks yours is almost done and would need to double check, but after a week I haven't heard back from her again since.

Since she thinks it's almost done, I can wait another month maybe. If you are unable to hear from her by the end of next month, I'll leave the decision up to you on where to go forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:39 pm
Calixita

My owed work is missing!
Won: Twisted Tunnel 2021
I'd be cool with just an update~ Thank you :3  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:05 pm
Strawberri Stardust
My owed work is missing!

Hello! Your owed work is on the list under ID #1905 & #1906. This form is for work that is missing from the owed work list linked in the first post of the front page of this thread. In the future, when you'd like to request a status update on your owed work, use the "Other Inquiries" form instead!

I will go ahead and send a message to Leez; I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:09 pm
Inari Miko
Calixita
Inari Miko
Calixita
Inari Miko
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2129

Just wondering if Sweeny is okay since I haven't seen/heard from them in a while and Elixir & I haven't received our baskets from the breeding yet.

Hello! Sweeny has been very busy with RL and hasn't had time to work on it.

If Sweeny is almost done with it I don't mind waiting longer until things calm down for them. If the breedings aren't almost done, I will need to think/talk it over with Elixir because I don't want to have Sweeny do all this work only for us to ask for a transfer (unless that would make it one less thing for Sweeny to worry about).

She said she thinks yours is almost done and would need to double check, but after a week I haven't heard back from her again since.

Since she thinks it's almost done, I can wait another month maybe. If you are unable to hear from her by the end of next month, I'll leave the decision up to you on where to go forward.

Hey Inari! I can't really make that decision for you, but if your owed work isn't dropped off in a month, you're welcome to request another status update or a transfer if you wish!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:15 pm
Strawberri Stardust
My owed work is missing!

Leez has had some thing come up in RL that have kept her busy, but she's slowly making progress when she can!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:13 am
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1723 & 2053

Just looking for a checkin for these two. Last I heard from Phail was back in March and Leezorz it might've been the last time I checked in here? (If the checkin request for the second is too early I'll ask again in a month or two.)  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm
mistalina13
Quote:

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1723 & 2053

Just looking for a checkin for these two. Last I heard from Phail was back in March and Leezorz it might've been the last time I checked in here? (If the checkin request for the second is too early I'll ask again in a month or two.)

Messages have been sent. Will let you know what they say or in a week if they don’t reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:42 pm
mistalina13
[

Phail is 95% some but understands if you’d like to transfer
Lee has dropped the pet into QC  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:09 pm
AstoriaFallen
mistalina13
[

Phail is 95% some but understands if you’d like to transfer
Lee has dropped the pet into QC

Awesome. Thanks for the update!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:00 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1958 & 1959
Wondering if there's been any further info, or if contact needs to be initiated again?  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:39 pm
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: C649
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes? Is adult only anyway? Since Cheri is no longer on staff, i am fine with just transferring it instead of waiting. CC'd Here  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:09 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1958 & 1959
Wondering if there's been any further info, or if contact needs to be initiated again?

Raving.Rabbids

Hello! Tech has been very busy with RL and has asked for all their work to be put up for transfer. When a colorist picks up your breeding, they will send you a message!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:10 pm
Revel1984
My owed work is overcooking!
ID: C649
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes? Is adult only anyway? Since Cheri is no longer on staff, i am fine with just transferring it instead of waiting. CC'd Here

Your CYO has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message. As the pet is already unedited and adult-only, there's no need to worry about easing the owed work!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:16 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
ID: 2075
Ovarian Paint
ID: 2076

Hello! Uta has requested her remaining owed work be put up for transfer. When a colorist picks up your Ayanna x Bloody Tears of Disillusion breeding, they will send you a message!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:25 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2083
Hey, just looking for a little bit of an update on this breeding. Thank you.  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff