Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[Games] Tavi & Helki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:45 pm
Tavi was far to excited to give his boilfriend more than a few seconds to decide on the games. HE was already pulling the other towards the pavilion and bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Piiiick one, anyone!" Tavi grinned and curled around him for a cuddle.

It lasted for about two seconds before he pointed to one and blushed, "that one looks super cool....maybe we should just start there and then you pick?" Tavi was trying he really was, but this was their first prom! He was on overload of excitement and needed to just - to whack something!

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:15 am
It was hard really not to get caught up in the excitement when Tavi was like that. Letting himself be dragged to the pavilion where the game booths were, Helki grinned as well as he clung onto his boilfriend and looked at each of the booths in turn, trying to figure out which one piqued his interest enough for them to try first. When Tavi proposed two seconds later that they try their hands at the Whack A Walker booth first, Helki decided to go along with it.

"Sounds good to me. Or we can go check out all of them at least once till we decide to move onto something else instead?" Taking hold of the mallet that the gnome manning the booth handed to him, Helki turned to hand it to Tavi. "Why don't you go first?"

Cheekiebirdiee

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 6 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 1, 4, 3 Total: 15 (6-24)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:12 pm
"I think that's a great idea." Tavi smiled slowly, trying to control himself a little better now that they were both in agreement to play games. The elder student hoping this would release some of his pent up energy. On a soft flush of cheeks he took the mallet from Helki and nodded.

Only now realizing this was the first time he had ever really wanted to win something! Tavi was nearly as competitive as most demons, he really didn't care to win. Well aside from now, now when his boilfriend was watching. Now he had to win because Helki couldn't think he was a loser!

"Watch this!" He tried a smug and confident smirk towards the other boil before getting the game ready. When it started up he fired away with the mallet, putting in a good effort and getting half of them which was pretty good in his own book! "Did you seeee that!" He laughed, tails flaring out behind him in the good mood as he won.

WHACK A WALKER
Character Name: Tavi
Result:3/6 WIN

baby_gwing

baby_gwing rolled 6 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 1, 4, 2 Total: 16 (6-24)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:39 pm
"I'm glad that you think so." Helki took a step back after passing the mallet to Tavi, hoping to give his boilfriend as much space as possible to manoeuvre when the game started. "Ok! Go go go! Hit as many as you can!" He cheered with a big smile on his face. This was great. This was exactly how he hoped a relationship would be with the both of them enjoying a game together, get some friendly competition going and cheering each other on.

"Yes! You were great. I hope that I'll be able to get a prize too." The wolf boil congratulated, his eyes gleaming with envy at the gold dragon that was presented to Tavi for his win. Taking the mallet from the kitsune, he took a deep breath and waited for the gnome to set up another round of the game. Alright. Here goes nothing. Just empty your mind, relax and concentrate on hitting as many as possible.

Helki didn't fare too badly it seemed. He knew that he got some hits and misses, but he wasn't sure if it was good enough to earn him a prize as well until the gnome took the mallet from him and handed him a gold dragon as well. Yay. "That was fun. I wonder what these gold dragons can be used for. Which game do you wanna try next?"

WHACK A WALKER
Character Name: Helki
Result: 3/6 WIN

Cheekiebirdiee

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items