Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH ORP] Welp (Toki has now wandered away!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image

"Go to the unused classroom," the gnomes said. "Perfect place for a photo booth," they said. "No, we're not bitter that you set up a photo table right beside ours," they said.

Toki clutches her camera just a little bit tighter and wanders deeper into the fog.

OOC

This is another really slow and relaxed ORP! Students, hunters, horsemen welcome pls come say hello to the new student qvq

Toki is a new Amityville student! She just enrolled, knows practically nothing, and is wandering around the haunted house like a true unranked low-level burden noob. Any of your characters can run into her, and if you ask her to, she will take your photo! You can request for a polaroid (example above) or a student ID photo (expression headshots, 2-3 expressions!)

You don't have to pay, but if you give her anything shiny she will...wear it and attract more attention and probably die

Her camera sucks (I draw slowly LMAO), so this will be really relaxed - unless you want to kill her. You can attack her and she will almost definitely die - but she will be really bitter when she respawns, and refuse to take your photo!

Also, if you want more expressions, feel free to visit her in her dorm OVO Posting is totally a-ok!

OOC: image examples!

expressions:
User Image User Image User Image

polaroid:
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:50 pm
Vaudrey was irrevocably, hopelessly lost.

Not even a little lost, but the kind of lost where one wanders around aimlessly for several hours in roiling gray fog and then promptly proceeds to disappear into a void and never gets seen again and then spends the next decade of their life terrorizing all who pass.

Minus the terrorizing part. And the never being seen again part.

And also the ten year thing, since it had only been approximately five minutes.

He had, however, somehow managed to run into someone else stuck in the fog, and it hadn't - thankfully - been a hunter. Vaudrey was now peering at the ghoul with wide, startled eyes, then at the camera, then at the ghoul again, as though half expecting it to start exploding.

"Are you taking photos?" he asked instead, because it was a reasonable conversation, and he wanted to not think about where they were. "Hello, I, ah, I'm Vaudrey, I'm still stuck here, as I'm sure you are, if you're not doing anything, you could maybe help me get a new ID? Is that what your camera is for? One of the gnomes in the hall said something about a camera and a ghoul..."

Vaudrey tailed off, smiling brightly at her.

Pyrogoth

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:28 am
User Image "How fortituous! A fellow student! You are new here, like me? We should be friends! No doubt this..."

User Image "...inappropriate, vulgar prank by those gnomes..."

User Image "...was Fate's plan to allow us to meet!"

Toki grabs hold of one winged hand, shaking it vigorously, heedless of the concept of personal space.

"Oh, yes - we may as well make use of my camera. You do not have any shiny items, but that certainly pales in comparison to the fact that we may well die here, hmm?"

She shakes it cheerfully, sending a few diamante gems flying off.

"Come, smile! Let us take a few, just in case!"

User Image User Image User Image

kuropeco
urngfjgh i realized after actually using these that squares are nicer than floating heads so

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:09 am
It's been a while since October's been in the Haunted House. He's supposed to be patrolling, as per the usual hunter duty roster that put him here in the first place.

Instead, he's sitting on the floor of a wide, spacious room that has a piano in one corner (covered in cobwebs) and several bookshelves along one wall (also covered in cobwebs). October is leaning with his back against one of the shelves, head drooped.

He's possibly asleep.

Or dead.

It's sort of a debate which one is more likely.

Pyrogoth
ok here have urself a hunter Toki

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:12 am
Toki receives a wide, startled look from Vaudrey, but he does appreciate the photographs.

"We can't die in here," he says, trying to sound confident. "We're definitely going to live and then we'll go be friends outside of here, right? That's how things work!"

Toki gets a slightly awkward shoulder pat for her work - and also because he's trying to console her, and probably failing at it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:11 pm
Henry wasn't at all sure what to expect from this place. He'd heard stories, of course, most of them quite horrific. It left him very twitchy as he made his slow way down the halls of the Haunted House. Jumping at the sounds of the creaking boards beneath his feet.

He was hoping to make it through the whole of his patrol without running into anything. That would have been quite ideal, though did nothing at all to help him better himself as a hunter.

Still...this didn't seem like the place to worry about self improvement.

Sighing softly, he edged towards a corner, and very slowly made his way around it.

Only to stop dead in his tracks at the sight of a figure holding a camera. Not human, not with those horns, but beyond that, Henry didn't know what he was looking at.

Or what to do about it.

pyrogoth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:24 pm
Mikael wasn't at all sure how he ended up in the haunted house. He'd just showed up for a duty and ended up bundled off to a weird place full of dust and fog.

He hadn't even brought his sketchbook to draw things so found himself stuck wandering the really spooky hallways hoping that he didn't meet anything nasty.

In his head Fenris growled and grumbled, not liking the lack of scents on the air. <> he growled <>

He really wished he was back on the island making sandcastles instead, though even his sandcastles had been ruined lately by the rain and the monsters. He wasn't having a great time at all.

When he saw what looked like a demon, he looked like he might actually cry about it.

((Ref stuff for Mik (he wears pastel rainbow stuff because ???) - On the Right ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:29 pm
A wicked little laugh sounded from behind Mikael as the air smelled of pure ozone, like lightning had struck nearby. A quiet crackle sounded not far from him as a dusky blue fox padded nearby and sniffed him. Between one thought and another Yeseul resumed her human form, draping one arm (tattered sweater and all) around the blond's shoulder. "Why helloooo there. Are you one of those daaaaaangerous hunters I've heard all about?"

Eyebrows waggled at Toki as she snickered again. "You don't look too dangerous. Hey. Get a load of this! It's a human." She nudged him towards the demon and her camera. "Betcha don't have a picture of one of those."

baneful

pyrogoth
Yeseul is a raiju which is a thunder creature. She is particularly a fox. She has pale pale skin, dark eyes, and ash-blue hair with fluffy fox ears sticking out of the top. She wears distressed everything and is a complete a*****e.

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:30 pm
Al was patrolling through when he happened upon the strange student. He had Nuru drawn and aimed... and then realized she wasn't attacking so lowered the weapon. "Hello?" He asked uncertainly. "Friend or foe?" She seemed scared but was holding a camera.

"Are you taking pictures?"

PyroGoth
Lots of pics in dorm but if you're lazy like me, he's in my sig too. ;D I'd love student ID, but he's not a student, does that matter? XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:52 pm

"H..hey!" Mikael said a little indignantly. "I'm...I'm only ..half..mostly human! Fenris is me too so please don't ignore him." And he held up his ribbon on his wrist.

He didn't seem too bothered by the fact he was talking to a fox.

Fenris however went completely ballistic.

<>

Mikael tried to ignore him, he was always like this around dogs and foxes.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:03 pm
Toki stumbles across another person (student?) almost immediately. Ah, but they have clearly passed...she tries to walk quietly. It's a good thing she doesn't have any trinkets right now.

"Another victim of the gnomes," She says, misunderstanding literally everything about this place. She bows her head in a moment of silence.

"Welp, the dead have no use for gold!"

User Image

kuropeco
omg im sorry she ended up literally searching his body for valuables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:32 pm
"Another student!"

Toki abandons whatever she's doing and looks over. What's that in his hand? It's so large. And so very, very shiny.

User Image

"My friend!"

User Image

"Would you--"

User Image

"--Like a photograph?"

Beejoux

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:01 pm
"A human! A human student," Toki exclaims, not the sharpest tool in the shed. "You are absolutely correct - I have yet to take a photograph of a human!"

User Image

User Image

When the flash finally fades, she tucks the polaroid deep into her sleeve. "Perhaps this was indeed the right place to offer my photography services! Would any of you like a photograph? No, no, a new photograph. That one was for my...personal collection."

nessihime

baneful

OOC
i drew fenris even though the students cant see him akjshfsdkjghLOL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:13 pm
As promised, Rhys was hobbling around where he probably shouldn't have been hobbling very shortly after being cleared to leave the infirmary. Plans were plans, though, and taking Seren to the Haunted House was a plan made that he intended to see through. Besides, she could look at it as a very informative kind of field trip considering it was her first time leaving to see Halloween.

Or at least what they could find from Halloween here at the Haunted House.

He could sense a pair of eyes on him but he tried not to pay it too much attention, and instead turned to Seren. "So all this fog, typical s**t here. Just gotta wade around in it and deal with whatever you find."

Aria Starstone

PyroGoth

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:18 pm
Seren willingly followed Rhys in, trusting her friend not to lead her astray. She was looking around, fascinated, though also keeping half an eye on him. If he looked likely to get hurt, she was prepared to step in between him and danger. He was, after all, still only MOSTLY healed and she was in perfect health. She kept brushing her fingers along Diwata's totem, something that had started to become a habit for her. Diwata was whispering words of encouragement and also nervousness.

"Really? Interesting. Seems like a big chance for a lot of confusion and mess, if you ask me. But I can see how it'd be good practice too."

_ p a o cx

PyroGoth

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas