Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Testimonies
Healing Testimonies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:25 am
All testimonies are from facebook unless otherwise stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 am
Grove wrote:

Awhile back, I injured my knee going down the steps of our deck. It had bothered me for days and wasn't getting better, no matter what I did. A brother at church prayed for me, and by the end of the service, all pain was GONE and it never came back!  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 am
Reeder wrote:

I had arthritis bad in the knees and in my hands, I went up 3 times to have the church lay hands on me and annoint me with oil. Well glory be the 3 Rd time was a charm and I was delivered from all pain . This was over 10 yrs ago and haven't experienced any pain since. Praise God!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:28 am
Beutel wrote:

My dad was medically proven that he would never walk again after a truck crash 15 years ago, ruined his nerves in his right leg and groin. After months and months of physio therapy, they made zero progress and gave up.

Not long after dad was completely healed at church one night, literally crawled to the front of the church and got prayed over.

He walked home that night, and now he runs marathons. God still heals and miracles do happen!

He told the head doctors who were on his case that he was healed by God and they said " whatever works for you " ..... lol  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:30 am
Cheek wrote:

My husband ended up in the hospital, he had diabetes (sugar was up 588.). He found out while at a Dr appt. They told him to not go home,but to the hospital. He was on the verge of kedoacidosis. Took 3 days to get his sugar down enough to go home. He was on pills,and insulin. Plus a diet which I kept him on. He was told he could beat it in 2 yrs if he took his meds and worked on his diet. Of coursee the 1st thing my son and I did was lay hand on him and pray. My pastor his wife and elders from my church prayed for him (my husband is saved). Not only that I BELIEVED my husband was healed. Suffice it to say 45 days later my husband is CURED in the name of JESUS CHRIST, cause he no longer has diabetes. 45 days! And the dr.s said 2 yrs. GOD IS GREAT! HALLELUJAH!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 am
Rey wrote:

Not me personally. But my aunt in el salvador healed a dying child. A child was dying and couldn't eat therefore my aunt prayed for him in Jesus name. The mother said they tried everything but not Jesus so a couple of days later my aunt saw the boy in the clinic eating and the boy had gained weight! He is now currently alive and well too! smile  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:34 am
Horner wrote:

My Son had a leaky Heart valve that had to be replaced during surgery, he had a stroke and went into a coma, and was brain dead in Florida.So two surgeons and two Neurologist said there was no hope, they had 25 years at this and no one ever came back, but if by some miracle he lived he would be same as dead so we were told to, make funeral arrangements. WE told them they did not know our God. he will live and he's not dead.But he was in that coma for six day's and each day no one could give us any hope, so Friday was the last day and we had to make the decision, or they would, they said by the law it was their right to pull the plug.we did not give up and that Fryday morning six o clock a.m. the nurse called us and said he was awake and talking and following commands .we rushed to the hospital and he was fine after three months rehab we brought him home, and he is fine no damage. At the hospital, they were calling him Lazarus.this is just one of many miracles of our God we serve.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:34 am
Ling wrote:

God healed my of my depression and I was attacked twice by very bad pain on my back, I laid hand on my own back and called to His name and pain gone. All I can do is to jump up, and shout,"Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!"  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:35 am
McGrath wrote:

My son could only eat 20 foods due to allergies and now he eats completely normally. God still works miracles to this day. He is outside of our worlds limits and time since he created them. He can heal anything still.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:36 am
Skinner wrote:

God healed a disease in my side 6 years ago. He took the pain away instantly when my pastor and elders laid hands on me and prayed. I was sick and hurting so bad i could not sleep very well. It was GONE!  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:37 am
Davis wrote:

Shortly after I was baptized, I came down with a very high fever and my skin broke out in severe hives on 1/3 of my body.. My friend prayed for me and I watched them disappear before my eyes.. I also once saw a woman who had such severe asthma that she could barely stand without becoming short of breath.. She was prayed over by several people and she began to dance! Glory to God.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:38 am
Walker wrote:

Our Heavenly Father healed the voices I used to hear. Me and two ladies from my church were praying for deliverance. One minute they were shouting, the next...gone!  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:39 am
Jenkins wrote:

My church theres a women who had a huge mass on her brain we all prayed for her and she whent in to have it removes and thay did one last scan to check what thay had to remove and it was gone  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:40 am
Arndt wrote:

I used to have literally 10/10 neck, shoulder pain and nothing helped, nothing. For six months I rolled on the floor at night begging my husband to rub the area bc touch seemed to alleviate pain for the moment .. but I felt I was literally being tormented. I was absolutely miserable. Guys, I had an MRI finally and during the MRI I was praying ... the scan showed a minor bulging disc in my neck but that shouldn't have been that painful... well, after that day I prayed the pain started to diminish slowly... and without treatment or anything, but being saved by His grace shortly there after... I'm now pain free. I literally think it was a demon tormenting me.

Also, what's weird is the pain started when I was moving a parapalegic man (I'm a nurse)and I just moved his shoulders to the center of the bed and immediately it was like the pain just erupted. And I looked at him in his eyes (he couldn't talk) and could just tell he knew what happened.. I think a demon transferred from him to me. Is that weird to think?  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Testimonies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces