Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Ha Ha Halloween (October & Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:43 pm
It was probably a bad idea to be sleeping on the job.

It was probably even more of a bad idea to be sleeping in the Haunted House, on the job, when October was supposed to be doing duty - as in patrolling as best he could. Which, as it turned out, he wasn't, because he was currently slouched in a side room that had a broken piano on one side and some sort of broken plastic apparatus on the other.

His sword lay across his lap, October's head drooped downward.

Lucyal
gross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:51 pm
Hel was rather baffled as she stared down at the hunter, silently standing in front of him with her hands on her hips.

Never---never---had she caught one sleeping on the job. IN THE HAUNTED HOUSE! Didn't he know that there were hostile Halloweeners? Ones that would attack him on sight? Try to kill him? Didn't he know that HORSEMEN roamed here sometimes? Very baffling indeed. Lucky for this hunter, she was going to do him a big favor.

The reaper brought up a leg and slammed her foot into the wooden board to the side of October's head. She then leaned forward, getting up close and personal with the Hunter.

"Hey there, friend!" She told him loudly and conversationally. "This is not a good place to catch a nap, yanno? I could have had your head a million times over by now!"

kuropeco
SO IS UR FACE

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:59 pm
The foot slamming miraculously did not seem to wake October, but the loud voice did. His eyes fluttered open, a wide yawn escaping from beneath the mask pulled up over the lower half of his face, a squinty eyed, bleary look given to the person in front of him.

Or rather, looming over him. October blinked up at her sleepily.

"You're not a hunter," he said, after a long moment of silence in which twelve cows, sixteen rabbits, and seven dogs paraded across October's sleep addled mind. He stifled another yawn, shifting a little, fingers curling around the hilt of his sword, though he made no move to use it.

"What are you doing?" October asked politely.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:11 pm
"No, I am not." Though she was human in appearance, that stopped at her attire. She was sporting nothing but black layered clothing that looked worn with the occasional bit of orange poking through.

"Ooooooh~" The reaper hummed, shifting an arm to rest her elbow on her propped up leg so that she could rest her chin in her hand. The other arm stayed resting on her hip. "Yanno...saving your life!" She exclaimed, looking down at him rather incredulously. "I was not kidding about the having your head, thing! You know there are students who do want to kill hunters, ya? You know that horsemen roam these halls as well, right? And judging by your coat, you are as strong as a paper bag in a Jacking thunderstorm, so---ya---saving your life."

The reaper huffed, as if she couldn't believe she, of all creeple, had to be the voice of reason right now.

"What is your name?"

kuropeco

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:26 pm
"Oh," said October.

There was another long pause.

"Did my life need saving?" he asked, blinking up at the woman curiously. "Well, if you say it did, then I guess it did, so I guess thanks are in order, so thank you for saving my life, that's very thoughtful of you. I really wouldn't want to be dead anytime soon."

He tapped a finger along the blue of his sword. Tuesday said something about Halloween inside of his head, but was mostly ignored, because her voice was currently at a register that only dogs could hear.

"What does that make you?" he asked, and then added, "I'm October."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:56 pm
Hel stared at October, and then squinted at him. She even learned further down to inspect him closer as she tried to puzzle something out. "Did you get hit in the head or something, boyo?" She asked finally. "Or are you like the runt of the Deus litter and they cast you out to strengthen the pack?" For once, there was no mockery in her tone---not that October would know since this was his first time meeting her---just bafflement. "It is good you are thankful!"

She finally removed her boot from the wall, and planted it back firmly on the ground. The reaper rolled her shoulders idly, and then jabbed one of her thumbs at herself. "That makes me your savior!" She told him bluntly with a tone that very much said duh. That was immediately ruined though when he told her his name, and Hel snorted loudly, following it with bark of a laugh.

"October?" She echoed, terribly amused. "October? What, did your mother pop you out during that month, or was that the month you were made?" She grinned terribly at the hunter, eager to hear the answer.

kuropeco

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:09 pm
"I don't think so," said October, though he did consider this, briefly, mulling over any possibility of having hit his head on anything and not realizing it. "And I don't think I'm the runt, that would be a little sad, I just was taking a nap, is all."

She was very tall. October was under the distinct impression that she was very much Not a Hunter, only made further possible by the way she was talking to him and the words she was using. That, and Tuesday's screech of excitement likely had something to do with it as well.

Plus if she had saved him, well...he had to sort of roll with it.

"No, I was born in November," said October politely. "My parents liked the name October, though."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:41 pm
"Uh...huh."

She didn't seem very convinced. No, in fact her face quite clearly stated that she thought he was mentally addled. "Did...no one tell you that napping here is bad?" Deus was so...organized! Surely they had simple stuff for that!? The reaper immediately looked disappointed at his answer though. "WHAT?" She barked. "That is so stupid!" She pointed a finger at him. "Your name should be November then!"

She planted her fists back on her hips firmly. "Why are you a hunter, December?"

kuropeco

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:58 pm
October seemed vastly unconcerned by everything that was going on.

"They probably did," he said, with another wide yawn. His sword shifted across his lap, glinting blue with the movement as he stretched. "I wasn't listening very much, to be honest. The higher ups tend to drone on and on and on again, it gets very tiresome."

The woman was given a look. "That's just silly, why would my name be November? I like being October," he said politely. "What's your name?"

The question made him squint. October said, after a thought, "To stab things."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:11 pm
"Well...if you do not listen to them, then listen to me!" She told him. "Do not nap here again if you really do want to live! Someone will come along and chop off that pretty little head of your's!" Hel shot him an incredulous look. "Your name should be November because you were born in November! October is so random and stupid now---Ah!"

The reaper thrust out a hand to him.

"I am Hel! A reaper, also a Trick or Treater, and also your savior!" She cocked her head. "...That is it? She leo-squinted at him. "I dunno...are you not supposed to have deeper and possibly darker reasons for becoming a hunter than that?"

kuropeco

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:41 am
October's brows furrowed.

"I like to think I'm pretty, but hearing it from another person is always good," he said sagely, with a nod as though this was some sort of wise wisdom he was imparting (spoiler: it wasn't). October shook his head, hair falling around his face, and said, "Nah. I know someone named November already. Don't you think it would be confusing to have two Novembers?"

Hel's hand was eyed before October took it and gave it a shake. "Hello, Hel. Hello. No, should I? I want to stab things, I feel that's appropriate to do as a hunter, so..."

He shrugged, giving her a sleepy eyed look.

"Isn't that good enough?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:11 am
"But was November actually born in November?" Hel asked him rather seriously. This was of the utmost importance.

She gave his hand a firm and hearty shake, ignoring the heat that radiated off of it. That temperature difference between humans and those of Halloween was rather interesting, but she had gotten over it by now. Especially with all her trips to the human world. "Ha! Like I have not heard that one before, and hmmm---" The reaper gave a thoughtful pause, and then ended it with a huge shrug.

"If it is good enough for you, then more power to you---"

A pause.

"I still think it is stupid though." She grinned at him. "Say, how much longer do you have here? Because if you are going to nap again, I feel the need to scareling sit your sorry a**."

kuropeco

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:36 pm
"Nah, he was born in October," said October, with a bob of his head to indicate that this was perfectly normal and acceptable news. Hel's hand was cold to the touch, a startling contrast that he found quite interesting, actually, October gazing at his fingers for a second or two after he let go.

"It's good enough for me," he said, and glanced curiously over at her.

"I mean, if you want to come and sit with me, that's fine, I don't mind the company - as long as you're not like, you know, going to kill me," October added, for clarification's sake.

Lucyal

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff