Since this isn't a one topic thing now I can rant more stuff in this one. (if I don't lose it or remember it when rant filled.)

Any way onto the ranting.

So on Thursday my laptop decided to update and after the update like all normal updated things it wanted to restart. Well upon restarting my P.O.S version (yes I am calling it that.) laptop decided to kill itself from working so I lost mic talking to people, and all my downloaded games on the laptop too thanks to that until I repair it which because of living situation for me isn't easy to go and simply repair a laptop for $150 or more.

Top of that many Gaia RPs I'm in want me to RP but sadly I am not in mood for all my irl stuff happening and I honestly have no idea when I will be ready heck idk when and if I am ready to in the future leave this life behind and try to live life for myself after years of aiding my dad whom has Alzheimer's that has lead to many more stuff I may have said before in other rants idk.

Anyways all the same cutting stuff down I am a high school drop out due to American school system in my town being unfair as in because of my elders my grades got effected for their past aka Regina whom disobeyed rules, never did homework, pulled pranks, and protested got me bad grades for just being related to her. To top it off more the school wanted to take grades that were good from smarter students to pass the not trying ones. I could rant on my horrible school system more but I hate doing so for many people have different beliefs where they'll be all "Oh Tobi couldn't you have just grinned and bear it to get a high school diploma as it will aide you in getting a job." News flash I already effing know all this and want to kill myself for not doing so daily so stfu already on all that SCHOOL LIFE isn't as simple as you all think and I already tried going back to graduate the year after I dropped out and was completely bullied by student and staff to the point I have a dark outlook on schools and people now. Now I gave up on school not learning so honestly I would love if the world would shut up on how important school is for school trained students to do simple factory workers COLLEGE trains for jobs/careers.

But this rant isn't on how screwed school systems are but more why I hate GPAs, going back to the reason I quit high school you can assume my GPA went to heck thanks to teachers grading me by relations then actual work done, I mean sure I'm a laid-back person and work slow & ultimately look lazy but once people get to know me a lot better then most do they'll soon learn I'm really intelligent for a high school drop out. So looking at my GPA and deciding I'm not intelligent enough for anything just really upsets me as it goes to show the true face of life being that we judge by words and numbers on paper and not actual skill!!!

But honestly idk why I rant so much no one cares to read this all I believe for it's ranting, but I'm just glad to rant and empty the bottled up feelings I keep inside. 3nodding