Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
When your super nervous

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anxiety is strong
  with this one
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 am
Uggg So one of my friends ive known for months now asked could he come meet me. .______. we had planned to meet a week ago but he got sick and plans had to change. So he going to try again in 2 weeks. Im so nervous emo
He live in WV but works in PA and he works for 2 weeks then he off for two weeks so on his way home he going to stop here for a day. my anxiety going crazy.

Have you met any of your online friends?
Ive met a few 5 of them that i can think off, 2 are a married couple though they werent married when we first met years ago xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:35 pm
Camera 0bscura
Uggg So one of my friends ive known for months now asked could he come meet me. .______. we had planned to meet a week ago but he got sick and plans had to change. So he going to try again in 2 weeks. Im so nervous emo
He live in WV but works in PA and he works for 2 weeks then he off for two weeks so on his way home he going to stop here for a day. my anxiety going crazy.

Ive met a few 5 of them that i can think off, 2 are a married couple though they werent married when we first met years ago xd

Why so nervous though? Is it because you're crushing on him, or just afraid he'll kidnap you and dump you off at a gas station? :U

As long as you meet him in an open space s**t should be fine. Just view it like a family member you've only talked with over the phone/internet and you're meeting them for the first time.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:16 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Why so nervous though? Is it because you're crushing on him, or just afraid he'll kidnap you and dump you off at a gas station? :U

As long as you meet him in an open space s**t should be fine. Just view it like a family member you've only talked with over the phone/internet and you're meeting them for the first time.

I kind of like him, but i need to get to know him better. sweatdrop
LOL he not going to kidnap me xD if he did he will return me hours later and wont be able to put up with me. That sounds more like my parents nervousness. rofl

rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:57 am
Camera 0bscura

LOL he not going to kidnap me xD if he did he will return me hours later and wont be able to put up with me. That sounds more like my parents nervousness. rofl

rofl

Like get to know if he's married or not lol

Seems like an easy day then, just ask a bunch of questions about him, and talk to him about going to WV to visit his hometown someday toward the end.

Text someone to fake call you if you need to get the ******** out of there.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:31 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

rofl

Like get to know if he's married or not lol

Seems like an easy day then, just ask a bunch of questions about him, and talk to him about going to WV to visit his hometown someday toward the end.

Text someone to fake call you if you need to get the ******** out of there.

O gawd no he not married XD
Ive been talking to him for months he in a group with all my friends lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:31 pm
Hi, RaRa. I get your updates occasionally on FB. Kinda stalking you. xD
How did you guys meet? And did you get to meet in real life yet? How did it go? surprised

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:11 pm
Angry Kitsune
Hi, RaRa. I get your updates occasionally on FB. Kinda stalking you. xD
How did you guys meet? And did you get to meet in real life yet? How did it go? surprised

STRANGER DANGER STALKER ALERT LOL xd

Met playing a game called Ark, my friends and I kept getting wiped and a few friends knew friends in a large tribe and some how allowed us to join. Him and his friends had gotten invited to the tribe too and we kind of interacted a bit. He stole my sheep and painted it pink emo
But after a while the tribe went to hell our tribe leader no joke name was Satan back stabbed us and ran to another tribe dragging some of our best fighters and left us builders,hoarders, and breeders (dino breeding) behind. So we fled and started a new tribe then he came to the server and killed everything and destroyed us. xD so we all kind of gave up and spread out.
Didnt talk to him much for two months but then my one friend (a different friend) made me get Rust and then ditched me stressed and i started playing with this guy and his group of friends. XD any we been playing games together sense.
We just started talking alot and I think it started as a joke him coming to visit he only lives 5 hours away but his work is 3 hours away. >__> he super nice and sweet.
(so long sorry) XD i rambled

Im so nervous and excited for Wed when he comes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:31 am
Glad you clarified the breeder bit. mrgreen LMAO? And good luck to you! Are you guys meeting halfway?

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:23 pm
Angry Kitsune
Glad you clarified the breeder bit. mrgreen LMAO? And good luck to you! Are you guys meeting halfway?

No he came to my house he staying at the hotel across the street.
we spent all day together it was amazing xd we are such dorks man it was the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:50 pm
RaRa! I'm so very happy for you! 4laugh

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:14 pm
Angry Kitsune
RaRa! I'm so very happy for you! 4laugh

thanks xd He so sweet and easy to talk too we just a dorks we always just giggling and goofing off. uggg I cant wait for 3 more weeks when he will come back.  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games