Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:43 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch VC ✾ Drama Enthusiast

▬▬"I bought a big bag of potatoes, and it's growing eyes like crazy."▬▬

When Finley showed up Yukon smiled outwardly, but inwardly glared. Couldn't the guy see that him and Sparrow were having a moment? Although... if it had just been Sparrow and Finley then Yukon would have probably butted in too, maybe that was just the gentleman's way.

Sparrow began going into a long monologue about when they first met, and all the potato phrases she had used over the years, where was she going with this? Obviously he was okay at leading, but a lot of that was struggling through everything and just being chummy with everyone. In reality, Yukon didn't really see himself as a great leader, he was just good at caring about others. Maybe, Sparrow didn't see herself as a good leader either, and her first instinct was to push it away.

Except, Yukon knew that wasn't the case. Aria had gone on many long rants about Chadwick, especially when Chadwick and Sparrow had a disagreement about Sparrow being in drama club, and leading it. Yukon turned Sparrow and held both of her shoulders firmly, holding her an arms distance away. He looked down at her, why were girls so short? "Sparrow, I don't think you really want to give up this director position. You've worked so hard the past four years for this. If you really wanted to deny it, you would have done it when the position was offered. Ari was so proud of you for accepting it, and so am I. You're going to be a great leader." He paused and took a breath, he wasn't Sparrow's brother, but maybe he could be a good mentor for her? No that wouldn't work, that was Aspen's job. He would be... her advisor! He could simply advise and be a good friend.

"As the Duke of York, which is very clearly a very regal sounding potato, I dub myself as your advisor. You can come to me with any questions about leadership, and we can work through it together. Honestly, I don't find myself that great of a leader, I like to just think I'm good at listening to others, and that's confused with good leadership. I just kind of, struggle through it." he brought her closer and wrapped her in a hug, then whispered in her ear, "Don't let what anyone else, especially some dumb boy, change what you're passionate about."

▬▬"Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see."▬▬

Where & Who: Yukon and Sparrow in Drama Club
Thinking about: no no no, sparrow you are the one in charge.
Wearing: shirt seen in FC pic, black pants

addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Clubroom
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sparrow and Yukon
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is awkward...

Finley nodded along when Sparrow greeted him, then explained her vocalizations. There was so much to learn (perhaps good for a visit to the library). The conversation then became one more between Sparrow and Yukon, so Finley awkwardly bowed out. Maybe it was a terrible idea, especially if Sparrow didn't even want to be the leader of the club. Hopefully it wasn't due to Chadwick being an arsehole again. The tall teen found an empty stretch of wall to lean against. Maybe someone else would want a conversation.... and if not, well, he could wait for Sparrow and Yukon's conversation to be over. Otherwise.... maybe he'd leave. Doing hair and makeup would only even matter closer to time for any performances anyway, and it's not like Sparrow couldn't find him throughout the year.

{{OoC: Available for Interaction}}
addaellis

stefan lee salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:23 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fourth year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club director || Music club || Quidditch announcer
Dueling Club (fall) || Fite Club (spring)

The moment Yukon put his hands on her shoulders, Sparrow knew he had seen through her halfhearted attempt to pass off the responsibility. Still, she held her expression, fighting not to give away the flood of emotions tumbling through her. She wasn’t sure what was worse, that he saw through her immediately, or that she was secretly glad he was refusing. He paused, thinking through something. She held her breath with a small tremble, although she didn’t know what for.

”But I have to,” she interjected, half a beg, half hoping he would say no again. ”I agreed with Chadwick that I’d not…do….”

Yukon declared himself her advisor, calling upon the power of...some kind of potato, it must have been, (he couldn’t really be the duke of York, could he?) to establish himself as such. She couldn’t help but smile a little, even though there was pressure building up behind her eyes now, tears just behind her eyelids. ”No, that’s okay, I’ll just ask Billie or--or Pietro,” she tried interrupting and tried brushing off, but Yukon was leaving no room for misunderstanding that he wanted her to take this responsibility, not just appoint someone else.

Yukon pulled her into a hug. ”Don’t let anyone else, especially some dumb boy, change what you’re passionate about.”

Sparrow burst into tears. She sobbed none-so-quietly, no doubt drenching the older boy’s shirt. ”Chadwick’s not dumb!” she protested shrilly as a matter of instinct, ”He’s thoughtful and always looking out for me and knows me better than I do myself and always getting me little things and Chadwick’s my soulmate and my one and only true love and--” Sparrow continued, spilling her thoughts in barely comprehensible gobbledygook and drowned in sobs. She let the defenses die out, feeling a terrible pang in her chest, like she was betraying Chadwick. She didn’t have to be the director of Drama Club. She guessed, aas she had convinced herself over the summer, that she didn’t even have to be in Drama Club to be a successful actress. After all, love trumped all. Love always won, and Chadwick was her true-love, her soulmate, her first and only.

...Right?

There were so many conversations with Wren, with Aria, with Big Sis Aspen, that made her question what true love and happily ever after was. But this wasn’t about love, this was about whether she could really still keep the Drama Club leadership when she had agreed she would not. But Yukon, and maybe even Finley by his contemplation, had seen what she was desperately trying not to acknowledge: Even when she was convincing herself over the summer, she was backstage at the local theatre. She never really believed she could leave the Drama Club, and really, standing here--hearing the room humming with songs yet to be sung, seeing the lights of future productions coming-- this was the place she had to stay, to make her name and take the claim offered.

Chadwick would understand. Because love always won.

Finally Sparrow stopped bawling. She wiped the rest of the tears on her sleeve and got her breathing and the hiccups that had started sometime mid-stutter and mid under control. ”Okay. You...you’re right. I do want this. I’ve been training to be an actress since I was five, and I boasted to Jack I’d put on four productions that would blow his mind and have the Hobgoblin Theatre throwing offers at me.”. She took a long, deep breath, steady this time. ”Thank you. Chadwick will understand. Because love always wins.”

She took another breath, stepped back a stepp, and stretched her arms up and on her tippy toes. When she relaxed, arms swinging, ”Okay! I accept your appointment as Hand of the Director. Now all we need is our cast to arrive!”

Sparrow tried smiling again, looking over to Finley with as best a reassuring experience as she could. She was captain now! She had to act like it! ”I hope I didn’t scare you off, Finley! I promise I’ll only cry in-scene from now on.”

setting Drama Club, Fall 2051 || withYukon and Finley
appearance 5'3", 123lbs || hair color brown, undyed swept to one side (option 2) || wearing red sweater and leggings (option 2)
status Love and theatre

Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I hate to break it to you babe, but I'm not drowning
There's no one here to save
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?

♡♥
~King of Anything" by Sara Bareillis. Nightcore Cover.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:04 pm
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Thirteen Years Old - Thirteen - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Member of the Drama Club and Culinary Club

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Jessica stepped into the Drama Club and immediately felt off, like there was some sort of tension. Sparrow had looked like she had just been crying, Yukon’s shirt was soaked, and some other guy was leaning up against a wall. Just by looking at him, she could tell he was older. She just couldn’t tell by how much. Jess felt like all eyes were on her as she walked in, and honestly, she almost missed the comfort of feeling invisible. “Hey, guys. How’s it going?” she asked hesitantly, approaching the forms to fill one out. Part of her wanted to know what was going on, but she also hoped that the atmosphere would soon change. Otherwise, the first day of the Drama Club this year was going to be whack. Upon handing in her form, Jessica glanced back at the entrance, hoping one of her few friends she had at the school would soon walk in.

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop - Slytherin
                                                Year: 3rd
                                                Play Suggestion: Any musical
                                                Relevant Skills: I can sing and I’m willing to help where I can

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

addaellis
Stefan Lee Salvatore
Miss GryffindorK

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:05 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fifth year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Quidditch announcer
Astronomy (fall) || Namaste Club (spring)

For the first time since they were back at school Dunce wasn’t following Sparrow protectively. Instead, Hecate Eponine Saffron Terra Ivanka Ariel (aka “Hestia”), Sparrow’s boreal owl, was perched inconspicuously on a corner chair. Sparrow had been in the Drama club room all morning, preparing activities and half-heartedly working on a study-scene for History. When it neared time for the club to meet, she set the forms out and sat on the edge of a seat, willing for anything--anyone, to distract her from the numbness of grief.

Sparrow was going to flourish. She had to. She had to do better-- to live better. She had to be okay. For Aria’s sake. Or at least, she had to pretend she was okay, because she had to pay more attention. Sure Sparrow could mimic anyone’s mannerisms and voice patterns after a bit of close observation, but she had to know what was going on in their lives as well. She would ask questions. She would listen, not only for their linguistic idiosyncrasies or their hobbies and dreams, but…for their fears...or something.

Sparrow pushed herself off the seat when someone entered: “Good afternoon!” She went through the usual polite greetings, but eventually started a conversation with a curious: ”What kind of roles do you like to play? What kind of character have you never played or are afraid of playing?”

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
[b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

setting Drama || with Hestia and awaiting Drama Club
appearance 5'6", soft || hair color white braids and waves || wearing Asymmetrical ruffle dress + white ribbons in her hair.
status What do people play?

I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you....

♡♥
~"For Good" from Wicked, sung by Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel. Harp cover by Chanah Ambuter.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:30 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted

╚════════════════════════════╝

Jessica walked into the classroom. She really hoped others would beat her to the first meeting of the year to avoid any potentially awkward interactions with Sparrow, but her luck didn’t seem to work in her favour today. Jessica had heard the rumours surrounding Sparrow’s best friend Aria, so she could only imagine what state of mind the club’s captain would be in. Much to her surprise, however, Sparrow was acting pretty happy. Even though Jessica could have easily guessed that she was faking it to get through her day, she was relieved that this was the route the Gryffindor girl chose to take.

“Good afternoon,” she said, returning the greeting. Once the Slytherin had filled in the form and handed it back, the older girl started up a conversation with her. Luckily, it was strictly club related. “I like playing characters that have a darker sense of humour, like Wednesday Addams. And uh, I’ve never really played super innocent or energetic characters,” she responded, thinking back to her roles in the club. Outside of Hogwarts, she had only the most minor roles in school since no one ever paid her much attention.

Year: 4th
                                                Relevant Skills: I can sing, and I’ve gotten better at makeup over the last few years. I am willing to help where I can!

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя؟
                                              αяє уσυ αfяαι∂, σf му ωαуѕ؟
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу єує
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ωσи'т тєℓℓ уσυ иσ ℓιєѕ
                                              ¢σмє, נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ¢ℓσѕєя тσ мє
                                              ι ¢αи ѕнσω уσυ тнє мαgι¢ ωαуѕ

spaceOf all the clubs they had decided to join, this was the one Fred was the most excited for and interested in. They loved the theater, being raised by a bunch of drag queens and magicians and actors, and were looking forward to having a chance to show off. They had a lot of helpful skills already, even at only twelve years old, so they hoped they would slot in comfortably with the established members. Maybe they could even teach them some things, since they doubted many of them had the same history with the theater they did. It was certainly a thought.

spaceThey took the provided form and filled it out, though not as quickly as they might've liked since they had to really think about some of the answers. They wanted to make sure their resume spoke for itself, of course. But they also didn't think that second year students were likely to get many parts, so they didn't want to suggest a play they themselves would like to act in. What if it was selected, after all, and they missed their chance to play a role they really liked? Hm.

¢αи'т уσυ fєєℓ тнє тнυи∂єяѕ ιи тнє иιgнт
                                              ∂σи'т вє αfяαι∂, ιт'ѕ αℓяιgнт
                                              ωнαт уσυ киσω, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ нσω тσ яєα¢н тнє ѕку
                                              ¢σмє, נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ¢ℓσѕєя тσ мє
                                              ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ тнє ωαу тσ ℓινє

wнere - Drama Club
                                              wнen - First Meeting 2052
                                              wιтн - who
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Winifred Carew - Slytherin
                                              Year: Second
                                              Play Suggestion: The Curious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
                                              Relevant Skills: I can do basically anything tech-y that's needed, non-magical that is. I know basics in sewing and set construction, am a decent painter, good at blocking and choreography, know how to manage lights and sounds, and am very good with makeup. I'm also a decent dancer and singer, and can act passably, though that needs improvement.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Club
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dramatic Clubmates
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Just gonna stay out of the way

Finley walked into drama club, seeing only Sparrow, Jessica, and a girl he didn't know in the room. He offered a little wave to the captain, grabbing one of the forms and filling it out. Yet again, he wanted to work behind the scenes. He wasn't comfortable enough to be on the stage, much less in front of the entire school. He filled out the form with his favorite pen, then handed it over to his friend. The girls were in the midst of a conversation, so he opted to standby and stay quiet for now.

Finley Archer - Ravenclaw
                                                              Year: Sixth
                                                              Play Suggestion: Hamilton
                                                              Relevant Skills: hair and makeup, plus some behind-the-scenes work

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Drama Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Other people
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Drama!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so cool!

Flynn was still learning his way around the school, but as soon as he heard about a drama club, he wanted to give it a go. He'd seen some super cool plays on the telly, and they were done without magic (probably). He could only imagine how fantastic it'd be with magic! After getting directions from a rather aggressive knight painting, Flynn found his way to what he assumed was the club room. There were a few older kids milling about, but some were talking about playing, so it had to be right.

He saw that there were forms to fill out, so he grabbed one and filled it out in the neatest writing he could muster. Once it was handed back in, he stood to the side, bouncing on the balls of his feet with excitement.

Flynn Wingrove - Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Play Suggestion: Grease? The Sound of Music? Wicked?
                                                                Relevant Skills: Fast learner, very helpful. Can learn just about anything needed

Can't worry about what other people might say
          It's who I am, gotta live my dream my own way
          Work, work it harder, gotta take it farther
          No holding back, you know we gotta do it right now
          Be even better! Work, work together
          It's now or never! Show 'em how we shine, we gotta
          Push it, push it to the limit, limit
          Cause we're in it to win it, in it to win it! Oh yeah!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:01 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

sixth year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Quidditch announcer
LARP (fall) || Adventurer's Guild (spring)

Sparrow arrived at Drama club humming softly and with determination. Drama, classes, clubs-- she had spent a long time living for Chadwick, living for Aria’s memory. But...she had her own efforts to pursue, and at least on the drama and acting front they seemed to be moving...somewhere? She wasn’t sure. Acting was just a part of her--the way eating was part of being human.

Last year during a conversation on the Astronomy Tower that she didn’t quite remember the end of, she and Yukon had started on their own musical. She was going to bring the song to Music Club tomorrow for workshopping, but the idea sparked something about original work in Drama Club.

”hm hm hm~ I wonder if anyone else would be down for spending a semester on original work. We could run it like we did improv workshops a few years ago…” Goodness that felt like forever ago.

setting Drama Club First meeting, September 2053 || with Future theatre kids
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color messy colorful braid || wearing Fancy purple and gold dress with asymmetrical flats
status The theatre is my hoooommmeeee~~~

”I think...I look back on my acting over the years, and I think I like the villains...Like Ursula! I played Cersei Lannister in a skit this last summer and it was fascinating if a bit lacking in theatrics. And villain backstories are interesting. Everyone is a good person if you only look the right way….except for Chadwick. And…” And the person who got Aria killed. Sparrow paused, the words silent tears that she brushed away. “I think these roles developed me as an actress and person. And they were interesting and thoughtful.” She forced a smile, and made a small shrugging gesture and redirected the conversation: “Let’s this year find you an innocent and energetic character to play.”

Since there was no one there yet anyways, Sparrow turned to Jessica. “Or what about now? I’m sure I have a script somewhere about cute and innocent versus big bad evil…What did you think about improv last year?”

As she went about collecting her various scripts, Sparrow paused a moment to offer Jessica a nod of thanks and sad smile: “It just feels like I’ve become a very boring character lately. Thank you for listening.”

Hamlet?

kiska166

I'm trembling now, you can't know how I've missed you
Missed the fairy tale adventures
In this ever spinning playground
We were young together.

♡♥
~"As if We Never Said Goodbye" by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:20 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted

╚════════════════════════════╝

Jessica was the second to arrive to the Drama Club, behind the club’s leader Sparrow. The first meeting last year had been rather awkward, to say the least. She had started crying and Jess had tried her best to comfort her until Sparrow changed the subject back to theatre and had Jessica act out a scene as Nikki Harris from Curtains. Jessica wasn’t used to playing The Ingenue, which was exactly why she was given that script to perform. It definitely challenged her, considering she had always been drawn to the darker, more complex roles – maybe because she was particularly good at performing those. “Hey, Sparrow,” she greeted as she filled out a form. “How was your summer?” she asked, hoping it wouldn’t trigger any trauma.

Year: 5th
                                                Relevant Skills: I can sing, and I’ve gotten better at makeup over the last few years. I am willing to help where I can!

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✩ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Drama Club
xxx✩ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A few other students
xxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Drama Club!
xxxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna be so fun!

Flynn skipped into drama club, spotting only a couple older girls. Maybe he'd meet someone in here around his age eventually. Flynn straightened his shirt, unable to figure out why it wouldn't sit right. Admittedly, he didn't notice that the buttons were one off, causing him to look even more at disarray than normal. He walked over and filled out one of the forms, though he didn't really know enough about plays to help much. He had had a ton of fun last year, so hopefully this year would be even better.

Flynn Wingrove - Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Play Suggestion: I think doing Wicked or even Wizard of Oz would be fun
                                                                Relevant Skills: I know a little from club last year, but I'm willing to learn wherever you need help!

{{OoC: feel free to interact!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Clubroom
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sparrow, a few others
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club Opening
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This maybe was a bad idea

Finley had been waffling on going to Drama Club this year. It was his last year there and he'd been having a great time with it so far.... but he wasn't sure if Sparrow would want to see him then.. or ever again. After she and Chadwick broke up, then he and Chadwick started dating... well... it fractured the friendship between Finley and Sparrow. After walking to the club, he turned back before he got to the door. Sparrow would probably not want to see him... but then again, it was a chance to make amends.... Turning around again, Finley forced himself to step through the door. Inside was still pretty bare. Sparrow and a couple others were the only ones inside, meaning he was definitely visible. Walking over to the table, he filled out a form, dark eyes purposely not making contact with Sparrow. He wasn't sure he could avoid saying something incredibly stupid, so he just decided to avoid temptation. Setting down hid form, Finley stepped away, busying himself with looking the floor and his ever untied shoes.

Finley Archer - Ravenclaw
                                                              Year: Seventh
                                                              Play Suggestion: Phantom of the Opera or Chicago
                                                              Relevant Skills: I've got skills with hair and makeup. I also don't mind helping orchestrate music and/or playing.

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:09 am

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • There were a few people at the Drama Club meeting already when Mona arrived, and that could only bode well. It wasn't impossible to do something nice and enjoyable with less people, but Mona didn't want 'nice', she wanted something big and fun. And that was always easier with more people.

She practically skipped into the room, smiling and her hair brightening to a nearly blinding pink. The first thing she did was fill out the form that every club so far needed, then she looked around. The other people seemed busy and the only person close to her age was another boy she recognised from her house and she approached him.

"I'm glad I'm not the only underclassman here," she grinned, hair turning to a less blinding but still bright yellow shade. "I'm Monira, or Mona! Do you think we're going to do a musical this year?"

Monira Al-Hadad - Hufflepuff
                                              Year: First
                                              Play Suggestion: Les Mis, Wicked, Cats, or any musical really
                                              Relevant Skills: I can sing and I think I can act well! I can also do some basic muggle magic tricks

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Drama club tab tab tab WITH other club members

OOC Open for interaction!

Cinnabun Gryffie

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✩ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Drama Club
xxx✩ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mona
xxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Drama Club!
xxxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna be so fun!

Flynn looked surprised when a colorful girl walked into Drama, then opted to walk over to him. She mentioned not being the only young one there, earning an overeager nod from Flynn. She then introduced herself and asked what he thought they might do that year. "It's nice to be in a club with all the ages, but extra nice to not be the only one of that age! I'm Flynn, just Flynn, and I'm not sure. Basically we all wrote down what we'd like, then Miss Sparrow, the captain over there, picks the most popular... I think. I don't really remember how it went last year." He smiled, ever eager to begin. Last year had been a lot of work, but they all pulled it off and everything was so cool. Plays were about a zillion times better with magic to help, and he for sure enjoyed their creation.

oyehh

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff