Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Drama Club
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Zackie, a first year
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Drama Club finally opening
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't wait to see what we'll do

Yarrick had been not-so patiently waiting for her big brother to open Drama club. Of course, he'd gotten himself in trouble right at the start of the year, causing the group to be delayed. Walking in, there was a younger girl babbling on, and Yarrick strode over to her brother's side to fill out her own form.

"Hey big brother. Any plans for this year?" She looked up at Zack, a grin settled on her face as she handed over her form. She was secretly pretty excited about the show, since it gave a chance for Yak to come along to the school and watch. She was always determined to get even a few minutes with her twin at the actual school.

Yarrick Amber Renee Rosalyn Inessta Caroline Knapp - Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Play Suggestion: I'm cool with anything, but maybe a less-creepy retelling of Phantom of the Opera?
                                                                Relevant Skills: I can play the flute and I'm getting better with the guitar. Plus I can help wherever needed. Also if you don't let me join, I'll tell mom you were in detention for three weeks.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
          Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
          Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
          Wɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅ
          I'ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅ! Kᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Jᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
          Sᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Prefect ☁ Namaste ☁ Fite (Ex-Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Captain)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater & VC)

"What is my role?"

Zack had high hopes that his drama team would all come back for the year. He wanted to have a series of smaller skits this year, maybe each kid would write their own and they'd do a showcase? He wasn't sure what would happen - but first he had to get enough actors and actresses.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
[b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

""

""

""

""

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting:
Thoughts:
Wearing:

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:08 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin greeted his classmate with a quick “Hello” before filling out a form. Once completed, he had handed it in. “How have your holidays been?” he asked, making small chitchat. The two were friends – maybe not super close, but they interacted a lot in classes and clubs, namely in Drama and in Art. Their roles were quite different out on the Quidditch pitch: one guarded goalposts while the other smashed bludgers into mostly the chasers, seekers, and other beaters. Ben was forever grateful that keepers weren’t much of a target.

Benjamin Olson - Hufflepuff
                                              Year: 5th
                                              Play Suggestion:Hamilton
                                              Relevant Skills: Set design and building & anything artsy. Interested in directing. Can also act.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Do I have a s h o t at the b i g part
                                              'Cause I've been up all night l o o k i n g at the big p i c t u r e

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Drama Auditorium
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No One
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Drama Club
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? How do people walk in heels?

Yarrick had had a pretty crap-tastic summer. From just dealing with about a trillion siblings, to Yak being even more distant, it was bad enough. But then Zack said he was moving to the states with Erikk and their dad?! It was super dumb. But then Flick also said she was leaving with her family! Had they all conspired!? Now it was just her and Xeno here, but there would probably be more family eventually. Besides, she'd gotten her cathartic release by punching her older brother (though she also got grounded for it), and she was more at peace.

So the morning of Drama Club, she headed out to open it up. It'd been handed over from Zack, though she wondered if it wasn't a pittance. She left her loose curls down, though she grabbed a scrunchie just in case. Once in the room, Yarrick worked on setting everything up. At least Zack had had one good thought with putting her in charge. There was no way she could do all her tasks and get on stage. So she could hide in her stage fright a little longer. The teen stumbled over her heeled shoes with a frown, but straightened herself up as she put out the usual applications.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                [b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
                                                                [b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

{{Wearing :: Fancy Clothes}}
          Iғ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ!
          Sᴋɪᴘᴘɪᴇsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴋᴇ! Pʟᴏᴘ, ᴘʟᴏᴘ, ᴘʟᴏᴘ ~ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sʜᴀᴘᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ sᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ "Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ sᴏᴄᴋ"
          Hᴀᴘᴘɪᴇsᴛ ᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴀɪʀ! I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ
          Wʜʏ's ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ? Wʜʏ's ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ sᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ?
          Iғ I ᴡᴀs sᴄʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ I sᴀᴡ ᴍᴇ, ғʟᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴏɴɢ
          I'ᴅ sᴀʏ "Dᴀᴍɴ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ" ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
          Hᴏᴡ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ? Oғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪsʜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ?
          Yᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀs ғʀᴇᴇ ᴀs ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ
          Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜ-ᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ! Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇ-ɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:44 pm
User Image

If I can't be c l o s e to you
                                              I'll s e t t l e for the g h o s t of you

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Quidditch Vice Captain & Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin had a pretty great summer, spending most evenings watching films with Skyla. He felt really good about their friendship even though she had still declined to officially date him because he was a student. The woman was only two years older than him, for Christ’s sake. That wasn’t a huge age gap in his opinion. Besides, he liked that she was older than him. Apparently, he was only ever into older girls. Although she wouldn’t be his girlfriend, he did get her to agree to meet up on Hogsmeade weekends, so at least he still had opportunities to wow her. Then in two years, he felt pretty optimistic that she’d finally say yes. “Hey, Yarrick,” Ben greeted upon walking into the Drama Club before filling out a form and handing it back in. “Whatever play we decide to do, you should make me the lead. I’m feeling lucky!” he announced, mainly caught up in his feelings from the last couple of weeks. Oh — he could probably convince her to come watch as well!

Benjamin Olson - Hufflepuff
                                              Year: 6th
                                              Play Suggestion: Peter Pan
                                              Relevant Skills: Set design and building & anything artsy. Interested in directing. Can also act.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

If you can't be n e x t to me
                                              Your m e m o r y is e c s t a s y

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:14 am
User ImageUser Image
xxಇ. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Auditorium - Off Stage
xxxಇ. Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Yarrick and Ben, I suppose
xxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Signing up for Drama!
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They seem fun!

Aaah yes, Drama. Tambry's only chance to get back up on stage to perform in front of a crowd. With an excited twirl, the girl danced her way into the room where the club was to be held. Luckily, it seemed she was pretty early, with only two others in attendance so far. There were application forms, so the first year quickly filled one in, all done in loopy cursive with a sparkly pink pen. Once it was handed in, she looked over at the others. The boy asked if he wouldn't be made lead, earning a dramatic sigh from the older girl. "Just for that, Ben, I'm making you play a tree. I don't know what play it'll be, but you're gonna be a tree." She laughed softly, and Tambry couldn't help but laugh along. "So I suppose I should ask to be an extra, then?"

Tambry Hattley - Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Play Suggestion: Have you ever done a ballet? Otherwise, I would love a musical!
                                                                Relevant Skills: I excel at multiple forms of dance, I'm excellent with memorizing choreography and lines, and I'm pretty good with stage hair and makeup!

{{Wearing :: Comfy Gear}}
          Kiska166

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ! Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ
          Wᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ 'ᴇᴍ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:31 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Beside the Stage
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tambry and a couple others
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Drama Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Whooo I'm tired

Of all the things Adelai was certain he could do.... being on stage was decidedly not one of them. In fact, he was terrified to try and do public speaking. But where came plays and presentations came the need for an A/V geek to work the technology. If anyone could do it, Adi was confident it could be him. In fact, his confidence led to enough energy that he felt good enough to walk to the club. After all, they'd probably have seats for a rest if he needed one. By the time he'd made it to the room, unfortunately, his legs were pretty shaky. This school had way more walking than he was used to!

He walked inside, looking at the others within. The only one he recognized was Tambry from his year, and she was filling something out. He waited patiently, then stepped over, filling out his own form with a silly joke included. With that task done, the boy walked over, then shuffled his walker to have a seat and sat down near the others to rest his tired legs. "Hey, sorry, I'll be alright in a moment. Nice to meet you guys." He offered a small wave, before setting his hand on his side to try and massage his achy back muscles.

Adelai X.M. Hasenpfeffer-Bates - Gryffindor
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Play Suggestion: The Greatest Showman would be dope
                                                                Relevant Skills: Any of the tech stuff behind the scenes. I can run lights, audio, and whatever else. I guess I could play the token crippled character, if I don't have any lines...

{{Wearing :: Casual Clothes}}
          Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:45 pm
User Image
                                          If I could fly, then I would know
                                          What life looks like from up above and down below
                                          I’d keep you safe, I’d keep you dry

User Image

Xeno...did not want to be here. Drama wasn't really her thing, but she knew Yarrick was probably struggling with all the changes that had happened and she wanted to be as supportive as she could. But she had zero intention of getting on a stage anytime soon. Upon entering the room she let out a yawn and headed toward her sister to grab a signup form.

She waved at her sister and took a seat on the floor to fill out the paper. Her eyes occasionally flited up to look around the room and see who else had come. There seemed to be a lot of enthusiasm that she didn't quite share but she put on a smile so as to not look completely unenthused.

Xenobiologick Knapp - Gryffindor
                                                        Year: 2
                                                        Play Suggestion: Much Ado About Nothing
                                                        Relevant Skills: I'm decent as artsy stuff. I could probably paint a background or something. I can do hair decently too.

Don’t be afraid
                                          I’m the satellite and you’re the sky

null

SherbertLemondrop

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items