Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:55 pm
Calixita
Rinial Sisterdragon
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1958 & 1959
Wondering if there's been any further info, or if contact needs to be initiated again?

Raving.Rabbids

Hello! Tech has been very busy with RL and has asked for all their work to be put up for transfer. When a colorist picks up your breeding, they will send you a message!
Thank you very much for the update!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:24 pm
magnadearel
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2083
Hey, just looking for a little bit of an update on this breeding. Thank you.

I've sent Cel a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:24 pm
Calixita
Inari Miko
Calixita
Inari Miko
Calixita
Inari Miko
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2129

Just wondering if Sweeny is okay since I haven't seen/heard from them in a while and Elixir & I haven't received our baskets from the breeding yet.

Hello! Sweeny has been very busy with RL and hasn't had time to work on it.

If Sweeny is almost done with it I don't mind waiting longer until things calm down for them. If the breedings aren't almost done, I will need to think/talk it over with Elixir because I don't want to have Sweeny do all this work only for us to ask for a transfer (unless that would make it one less thing for Sweeny to worry about).

She said she thinks yours is almost done and would need to double check, but after a week I haven't heard back from her again since.

Since she thinks it's almost done, I can wait another month maybe. If you are unable to hear from her by the end of next month, I'll leave the decision up to you on where to go forward.

Hey Inari! I can't really make that decision for you, but if your owed work isn't dropped off in a month, you're welcome to request another status update or a transfer if you wish!

Back again and asking for an update please! cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:20 pm
Inari Miko
Calixita
Inari Miko
Calixita
Inari Miko

If Sweeny is almost done with it I don't mind waiting longer until things calm down for them. If the breedings aren't almost done, I will need to think/talk it over with Elixir because I don't want to have Sweeny do all this work only for us to ask for a transfer (unless that would make it one less thing for Sweeny to worry about).

She said she thinks yours is almost done and would need to double check, but after a week I haven't heard back from her again since.

Since she thinks it's almost done, I can wait another month maybe. If you are unable to hear from her by the end of next month, I'll leave the decision up to you on where to go forward.

Hey Inari! I can't really make that decision for you, but if your owed work isn't dropped off in a month, you're welcome to request another status update or a transfer if you wish!

Back again and asking for an update please! cat_4laugh

Keep an eye out on drop-offs!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:33 pm
magnadearel
Contact Initiated...!

Hello! Cel has been pretty busy with RL, but she has started on your breeding and has been chipping away when she can!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:16 am
Calixita
magnadearel
Contact Initiated...!

Hello! Cel has been pretty busy with RL, but she has started on your breeding and has been chipping away when she can!

Thank you for the update!  

magnadearel

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:23 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2090, 2091

Curious for an update on our breeding.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:20 pm
Lunarflowermaiden
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2088, 2089

Hello! Cel said she's been very busy and does not have an update, but is doing what she can to chip away at all her owed work. She said she would understand if you'd like to transfer!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:16 pm
Calixita
Lunarflowermaiden
Contact Initiated...!

Hello! Cel said she's been very busy and does not have an update, but is doing what she can to chip away at all her owed work. She said she would understand if you'd like to transfer!

Thanks.

Do you know what kind of progress has been made on them?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:38 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2131 and C688

I just wanted to check in.

So far as I can tell the last post about the breeding from Sweeny was Aug 5, which is also the last post on Gaia from Sweeny as far as I can tell.

And from Moo's April 4 workload post the CYOs were awaiting approval and there doesn't seem to have been anything happening after that about them.

I just figured I'd ask before the hiatus officially started to see if there's anything on these. I'm happy to wait I'm just hoping to hear something about them.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:14 pm
LydaLynn
Contact Initiated...!

So far as I can tell the last post about the breeding from Sweeny was Aug 5, which is also the last post on Gaia from Sweeny as far as I can tell.

And from Moo's April 4 workload post the CYOs were awaiting approval and there doesn't seem to have been anything happening after that about them.

I just figured I'd ask before the hiatus officially started to see if there's anything on these. I'm happy to wait I'm just hoping to hear something about them.

I've sent Sweeny a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.

Moo just has some small fixes to do and then she's going to drop the rest of her CYOs together!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:15 pm
Lunarflowermaiden
Calixita
Lunarflowermaiden
Contact Initiated...!

Thanks.

Do you know what kind of progress has been made on them?

They were started on, but not much else at the moment!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:41 pm
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
Are you open to easing the owed work: No

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree. If they quote Calixita,
Calixita
, I'll be able to respond ASAP.)

nekoFayre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:10 am
Calixita
LydaLynn
Contact Initiated...!

I've sent Sweeny a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.

Moo just has some small fixes to do and then she's going to drop the rest of her CYOs together!

Thank you so much!  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:17 pm
Lunarflowermaiden
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
Are you open to easing the owed work: No

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree. If they quote Calixita,
Calixita
, I'll be able to respond ASAP.)

nekoFayre

I agree  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items