Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:58 pm
Rein_Carnation
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2062

Doing a check-in since it's been quite awhile...

Hey Rein! Vis said they are in the last few days of their exams and final projects, after which they will be tackling their owed work!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:12 pm
viatorai
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 2092 + 2093

stormflower
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1907 &1908

I’ve put off asking as I know life got hectic for Lee as it does for us all and I’m a fairly patient person and I’d seen some activity here and there and looked like they were slowly working on things from the work logs but with new rules in place I figured I’d go ahead and inquire upon this twisted tunnel. I’m also wondering what the procedure will be with the kids as the dad has since been rehomed and one over three has left Gaia all together it seemed??

Hello! Leez has had some things come up in RL and may take a little longer to get back to me than usual; please give me 1-2 weeks to follow up with her, and I'll get back to you!

As for the breeding with Maths, if you are unable to get in touch with Maths to discuss this with him, he would still be entitled to one of the baskets if permission isn't given to give away the basket. Phail would be the best person to ask about it; she handles approvals for ownership transfers (and all things related to them) in cases of owners no longer on Gaia.

stormflower
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1974 &1975

Last we saw we had wips of two boys that appeared done(at least to my eyes)? Don’t know if they were just needing approval but even that was several months ago so would also like an update on this twisted tunnel pairing from the same time as the one above though different colorist, Vis I think is who it got transferred to/picked it up from the original colorist.

Thanks so much! Appreciate you guys for all you do!

Vis said they are in the last few days of their exams and final projects, after which they will be tackling their owed work!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:07 am
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 2234
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, Baskets/babies going to adult-only if that makes things easier would be fine. I am also fine with another colorist taking them on if the original is unable to do them at this point. I own both the parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:08 pm
Calixita

ID: 2235, 2236
Are you open to easing the owed work: They're already unedited c: I know Paint mentioned in the last check in they would be willing to transfer out work to another colorist. We would like to opt for that.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:13 pm
Mythi Red Panda
Calixita

Are you open to easing the owed work: They're already unedited c: I know Paint mentioned in the last check in they would be willing to transfer out work to another colorist. We would like to opt for that.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:51 pm
stormflower
Contact Initiated...!

I’ve put off asking as I know life got hectic for Lee as it does for us all and I’m a fairly patient person and I’d seen some activity here and there and looked like they were slowly working on things from the work logs but with new rules in place I figured I’d go ahead and inquire upon this twisted tunnel. I’m also wondering what the procedure will be with the kids as the dad has since been rehomed and one over three has left Gaia all together it seemed??

Leez is about 50% done with Hitomi Moriko x Ophihi and would really like a chance to finish them!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:52 pm
viatorai
ID: 2092
Shadeclaw x Tahti'etsija

Ovarian Paint
ID: 2093
Shadeclaw x Tahti'etsija

Dragon Berri
ID: 1905
Tamanna Calavera x Vida de la Muerte

Snowbelle Thundara
ID: 1906
Tamanna Calavera x Vida de la Muerte

Hello! Leez is going to be transferring your breedings. No need to do anything on your part; when a colorist picks them up, they will send you a message!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:58 pm
SpaceDadDisapproves
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, Baskets/babies going to adult-only if that makes things easier would be fine. I am also fine with another colorist taking them on if the original is unable to do them at this point. I own both the parents.

Mythi Red Panda

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I've sent Paint a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If I don't hear back the owed work will be put up for transfer automatically; this will give them time to get back to me with any potential PSDs and/or see if they'd like an extension.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:55 am
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1957 (1956 for the other owner) and 2060

Hi hi, just wanted to check on these two? smile <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:16 am
SpaceDadDisapproves

Mythi Red Panda

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Hello! Paint has requested a 3 month extension for both breedings. If 3 months pass and the work is not completed, you may request another transfer, and the breedings will automatically be put up for transfer.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:22 am
Fea Line
Contact Initiated...!

I've sent messages to both Candle and Vis! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:01 pm
Calixita
stormflower
Contact Initiated...!

Leez is about 50% done with Hitomi Moriko x Ophihi and would really like a chance to finish them!

I would love that biggrin  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:11 pm
Fea Line
Contact Initiated...!

Hey! Vis hasn't started on the familiars yet; she's working hard to get the breedings done first before she starts on those. However, she said she completely understands if you'd prefer to transfer!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:34 am
Fea Line
Contact Initiated...!

I've not heard back from Candle!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:19 am
Calixita

ID: 1956 & 1957
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, we'd both be ok with straight to adult, though would still prefer the same edit level please <3

Summer Raaven

General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces