Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Nashirr's Property Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 am

This is Kosrae, out in the Marshall Islands in the Pacific. It sits close to the equator and is a lush tropical island because of it. There is a human population here, the natives living as they have for centuries. But there is a new twist…

Nashirr the WereTiger has a bit of property that his family owned and passed on to him. He got the natives to build him a very nice and very large house shortly after he got them to start worshiping him.

It’s a huge house with a walk-around veranda, two floors above ground and three floors below ground. The lowest basement is prone to flooding, so it isn’t used for much. The second basement is used for punishment, either the natives or his own group of tigers. The first basement is a series of locked rooms that hold the wealth he’s been accumulating. The main floor is pure opulence and luxury, silks and brocades mix with precious woods and metals; all of it the best craftsmanship and the highest value. The top floor is devoted to Nashirr’s sleeping and bathing chambers; again, done up in pure opulence and luxury.

The second basement is set up into a series of open rooms with manacles attached to the walls at different points. One end has a ‘closet’ where the torture supplies are kept, while a second has the same kind of implements but made for shifters specifically.

The lowest basement is prone to flooding, yes… But Nashirr also reserves it for the worst punishments. There are pumps that pull the water out, just in case it’s needed for a drier environment or if a different kind of punishment is needed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:31 am
Dameon Black

Nashirr paced his study as he waited for his delivery. He only stopped when she appeared with the prize unconscious over her shoulder and gave a growling, sadistic grin. He didn't say anything to the female as he left and led her down to the lowest basement and gestured to the chains secured to the far wall.

Those were put into place for this one person and he was glad to be able to finally test them.

He removed his shirt and moved over to the supplies he'd had made specially for this occasion. He looked everything over briefly then picked up the heavy duty bolt cutters, fully intending to remove Dev`s collar and replace it with the silver one hanging from its own chain next to the unconscious shifter.

What he failed to realize was that the collar couldn't be cut off. One had to have the key, or be a dragon willing to roast Dev's head to melt it off...

Nashirr finally tossed the bolt cutters to the side with an angry growl and moved to get a small dagger from the table as Dev finally started to come to. He turned back to the chained up male with a grin that could only have been described as evil, "So it wakes up, finally. Good," he said before turning to the female, "Our bargain : a cub out of him in exchange for your master's full use of the rest of him. You'll have to work him up to get him to perform, though," he would have said more but was interrupted.

Dev gave a feral growl as he locked eyes on Nashirr and made an attempt to charge the b*****d. Unfortunately, Nashirr had gotten better at judging distances and the chains stopped Dev just shy of him. How Dev was able to move at all was the amazing part, though. The chains were unlined silver, after all.

"You are so dead, Nashirr... You just don't know it yet... How you've survived this long is pure amazement," Dev growled out simply, knowing that Allistair was going to be severely pissed off over this one.

Nashirr glanced over at the female again, "I'd suggest a gag as well," he said in a bored tone before he used the small dagger to slash Dev from his right shoulder to his left hip, frowning when he didn't get the pained noises he was wanting.

So he went a little nuts for a bit. By the time he moved back upstairs, he was liberally splattered with Dev`s blood and in a foul mood. But he'd gotten the whelp able to `perform` as desired for the female.

He knew Dev would be able to perform for hours once one got him going, so the female was going to be well-pleased by the time she was finished.

He moved upstairs to wash the blood off, ignoring the female still chained to the foot of the bed. He also ignored the females master as he moved into the bathroom and started the water in the shower.

The man was probably going to demand another tiger to experiment with. Good thing he still had four of them in the second basement. They'd do for now...

He finally looked at the man as he reached for a towel to dry off with, "I hope that female of yours knows what she's doing. I want that cub. Then you can do whatever you want to him," he said simply as he dried off then moved past the man to get dressed.

He was used ruling and getting his way, so it never occurred to him that this... Goh... might actually be dangerous to him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:28 pm
Red Gypsy

It was hard to say how long Nyx spent with Dev. She had been ordered to get pregnant with the child that Nashirr demanded, but something about Dev felt off to her. She examined Dev thoroughly while he recovered and figured out exactly what felt off. She wasn't sure exactly when it had happened, but it seemed that Dev had had a vasectomy at one point. She opened her mind to her master and showed him what she had discovered. As she awaited his response, she looked over Dev again. "You said earlier that Nashirr was dead and just didn't know it yet," she said, her voice empty of any emotion. "Why?" While Nashirr didn't believe that anything would come of Dev's threats, Nyx needed to make sure that there wouldn't be a threat to her master.

As she awaited his answer, she summoned a mirror to examine herself. Her time with Dev had helped her to heal from the damage Lily had inflicted on her. Goh had refused to help her heal from the damage because of her failure, so Dev had been the only chance she would get for a bit. But it would be a good chance for Dev to get a good look at her and see that she looked exactly like Esabel, though with a few obvious differences in personality. Unlike Esabel, Nyx seemed to be totally cold and lacking any real emotions. She also lacked Esabel's insanity. And while Dev was probably feeling a bit scrambled mentally, it likely wouldn't take him long to realize what kind of situation Nashirr had gotten him into.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:57 pm
Dameon Black

Dev gave a panting chuckle as he hung in the chains for a moment and raised his head enough to get a better look at the female, easily noting how much she favored Esabel in looks as well as the differences between them. He shifted a bit and popped his back then his neck, noting that most of the damage to him had come from Nashirr instead of her. She'd simply used him after Nashirr had gotten him going.

"I said that because my master's going to come for me... I'm guessing from your appearance that the same one that made Ilea and Esabel also made you..." he said at first, having to work hard to get the words past the silver-fever he could feel already starting through him.

Goh just told her to 'fix' the problem then focused on Nashirr's latest 'pet'. The tiger female chained to his bed didn't seem to have much will left and he could only wonder what purpose she had for the idiot, "She'll get the job done. While she's busy, I'll need another to play with," was all he said as he moved over to the cowering female and raised her chin so that he could examine her better.

Nashirr just growled at him as he slid on a pair of pants and a button-down shirt, "Not that one. There's four in the main basement for you," he told him, easily speaking to him as just another lackey.

But what Dev said did reveal that there was a potential threat to Goh. His master would be coming for him... and for Nashirr...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:11 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx listened to Dev’s explanation after hearing her master’s order to ‘fix’ the situation. She tilted her head as she considered what to do. She focused on one of the servants in Sanctuary and was a bit frustrated to find that Allistair had called Gypsy because of Dev’s absence. She focused and managed to connect to Gypsy. She would only be able to maintain the connection for a very brief time before it became detectable, but she could use it to listen in for a bit. She listened to the conversation as they discussed where Dev could be. She managed to hear Allistair mention the property they were currently using, but she was forced to cut the connection before she could hear any plans.

She examined Dev for a moment and then left to see her master. She used their bond to find him and then immediately knelt in front of him. ”Master, we seem to have a problem,” she stated quietly, still in her same emotionless tone. ”The male mentioned that his master would be coming for him, so I checked on him to assess any potential threat. He is with two women, one of whom was present for your previous death. They are servants of the goddess Pandora, and they have already discovered our current location. They will likely attempt to find allies before coming for him, but we do not have much time. They will be here soon enough.” She lowered her head as she awaited a response. She knew that he needed to know about the threat, but approaching as she had without permission would likely lead to punishment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:03 pm
Dameon Black

Goh made sure that Nashirr wasn't listening then nodded to Nyx, "Take Nashirr's gifts home with you. I'll join you shortly," he told her simply, Fully expecting her to comply with his orders.

After all, Nashirr had been so helpful in giving him four new tigers to experiment on and harvest. He might as well make use of them.

Goh looked up in time to see Nashirr returning and offered a smile, "Ah, Nashirr. Nyx is going to take your gifts and prepare herself to be examined. I'll let you know if she's expecting." he stated in his most charmingly nonchalant tone then looked at the tiger female as Nyx left, "I don't suppose you'd care to give that one over as well?" he asked, going for the perfect distraction.

And it worked perfectly as well. Nashirr growled at him, "No, I won't give her up as well. Go and get that examination done," he growled out and stormed out of the room, heading for the basement.

As he passed through the upper basement floors, he noted that Nyx had already collected the tigers he'd had chained in here. Behind him, he failed to hear Goh's chuckle right before he vanished from the island.

Once Nashirr saw Dev, he let out a low growl, "Is there any reason that you were unable to perform?" he asked through gritted teeth, hands clenching into fists over and over.

Dev gave a teasing laugh, "Performing was never the problem... I think she figured out that Gin neutered me," he took a bit of unholy relish in revealing that one.

Unfortunately, that was the last time he got to laugh as Nashirr gave a roar and went at him with the intention of killing him this time...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:51 pm
Dameon Black

Nashirr backed away from Dev, panting hard from his exertions, leaving Dev hanging loosely in his chains against the wall. Nashirr watched him for a moment then turned and stormed upstairs where he unchained the female in his bedroom and dragged her downstairs. He used her hair to get her on her knees in front of Dev then gave him a sla to bring him to again.

While he was covered in wounds and bruises by now, he'd survived much worse and came to with a groan. He spat out a bit of blood that had pooled in his mouth from where he'd bitten his tongue then blinked his eyes open. But when he saw what Nashirr had planned this time, he wondered if he'd survive it with his sanity intact...

Nashirr grabbed the female's hair at the back of her head and raised her face to show it to Dev, "Time for a little family reunion, I think..." he growled out before he secured her chains to the floor in front of Dev. He glared at those mismatched eyes as he grabbed something from the table of instruments behind him and moved to stand behind Dev's mother, "If I can't have what I want from you, I'll make sure that you always reconsider before making such a rash decision again..." he growled out, ignoring the way Dev pulled against the chains.

Dev felt like a helpless cub again as he watched Nashirr raise the blade. After the first sight of her blood flowing over her skin and her cry of pain, he didn't remember much. That sight drove him over the edge and pulled a furious roar from him, his eyes changing to a pale amber/crimson color that only one of his cats carried.

Dev didn't come back to himself until Nashirr was locking the secure door to the lowest basement, leaving him alone with his mother as the coward fled from the wrath of the HellCat.

He moved back down to his mother and knelt beside her unconscious body, moving her dark hair out of her face before gently lifting her head into his lap and gently traced over her face. It took a moment before he found tears rolling down his face to land on hers. He noted every bruise she carried, every cut, and every scar. It was pretty obvious that Nashirr had been holding her since he gave Dev to Gin so long ago, maybe even longer.

He traced a finger along the slice that cut her from her belly to her shoulder then went back to the blade that pierced her heart. Her death was something of a catalyst now. She'd been a dream to him, a faded fairy tale that he'd held onto to keep him sane. Now she was gone for good...

He leaned over and placed a tender kiss to her forehead before raising his head to give a roar of total agony and soul-wrenching pain. Then he laid his mother gently back down on the floor and got to his feet. The chains that had held him to the wall now hung from the unlined silver cuffs at his wrists. That silver kept him from actually shifting his physical form but it didn't stop his cats from taking over him..

"NASHIRRRRRRR," he yelled out as his eyes fully took on his HellCat appearance, showing that he was fading from this reality. He moved back over to the door and began to pound on it, ignoring his physical pain in the process. He sim-ply wanted to get to the reason for his pain...

Upstairs, Nashirr was calling out for Goh to come back, "He's got a friggin' HellCat in him! Get back here Goh and carry through with our bargain!" he yelled out as he moved from room to room, fully expecting the man to appear with the news of this latest surprise.

After all, it wasn't every day that one had the chance to study a HellCat...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan stepped through the portal first and quickly moved around to scout the nearby area. She could hear Dev yelling for Nashirr and pounding on the door. She made sure that he was in one piece and then decided to head back to the portal, knowing that she couldn't snap Dev out of his rage at the moment. Normally, she would have tried to go to him, but she didn't want to chance too much so soon after finding out about her pregnancy. By the time the others made it through the portal, she had made sure that there was nothing left to threaten them. She gestured for Allistair to follow her and started to make her way toward Dev, knowing that Allistair would be following her.

Allistair
Allistair rushed through the portal not long after Morrigan did. He saw her gesture for him to follow her and immediately did so. It didn't take long for them to reach the enraged Dev, and Allistair immediately moved toward him. "Dev, that's enough!," he roared, knowing that he needed to be stern to get Dev to back down, even if everything in him was yelling at him to embrace the WereTiger and never let go. "We're here to get you and punish Nashirr. He'll suffer for what he did. But now you need to calm down and behave for me so we can look you over." Dev would be able to feel the rage that was coming off of Allistair at seeing what kind of state he was in, and he would be able to feel that Allistair was in no mood for him to be disobedient. He just wanted to calm Dev down and make sure that he was alright.

Lily
Lily stepped through the portal and took a moment to look around as Allistair followed Morrigan. She frowned and looked over to Nalyne. "It really pisses me off to see that he kept Dev in a place like this," she growled. Her eyes moved to Gypsy. "It'll be pretty hard to keep my temper in check if I see that b*****d. And the last time that I lost my temper, a guard exploded. So if you want to be able to claim your blood debt with him, I suggest you get him before I see him."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 am
Dameon Black

As Allistair yelled at him, Dev turned fast to look at him. Ordinarily, it wouldn't be a big deal with Dev. Allistair tells him to do something and he did it without question. Maybe a little sass, maybe a little attitude, maybe a little smartass-ness; but he always did it. The only issue was his HellCat... That one had only just been tamed to Allistair so it was still new to control.

As he turned to look down at Allistair with Morrigan a bit behind him, Dev's eyes wseren't the usual mismatch of one lavender-purple and one crimson-red; they were both crimson this time and a sure sign that his HellCat was pissed off and trying to take him over. Only the silver cuffs at his wrists and ankles kept him in human form for now.

After a brief moment of heavy breathing, Dev moved down the stairs toward Allistair and paused there briefly before moving on down the rest of the way then moved to kneel at his mother's head. His injuries would heal eventually, though some of them were still bleeding pretty badly and he had burns under the silver cuffs. Thanks to the unlined silver he'd heal slower than normal, of course.

But when he curled himself down over his mother's body and gave a growling chuffing sound, Gypsy didn't bother to hold herself back, "Someone get the cuffs off of him," she said simply then headed up the stairs and turned into pure shadow that moved under the door, leaving it still locked. She didn't say anything, she simply acted.

Morrigan would know that that particular scene was very hard on her. Her father had beaten her mother to death in front of her when she was still very young. She still had nightmares over it from time to time.

She found Nashirr still pacing in his study and took her shape simply in the doorway and waited for him to notice her. She took a bit of sadistic glee at the look of shock on his face when he saw her.

"Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?!" he yelled at her then made a few other choice comments as he approached her.

She simply stared at him until he was right in her face and went silent, "My grandmother sends her regards," she said softly then waited for the recognition to hit him. Kedar had mentioned once how much she resembled her grandmother, after all.

Once she'd spoken, she simply punched him. Laid him out with one hit then bound him up with bands of shadows that were unbreakable and certainly uncomfortable. She simply shifted him to a much more suitable cage back at Sanctuary then headed back downstairs, unlocking the doors on the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:15 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan made a move toward Dev when Gypsy said for someone to take the cuffs off of him. She didn't have to feel Gypsy through their bond to understand what she was thinking. She was a bit annoyed when Allistair stopped her from touching Dev and scolded her for trying to touch the cuffs, though she had to admit that he had a point. She looked to the others. "I'll leave you all to keep an eye on things here," she said. "I'm going to go back Gypsy up." She turned and moved to walk up the stairs right as Gypsy made it back to them. She immediately pulled her into a hug, wanting to comfort her after the surfacing of the painful memories of her mother's death.

Allistair
Allistair moved closer to Dev as Gypsy moved up the stairs. He noticed Morrigan moving to take the cuffs off of Dev and put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't touch him," he growled at her. "Those cuffs are unlined silver. Touching them would be just as dangerous to you as they are to him. And while you might not care normally, you should know better than to touch silver in your current state. It would be extremely unhealthy for you and the children you're carrying. So back off and leave it to us." He didn't care that he had likely just spilled a secret that Morrigan wasn't ready to tell everyone yet to anyone within earshot. He knew how Dev cared about her and didn't want anything to happen to her that could negatively effect her health. He knew that Dev probably wouldn't be too happy if something happened to his close friend while on the mission to rescue him. He watched her walk toward the stairs and hug Gypsy as she returned to the room.

He immediately focused on Dev again and moved to embrace him. He held him close as he focused on removing the silver cuffs. "I'm sorry I took so long to get here," he muttered. "They wouldn't let me run off on my own to get you because of Goh. There's no way that I could have taken all of them on by myself, even though everything in me screamed at me to try. It hurt so much to wait."

Lily
Lily was keeping an eye out for any danger while everyone worked on Dev, though she was a bit distracted when Allistair mentioned the fact that Morrigan was pregnant. She took a bit of time to process that fact, wondering why she hadn't been able to see it herself. She finally concluded that it was probably due to the fact that Morrigan was carrying Ohvan's children. Lily could see the light of new life growing in others, but it seemed that it worked differently when the children came from demons like Harvesters, since they were beings of darkness. She shook her head, deciding that it didn't matter exactly why she hadn't seen it. All that mattered was that she knew about it now. She walked over to where Morrigan was hugging Gypsy. "You let Morrigan come on a mission where there was a possibility of running into Goh while she's pregnant? she asked, sounding extremely frustrated and angry. "That didn't seem like a bad idea to you?" It didn't occur to Lily that Gypsy had no idea what she was talking about. She didn't know that Gypsy was completely unaware that they were both pregnant. She was simply angry about the fact that her friend had been put in such a potentially dangerous situation while in such a state.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:23 pm
Dameon Black

Dev let Allistair take the chains off of him without protest but refused to move away from his mother's body, though he did lean into Allistair's embrace. At the man's words, he simply shook his head a bit, "I understand. It's alright. They were right anyway. You would have run into him and his new servant if you'd come any earlier. They left just a little bit ago," he said softly as he gently brushed her hair away from her face then continued to trace her features over and over in silence for a long moment, "He killed her because I let Gin neuter me back when he first put me in the pleasure room. I didn't want any kids and it was bad for business for the pleasure slaves to be able to produce them. Too much time out of commission that way. But since I couldn't produce a child with Goh's servant, Nashirr did this to my mother right in front of me..." he added just as softly, his voice holding that tone of someone that was severely traumatized or just mentally out of it for the moment.

The fact that his eyes stayed crimson should have been the biggest warning to anyone, though. He would have to let his emotions loose pretty soon or have a run through the playroom with Allistair or his emotions would consume him and force a shift to his HellCat... Which would be bad, by the way...

Gypsy had no problem with Morrigan holding her and leaning in to inhale her scent for the simple comfort it gave her. She was more than thankful that Morrigan had understood.

Until Lily came up the stairs and spilled the beans...

Gypsy pulled back to look at Morrigan in shock, so sudden that it couldn't have been faked, "You're pregnant?! And you didn't tell me?" she demanded, already able to tell from the look on Morrigan's face that she'd already known about it.

Then she shut down a little bit, doing her best to keep from blowing up.

She wouldn't have gone after Morrigan over it, she loved her too much to do that. But Ohvan and Lily were a different matter entirely...

She turned a glare onto Lily, "I didn't know she was pregnant or I would have locked her up in the house at home. Whatever your reason for hating me, Lily, I would never-NEVER-hurt her or put her in danger. I get hives every time she goes out on a job. I let her do the jobs because I refuse to keep her from doing what she wants to do. But she understands how much I love her and what it means for me to be able to feel it. Before her, I loved Ohvan. She knows this. She also knows that my father told me that he was dead. Before Ohvan, I loved my mother. But my father beat her to death right in front of me when I was a child. I stopped caring or feeling until Morrigan taught me to feel again. So you can take your prejudices and hatred and shove them up your a**. Morrigan can still go see you whenever she wants to, but I refuse to have anything to do with someone that would think so little of someone she doesn't even know," she told her in a calm tone that probably frightened the hell out of Morrigan.

After all, the calmer Gypsy got, the madder she was, and the more dangerous she was.

Nalyne fully understood the danger and pulled Lily back down the stairs, "Lily," he started, then ignored her shocked look since he didn't call her Princess as he usually did, "Is there anything you can do for Dev before we leave?" he asked her simply, fairly shocked that she'd gone for attacking Gypsy instead of seeing to Dev's injuries first.

Once Nalyne had pulled Lily away, Gypsy looked at Morrigan with a very calm expression belied by the shadows that kept moving around her feet in fits and angry rolls that showed her true state of mind. After a moment, though, what she had to say was probably going to shock the hell out of Morrigan, "I'm going to kill Ohvan," she said simply then headed downstairs with the full intention of forming a portal to get everyone where they needed to be so that she wouldn't have any interruptions when she went after the male that had gotten Morrigan pregnant.

Of course, she still had no clue that she, herself, was also pregnant. And whatever her reaction was going to be was totally unpredictable at this point. Though her first reaction would likely be to doubt it since she didn't think she could get pregnant and still didn't know about the deal Pandora had given to Ohvan....

And Morrigan would know Gypsy well enough to think that her saying that she was going to kill Ohvan wasn't just an empty threat She meant it. Every word of it. She really would do it.

She remembered the trauma that Bethany had gone through delivering her cubs and it had spooked Gypsy enough that she felt that Ohvan getting Morrigan pregnant was putting her life at risk. Or, at least, that was the way she thought about it...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:45 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan was enjoying holding Gypsy until Lily barged in and dropped the news. She sighed softly as Gypsy questioned her for a moment and then was surprised when Gypsy turned around and chewed out Lily. She tried to figure out what she should say as Nalyne pulled Lily away. She was definitely surprised when Gypsy made her remark about killing Ohvan and started to walk back down the stairs. She knew that she needed to explain herself a bit and quickly moved put a hand on Gypsy's shoulder, stopping her before she could make it back downstairs. She forced Gypsy to turn and face her. "Gypsy, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me being pregnant," she said softly. "I promise that I wasn't trying to hide it from you or anything like that. I know that I should have mentioned it, but there's just been so much going on that I'm struggling to keep up. We had to deal with Ohvan's heat, Bethany was killed, I almost beat Blade to death, my niece ran off to join a group of psychopaths, and one of my best friends was kidnapped by an insane former god at his father's request. And then Sebastet dropped the news on me about a minute before we left to save Dev. I know that it may not be much of an excuse, but everything is just going so crazy all at once and I can barely keep up with it all."

Morrigan was being completely honest with what she was saying, but she couldn't help but be worried that Gypsy would feel like she was just making excuses to justify hiding important news. She just hoped that Gypsy would be able to see and feel how much recent events were throwing her off. She briefly considered if she should fully explain that they were both pregnant and decided that she should just reveal everything. "Gypsy, there is something really important that I have to tell you. Ohvan told you just before he went into heat that Pandora had fixed your inability to have children, but I wouldn't be surprised if that slipped your mind with the way he pounced on us seconds after telling you. I was awake when Pandora told him, so I can confirm that it's true. And Sebastet didn't just tell me that I'm pregnant. She said that both of us are. So it's not just me that you need to worry about."

Allistair
Allistair held Dev and did his best to comfort him, though he knew that he couldn't really do much to relieve the trauma at this moment. "I don't really know how to make this better," he admitted softly. "I've always been the one who would seduce and play with others without caring about the damage I caused to them. I've destroyed lives and torn families apart without a single care because it was fun for me. I found it thrilling to seduce bored husbands, steal their souls and destroy their families. I never really took the time to learn how to help people heal from this kind of damage because I was usually causing it." He hesitated for a moment as he tried to find the right thing to say. He eventually shook his head. "I could say that it's not your fault this happened because you had no way of knowing what would happen when Gin neutered you. But even though it's true, I know that it wouldn't really help relieve the pain and guilt you feel right now. I honestly never expected to love someone like I love you, never expected to feel this way. I never knew that I could hurt so much just because I can sense how much pain you're in. We don't even have the magical bond we had before I died and came back, but I can feel your pain so much more clearly than I ever could before. And it hurts because I don't know how to fix it."

Allistair was so much more emotional than anyone had ever seen him, and he didn't really know how to deal with it. He loved Dev so much that seeing him in such pain hurt more than anything he had ever experienced before. All he really knew to do now was to bring Dev into their playroom and show him just how he truly felt about everything. But he knew that even if he worked Dev over the way he loved, he couldn't fix the trauma that had been caused by Nashirr murdering his mother in front of him. He tried to figure out what to do as Lily moved over to heal Dev, wincing a bit from the bright light near him but not moving at all as he held Dev.

Lily
Lily was surprised to see that Gypsy didn't know about Morrigan's pregnancy and was even more surprised when Gypsy proceeded to chew her out. But before she could respond, she noticed something unusual. She hadn't been able to see Morrigan's pregnancy before because of the way she saw things. She could see the light that was generated by new life growing inside of others. But the rules were a bit different when it came to dark creatures like Harvesters. She hadn't seen the truth because she was used to seeing light in others. But now that she really looked closely, she could see a bit of darkness growing inside of Morrigan, something that made sense to her now. The thing that shocked her enough to render her speechless was the fact that she saw the same in Gypsy.

She blinked a few times when Nalyne pulled her away and frowned a bit when he called her by her name instead of the name he had always called her. She gave a quick nod. "Yeah, I should be able to heal all of the damage," she said. She started to move toward Dev and then stopped to look back at Nalyne. "Could you do me a favor and tell Gypsy I'm sorry? I freaked out when I heard that my best friend was pregnant and in danger, and it caused me to make a total a** of myself. I don't know how to act around Gypsy, and I'm worried that I'll make it worse. I don't want to try to fix things with Gypsy and mess it all up again. I don't want to damage my friendship with Morrigan more than I already did." She didn't wait for a response from Nalyne and moved over to check on Dev. Light began to flow around her fingers as she started to heal all of Dev's injuries. She was glad that almost all of the inuries had apparently come from Nashirr, since it meant that she could actually do something about them. When she was done, she looked at Dev's mother. She looked at her hands for a moment and then took a deep breath. The light around her hands became brighter as she pressed them against Dev's mother. All of the damage to the woman's body healed in a matter of moments, making her look more like she was simply sleeping peacefully.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy heard what Morrigan had to say but it was as if her brain didn't know how to process the big surprise. And it showed on her face all too clearly. Morrigan, she forgave easily and their bond let her know that. But it was the bombshell dropped on ehr that had her frozen where she stood for a long moment. Her mind simply couldn't process the fact that she was just as pregnant as Morrigan was.

She finally shook her head slightly, "No... It's not... No..." was all she could say, as if denying the possibility would make it not possible.
Her mind flashed back to the past, to her father making the healer prevent any further possibilities of pregnancy, then telling Gypsy that she would never have children. She flashed back to that moment and remembered her own reaction to everything the b*****d had told her; about the children, about Ohvan, about the contract with Kael, about-

She shook her head to stop the memory and simply stared at Morrigan, "It's not possible..." she said in a soft whisper, the half-formed portal now forgotten.

Nalyne let Lily go to heal Dev then caressed her cheek gently as he looked into her eyes for a moment, then did the hardest thing he'd ever done: he told her the truth, "You have to cross this bridge on your own, Princess. You have to deal with Gypsy and Morrigan. I can't do it for you. Gypsy is more understanding and forgiving than you know, but her life has been more than harsh to her. She will forgive you, but you must make the effort to learn about the person your best friend loves," he told her softly, hating that he had to do it but knowing that there was not much choice.

He had something else that she would have to deal with but hesitated to mention it, not sure if it was the right time or not. He would support her in everything and deal with issues that made her life easier, but there were a few that he couldn't deal with for her. One was Morrigan and Gypsy, the other... He wasn't sure about the other yet, though he knew it was quickly becoming an issue...

Dev barely noticed the healing to himself, but Lily's healing of his mother's body allowed him to finally lean into Allistair and accept his comforting. He knew Allistair was right, that there was no way to take this pain from him, but he also knew that Allistair deserved better.

He finally let his mother go and turned into Allistair, putting his arms around the man's waist and burying his face in his neck and shoulder, "Fix it by making me yours. I don't want to lose anyone else. Losing her hurts, yes; but losing you would kill me. So make me yours," he said in a rough whisper, his voice tight with repressed emotions as he asked for that bond back.

He was keeping everything so tight inside of him that it was amazing that he hadn't shifted yet. His HellCat should have taken over by now and sent him rampaging through the island. But it wasn't happening and that should have been worrying...  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan wasn''t surprised at all by Gypsy's reaction to the news. She knew her well enough to expect this. She reached up to cup Gypsy's face and forced her to focus only on her. "I know that every part of you is screaming that it can't be possible, Gypsy," she stated softly. "I know what your father did to you. But I promise you that I would never say anything like this to you if I wasn't completely sure. Pandora gave you back your ability to have children. You weren't awake at the time, but Ohvan and I both were. Once he's awake, he can confirm it for you as well. We're both pregnant, Gypsy. But if it helps, we can just continue on with the mission and then talk about all of this later. I know that it's a lot to process, so we can just leave it for when things calm down a bit."

Allistair
Allistair listened to Dev speak and gave him a quick nod, starting to give him a small grin. "I can certainly do that much," he said, his voice starting to take on a slightly playful tone again. He knew that Dev was still hurting, but he decided that the best way to help would probably be to act more like his normal self and help Dev to get lost in the pleasure of their playtime. Especially if Dev's crimson eyes were anything to go by. He scooped him up bridal style and then gave him his usual playful grin. "Since you asked so nicely, I'll give you all that we had before and more. Our last bond was rather weak because you only had a small part of me. But there's no one else to distract me from you this time. You and I will be bonded in a way that you've never experienced before. But I'll go ahead and warn you now. It's a lengthy process to bond our souls together in that way, and it's extremely intense. You may actually be begging me to stop by the time we're done."

Allistair shifted his attention to Nalyne and Lily for a moment. "I don't want to seem rude, but I'm going to go now. My kitten needs some special attention after what he just went through, and I intend to give it to him. I'll come to see you two after I have some time alone with Dev. If you could, please pass my thanks on to Morrigan and Gypsy." He didn't give them time to respond before he melted into the shadows, instantly returning to their quarters in Sanctuary.
[Exit back to Sanctuary for these two.]

Lily
Lily gave a frustrated sigh at Nalyne's response. "I had a feeling that you would say something like that," she said. "I'm so terrible at these types of things. I know how to deal with Morrigan. She's been my closest friend for years now, so talking to her is almost like breathing at this point. But Gypsy is so unknown to me. I don't have the slightest clue how to deal with her. But I really don't have a choice. My relationship with Morrigan will never recover if I leave things with Gypsy as they are now."

She placed a kiss on Nalyne's cheek and then moved back to where she had left Morrigan and Gypsy. She caught them right as Morrigan finished talking and cleared her throat a bit to get their attention. "Gypsy, I want to say I'm sorry for the way I acted before. I went off on you without stopping to think first. I heard that Morrigan was pregnant and immediately went from normal to blindingly furious in an instant. I didn't try to figure out if you two had any sort of arrangement about the whole thing or even if you two had gotten a chance to talk about it at all yet. I made an a** of myself and I'm sorry for that. I was so caught up in my own feelings about my friend that I didn't consider yours." She seemed a bit unsure of what exactly she wanted to say. All she knew was that she needed to fix things with Gypsy so that it wouldn't cause a rift to start forming between her and Morrigan.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:33 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy and Nalyne both gave Alistair a nod as he left with Dev. As Lily moved to make amends, Nalyne started to inspect the property, the building in particular. In truth, it would probably take another god to fix the entire island. He just wasn't sure which one to trust with the job...

Gypsy listened to both females and finally gave a heavy sigh as she leaned in to press her forehead against Morrigan's, closing her eyes as she simply gave in to what the wolf wanted of her. In truth, Gypsy spoiled Morrigan rotten and rarely denied her anything.

"Even at my worst, I would never put My Wolf at risk... She means more to me than your Nalyne means to you... She is my lifeline to the rest of the world, and my most precious treasure... Right now, I'm willing to kill our Mate for getting her pregnant and only hold back because she asks it of me. I don't know the first thing about being a mother, much less being pregnant. I saw what her sister went through delivering the cubs and it terrifies me that Morrigan will go through the same thing," she said softly, speaking to Morrigan as much as she was to Lily.

After another moment, she pulled back to look at Nalyne as he came back down the stairs then over to Lily, "Besides... I think you two need to have a talk as well... After all... I may serve Death, and deal it fairly frequently; but Life is just as visible to me as it is to you..." she told her simply, getting a bit of her own back after Lily's bombshell.

Then Gypsy dropped her and Morrigan into a shadow and back to their room...

Nalyne came downstairs with a slightly worried look but tried to carry on as if Gypsy'd never said anything, "The house could do with a thorough going through, but I think it would take someone very powerful to set the island to rights after Nashirr's meddling with false-godhood. Any ideas on someone to take it over?" he tried to offer her something to distract her.

After all, while he'd made sure that she'd never be able to use her magic on him, that didn't mean that she couldn't hurt him... And blowing up the house with them in it might be a bit too much...  
Surface

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff