Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Testimonies
Doreen Virtue, Popular New Age Author, Becomes Christian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:29 am
By Steven Bancarz| As a former New Ager myself, this was exciting to see. Doreen Virtue is a former author that has written roughly 40 New Age books and has produced over a dozen “card decks” used for intuitive readings. She has been featured in the past on Oprah, CNN, and The View, and is literally a staple author in any New Ager’s bookshelf.

She is undoubtedly one of the most influential figures ever involved in the New Age, and she has recently given her life to Jesus, been baptized, and renounced the New Age movement. She now considers herself a “born-again Christian” on her website. This radical change started when she had a vision of Jesus in church on January 7th, 2017 and was finalized by her baptism a month later.

Read more: link  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:27 pm
This is truly amazing. I will be praying that her relationship with God will grow.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:19 am
OtakuKat
This is truly amazing. I will be praying that her relationship with God will grow.

God is good!  
Testimonies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff