Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conis

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:04 am
Ryuukishin
Conis
I'm sorry to bother you folks, I know people are busy, but I haven't heard anything about a pony I was chosen for back in December =/ I just wanted to see if i could get an update of some sort?

Any help is appreciated ^_^

December Soquili Event

Hello, and no worries at all; that's what this thread is here for! :3 For future reference there are forms in the front page that can help us process your inquiry. I know the CYOs haven't been added to the list yet, so if that caused any confusion, I apologize. However, I really appreciate how detailed you were in your request!

Your pet has been colored but not yet approved in our Quality Control process. Manda intends to finish her last CYO before posting them for approvals.

Please let me know if you need anything more! Thank you!

Thank you so much! That's all I wanted t to know ^_^/  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:15 pm
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!
Won: 2017 CYO by Maths

It hasnt been but near 4 months but they havent posted in the worklog since Janurary either and I know life is hectic. Hope Im doing the right form since it isnt listed in the spreadsheet. Was also just hoping to get an update if possible. Im not online and active as i used to be so I dont mind the wait Im just curious! <3  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:59 pm
stormflower
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!

It hasnt been but near 4 months but they havent posted in the worklog since Janurary either and I know life is hectic. Hope Im doing the right form since it isnt listed in the spreadsheet. Was also just hoping to get an update if possible. Im not online and active as i used to be so I dont mind the wait Im just curious! <3

Hello, and thank you so much! This is the correct form, and I appreciate that you checked the worklogs, too. :D

Thank you for the heads up! I'll be updating the CYOs as part of a larger batch later on so please don't be surprised if it takes a while to get on the list! <3 Regarding its status, I'll get in touch with Maths or reply by next Monday if I don't hear back!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:50 pm
Ryuukishin
stormflower
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!

Hello, and thank you so much! This is the correct form, and I appreciate that you checked the worklogs, too. :D

Thank you for the heads up! I'll be updating the CYOs as part of a larger batch later on so please don't be surprised if it takes a while to get on the list! <3 Regarding its status, I'll get in touch with Maths or reply by next Monday if I don't hear back!

I was actually wondering about this as well.I've also been watching the work logs. mine was a rolled slot with Maths for CYOs. wasn't sure if could post asking or not lol. Same thread as storm posted but here is the link to the winning roll CYO rolled by Maths  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:44 pm
Mia Lovasz
I was actually wondering about this as well.I've also been watching the work logs. mine was a rolled slot with Maths for CYOs. wasn't sure if could post asking or not lol. Same thread as storm posted but here is the link to the winning roll CYO rolled by Maths

Hello, and thank you for the detailed info and link! I asked Maths about it and will get back to you when he replies, or in a week if he doesn't! :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:14 pm
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 106-107
Post with all info in that thread. (Figured I'd make this as easy as possible for you.)
Post where we won the slot
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work:No Breeding was already an unedited. smile

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree. If they quote me,
Ryuukishin
, I'll be able to respond ASAP.)  

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:27 pm
L e r i l y e
Ryuukishin

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 106-107
Post with all info in that thread. (Figured I'd make this as easy as possible for you.)
Post where we won the slot
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work:No Breeding was already an unedited. smile

(If multiple parties are involved, such as for twin customs or a breeding, please notify them and make sure they quote your transfer request stating they agree. If they quote me,
Ryuukishin
, I'll be able to respond ASAP.)

Agreed <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:08 pm
L e r i l y e
Calixita

Hello, and thanks for asking! If an owed work is in our list we have what we need, but I really appreciate the sentiment!! ;w; <333

I've asked musi and will let you know when he replies, or next Thursday if he doesn't!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:53 pm
L e r i l y e
Calixita

Hello again! Musi has made some progress with the breeding and would like to continue working on them, so the three month extension has been granted!  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:27 pm
Ryuukishin
L e r i l y e
Calixita

Hello again! Musi has made some progress with the breeding and would like to continue working on them, so the three month extension has been granted!

That sounds wonderful! We are happy to hear!  

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:08 pm
stormflower
Mia Lovasz

Hello! Maths has been working on both of your CYOs!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:07 am
Ryuukishin
stormflower
Mia Lovasz

Hello! Maths has been working on both of your CYOs!

Awesome! Thank you so much for the update <3  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:08 pm
Ryuukishin

My owed work is missing!

I'm pretty new to this, but I was wondering if Math forgot about my CYO Soq. Pony, she rolled me on Jan. 31,2018. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not I'm very sorry please forgive. I hope Math is ok and I do understand RL first thank you. ~ Kitty  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:19 pm
purrrplekitty

Hello, and absolutely no worries! Everything looks great! <3

As a heads up I'll be tackling the owed CYO works as a larger project later, so no worries if it doesn't show up on the list right away! (For non-CYO works they are usually added ASAP!) Regarding your plushie specifically, Maths has not forgotten about it and he is actively working on it. :D  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:48 pm
Ryuukishin
purrrplekitty

Hello, and absolutely no worries! Everything looks great! <3

As a heads up I'll be tackling the owed CYO works as a larger project later, so no worries if it doesn't show up on the list right away! (For non-CYO works they are usually added ASAP!) Regarding your plushie specifically, Maths has not forgotten about it and he is actively working on it. :D

Thank you for be so kind and getting back to me so quickly with an update.  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff